PDA

View Full Version : Memo for all SUP players to be booted

Super Afro
04-26-2014, 08:30 AM
Since Ump the leader of SUP told the modern war community he would personally boot any of his players that took advantage of the LE buy OSW would like to extend the hand of recruitment. Please feel free to contact a player for proper direction. We're happy to help you finish the raid boss since you will be faction-less.

Hurry as seats are limited.

Genen
04-26-2014, 08:58 AM
Since Ump the leader of SUP told the modern war community he would personally boot any of his players that took advantage of the LE buy OSW would like to extend the hand of recruitment. Please feel free to contact a player for proper direction. We're happy to help you finish the raid boss since you will be faction-less.

Hurry as seats are limited.
Jason I thought you have decided to dial it down after Juli's harassment fiasco that almost cost you a real problems. Well I think scumbag is always scumbag. You use to come to this forum and beat your squirrelly chest day after day promoting fakes and lies about sup cheating. Now when after your hack faction was caught red handed exploiting glitches you and your sorry impersonation of leader as well every damn officer in osw not only cheated but encouraged other players to cheat. What a sorry excuse for a faction that once was considered the cleanest place to be.
And now you back to your typical gimmicks and idiocy trying to flash your great intellect.
Let me just tell you man. And you can count on my word you will be defeated on the battle field again and again like never never before.

chozzer
04-26-2014, 09:09 AM
Jason I thought you have decided to dial it down after Juli's harassment fiasco that almost cost you a real problems. Well I think scumbag is always scumbag. You use to come to this forum and beat your squirrelly chest day after day promoting fakes and lies about sup cheating. Now when after your hack faction was caught red handed exploiting glitches you and your sorry impersonation of leader as well every damn officer in osw not only cheated but encouraged other players to cheat. What a sorry excuse for a faction that once was considered the cleanest place to be.
And now you back to your typical gimmicks and idiocy trying to flash your great intellect.
Let me just tell you man. And you can count on my word you will be defeated on the battle field again and again like never never before.

Try again Genen, not Jason.

tambour.de_ville
04-26-2014, 09:10 AM

Are you for real? Dude, it's a silly game. No one gets defeated,no one gets hurt. It's all just make believe. Man on man, now go do your Hulk Hogan impression, wearing that yellow spandex outfit and the pink boa. LOL

WOW, defeated on the battle field. Just WOW.

WalterW
04-26-2014, 09:12 AM
Thank you for expressing your interest to one of our officers and apologies to having to decline your application but you are unfortunately one of a handful that we will never allow to join OSW. I know it's really upsetting but you will be ok, perhaps you can form a streak team.

Genen
04-26-2014, 09:15 AM
Try again Genen, not Jason.
Hey Chozzer. Does it really matter? You or fake rabbi, or Dr. Evil or any other bird? Same low lives lying cheaters.

Genen
04-26-2014, 09:17 AM
yes yes another cowardly bird trolling after been banned. Troll away mofo. May be open another account.

chozzer
04-26-2014, 09:18 AM
Hey Chozzer. Does it really matter? You or fake rabbi, or Dr. Evil or any other bird? Same low lives lying cheaters.

Maybe you could join our TKO mini faction to prove yourself Genen.

Genen
04-26-2014, 09:33 AM
Maybe you could join our TKO mini faction to prove yourself Genen.
hey are you trying to be funny? Haha yes you really are. This is why you are gloating in your chatroom how you fooled everybody by cheating. Look I pretty much do not care about your mental cases like BPT, murph and few others. But until now, although I did not have a high opinion about you and other high rollers I still thought you play straight and buy your way to the top. I guess I was wrong. Birds are birds.

Mcdoc
04-26-2014, 06:34 PM
Comedy break:

Doesn't every Pirate want a bird on his shoulder ?

Sorry - the voices in my head wouldn't shut up until I shared that ;)

David Steelman
04-27-2014, 12:00 PM
Comedy break 2:

A pirate walks into a bar with a huge multi coloured parrot on his shoulder.
The barkeep, amazed at this sight, says "Now where did you get that!?"

The parrot replies "Pirate Cove, the place is loaded with 'em!!"

Sry, I have the same VFF voices in my head as McDoc. I had to share. Ha ha ha

bam bam.
04-27-2014, 01:06 PM
I need some popcorn.

Please....continue

I am a cow!
04-27-2014, 05:32 PM
Solution GREE ban them all from the game we all win GG

David Steelman
04-27-2014, 11:41 PM
I need some popcorn.

Please....continue

Sure. Comedy Break 3 :

A young man is captured by pirates and is persuaded to join the crew rather than walk the plank. After a few weeks at sea the captain speaks to the man and asks him how he is getting on. The man replies that on the whole he is enjoying things - the rum-soaked drinking binges, the plundering, etc - but there was one thing missing.

"What's that?" asks the captain.
"Well, there are no women" replies the man.

"Arrr" says the captain "Follow me!" The man follows the captain to what appears to be a barrel, on top of the barrel stands a coconut with a face drawn on and a few strands of wispy straw for hair. On the barrel is a crude outline of a woman's body and between the legs is a bung hole. "We calls her Carmen," says the captain, "and you may take her as you will". The man explains that he was unlikely to make use of her and goes on his way.

However, as the months go by with no respite, Carmen appears more and more attractive to the young man. Finally he can resist her no longer and the man has his wicked way with Carmen the rum barrel. To his amazement the experience is far more satisfying than he could ever have imagined!

The next day the captain greets him again. "How did you get on with Carmen then, lad?" he asks eagerly. The man replies "Rather better than I thought... actually, it was rather good!"

"Good," says the captain, a great beaming smile splitting his black-bearded face. "It's your turn in the barrel tomorrow!"

BaaaHaHaHaHaHaaa !!! I better get myself some popcorns too. LoL

Androidz
04-28-2014, 02:23 AM
Sure. Comedy Break 3 :

A young man is captured by pirates and is persuaded to join the crew rather than walk the plank. After a few weeks at sea the captain speaks to the man and asks him how he is getting on. The man replies that on the whole he is enjoying things - the rum-soaked drinking binges, the plundering, etc - but there was one thing missing.

"What's that?" asks the captain.
"Well, there are no women" replies the man.

"Arrr" says the captain "Follow me!" The man follows the captain to what appears to be a barrel, on top of the barrel stands a coconut with a face drawn on and a few strands of wispy straw for hair. On the barrel is a crude outline of a woman's body and between the legs is a bung hole. "We calls her Carmen," says the captain, "and you may take her as you will". The man explains that he was unlikely to make use of her and goes on his way.

However, as the months go by with no respite, Carmen appears more and more attractive to the young man. Finally he can resist her no longer and the man has his wicked way with Carmen the rum barrel. To his amazement the experience is far more satisfying than he could ever have imagined!

The next day the captain greets him again. "How did you get on with Carmen then, lad?" he asks eagerly. The man replies "Rather better than I thought... actually, it was rather good!"

"Good," says the captain, a great beaming smile splitting his black-bearded face. "It's your turn in the barrel tomorrow!"

BaaaHaHaHaHaHaaa !!! I better get myself some popcorns too. LoL

lol sick bastard!