PDA

View Full Version : recent changes

b-w
04-26-2014, 08:45 AM
Yeah pretty awesome..4k energy and got 3 bosses so that's great. The syn part is gone so A+! That was my favorite part. Good looking out. The new extra collect this and collect that is majorly confusing and i think things may or may not be disappearing but i probably will get them again hopefully..who knows? Its so complicated and awesome. I'm releasing adrenaline like crazy because i'm so happy! I am a firm believer that if it isn't broken, then tear it down and start over anyways, just because you can. I can't figure out why everyone is complaining. I've taken time to compile list of other changes i hope to see in the future.

Can you bring the lag back please

I really enjoyed getting 3 hits instead of 4 off a refill during the battle. Not everyone can spend a few vaults on it so, by all means, level the playing field with my money. No problem. Thanks for the 20 extra gold. You didn't have to do that, especially since i probably lost like, hundreds. sweet

Can you make more of my loot items disappear please. Everyone loves a challenge.

Any chance on making every single event a lottery? They are awesome. So random.

Having players with def several millions below my attk beat me in battle is also a great new twist. Got me on my toes!

Would it be too much to ask for more attk mods? I want my stats to look like this..attk 134023456 def 1

thanks for considering my suggestions.

H8er-aid
04-26-2014, 08:48 AM
Lol even gree will get a chuckle out of this post

Flapjacks
04-26-2014, 08:50 AM
Yeah pretty awesome..4k energy and got 3 bosses so that's great. The syn part is gone so A+! That was my favorite part. Good looking out. The new extra collect this and collect that is majorly confusing and i think things may or may not be disappearing but i probably will get them again hopefully..who knows? Its so complicated and awesome. I'm releasing adrenaline like crazy because i'm so happy! I am a firm believer that if it isn't broken, then tear it down and start over anyways, just because you can. I can't figure out why everyone is complaining. I've taken time to compile list of other changes i hope to see in the future.

I really enjoyed getting 3 hits instead of 4 off a refill during the battle. Not everyone can spend a few vaults on it so, by all means, level the playing field with my money. No problem. Thanks for the 20 extra gold. You didn't have to do that, especially since i probably lost like, hundreds. sweet

Can you make more of my loot items disappear please. Everyone loves a challenge.

Any chance on making every single event a lottery? They are awesome. So random.

Having players with def several millions below my attk beat me in battle is also a great new twist. Got me on my toes!

Would it be too much to ask for more attk mods? I want my stats to look like this..attk 134023456 def 1

I sense a tinge of sarcasm?

Kitty McPurr
04-26-2014, 09:14 AM
In the spirit of this thread...

Raise the amount able to be robbed from building to 99%, that way when we log in to collect a robbed building WE get the $1 payout. Oh and make sure that we can't tell which building have been robbed until after we click to collect them.

Also we all know how unsafe Banks truely are, so the game should allow for a "rob the bank" feature...really no money should be safe from attackers since stats can't help you anymore.

Mirmur
04-26-2014, 09:31 AM
Lol

Extras

aron
04-26-2014, 10:37 AM
Even if we give Gree suggestions for improvement, they will do the opposite, so this is actually good. They so dumb no one will notice ur sarcasm anyway. Score!!

edti. Btw since all events are lottery based now, beside raid ad battle, why not bring something like, when we attack an opponent in battle, we may or may not get ip? that way we will spend more to make syn minimum..

Also raid boss, when we do a qa, we may or may not give damage to the boss. More dollas for u Gree!

H8er-aid
04-26-2014, 11:04 AM
All great ideas so far let's keep them coming.

Nighteg
04-26-2014, 12:32 PM
Also, please don't bring anything new to this game!!! 1 new event a year is too much for us to handle!!!

<3 Hz
04-26-2014, 07:23 PM
Uhh yeah level 250 players don't need better ip!

Oh, and epic boss for L250 is wayyy too easy!

Beatrix kiddo
04-28-2014, 02:45 AM
Yeh gree, why not lock the syndicates again? After the hard work we did recruiting, our new players don't mind being in limbo for a day...I'm sure they wanted to miss out on sltq anyways right? Thanks for passing my complaint about me getting 3 hits out of 4 on my gold refill to the developers...I'm sure they give a toss!

Soni Jr
04-28-2014, 03:23 AM
i can't wait for next battle, i need to spend my 20 gold bars that i get from gree, burning my hands.. thx gree ;)

b-w
04-28-2014, 06:21 AM
thanks everyone..great suggestions..

True happiness is finally completing a task to find yourself awarded with 60,000 RP! YES. That's what keeps me playing. I LOVE those respect points even if they are worthless..

dribblin todger
04-28-2014, 07:57 AM
i can't wait for next battle, i need to spend my 20 gold bars that i get from gree, burning my hands.. thx gree ;)

Your outta luck Soni Jr, everyone knows that its 25 gold bars per refill at battle time, imagine if it was 20 you would get 5 hits per refill and that would lessen the fun by 20%, your best spending it on a super duper 1k partial energy refil on the next ltq, when you get to the boss that takes 500 energy per hit x 50 the feeling that you get is similar to having a rainbow over your hood.

Smokes
04-28-2014, 09:13 AM
edti. Btw since all events are lottery based now, beside raid ad battle, why not bring something like, when we attack an opponent in battle, we may or may not get ip? that way we will spend more to make syn minimum..

Also raid boss, when we do a qa, we may or may not give damage to the boss. More dollas for u Gree!

FYI, they just made the Raid Boss in Modern War a lottery based reward system where you have to collect all of the possible loot. Let's hope they don't bring that to CC

b-w
05-10-2014, 08:25 AM

thanks for listening..

ip is all screwed up. I've done a 100 win test sample of different level, # of mafia, and relation to my stats sample and determined there is no method to the madness. I wish i could have a larger test size but the lag is making it difficult. Good work.

Mr.Shh...
05-10-2014, 09:02 AM
They should also make the final boss prize a +5% rp payout...we all love rp

Winnson
05-10-2014, 09:20 AM
So much fun in one thread!

Winnson
05-10-2014, 09:21 AM
And we need more of those splash screens on start up with the awesome gold items and crates, with the purchase button located in different places so it's easier to accidentally pop a purchase. Now that's fun!

Mr.Shh...
05-10-2014, 10:17 AM
And we need more of those splash screens on start up with the awesome gold items and crates, with the purchase button located in different places so it's easier to accidentally pop a purchase. Now that's fun!
good one...cause 7 splash screens just arent enough...they should make sure to take away the red x as well so were guranteed a 1k weapon for 1500 gold everytime we sign in!!!