PDA

View Full Version : Should the LTQ be extended due to the glitches

The Avenger$
04-26-2014, 11:46 PM
Should this be extended in time? Like alot of the other players, the rifles are glitching bad or they arent coming out. Please Gree this isnt right. Theres something wrong. Ive spent gold too.

sister morphine
04-27-2014, 01:53 AM
Perhaps, but you know it won't happen.

No extension on the SLTQ despite all the stuff that went on with syndicates being locked, then players being unable to join after they were unlocked.

Mebbe they bung you another 10 gold for your loss, lmao.

DavidtheBoo
04-27-2014, 02:10 AM
It Should be, but they won't

lsjs41
04-27-2014, 02:39 AM
Precedent is set, just award all players that didnt get the item, the item :)
so i just send in a ticket to get it?

Nighteg
04-27-2014, 03:00 AM
We are not playing favorites. We don't care what syndicate you're in. In fact, if you read these kinds of threads you can see that the top syndicates spend more time yelling at us than any other players. My favorite syndicates are ones with players that cause the least amount of drama, which disqualifies all of the top syndicates. There is no favoritism. There is us, doing our best to make things right for a syndicate that encountered a real issue during the event.

This issue exists for months, yet you keep releasing these LTQs.
You're not doing your best, you're not even trying.

Stubby1113
04-27-2014, 08:01 AM
Half my syn has the reward. Nothing wrong with drop it's all luck

The Avenger$
04-27-2014, 08:19 AM
My syn has like 4 people who have it out of 50.

bravo 6 vk
04-27-2014, 08:23 AM
I would like it to be extended too

The Avenger$
04-27-2014, 08:24 AM
I want that gun badly on my main. Stuck on 3 for almost 1 day now.

GucciMane
04-27-2014, 08:27 AM
They aren't "glitching" the drop rate is sadly just extremely low and a lot of people on the forum exaggerate how much gold they've spent when things aren't going their way.

ghetto69143
04-27-2014, 08:29 AM
Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle
We are not playing favorites. We don't care what syndicate you're in. In fact, if you read these kinds of threads you can see that the top syndicates spend more time yelling at us than any other players. My favorite syndicates are ones with players that cause the least amount of drama, which disqualifies all of the top syndicates. There is no favoritism. There is us, doing our best to make things right for a syndicate that encountered a real issue during the event.

This issue exists for months, yet you keep releasing these LTQs.
You're not doing your best, you're not even trying.

Im with you there Nighteg !
My question is this to the Oracle-
What QUALIFIES as "A Real Issue" ?

Dandd1821
04-27-2014, 10:24 AM
Whoever thinks it's not glitching is just unaffected by the problem ...Items drop and don't get credited and are not found in inventories...it is part luck but when you see the item and it doesn't register there is an obvious issue. It isn't the first or even the second time this has happened. The motherboard was first time it happened to me ...the knucks and rings was next and now the rifle......i should have been done early on this quest ... It took a lot of gold , energy and wasted Xp to finally get the rifle again and for it to register. It's been acknowledged by gree that there is an issue and they are refusing to compensate the affected players..in my opinion it's mainly due to the money they make having a broken game.

Mackie Messer
04-27-2014, 10:42 AM
I can't speak to the glitching issue, But I do know I've spent a modest amount of gold and haven't received so much as a single rifle. If I can blow though 10k+ energy and not see a single one, there's little to no incentive for me to spend more gold. Sure I could just be having bad luck, but ultimately my bad luck means less money for Gree.

xavvax
04-27-2014, 10:45 AM
If the item doesn't register give it a minute and it will. Its not that hard to look at goals before picking up the weapon. This was figured out quickly last time. Its sad it doesn't work right but a solution has been found. If you fail to understand that you have to wait its your own fault. I had the issue with rings last time but after reading on here to wait I did and havent had an item not count since.

The drop rate is extremely low and drops are luck based. If everyone can get every item what is the point in playing? Why would you want to play against someone who has all the same items and stats as you

Hoeba
04-27-2014, 11:22 AM
The drop rate is extremely low and drops are luck based. If everyone can get every item what is the point in playing? Why would you want to play against someone who has all the same items and stats as you

Could you explain to me what the benefit of stats are nowadays in cc? Cause i believe stats are close to worthless
New rivalslist , anyone can beat anyone
Synwars, new inflpoints, good stats / badstats low lvl / high lvl everyone gets the same or almost the same ampunt of points
So why you wanna have good stats?

Mackie Messer
04-27-2014, 11:25 AM
This topic has been covered ad nauseum. Ultimately you're either going to continue playing or you're not.

GucciMane
04-27-2014, 12:46 PM
Could you explain to me what the benefit of stats are nowadays in cc? Cause i believe stats are close to worthless
New rivalslist , anyone can beat anyone
Synwars, new inflpoints, good stats / badstats low lvl / high lvl everyone gets the same or almost the same ampunt of points
So why you wanna have good stats?

because some people need to attack targets in top-10 squads.

Dandd1821
04-27-2014, 02:17 PM
[QUOTE=xavvax;1280140]If the item doesn't register give it a minute and it will. Its not that hard to look at goals before picking up the weapon. This was figured out quickly last time. Its sad it doesn't work right but a solution has been found. If you fail to understand that you have to wait its your own fault. I had the issue with rings last time but after reading on here to wait I did and havent had an item not count since.

The only fail here is you thinking that fixes anything,have done that and items still don't register. There isn't a solution ,lucky for you that worked that's not the case for everyone.

Shred
04-27-2014, 06:27 PM
No, because, even if they extended the event 30 more days. There is still no guarantee you will finish.

t12pm
04-27-2014, 06:38 PM
Finished collecting items yesterday 120 gold spent I seen no problem got lots of gloves and Uzis along the way

Miss Soprano
04-27-2014, 07:42 PM
It Should be, but they won't

Your opinion doesn't matter here... Rat!

bruner
04-28-2014, 09:40 AM
Finished collecting items yesterday 120 gold spent I seen no problem got lots of gloves and Uzis along the way

Spent well over 200 gold plus I leveled up once at over 4000 energy and still only 4 rifles. I had 6 rofles drop but only got credit for 4 of them. And yes I waited, and stood on my head, all while holding my phone upside down next to my left ear.....still did not recieve the final prize.

KCUF
04-28-2014, 11:05 AM
All glitches and bugs are designed. They are not stupid at Gree's. This is just a way to let you spend more gold.
It's their business model. Maybe 10 players leave the game, but another 100 will spend more, because the gun did not register.