PDA

View Full Version : Invetory Check shows the smoking gun!!!

Super Afro
04-25-2014, 11:01 PM
Funny to see that SUP is manipulating the game to multiply their LE sets without purchasing the sets...

Lets start with the following

j - 272 wrappers - 22 LE set's bought
Captain Morgan - 82 wrappers 4 LE's set bought
SUP Consigliere - 15 wrappers - 1 LE set bought
SUP Godfather - 15 wrappers - 1 LE set bought
Fiat luxe, Quin, SUP Zero all with one LE set bought and 15-25 wrappers
SUP RSJ - 15 wrappers - 1 LE set bought
Commander Boom Boom 2 wrappers - 1 LE set bought

There is more out there. SUP before you start tossing stones maybe you should look in your own house.
We have noticed other players now buying units to cover their tracks. Despite the suppression of similar actions by SUP, we feel that it is important the modern war community be fully informed that once again SUP is guilty of accusing others in the game of doing what they have been doing all along.

Speed Ump, as Sup 1 Leader, has been posting in game that people should be booted from the game for doing this. Speed Ump, have you booted these players from SUP 1?

More to come and inventories will be checked.

WalterW
04-25-2014, 11:10 PM
Don't forget about Corey the stinkster with one set and a dozen wrappers... To be fair, it's not exclusively sup or OSW, there are thousands of people in OTHER factions who took advantage of a good bargain. All these people spent lots of gold on these units, sup included. No violations of any tos for any of these people occurred. That said, everyone should understand that this has happened before, that was the origin of the original 2-set a year ago. Perhaps it was on purpose as it's been going on for the last 3 sets apparently. Wake up, it is increasing revenue for gree. And, most importantly, as dutchie has repeatedly said, this is nothing compared to sups hacking, white hat or not. Stephen may think he has cj in his pocket but I'm sure cj is smart enough to understand that being sups version of the irs working for Obama to persecute people will have ramifications.

MAD NUGGETT
04-25-2014, 11:17 PM
Don't think so buddy.

2000y2k
04-25-2014, 11:22 PM
Gree does not care that players did this and actually they are glad they did. It increased sales.

Players in my faction did this and I'm sure many other factions did also.

SUP only brought this up to defelct away from their poor performance in FA and then added a cover they were going for an air defense boost.

MAD NUGGETT
04-25-2014, 11:23 PM
Poor performance. Haha. I love it

Kavoc
04-25-2014, 11:28 PM
Makes accusations with no screenshots. If your going to inform the modern war community show the evidence.

Super Afro
04-25-2014, 11:30 PM
Makes accusations with no screenshots. If your going to inform the modern war community show the evidence.

Kavoc no need to show a picture all you have to do is scan the inventory of the players listed above.

Kavoc
04-25-2014, 11:31 PM
Kavoc no need to show a picture all you have to do is scan the inventory of the players listed above.

Not every player has the level to do that.

Super Afro
04-25-2014, 11:39 PM
add SUP Barr to that list he has 12 Anticoch List Carriers and 2 LE sets bought

FranklyFactual
04-25-2014, 11:45 PM
@speed ump. Say it isn't so? You went on that now locked thread started by that ryans67 guy and said your team did not have anyone take advantage of such a blatant glitch and that OSW was cheaters. If what the op posted is true then you lied to everyone in the forum. Why would you lie about it? Many different faction members piped in saying they too played FA this same way yet S1 seemed to be the biggest ones so upset about it, doesn't make sense. Thought you were a stand up guy until now, your just as bad as the rest.... That's too bad

That's exactly the point that has been made over and over on many threads before Bama. The proof is very obvious when all you have to do is look at these players inventories. Strange how threads that are critical of a certain faction are quickly banned, and threads critical of factions like Ferr or TKO stay up forever. Its as if the claims of a certain "2" faction leader that "we have (insert moderator name here) in our pocket" might have some truth to them. Its pretty disappointing that the leader of "1" is posing as the voice of MW, appointing himself judge and jury over another faction, and convicting a faction of doing something that many in "1" and "2" have done, and have been doing since the start of Full Assault.

FranklyFactual
04-25-2014, 11:55 PM
Just so we are clear here… Through some loophole in the programming of this game, a bunch of guys from OSW, SUP 1, SUP 2, and OTHER factions spent real money to buy game gold to buy LE sets and get the full set wrapper prize????

So we aren't talking about people getting something for nothing???? These players didn't somehow do something like what a certain famous player in a top faction often advises to do which is "jailbreak" their phone so they can see and manipulate the game code to do this???

FranklyFactual
04-26-2014, 12:03 AM
Lucky Leprechaun has been busted!

Future posts coming to a thread near you.
Starring our own CJ54 caught in SUP's Hip Chat room
The things that make you go hmmmm

Is this true??? Are there screenshots of this??? Speed Ump, the white-hatted one, what do you say to this??? CJ???? I have no doubt that the response will be to deny this. However, HIPCHAT TOS is very clear that everything is saved in their database and is discoverable with subpoena. This is a shocking accusation to say the least. My guess is that a smart person would conclude that banning this thread or this post would be tantamount to confirmation of such an accusation.

wwwjason
04-26-2014, 12:18 AM
Funny to see that SUP is manipulating the game to multiply their LE sets without purchasing the sets...

Lets start with the following

j - 272 wrappers - 22 LE set's bought
Captain Morgan - 82 wrappers 4 LE's set bought
SUP Consigliere - 15 wrappers - 1 LE set bought
SUP Godfather - 15 wrappers - 1 LE set bought
Fiat luxe, Quin, SUP Zero all with one LE set bought and 15-25 wrappers
SUP RSJ - 15 wrappers - 1 LE set bought
Commander Boom Boom 2 wrappers - 1 LE set bought

There is more out there. SUP before you start tossing stones maybe you should look in your own house.
We have noticed other players now buying units to cover their tracks. Despite the suppression of similar actions by SUP, we feel that it is important the modern war community be fully informed that once again SUP is guilty of accusing others in the game of doing what they have been doing all along.

Speed Ump, as Sup 1 Leader, has been posting in game that people should be booted from the game for doing this. Speed Ump, have you booted these players from SUP 1?

More to come and inventories will be checked.

Is it allowed to show screen shots of OSW guys that have a lot of these units without purchasing very many at all, I have them, I guess they need to reply in order for me to post them, one guy made it so obvious it's ridiculous, but the others tried to hide what they were doing but if you check out their inventories you will see it very easily, and ridiculous I mean purchasing 4 and having hundreds of the bonus unit

wwwjason
04-26-2014, 12:25 AM
Before you guys start accusing me of favoring one side or the other, send in a ticket with the screen shots, explain what your concerns are, the ticket I'm sending in is how a person can buy 4 LE sets and have hundreds of the bonus units

FranklyFactual
04-26-2014, 12:41 AM
Before you guys start accusing me of favoring one side or the other, send in a ticket with the screen shots, explain what your concerns are, the ticket I'm sending in is how a person can buy 4 LE sets and have hundreds of the bonus units

Just a guess, but I'd imagine that a player with "hundreds" with just 4 LE sets probably followed the same path to get them that the player with 272 (which is technically also hundreds) after buying 22 LE sets or the player with 82 after buying 4 LE sets did… Just a guess though. And judging by your previous post, i'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you know and talk to those players, so please tell us all --- are you also sending in tickets on those players???? Or is it ok with you that those players who are on your team did it and its just not ok with you that your opponents did it? Looking forward to you clearing this up for us all.

wwwjason
04-26-2014, 12:43 AM
I can moly confirm a few that have used this glitch, one actually did it and raised his stats 40% over night! nothing legit about that, you buy 4 LE sets and you receive hundreds of the bonus unit, there is nothing that can be said to back that up, like I said I have screen shots of it all

wwwjason
04-26-2014, 12:49 AM
Just a guess, but I'd imagine that a player with "hundreds" with just 4 LE sets probably followed the same path to get them that the player with 272 (which is technically also hundreds) after buying 22 LE sets or the player with 82 after buying 4 LE sets did… Just a guess though. And judging by your previous post, i'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you know and talk to those players, so please tell us all --- are you also sending in tickets on those players???? Or is it ok with you that those players who are on your team did it and its just not ok with you that your opponents did it? Looking forward to you clearing this up for us all.

I never noticed what was going on until I saw a player go from 600 mil def to 1.1 billion def overnight, checked his inventory and saw exactly what was going on, and trust me, weather you do or not, I look very hard into anyone and everyone who is cheating/glitching/hacking or whatever you want to call it

Super Afro
04-26-2014, 12:50 AM
I can moly confirm a few that have used this glitch, one actually did it and raised his stats 40% over night! nothing legit about that, you buy 4 LE sets and you receive hundreds of the bonus unit, there is nothing that can be said to back that up, like I said I have screen shots of it all

Jason then send me a forum pm and I will provide the screen shots of the players mentioned so you can include them in your ticket to Gree. Deal???

FranklyFactual
04-26-2014, 12:50 AM

What faction you with??? I have lots of screenshots of lots of players in lots of factions who did this. If I know what faction you are in, I'd be glad to give you at least a couple names in your faction that did it, and in return I'd like for you to come on here after confirming it by looking at their inventories yourself and tell us you are submitting tickets on them too. By all means, submit a ticket or two or however many you want. I think we are all eager to see if you will take me up on my offer. We are all eager to see whether you are upset at everyone who did it, or if its just that you are upset that your opponents did it.

wwwjason
04-26-2014, 12:52 AM
And just to be clear, anyone who exploits these glitches, hacks, whatever, no matter what team they are on should be banned

FranklyFactual
04-26-2014, 12:52 AM
I never noticed what was going on until I saw a player go from 600 mil def to 1.1 billion def overnight, checked his inventory and saw exactly what was going on, and trust me, weather you do or not, I look very hard into anyone and everyone who is cheating/glitching/hacking or whatever you want to call it

You didn't answer my question. Are you going to send in a ticket on everyone who did this? Are you going to send in a ticket on your teammates also? Or are you a hypocrite???

wwwjason
04-26-2014, 12:54 AM
Brother I think your missing the point of this thread! The op from what I understand only cares that the s1 leader contradicted himself, really just out right lied! Your screenshots are useless, it was part of the event, nothing was done wrong IMO. Plus your calling out one player that raised his stats higher than yours I presume, there are soooooooo many that did the same thing. What exactly would you say on a ticket, "this guy had more gold than me, it's unfair"? I'm confused by your point as it relates to this thread.

Sorry to disappoint you but he didn't raise past me, just sad to see some one use a glitch to double their stats overnight when a lot of people earn what they get

wwwjason
04-26-2014, 12:55 AM
You didn't answer my question. Are you going to send in a ticket on everyone who did this? Are you going to send in a ticket on your teammates also? Or are you a hypocrite???

I would send in a ticket on who ever did this absolutely, top teams whoever

FranklyFactual
04-26-2014, 12:58 AM
And just to be clear, anyone who exploits these glitches, hacks, whatever, no matter what team they are on should be banned

Clear this up for me: would sending a player into a rival faction for the sole purpose of exploiting the fact that any player can hit the declare button in a WD event and then relentlessly hitting that button on a rival faction in WD in order to totally sabotage their entire event count as "good tactics" in your lexicon of ethics? Or would this be exploiting a pre-existing programming flaw? I am really not understanding why you are singling out one player to cry about and being totally hypocritical and not crying about all these other players who you can also see on your rivals list (unless they are in your faction and are your teammates, in which case you can look at their inventories through the faction tab)

FranklyFactual
04-26-2014, 01:01 AM
I would send in a ticket on who ever did this absolutely, top teams whoever

Great, so check out the inventories of the players listed, and send in lots of tickets. But I think Bama has a point, especially since a certain player on the list did this on the previous FA and yet Gree did not terminate this hole in the game programming. I guess Bama also has another good point in that perhaps a player with more gold took more advantage than a player with less gold, but both still took advantage.

wwwjason
04-26-2014, 01:06 AM
Great, so check out the inventories of the players listed, and send in lots of tickets. But I think Bama has a point, especially since a certain player on the list did this on the previous FA and yet Gree did not terminate this hole in the game programming. I guess Bama also has another good point in that perhaps a player with more gold took more advantage than a player with less gold, but both still took advantage.

You are proving my point, anyone using gold can exploit this GLITCH, but others like myself choose not to, just like the energy glitch, I chose not to do it

wwwjason
04-26-2014, 01:10 AM
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m137/MwInformant/Mobile%20Uploads/294859421_zpsb331f901.jpg (http://s103.photobucket.com/user/MwInformant/media/Mobile%20Uploads/294859421_zpsb331f901.jpg.html)

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m137/MwInformant/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-04-24203838_zps1adc7ed1.png (http://s103.photobucket.com/user/MwInformant/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-04-24203838_zps1adc7ed1.png.html)

I 100% agree

wwwjason
04-26-2014, 01:12 AM
I 100% agree

If this is a cheat or hack in the game then this person should be banned, just like any other person who uses a cheat or a glitch should be banned

wwwjason
04-26-2014, 01:27 AM
Not disappointed at all my friend. Not sure that I would use the word sad to describe what you feel happened but it's my understanding that nothing was for free, gold was spent and lots of it by the looks of it. Honestly bro I don't think you have much of a case here. Way to many to go after for you to focus on one player.

A lot more than just one player, the player I am referring to just mad it extremely obvious

DIABLOPEZ
04-26-2014, 01:42 AM
Gree, can we have another Full Assault soon?
I found meself a Leprechaun!!!!

wwwjason
04-26-2014, 01:47 AM
Look at the LE sets

wwwjason
04-26-2014, 01:49 AM
Now look at bonus units

Numbers don't lie

chozzer
04-26-2014, 02:22 AM
You are proving my point, anyone using gold can exploit this GLITCH, but others like myself choose not to, just like the energy glitch, I chose not to do it

Good for you. But spare us the po faced attitude though.

The issue at hand here is Speed ump chooses to lecture OSW at length on morals, clearly before realising that many, many players in his OWN FACTION did exactly the same thing.

How stupid he must feel now.

Ryan posted up in game names of exclusively OSW players, when SUP and many other factions, and probably hundreds and hundreds of other players, also spent real gold to acquire units cheaply.

Let's be clear though, the energy glitch allows players to acquire units for no expenditure whatsoever, and involves manipulation of your iOS device. For that reason, I have never done it. Good for me.

This error in FA is not the same thing, It required people to still spend a lot of gold to acquire meaningful boosts in stats, and it was hardly complicated. If Gree can make what are effectively pricing mistakes on their game - it would hardly be the first time they have messed up.

Maybe it's not "fair" that some people saw this and some people didn't.

It's also probably not "fair" that SUP1 has players who Gree compensates directly with Gold, or that one of their players has multiple boost units. Maybe it's not "fair" SUP1 would implant a player with the sole intent of directly sabotaging an entire faction. But then I would hope by now most people at the top level are playing with their eyes wide open.

Don't be angry at the players - direct your ire at Gree.

DFI
04-26-2014, 02:58 AM
Guys, let's be honest. Gree's TOS is a pile of cow @&$). They tell us how we have to act and they have no service level agreements with their users. They act upon info on hackers and glitch users? Really? Give us an example. You spend more time pushing out glitched filled events and no QA or taking out users. Again, it isn't hard to write a script to identify users who have more than one wrapper or event item. Put all hose accounts on hold, have the users make their case why they should be re activated.

DIABLOPEZ
04-26-2014, 03:00 AM
Thats really stupid,

Blaming another faction on doing stuff your own faction does.

Its good for people to actually see whats going on, but people forget that a guy doesn't brong their prize-horse to the slaughter-house, thats like beeing a thief of your own wallet!

Gree wont take actions on this cause gold has been spend!
So those out there Glitching, spend some gold while you are doing it!

In the land of Gold, those who hold the gold-bars Rule !!

Greetz

DP ---- Doomsday Alliance

DIABLOPEZ
04-26-2014, 03:10 AM
Everybody is free to use gold or not,

Question this.......
Is it fun to spend that much gold, that tactics dont matter any more?
Secretaries with gold could dominate this game cause they would have the highest typecount per minute!
Maybe some people should hire one, than they will be having so much fun in this game.

:)

But the fact is, this game is full of sh it.
But i keep playing it because i like it!

Main thing here....

Blame the Game! Not the player!'

DP --- Doomsday Alliance

BlGTEX
04-26-2014, 04:20 AM
I think this forum works better then the app it supports!:mad: Haven't had any issues with this forum.;) Cant say that for the app tho!!:confused: Good Luck in the app Modern War!!!

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 04:55 AM
Osw didn't admit they did anything, sounds like you guys are finally now. I have suggested to gree that they remove the extra units from any player who did this, and not refund the gold, wherever they are. If you guys thought this was right, it would have been posted and shouted about in the forums, not done in the shadows. Pretty obvious the ones who have done it knew it would be shut down if discovered. In this case it may have cost some people thousands of dollars. Maybe that will teach them that kind of thing dosnt pay. I'd suggest to any who have used it to send in to gree to ask to have the units removed, as the penalties for using it could be even worse than my suggestions. Confess your sins, and maybe gree will absolve you of them.

Dutchie
04-26-2014, 04:56 AM
Lucky Leprechaun has been busted!
This scam has been like this since day 1. Those who scream foul the loudest are usually the guilty party.

Future posts coming to a thread near you.
Starring our own CJ54 caught in SUP's Hip Chat room
The things that make you go hmmmm

The 13 Deadly Bridge Jumpers is so old hat and he's had them for at least a year now. Many have submitted tickets to point out this anomaly and so it must be legit. Obviously you couldn't get 13 of them through normal gameplay but the top tier spenders in the gold program can choose any unit with boost to add to their inventory and therefore this is the only logical explanation as to why he has 13 of them that still show up in his inventory.

As to CJ54 being in a chat room with SUP... Anyone can change their screen name to CJ54, so any chat room screenshots have to be taken with a bucket of salt.

Dutchie
04-26-2014, 05:06 AM
Osw didn't admit they did anything, sounds like you guys are finally now. I have suggested to gree that they remove the extra units from any player who did this, and not refund the gold, wherever they are. If you guys thought this was right, it would have been posted and shouted about in the forums, not done in the shadows. Pretty obvious the ones who have done it knew it would be shut down if discovered. In this case it may have cost some people thousands of dollars. Maybe that will teach them that kind of thing dosnt pay. I'd suggest to any who have used it to send in to gree to ask to have the units removed, as the penalties for using it could be even worse than my suggestions. Confess your sins, and maybe gree will absolve you of them.

I somehow doubt that GREE will do this. There are legal implications if they were to remove the units and not refund since this glitch was caused by their own poor coding and was available to all through normal gameplay even if it wasn't obvious.

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 05:29 AM
Also for you osw guys, a few sups did check out this glitch for one or two units to see if what they heard was true, and emails sent to gree to have extra units removed once it was confirmed. So bring it on. And by the way, go back and count, many did by several complete full sets, and only have those one or two extra bonus units. I have a ticket in myself for another glitch I found by accident. The response I got at first , was obvious they did not read what I wrote, I'm on my second ticket to have it corrected, and will keep doing so until it is. I won't explain it in case others will try to abuse it

Fergus14
04-26-2014, 05:35 AM
It seems everyone has double standards when it suits.

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 05:48 AM
Yes osw players were just testing too, hundreds of times,lol. I can see the double standard. Just keep those rose colored glasses on, I'm sure it helps your moral point of view greatly

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 05:57 AM
Actually I shouldn't be surprised about osw, I knew they're a bit slower than most, so maybe it really did takes hundreds of tried to understand what was going on. Come on guys, can't you just give them the benefit of the doubt,lol

Super Afro
04-26-2014, 06:04 AM
Also for you osw guys, a few sups did check out this glitch for one or two units to see if what they heard was true, and emails sent to gree to have extra units removed once it was confirmed. So bring it on. And by the way, go back and count, many did by several complete full sets, and only have those one or two extra bonus units. I have a ticket in myself for another glitch I found by accident. The response I got at first , was obvious they did not read what I wrote, I'm on my second ticket to have it corrected, and will keep doing so until it is. I won't explain it in case others will try to abuse it

Your kidding me so now your story goes from "I'll kick any one of my players if I catch them doing that glitch" to ahhhhh errrrr....."we did it to see if glitch was working"???? So answer me this...... did j have to test it 272 times????? Captain Morgan had to test it 82 times???? (A simple answer to the question would be appreciated oppose to deflection talk).

Ump you got busted red handed. Why are you not complaining about other players outside of OSW out there in the forums????? Spare us your high and mighty talks, you have players taking advantage of exploits in the game and you choose to ignore it, period.

chozzer
04-26-2014, 06:52 AM

When are you booting your Rum drinking friend? The one with 10 Rares.

Yes I have 39 Rares. Its on my inventory for all to see. I hit your chum Genen with them a bazillion times already today.

But you get to decide whats a legitimate transaction?

Really?

Why are you only talking about OSW, when 100's of players have bought these units?

Yes! Bought. Every single unit cost people gold. Every single one. It might not be a price that you like, but since when did you become the Gree pricing manager?

Again, please answer the question when are you booting the Rum drinker, and Jeremiah, per your very first post on this subject.

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 06:53 AM
Thanks Afro, you confirmed what I already knew with your comment. Osw has a mole. Nice to get confirmation. I'll be happy to see your what osw I'd going to do with their abuser. What? Nothing? Your leadership is in compliance and I'd bet recommends doing it, seeing how several of the officers there have used the glitch.

Zineye12
04-26-2014, 07:03 AM
Thanks Afro, you confirmed what I already knew with your comment. Osw has a mole. Nice to get confirmation. I'll be happy to see your what osw I'd going to do with their abuser. What? Nothing? Your leadership is in compliance and I'd bet recommends doing it, seeing how several of the officers there have used the glitch.

Oh my god?? You are trying to lecture a faction about using underhand tactics? Do you ever notice anything that goes on in your faction, or in your eyes is it fully justified because you are "testing the problem".

If you hadn't noticed this thread was asking if you, as leader of SUP1 were going to boot the players within your faction that have exploited the LE sets. It is not a difficult question? Yes or No will suffice.

I am not interested in you rants about this and that, throwing mud as OSW which to be honest is so last year.

Are you a man of your word or not?

Super Afro
04-26-2014, 07:03 AM

As I suspected more deflection talk lol

This is very simple I will ask yet again. Are you going to boot your players???? (which you were quoted on the forum saying you would not tolerate)

Super Afro
04-26-2014, 07:06 AM
Oh my god?? You are trying to lecture a faction about using underhand tactics? Do you ever notice anything that goes on in your faction, or in your eyes is it fully justified because you are "testing the problem".

If you hadn't noticed this thread was asking if you, as leader of SUP1 were going to boot the players within your faction that have exploited the LE sets. It is not a difficult question? Yes or No will suffice.

I am not interested in you rants about this and that, throwing mud as OSW which to be honest is so last year.

Are you a man of your word or not?

He will not answer the question and I assure you he will not boot some of his biggest players. That's a 100% sure thing all we will hear is what OSW did wrong. Remember Ump is the MW angel. As the leader of the top faction it amazes me how he turns a blind eye on what people do regarding glitches right under his nose.

chozzer
04-26-2014, 07:25 AM
He will not answer the question and I assure you he will not boot some of his biggest players. That's a 100% sure thing all we will hear is what OSW did wrong. Remember Ump is the MW angel. As the leader of the top faction it amazes me how he turns a blind eye on what people do regarding glitches right under his nose.

As I suspected more deflection talk lol

This is very simple I will ask yet again. Are you going to boot your players???? (which you were quoted on the forum saying you would not tolerate)

Of course he won't.

Zineye12
04-26-2014, 07:33 AM
Of course he won't.

So the knight in shining armor routine is all for show.

Publicly quoting you will boot your own players and then ignoring the fact that they have used the glitch makes you no better than anyone else, infact it probably makes you worse.

Man up and follow through on your statement or lose all respect on this forum.

Super Afro
04-26-2014, 07:37 AM
Inventory Check..... Add the following person to the list of SUP players caught exploiting the FA LE buy

Zakookas SUP 1 has I LE set but........ has 4 rare's, 5 un-common's, and 12 common's

Looks like a lot of SUP players are getting the boot????

tambour.de_ville
04-26-2014, 07:41 AM
What happened in FA was for sure not a hack and glitch is a stretch. How do you know gree did not knowingly make it part of the event? Keep in mind this has been happening since the inception of FA....

LOL, this has been done by a certain UNOFFICIAL CONtractor since like forever.

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 08:05 AM
Looks like osw will have what, four players left after this,lol. Chozzer, nice to hear you admit you have no problems cheating, you're right where you belong. Keep drinking the kool aid with your good buddies there. You fools got caught red handed, and your best defense is to try to point out that others in the game have?Pitiful. I want gree to deal with anyone who has used that glitch, as they should. Read the tos chozzer and friends. You might not think it has any standing, but since not one person has had the Juevos to sue them over it, I'd say it's a safe bet you won't when the sentence is handed down on what is obviously a violation of it, despite whatever twist you'd like to call it. It's cheating, at least man up and admit it, take your punishment and move on, you all sound like a group of school girls whining.

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 08:07 AM
Oh, and I used to get the same kind of bs about us being the gree police way back in the early days. People were posting all kinds of profane and racist remarks in public, and we hunted them down too. Just keep crying, we don't care, it's music to our ears

WalterW
04-26-2014, 08:18 AM
Stephen, answer the simple question, yes or no, are you booting all the sups we have identified from your faction? Yes or no.

INSTRUCTIONS: this won't take you long to check, go in game to faction (since you have games in both sup 1 and 2 it should be easy for you), click on members, click on the members name and then scroll through their inventory. The carrier sticks out like a sore thumb under sea as does the sub but they all are pretty easy to find.

Oh, and I used to get the same kind of bs about us being the gree police way back in the early days. People were posting all kinds of profane and racist remarks in public, and we hunted them down too. Just keep crying, we don't care, it's music to our ears

Super Afro
04-26-2014, 08:20 AM

Ump so I will assume you will not answer a direct question about booting your players means they stay.

Hypocrite

chozzer
04-26-2014, 08:23 AM
Looks like osw will have what, four players left after this,lol. Chozzer, nice to hear you admit you have no problems cheating, you're right where you belong. Keep drinking the kool aid with your good buddies there. You fools got caught red handed, and your best defense is to try to point out that others in the game have?Pitiful. I want gree to deal with anyone who has used that glitch, as they should. Read the tos chozzer and friends. You might not think it has any standing, but since not one person has had the Juevos to sue them over it, I'd say it's a safe bet you won't when the sentence is handed down on what is obviously a violation of it, despite whatever twist you'd like to call it. It's cheating, at least man up and admit it, take your punishment and move on, you all sound like a group of school girls whining.

How did we get "caught" exactly? It was always going to be completely obvious that Gree had made a pricing error for anyone who had bought those units at 60 Gold a piece.

Yes, bought.

Back to the question, have you booted your players yet?

Zineye12
04-26-2014, 08:55 AM
Ump so I will assume you will not answer a direct question about booting your players means they stay.

Hypocrite

So why all the bad press about OSW if you don't take action yourself?

What about the other factions who took advantage?

Am I missing something here?

We don't need you analysis of each individual you are addressing or details of why they should drink a kool aid. A simple yes or no, as asked for numerous times. Maybe you could ask a grown up to explain the question?

tambour.de_ville
04-26-2014, 09:17 AM
Come on guys, the SUP CONtractor invented and perfected this TRICK 20 months ago, maybe 23.
Get this, he didn't pay the 50 gold then, doesn't do it now. And hands those little tinker toys out like Old Widow Murphy on Halloween. LOL The lil ones are ever so grateful.

The point is, OSW at least dropped 65 gold a pop, the big bad S-BOYS manage to evade the 65 fake gold.

tambour.de_ville
04-26-2014, 09:19 AM
Guys, let's be honest. Gree's TOS is a pile of cow @&$). They tell us how we have to act and they have no service level agreements with their users. They act upon info on hackers and glitch users? Really? Give us an example. You spend more time pushing out glitched filled events and no QA or taking out users. Again, it isn't hard to write a script to identify users who have more than one wrapper or event item. Put all hose accounts on hold, have the users make their case why they should be re activated.

yes, and guess WHO was in that SUP chat room? Lol

wwwjason
04-26-2014, 09:19 AM
How did we get "caught" exactly? It was always going to be completely obvious that Gree had made a pricing error for anyone who had bought those units at 60 Gold a piece.

Yes, bought.

Bought them all or just bought a couple and glitched to receive the bonus prize

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 09:21 AM
Hey Jason, you're certainly one to talk about being a hypocrite. Oh, I on,y want to play of I can be an officer, I like to be part of the big picture. Give you recruiting officer status to show that you're willing to put in the work, what did I get? Well, the latest tom hanks movie was great,lol. Being an officer requires work, not lip service, which you seem to have plenty of. I think it's been shown in court, in the past, I can certainly look up the cases if needed, that when a person is aware that a product or good was grossly and incorrectly priced, and the defendant purchased ( abused) the mistake many many times, in order to take advantage of this, that they were proven to be in the wrong. In those cases it was proven that the defendant was aware of it as a mistake. In this case you have also admitted the same. Therefore you knew you were getting over on gree, and all others in the game who refused to take advantage in the same way. That's not strategy, or playing the game. You seem to want to avoid the subject of violation of terms of service. You did, and others did. Those that did should expect some consequences for their actions. Obviuosly you're not willing to man up. I'd certainly think a bit more of someone who did, than someone who denies it. No sir, I didn't steal that, I just borrowed it, honest. Or, yes, you caught me, I should not have done that, and realize I'll pay some consequences for it. I see your point of view, really, it's just that it's bs, and even you know it is. Poor Colin and Jason. Glad to see where your high moral standards have fallen to such lows, that you can justify this to yourselves. Well, good luck to you, and your future endeavors. I honestly hope that you are not teaching your children these same lessons. At least hive them a chance to be honest people when they grow up, don't hinder them with lower value sets.

tambour.de_ville
04-26-2014, 09:22 AM
The 13 Deadly Bridge Jumpers is so old hat and he's had them for at least a year now. Many have submitted tickets to point out this anomaly and so it must be legit. Obviously you couldn't get 13 of them through normal gameplay but the top tier spenders in the gold program can choose any unit with boost to add to their inventory and therefore this is the only logical explanation as to why he has 13 of them that still show up in his inventory.

As to CJ54 being in a chat room with SUP... Anyone can change their screen name to CJ54, so any chat room screenshots have to be taken with a bucket of salt.

13 DBJS, just a simple diversion, D. If you people only knew.

MAD NUGGETT
04-26-2014, 09:24 AM
13 DBJS, just a simple diversion, D. If you people only knew.

You do not know anything.

tambour.de_ville
04-26-2014, 09:25 AM
So the knight in shining armor routine is all for show.

Publicly quoting you will boot your own players and then ignoring the fact that they have used the glitch makes you no better than anyone else, infact it probably makes you worse.

Man up and follow through on your statement or lose all respect on this forum.

the emperor was parading around naked all these many months, but most were too cowed to say anything but, nice clothes. Lol.

tambour.de_ville
04-26-2014, 09:26 AM
You do not know anything.

Yeah,okay, I'm trembling, my hand is shaking. Lol.

Bozo was one funny clown.

wwwjason
04-26-2014, 09:27 AM

Yes, bought.

I'm sure there are many people that "bought" all those and their stats jumped 400-500 mil over night, come on, people are not that stupid, anyone that has exploited this glitch should have the units taken away, plain and simple

WalterW
04-26-2014, 09:28 AM
Does that mean you have booted all the sup players that have purchased a fairly valued le set in the game (btw this is the third time that gree has offered this deal to the mw community)? Btw, at least these purchases were available to everyone in the game (including obviously a large number of sup1 and sup2 who bought their fair share) unlike the account "resets" last year that only members of sup were able to take advantage of.

Hey Jason, you're certainly one to talk about being a hypocrite. Oh, I on,y want to play of I can be an officer, I like to be part of the big picture. Give you recruiting officer status to show that you're willing to put in the work, what did I get? Well, the latest tom hanks movie was great,lol. Being an officer requires work, not lip service, which you seem to have plenty of. I think it's been shown in court, in the past, I can certainly look up the cases if needed, that when a person is aware that a product or good was grossly and incorrectly priced, and the defendant purchased ( abused) the mistake many many times, in order to take advantage of this, that they were proven to be in the wrong. In those cases it was proven that the defendant was aware of it as a mistake. In this case you have also admitted the same. Therefore you knew you were getting over on gree, and all others in the game who refused to take advantage in the same way. That's not strategy, or playing the game. You seem to want to avoid the subject of violation of terms of service. You did, and others did. Those that did should expect some consequences for their actions. Obviuosly you're not willing to man up. I'd certainly think a bit more of someone who did, than someone who denies it. No sir, I didn't steal that, I just borrowed it, honest. Or, yes, you caught me, I should not have done that, and realize I'll pay some consequences for it. I see your point of view, really, it's just that it's bs, and even you know it is. Poor Colin and Jason. Glad to see where your high moral standards have fallen to such lows, that you can justify this to yourselves. Well, good luck to you, and your future endeavors. I honestly hope that you are not teaching your children these same lessons. At least hive them a chance to be honest people when they grow up, don't hinder them with lower value sets.

WalterW
04-26-2014, 09:53 AM
No question Bama. Plenty of examples of this where airlines honored it (not bc they are good guys btw but because they knew it would be a legal mess for them). Gree, please take note. Happy to post as many of these as people would like.

United Airlines to honor $0-$10 fares
http://voxxi.com/2013/09/14/united-airlines-to-honor-fares

Sale of the year? Delta to honor mistake fare
http://www.usatoday.com/story/todayinthesky/2013/12/26/

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/united-airlines-honor-tickets/story?id=20252637

In addition, this happened a year ago which is why gree started the two sets in the first place and gree honored everything as they will do here (or they will be in a legal mess). No one did anything wrong here except for Stephen who bc of his blind hatred of the "birds" made statements he shouldn't have before even bothering to look at his own people. My guess is they move to a two set for the next le set (like last time) and the stat inflation can continue...

I give up! I could not have asked a more direct question, heck many have. Yet speed ump refuses to answer but instead wrote a long winded post of who knows what... I've never seen someone talk in a bigger circle. All respect lost I'm afraid. I'll retreat now to my wayyyyy lower faction and cool friends and leave all this misguided non sense behind. Good luck to you all, S1 I hope you get whatever it is your trying to accomplish and To OSW plus many many others, you did nothing wrong. Keep battling and have fun doing it!

Roll tide everyone

Robespierre
04-26-2014, 10:06 AM
9 pages of reply. Now that is funny.

The best part is that all of the "glitchers" have been played, on purpose. This "glitch" is not new as a revenue stream, and noting will be done, despite calls by the virtuous and uncorrupted. To quote from the VP of Product for your sacred investment:

2) The true value ratio.

Part of being a whale allowed me to understand that players often associate a true value to what they’re spending in the game. The concept is fairly simple, if a new item came out that cost $100 but was “worth” $200, I’ll gladly buy it because I think I’m getting a good deal. Spenders have all created this association in game and the reward or ROI from what’s being purchased is very clear. A great example of this occurrence happened by accident in one of our games. One of our limited-edition packages was set to only allow players to purchase one at a time. However, there was an engineering bug that allowed players to buy multiple packages and when players found out purchases went up by 1000%. Some even bought a hundred packs in fear that we would soon discover the bug and turn it off. There was no set back to the game for players purchasing that many packs, but the whales were driven to believe that they were getting such a great true value ratio that they were willing to keep purchasing.

http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/MikeLu/20140110/208428/Lessons_on_Mobile_Gaming_from_a_Whale.php

http://www.businessweek.com/the_thread/brandnewday/archives/SUCKER.JPG.thumb

Wake up. The player v. player concept is a revenue generator, and you're on the hamster wheel.

tambour.de_ville
04-26-2014, 10:09 AM
No question Bama. Plenty of examples of this where airlines honored it (not bc they are good guys btw but because they knew it would be a legal mess for them). Gree, please take note. Happy to post as many of these as people would like.

United Airlines to honor $0-$10 fares
http://voxxi.com/2013/09/14/united-airlines-to-honor-fares

Sale of the year? Delta to honor mistake fare
http://www.usatoday.com/story/todayinthesky/2013/12/26/

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/united-airlines-honor-tickets/story?id=20252637

In addition, this happened a year ago which is why gree started the two sets in the first place and gree honored everything as they will do here (or they will be in a legal mess). No one did anything wrong here except for Stephen who bc of his blind hatred of the "birds" made statements he shouldn't have before even bothering to look at his own people. My guess is they move to a two set for the next le set (like last time) and the stat inflation can continue...

good post, point well made.

About the 360 degree dude, not only did he know, he's gorged himself at previous buffets.

Frankly, who cares what any of them do.

For goodness sakes, they seek celebrity and some perverted status in a game of incessant tap tap tappity tap tap.

Final thought, don't think because you spend $10, they're spending g $1,000, or even $25,000.
What you're reading about now, didn't take root yesterday. This has been going on for two years.
This is but the tip of the iceberg.

tambour.de_ville
04-26-2014, 10:13 AM
9 pages of reply. Now that is funny.

The best part is that all of the "glitchers" have been played, on purpose. This "glitch" is not new as a revenue stream, and noting will be done, despite calls by the virtuous and uncorrupted. To quote from the VP of Product for your sacred investment:

2) The true value ratio.

Part of being a whale allowed me to understand that players often associate a true value to what they’re spending in the game. The concept is fairly simple, if a new item came out that cost $100 but was “worth” $200, I’ll gladly buy it because I think I’m getting a good deal. Spenders have all created this association in game and the reward or ROI from what’s being purchased is very clear. A great example of this occurrence happened by accident in one of our games. One of our limited-edition packages was set to only allow players to purchase one at a time. However, there was an engineering bug that allowed players to buy multiple packages and when players found out purchases went up by 1000%. Some even bought a hundred packs in fear that we would soon discover the bug and turn it off. There was no set back to the game for players purchasing that many packs, but the whales were driven to believe that they were getting such a great true value ratio that they were willing to keep purchasing.

http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/MikeLu/20140110/208428/Lessons_on_Mobile_Gaming_from_a_Whale.php

Wake up. The player v. player concept is a revenue generator, and you're on the hamster wheel.

Good point, they won't understand it. Why? Whales don't have money.

Yeah, that's what they call them in the industry that's a tad better than some of these "games".

A majority of these whales aren't spending, they're doing what they whine about others doing.

Have a great day.

Dutchie
04-26-2014, 10:13 AM
I'm sure there are many people that "bought" all those and their stats jumped 400-500 mil over night, come on, people are not that stupid, anyone that has exploited this glitch should have the units taken away, plain and simple

A similar glitch occurred about a year ago when you only needed to purchase 2 items to complete the set and get the bonus unit. Many players took advantage of this and a GREE VP even wrote about it in his blog and I quote -

"Part of being a whale allowed me to understand that players often associate a true value to what they’re spending in the game. The concept is fairly simple, if a new item came out that cost $100 but was “worth” $200, I’ll gladly buy it because I think I’m getting a good deal. Spenders have all created this association in game and the reward or ROI from what’s being purchased is very clear. A great example of this occurrence happened by accident in one of our games. One of our limited-edition packages was set to only allow players to purchase one at a time. However, there was an engineering bug that allowed players to buy multiple packages and when players found out purchases went up by 1000%. Some even bought a hundred packs in fear that we would soon discover the bug and turn it off. There was no set back to the game for players purchasing that many packs, but the whales were driven to believe that they were getting such a great true value ratio that they were willing to keep purchasing."

GREE never removed any of the units from the players who took advantage of this glitch and they then decided to offer the same on a couple of occasions thereafter as the glitch increased purchases by 1000%. I see the current glitch as no different and I suspect GREE will not take the units away and may "offer" it again in future FA events as this is what occurred in the past.

Dutchie
04-26-2014, 10:14 AM
Hahahahahaha... Robespierre beat me to it... LOL

WalterW
04-26-2014, 10:14 AM
Omg, I hadn't seen this. EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THE LINK. I deleted the text to preserve the thread. It is very clear what gree's position is on this. Thank you robes for posting. Stephen, you need some Kleenex?

Wake up. The player v. player concept is a revenue generator, and you're on the hamster wheel.[/QUOTE]

Dutchie
04-26-2014, 10:19 AM
The article is old hat mate! Robespierre and I have posted the link on many occasions in here... Expect this thread to be deleted now and possibly a ban :)

Even Ferr has left his comment on this article :)

tambour.de_ville
04-26-2014, 10:24 AM
The article is old hat mate! Robespierre and I have posted the link on many occasions in here... Expect this thread to be deleted now and possibly a ban :)

Even Ferr has left his comment on this article :)

The thread would have been closed, maybe deleted without the article being noted again.

At first this is a tad funny, but it gets old fast. There are three or four opinions about this, and those will never change.

The OP might be better off deleting the thread before it's done for him or her.

WalterW
04-26-2014, 10:31 AM
Stephen, care to opine on whether or not you have walked the walk? Quote from Stephen yesterday on ryan67's "lets bash OSW before we check out our own guys thread":

"Nope dutchie, hasn't been done, and if it was and caught, I'd boot them before they knew what was happening.retired, word it how you want, it's abusing a glitch that they discovered, and you know it. It was done purposely doe the bonus unit, and not to replace one unit. It was done over and over and over. We would not have noticed had a few not taken it to such an extreme. I love these kinds of threads. Makes it quite clear who thinks it's ok to step over the line, and justify it of course, in their own minds."

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?89897-Top-team-exploiting-a-glitch&p=1277188#post1277188

Well??? Have they been booted?

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 10:39 AM
Hey PJ , see you're trying to be relevant again, sorry, you're not. I posted what about booting players? Where did you guys get that from? Hmmmm. I think I know, I think we all know. You've drawn your line in the sand, and found it's not working out well, you're getting hammered by all kinds of people for your actions, and your continued defense of those actions. Yes, shop lifting is ok too, the store let you get away with it, right. Talk about hypocrisy. Now run along and teach these life lessons to your children, I am deeply sorry for their futures, they will never understand the value of truth and honesty. It's better to come up with an explanation for dubious actions, then to don't commit those actions, or if already committed at least stand up and take responsibility for them. It's ok because they let me, it's ok because others did it. Again, pathetic. It's not ok, and I'm not saying I've never done wrong in my life, but I have manned up and taken my lumps when the time came. You are unwilling to do that. We see, and we know who and what you are. Every word you add only adds to confirm that view.

tambour.de_ville
04-26-2014, 10:49 AM
Hey PJ , see you're trying to be relevant again, sorry, you're not. I posted what about booting players? Where did you guys get that from? Hmmmm. I think I know, I think we all know. You've drawn your line in the sand, and found it's not working out well, you're getting hammered by all kinds of people for your actions, and your continued defense of those actions. Yes, shop lifting is ok too, the store let you get away with it, right. Talk about hypocrisy. Now run along and teach these life lessons to your children, I am deeply sorry for their futures, they will never understand the value of truth and honesty. It's better to come up with an explanation for dubious actions, then to don't commit those actions, or if already committed at least stand up and take responsibility for them. It's ok because they let me, it's ok because others did it. Again, pathetic. It's not ok, and I'm not saying I've never done wrong in my life, but I have manned up and taken my lumps when the time came. You are unwilling to do that. We see, and we know who and what you are. Every word you add only adds to confirm that view.

I don't think PJ spends his days or nights with thoughts of you running through his head.
Last time I mentioned you and your pals, he just laughed and said, "Who's that?"
I'll be sure to send him to read this thread when I speak with him again.
You have a nice war, okay? LOL

MAD NUGGETT
04-26-2014, 11:12 AM
good post, point well made.

About the 360 degree dude, not only did he know, he's gorged himself at previous buffets.

Frankly, who cares what any of them do.

For goodness sakes, they seek celebrity and some perverted status in a game of incessant tap tap tappity tap tap.

Final thought, don't think because you spend $10, they're spending g $1,000, or even $25,000.
What you're reading about now, didn't take root yesterday. This has been going on for two years.
This is but the tip of the iceberg.

Now it's 2 years.. Lol

Zineye12
04-26-2014, 11:22 AM
Speedump what does your post even mean?

Guilty parties skirt around direct questions and talk drivel to try and avoid answering.

What was posted, before your latest children's story was a copy of what was written in the forum 2 days ago. Word for word.

Are you going to honour this statement and boot your faction members or not.

Yes or No.

Please, I don't want another pointless essay, just three or two letter should do it.

Genen
04-26-2014, 11:36 AM
All this back and forth is useless. More a less tossing crap between few SUP people and multiple Honest Abes' accounts and dirt bag Chozzer. Lines are drawn. Birds are proven to be the scumbags. They feel now that they are invulnerable because they can cheat and GREE will do nothing about it. Yes they can point on few sup guys with 2 or 3 rear units and say they did it too. The difference is cheating was directed by RIPPER and osw leadership, was promoted and encouraged and participated by every penguins' officer. Everything else is fluff and smoking mirrors. It's really does not matter what I or Stephen or any lying bird will post. As I say lines are drawn on the sand and only GREE will be able to make things right. I hope they will.

Greg76
04-26-2014, 11:38 AM
Please delete this thread. Understand this is a business and the players your complaining about spend real money. Gree is probably thrilled because now they got revenue from LE sets. The players that bought them should get a thank you card for increasing revenue. Sorry if this upsets free players, but the game wouldn't exist without the revenue generated. Its a multi million dollar business. Don't hate the player...hate the game and stop playing if you think its unfair.

WalterW
04-26-2014, 11:53 AM
Please see first post jerry now at 290 wrappers and 40 sets and Captain Morgan at 82 and 4 sets. Dozens with 15-20 off one set. 2 or 3, yeah right. Classic. Just admit it, it is the****utic. When is Stephen booting people?

All this back and forth is useless. More a less tossing crap between few SUP people and multiple Honest Abes' accounts and dirt bag Chozzer. Lines are drawn. Birds are proven to be the scumbags. They feel now that they are invulnerable because they can cheat and GREE will do nothing about it. Yes they can point on few sup guys with 2 or 3 rear units and say they did it too. The difference is cheating was directed by RIPPER and osw leadership, was promoted and encouraged and participated by every penguins' officer. Everything else is fluff and smoking mirrors. It's really does not matter what I or Stephen or any lying bird will post. As I say lines are drawn on the sand and only GREE will be able to make things right. I hope they will.

Genen
04-26-2014, 11:57 AM
Please see first post jerry now at 290 wrappers and 40 sets and Captain Morgan at 82 and 4 sets. Dozens with 15-20 off one set. 2 or 3, yeah right. Classic. Just admit it, it is the****utic. When is Stephen booting people?
I do not respond to trolls who are hiding under fake accounts. You know who I am, so until you ID yourself you can go chirp to other penguins.

Auspex
04-26-2014, 12:15 PM
I'm low on popcorn and don't want to go out for more. Is there a chance you could wrap this up with "ok we all cheated and spending any money on a game this full of glitches is like diving into a pool of stupid."

Congrats you dove, gree could care less, most players could care less, seems like only people that have spent stupid amounts on a cell phone game could care at all.

If Gree fixed ALL the holes in their code and managed to actually boot any account caught cheating over a year long period they might get their reputation out of he gutter. I thing they would rather keep your money, and incite you to spend more. Either way it 'a a fun game and the forums support Orville nicely. Who really cares if SUP cheat? It's sad hey would have to cheat. But as in all cases the real winner is Gree. Makes me wonder who Stephen works for.

Wingman GRI
04-26-2014, 12:27 PM
Popcorn please

Genen
04-26-2014, 12:43 PM
Popcorn please
Hi Wing. I am glad you still chiming in. How are you bro? Regarding popcorn not one is required. Picture is clear. Birds decided go full blown hack faction now. This is their new way to achieve whatever goals they have. As I posted before lines are drawn and now up to GREE to decide if it will tolerate this brazen violation of their TOS.

lemonhaze
04-26-2014, 12:56 PM
Your kidding me so now your story goes from "I'll kick any one of my players if I catch them doing that glitch" to ahhhhh errrrr....."we did it to see if glitch was working"???? So answer me this...... did j have to test it 272 times????? Captain Morgan had to test it 82 times???? (A simple answer to the question would be appreciated oppose to deflection talk).

Ump you got busted red handed. Why are you not complaining about other players outside of OSW out there in the forums????? Spare us your high and mighty talks, you have players taking advantage of exploits in the game and you choose to ignore it, period.
dont forget allday on here tripping out about it to..now we find out that the same team that was crying about it is now doing it HAHAHA..time to be a ostrach and stick ur head in the ground

lemonhaze
04-26-2014, 01:04 PM
Speedump what does your post even mean?

Guilty parties skirt around direct questions and talk drivel to try and avoid answering.

What was posted, before your latest children's story was a copy of what was written in the forum 2 days ago. Word for word.

Are you going to honour this statement and boot your faction members or not.

Yes or No.

Please, I don't want another pointless essay, just three or two letter should do it.

of course they are not gonna boot the biggest scorers on their team..they started dogging people that figured it out first and forgot to look at some their own players..we all know what was wrote on here about getting the boot if they did it..and yet they see all the unit wrappers..gree prolly did this as a way to increase sales...

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 01:10 PM
Lemon, once again speaking out of the south ended orfice it seems. You should get your facts straight before opening mouth and inserting foot, or is osw your source, lord and master now. That would explain a lot. You didn't used to be like that, but then I didn't realize that Jason and Colin were birds still hiding in the closet either.

Dutchie
04-26-2014, 01:14 PM
of course they are not gonna boot the biggest scorers on their team..they started dogging people that figured it out first and forgot to look at some their own players..we all know what was wrote on here about getting the boot if they did it..and yet they see all the unit wrappers..gree prolly did this as a way to increase sales...

Exactly... LE sets were not being bought anymore and this was a great move by GREE to increase sales. It has been done before by GREE and they use all sorts of tactics to increase gold sales, especially if they are in decline. SUP being whiter than white is laughable...

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 01:24 PM
Greg if you believe that those were intended to be purchased and used that way, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you. Sorry guys, but you don't get to define what a glitch is and isn't. Cj already identified it as a glitch, so end of discussion. It means that was not something that was intended, and they did not realize could be done, therefore commonly refered to as a glitch. Gree has already spoken, and answered that question. Next the whole of osw used, condoned, and encouraged it, from the leadership down. They've admitted it right here. All that's left is to determine what course of action will be meted out for violation of the tos. Again, that's not my or your choice to make. I'm patiently waiting to see if gree takes the proper action here. If they want to send a message that cheating is acceptable, they can do that, though I believe that will cost them big time. If they want to send a message that it's not acceptable, the course of action any honest person would like to see happen, they can do that too. I know one person who self reported, asked to have the units removed, in addition to the last two wd event prizes. Though I don't agree with what he did to begin with, he seems to have realized his error, and going beyond to make his mistake right. Gree has agreed to his requests in this case, and will be the standard by which all others should be judged. If one of mine came to me with that, I'd be dissapointed, upset, but rather impressed that he stood up to his actions and made the right effort to correct it. Kind of hard to do when you believe cheating is ok especially as long as you can get away with it. That tells the story right there. I'd imagine ferr would be shaking his head in tremendous disappointment in what's become of his old team. At least he had nothing to do with this behavior, and I know he never would.

Zineye12
04-26-2014, 01:27 PM
Hi Wing. I am glad you still chiming in. How are you bro? Regarding popcorn not one is required. Picture is clear. Birds decided go full blown hack faction now. This is their new way to achieve whatever goals they have. As I posted before lines are drawn and now up to GREE to decide if it will tolerate this brazen violation of their TOS.

Double Standard Genen, maybe you should check your backyard before poking you nose in someone else's.

SUP must be a hack faction too then as this thread exposed SUP players doing the same thing!!

It's in black and white but like speedump you can not read so express your opinion regardless.

Dirty Mind
04-26-2014, 01:40 PM
Why is this news to anyone? Nothing will happen, nothing has ever happened. People have been accusing SUP of hacking since the beginning, even showing proof. We will get a responce from Gree saying one of two things: 1) we are looking into this, or 2) this has been addressed and needs to stop.
The only response we can count on is the OP getting banned. The proof is in my signature

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 02:29 PM
Bama, I'm sure Ryan's is weeping right now over your lost respect. It's people like you and the other on here that I'd bet he really dosnt worry to much what you think one way or the other. I know I sure don't. You condone cheating, then you don't deserve mine. Easter egg? Obviuosly you dummies can't read. Again, cj has already identified your Easter egg, as a glitch. The case is closed and the decision was posted. He said it would be fixed before the next FA. You don't fix something that was intended. So, by definition, using the glitch was a violation of the tos. Now you can all stop your crying, and just wait for judgement from gree.

FranklyFactual
04-26-2014, 02:44 PM

Actually Dutchie, what you say is quite true. I agree with you. An interesting side note though, if you bother to read the TOS for HipChat, is that they do store all the data and is discoverable. Presumably that would include things such as IP addresses, etc, those pesky little digital fingerprints that exist in the electronic world. So IF it was someone just changing their name then said data would confirm as much. If not… guess that would be a different story that many would find quite unpalatable.

Dutchie
04-26-2014, 02:59 PM
Actually Dutchie, what you say is quite true. I agree with you. An interesting side note though, if you bother to read the TOS for HipChat, is that they do store all the data and is discoverable. Presumably that would include things such as IP addresses, etc, those pesky little digital fingerprints that exist in the electronic world. So IF it was someone just changing their name then said data would confirm as much. If not… guess that would be a different story that many would find quite unpalatable.

IP addresses can be spoofed or one can use an Onion browser.

Mcdoc
04-26-2014, 03:13 PM
The only way to know if Gree feels this was wrong - is to see if this strategy still works in the next FA. I say strategy because I honestly don't consider this a hack - but rather a "loophole" in the intended LE Bonus Set programming.

for those who are still not exactly clear on what this "hack / glitch / loophole" worked - maybe people who don't actually spend gold on LE sets quite understand (or care) what happened:

So - what had happened was : you buy 4 LE items individually to complete the set - get a bonus item ( as shown ).
However - with the ability to "deploy" (delete) an item in FA - you could buy the whole set of 4 - deploy the lowest gold unit - I believe it was 64 gold - now your set is incomplete. Go Re-purchase the 64 gold item - the Bonus script now sees a newly completed LE set and triggers another Bonus prize. My first impression - ingenious! This isn't a jailbreak situation with inserting code to manipulate the game and get over a million def skill points or other purposeful steps to cheat the game play - but still a unfair advantage over those who didn't get to use it.

as far as the previous broken LE sets - Gree kept doing it over and over and over again - like on purpose - like a LE Bonus set sale available right there in the game for ANYONE and EVERYONE to use in the normal game play. So for those who keep crying that Broken LE sets were ever cheating - put it to rest - Gree not only condoned it - but I even remember a post by one of the mods actually announcing it - promoting it - so please stop bringing that invalid argument up everytime someone mentions the word hack.

so wil Gree condone this loophole ? Or will they take action ?

Since it was done with normal game play actions - it seems the only "fair" thing to do is to remove all the loophole bonus items and refund the 64 gold to those players as a message to say - this is not the way we intended the game to be played - it was a loophole - so we are undoing the unfair advantage created by this loophole and will stop LE SET SALES during all future FA events

Or

they do nothing and don't prevent it from happening ever again so every FA event becomes an enticement for people to go wild and spend a lot of gold.

I didn't hear about the loophole (I don't feel accurate to call it a hack) until after it was over - so I can't say that I would have or would not have taken advantage of it - but it seems like this whole thread isn't a debate on whether it was a cheat or hack - but rather - a leader claiming he would boot people if he found them in his faction - they were found - and now people want to know if those words have any weight behind them. If I were in his shoes - I would have to hold off to see how Gree reacts to this Loophole that was found and exploited - before I could justify penalizing people for finding a way to take advantage of the game (again - ingenious - but still an unfair advantage)

so like is often spoken - don't hate the player - hate the game. Let Gree show us what their action is before we go on a witch hunt - but to the subject of this thread - be sure to check your own saddle bags for contraband before you go riding through town on your high horse pointing out the dirty deeds of everyone else. It's a tough spot to be in when your calling foul on others for the same action your team took - but again - Gree may just write this off as a loophole that they need to close and no further action taken towards those who figured out this loophole.

I still have respect for you my friend - but it's time to answer the question - Even if it is to say that upon further understanding of the situation - you will let Gree take care of any punitive (no PuN intended) action and you will address those members on your team that exploiting Loopholes falls below your expectations and now you've been embarrassed by their actions. I wouldn't stand here and hold you to booting them - but I would expect a humble reply to admit you are stepping back from your original understanding and outrage over this. That's seems to be the honorable and respected response in my humble opinion - take the high road and let the hungry mob feed on something else.

EDIT: so after ALL of that - I have worked hard for over 2 years to build my character to the elite player status (in my mind) with over 400 million stats. To see folks able to match those stats in one night by taking advantage of a loophole - will only convince me to not spend another dime on the game and Gree will convince lot of people that It is better to gain advantage without gold and in the long run - invite other people to hack / cheat / exploit loopholes since the integrity of those who spend real money will be undermined.

So I do think the bonus units gained in this loophole have to be removed - Gree's call if they actually refund the gold - but to let this go without removing the units just is not a good business move as it cheapens the integrity of the game. I don't think banning accounts is necessary - but those units have to be removed.

Zineye12
04-26-2014, 03:14 PM
Again Speedump you are missing the point. This thread is not about you hated for OSW or your need to wave the whiter than white banner. It was started to address the fact that your faction have been doing the same thing you are accusing OSW of doing.

You stated they would be booted without question.

Now as you like to point out you will not tolerate hackers what are you doing about it?

It's a simple question and we don't need a long winded answer. I am not affiliated with OSW or the birds as you call them, I just want you to explain as spokesperson for SUP, the team that everybody knows about, and maybe used to respect, why you deem OSW hackers when you have members of your own faction doing the same thing??

Are the rules different for each faction? You are not God but seem to have take that mantle. Lead by example, honor your posting from the original thread and boot the named players. Or it makes you and your faction as bad as everyone else.

Pidgeot
04-26-2014, 03:48 PM
@ Mcdoc

I feel this is more of a unintended glitch in the system. During FA and crate events, if you use one of your crate units in FA and its your only one, it remove it from the goal listed. These type of things only "check" what is in your inventory at the time. If you have 4/4 of the LE set and spend 1 and move down to 3/4, it will only check if it hits 4/4 again. So the counter is only waiting for it to move up to 4/4. Its not really intended but does not work with FA, after all MW never had a way to remove units so it was not a problem then.

The problem now is these players are taking advantage advantage of a error in the code, and thats against the TOS. The event is "intended" for players to get the wrapper for "each" complete set of 4 + wrapper which make 5 total units for that 1 set.

The rule says, per TOS;

"Use or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods, or and unauthorized third party software designed to modify any user's experience with the service."

These guys are exploiting a glitch in the systems goal checker to get the wrapper units and thats against the TOS, not to mention breaking other rules as well. 2 years ago my game was banned because I used a energy glitch and then I was banned on the forums when I complained about it and to see Gree allowing them to do this which really does change the game is a slap in the face.

Remember the Frontal Assault Soldier? I had 5k removed from my inventory because I did not get them from testing but a faction who played in it. Remove ALL wrappers from these players who did not get them by completing a 4/4 set and do not refund the gold.

Cheating is cheating and it needs to be stopped.

Agent Orange
04-26-2014, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the explanation Mcdoc. So some folks exploited another 'mistake' in the programming but they spent real $$$ to do it. Hardly seems fair to punish folks for Gree's mistake.

However the question I have is could someone have that quickly exploited this programming 'mistake' to the tune of 1500 of these units? Granted I'm pretty confused at this point so just to clarify are the units in question the same as the one's you are describing?

Mcdoc
04-26-2014, 03:53 PM
Pidgeot - you and I actually agree a lot more that you think.

I just don't feel comfortable attaching a personal character label of "cheater" or "hacker" on someone who was smart enough to figure out a loophole.

While part of me thinks it was ingenious (I like strategy that uses the enemy against itself - in this case - the enemy being the game itself) - I DO agree that the units need to go.

A simple - "thanks for playing but this is not how we intended the Bonus LE set to work" and then removing all of the units without having to then ban players - will satisfy my desire to keep the game fair :)

Mcdoc
04-26-2014, 03:58 PM
AO - they way I understand it - they still had to re-purchase the LE item they deployed to create an unfinished LE Set & then fulfill the automatic Bonus Unit deploy for completing the LE Set over and over and over again - so real $$$ was spent - but a loophole was exploited to say the least :)

When I first heard of this - it was after FA was over and someone in a chat said - Hey - there is a glitch where you buy a whole LE set and then just keep buying the lowest LE item and get the bonus award over and over -

then someone quickly went and tried it and reported back that it didn't work - it took a few hours of reading and deducing to "see" how the loophole worked - so even those who knew about it couldn't repeat it if they didn't understand the "genius'" behind the loophole - LoL

whatever amount of gold would be to get 1500 items : 1500 x 64 - so 96,000 gold - well - either that player had build up 96,000 gold - or they hacked the gold - which - that is an entirely different subject.

Pidgeot
04-26-2014, 04:04 PM

I just don't feel comfortable attaching a personal character label of "cheater" or "hacker" on someone who was smart enough to figure out a loophole.

While part of me thinks it was ingenious (I like strategy that uses the enemy against itself - in this case - the enemy being the game itself) - I DO agree that the units need to go.

A simple - "thanks for playing but this is not how we intended the Bonus LE set to work" and then removing all of the units without having to then ban players - will satisfy my desire to keep the game fair :)

I agree. I dont like calling others cheaters. To me, the term cheat means to deceive someone to gain a unfair advantage. When I used my energy glitch, it was considered cheating because I loot farmed with it. Still was no fault of my own because of bad programming but I still used it to my advantage and I was banned. I would have done the same thing as well with the units but at the same time, it was not intended to work that way. Those who used that glitch knew that and used it any way so that would be considered a act of cheating.

To me, loopholes are just another way of saying gaming the system. Going back to the frontal assault troopers. A lot of us used a loophole to get them and they were removed from us when we complained.

I think we should all complain and have them removed because this is largely unfair.

Dutchie
04-26-2014, 04:09 PM

This course of action was not taken last year when you only needed to purchase 2 out of the 4 units to get the wrapper prize and everyone was allowed to keep all of the units. Again, it was not how they intended the Bonus LE set to work, however they then made a conscious decision to do it again as sales increased by 1000%. I suspect they had another big increase in revenues with the current loop hole, so I don't see what is different this time round.

Mcdoc
04-26-2014, 04:15 PM
This course of action was not taken last year when you only needed to purchase 2 out of the 4 units to get the wrapper prize and everyone was allowed to keep all of the units. Again, it was not how they intended the Bonus LE set to work, however they then made a conscious decision to do it again as sales increased by 1000%. I suspect they had another big increase in revenues with the current loop hole, so I don't see what is different this time round.

what IS different - this current loophole - you had to TRICK the programming into thinking you earned a reward.

the broken LE sets - you just clicked on the icon to buy a complete set and Gree had it setup (yet to be determined if it was on purpose since they did it many times and promoted it) - it was already setup to push their in-game "Buy All" button and get the reward - no tricks that time to get them and it was posted ALL over for anyone and everyone to use.

So I see a complete difference here. A true loophole - not a marketing ploy :)

i hope we can agree that "tricking" the system is at least one step beyond finding a special deal already laid out in the normal game play :)

Greeny1
04-26-2014, 04:17 PM
Wow, 13 pages I've read on this and all I can gather is that Speed Ump still hasn't answered the question of whether he will dump those who used it in his team after saying all others should be dumped!
ANSWER THE QUESTION AND STOP DEFLECTING

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 04:22 PM
I see a few people with good common sense have appeared. No, this is not hacking, and it have stated that it's not, it is exploiting a glitch, and as one who was punished at some point for using one in the past has pointed out, that's what this is, and explicitly is covered in the tos. If you don't agree with the tos, the answer is simple, don't play the game. I have stated many times, obviously the naysayers here don't want to listen, and it would not matter what I said one way or another to them, as we all know. Every person, without regaurd to which faction they are in, should receive the same penalty for this violation. Since it seems so many have, and some factions almost in entirety ( hello OSW) I seriously doubt gree will ban them. Even I don't see that as the best course of action, or for the good of the game. I do believe others are seeing a course of action that removes the extra units, and no reimbursement of gold spent. If you're banned, you recieve zero. At least this way, you still retain your game, you are still allowed to play, and you learned, in some cases, an expensive lesson. Maybe not, maybe you'll try the next glitch that comes along too. This would set a great example of the possible consequences of the next one. Seems some here think because they open their mouths and words flow, that there's truth in those words. Good thing you guys Arnt cops, or parole board members. We'd all be in big trouble.

Greeny1
04-26-2014, 04:25 PM
I see a few people with good common sense have appeared. No, this is not hacking, and it have stated that it's not, it is exploiting a glitch, and as one who was punished at some point for using one in the past has pointed out, that's what this is, and explicitly is covered in the tos. If you don't agree with the tos, the answer is simple, don't play the game. I have stated many times, obviously the naysayers here don't want to listen, and it would not matter what I said one way or another to them, as we all know. Every person, without regaurd to which faction they are in, should receive the same penalty for this violation. Since it seems so many have, and some factions almost in entirety ( hello OSW) I seriously doubt gree will ban them. Even I don't see that as the best course of action, or for the good of the game. I do believe others are seeing a course of action that removes the extra units, and no reimbursement of gold spent. If you're banned, you recieve zero. At least this way, you still retain your game, you are still allowed to play, and you learned, in some cases, an expensive lesson. Maybe not, maybe you'll try the next glitch that comes along too. This would set a great example of the possible consequences of the next one. Seems some here think because they open their mouths and words flow, that there's truth in those words. Good thing you guys Arnt cops, or parole board members. We'd all be in big trouble.
And the answer to the question that we've all been waiting for is........

Greeny1
04-26-2014, 04:32 PM
And if it's a glitch or not people had to spend gold. It's not like Gree can program glitch free events anyways! At least this one favoured those who played and had the money to spend gold. Gree have sent out enough events where prizes have not been awarded or given out in the wrong order. The way I see it is that they have paid to exploit the game that the company can't program correctly. Maybe taking time out to test things instead of rushing them out would be better.
But, the jist of this thread is that Speed Ump said he would dump players for doing this and hasn't responded now he has plenty in his team who did. Simple, yes or no? Back down and say no, or stand by your principles and dump them!

General Luke
04-26-2014, 04:57 PM
Shame on me for reading this thread. The travesty of this whole game is that it has turned a bunch of grown men/women into immature, name-calling, mud slinging kids. Glitch or not, exploit or not, this is still a game. You guys come on here and debate each other over who has more morality, ethics and values. In the mean time, we have men/women in uniform throughout the world protecting your freedom to waste time and energy like this...defending your right to act like kids. We have kids dying from mistakes/decisions of people who really do have a problem with morality and ethics. Take a breather. Go outside and do something productive. When u come back, this will still be the same game full of glitches. Keep it all in perspective...whether you are SUP, OSW, etc.

fofito30
04-26-2014, 05:10 PM
This thread has shown each and everyone a different outlook of the game we wish to play. After reading both sides of the spectrum need to ask myself and all of you a simple question: if you see your neighbor commit a crime, any crime, from the silliest felony to an aggravated federal offense, would you follow him because "if he did it, then is ok for me to do it"? Just because my neighbor wishes and acts on it by jumping off a ledge, doesn't mean am going to follow him and that goes to the heart of what is happening here.
On the one side OSW blames SUP for alleged pass glitch exploits and now OSW has admitted they exploited this new glitch because SUP did it in the pass (FYI an OSW officer admitted that much to me). Quite frankly, we can sit until hell freezes over and starts burning again and we won't find a solution, simply because the threads and game, to some extend, are polarized.
Now it's the moment for Gree to wear the big boys pants and issue a press release/statement informing every players what they plan to do.
I, for one, play a legit game and spent quite a lot of money to now sit and watch as others players, regardless of factions, exploit a glitch for a unit that, to the average legit gold user, cost close to $100.00 per try and because this glitch this people have them at 1/4 of what I paid for mine.
Personally my solution would be to remove those units from those that exploited the glitch.

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 05:42 PM
Good point foo, same one I've made, though we know they don't want to hear it. They're begging me to go do something else and lay off this subject, should read my walls,lol. So if there's one their in the world,, it makes it ok for me do to as I wish, because society makes it possible to do so? Lol. Idiots and morons trying to justify their actions with that excuse. It's the best they have though, even they understand this. Every time they get caught, they point their fingers at someone else They've accused of doing it, as making it ok for them to do the same. And we wonder why our prisons are over crowded? There you go, a sense of entitlement. Just listen to the ones crying about one faction have ing a stranglehold on the top spots, and how that's ruined the game, for what, over a year now.

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 05:58 PM
Oh, and for the dummies who mentioned the airline that honored lower fares that were misprinted. First, it was posted in black and white for all to see. Next they're were actually not bound by law to honor them, as long as they refunded the money. In this case, no where did gree post bonus units for 65 gold. Show me that, and I'll shut up. Since it dosnt exist, you did know you were cheating the system. Cut and dry. Some of you have even admitted just that, go back and read it.

Genen
04-26-2014, 06:04 PM
Good lord, give it a rest already! What's wrong with you? Are you mental? You talk in circles, you NEVER acknowledge your own faults! I use to listen to you, at least read but now I seriously think you've lost your mind over this, seriously!
Oh really you use to listen him and read it. Your account started in April 2014. Bird is always bird. Ill tempered lying creature.

Greg76
04-26-2014, 06:19 PM
THIS IS A GAME!! This is for fun, its a little game we play on our cell phones. ITS NOT REAL LIFE!! If you dont enjoy it then stop playing. Please delete this stupid thread

fofito30
04-26-2014, 06:41 PM
I could not stop laughing at this, so much so that I let my wife read it... Then the real laughter began. She was like, "is he talking about that game you play on you phone" I said yep!

Big boy pants, press release :))) you guys have seriously lost your minds and need to regain some life perspective. I have never once counted another mans money, totally taboo here even though that's what most of us do out of shear amazement for a game but if you just sit back and actually read these post, I mean really read, good lord some of you need to pull it together!

ROLLTIDE
Your hysterical reaction makes me wonder if your wife really laughed at all we been blogging here or at your short cerebral capacity for not grasping that your so beloved birds are in fact the ones corrupting this game.
Son going to tell you that no matter how many zillion times nor how big your lie is, IT WILL NEVER, EVER, become the truth. Best for you is to start accepting facts: OSW players exploited a glitch; fact: they have admitted; fact:A number of players still believe in honor and, as such, any behavior of using or exploiting a glitch should be considered a violation of ToS because it's cheating since it's granting a player or group of players an advantage over other players that were suppose to compete under equal terms.
Now you and your hormone induced hysterical reaction might try to counter by saying any kind of bs, from blaming on SUP -as you already pointed- to that it was not a glitch exploit because Gree didn't warn anybody. To me exploiting a glitch in order to gain an advantage over rivals is cheating, no matter what or how or when or who they play with. Let's take baseball as an example, they didnt have a clear policy on PED's, yet the outcry of the majority if baseball fans for the cheating by players using PED's have turned into a fact that for the last 5 years no player suspect of ped use been named to the HoF, wonder why?
If you need to cheat in a game definitely something if really really wrong with you.
Again I call upon Gree to take a stand on this issue by openly addressing it and telling those legit players what their plans for dealing with this issue.

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 06:52 PM
Then don't insert yourself into bama boy. Talk about stupid.

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 07:09 PM
You are what you are in all walks of life, what you portray here is who you are. I understand some are investment bankers, doctors, lawyers, etc. Can you imagine trusting these people in real life. You do an acquisition with the investment banker, you'd have to be wonder if he's looking for the angle to make himself a bigger commission. Is the doctor prescribing treatments, that Arnt really needed. And who knows what angle the lawyers would be going for. If anything, something like this game shows who would actually try to get away with something in real life if given the chance and opportunity. This is a social game, and it's a mirror of who we are, really are when no one is watching. I think it reveals the true inner person, and what lurks in the depths. It's a much darker image for some. There's a huge sense of entitlement in some teams, gree and sup have both wronged them, by beating them every time. They're owed some thing, so they take it. I even saw one poster actually say that it was ok because of some past perceived wrong that gree did to them. If a store angers you in some way, it's ok to go there, and take something from that store equal to or greater ( prob greater, i mean, they made you mad, so they owe you some thing, right) your perceived idea of what you lost. Wonder how that would stand up in court when you facing theft or shoplifting charges. Sure, you'll continue right down that same path, using that same argument. I have an idea, get your buddies on your team to defend you, they share your views. You just better hope the judge and jury don't crack a rib from laughing so hard.

WalterW
04-26-2014, 08:05 PM
Are you actually reading anything? There are dozens of sup players who have BOUGHT units, we only named those in sup1 and 2 given ryan67s attempted lynching thread yesterday (which turned into an OSW bashing session) and Stephens hollow promises about how sup would never do such a thing (and he would immediately boot those that did, still waiting). Btw, it's a rather long list of those in sup..and that's on top of thousands of others outside of sup and OSW. Clearly, you have missed the entire point of the thread: everyone BOUGHT le units (even the sup guys presumably). Purchased. Paid gold. Just like a year ago when you got a wrapper for buying two of the four. And a year ago..after that...the two set appeared. Gree celebrated the revenue. Have a listen to dutchie and robes and read the gree modern warfare head developer's article that they posted a link to instead of being a lemming and parroting your lunatic bird fetish leaders.

As for Stephen, have you booted everyone yet?

Your hysterical reaction makes me wonder if your wife really laughed at all we been blogging here or at your short cerebral capacity for not grasping that your so beloved birds are in fact the ones corrupting this game.
Son going to tell you that no matter how many zillion times nor how big your lie is, IT WILL NEVER, EVER, become the truth. Best for you is to start accepting facts: OSW players exploited a glitch; fact: they have admitted; fact:A number of players still believe in honor and, as such, any behavior of using or exploiting a glitch should be considered a violation of ToS because it's cheating since it's granting a player or group of players an advantage over other players that were suppose to compete under equal terms.
Now you and your hormone induced hysterical reaction might try to counter by saying any kind of bs, from blaming on SUP -as you already pointed- to that it was not a glitch exploit because Gree didn't warn anybody. To me exploiting a glitch in order to gain an advantage over rivals is cheating, no matter what or how or when or who they play with. Let's take baseball as an example, they didnt have a clear policy on PED's, yet the outcry of the majority if baseball fans for the cheating by players using PED's have turned into a fact that for the last 5 years no player suspect of ped use been named to the HoF, wonder why?
If you need to cheat in a game definitely something if really really wrong with you.
Again I call upon Gree to take a stand on this issue by openly addressing it and telling those legit players what their plans for dealing with this issue.

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 08:26 PM
Nope, that's not the same thing, and you know it's not. You sure didn't have to throw away a unit and then keep buying that same unit over and over again. You're trying to compare apples and oranges. Not like you have a choice at this point, you don't have any other defense to hang your hat on. Obviously there's not a one of you that have the capacity to comprehend what you read. How many times have I said any player who used that glitch deserves to have the same penalties levied, no matter what faction they are in. It's obvious you idiots are going to keep claiming that cheating isn't cheating somehow. Hope that works out well for you in front of a real judge too. I'd love to be there to see that defense. I once had to go to traffic court, heard a guy who's defense for speeding was that it was common knowledge that the police gave 10 mph over the limit before they gave a ticket, and he was under that. He seemed to honestly believe what he was saying too. I broke out with a loud laugh, couldn't help myself. The officer tin the room started to scold me, and the judge said, it's ok, I thought that was rather amusing myself. He then asked the man if he could show him where it says that in the law book, and he be happy to dismiss the ticket. Well, we all know it dosnt exist, just as we all really know this was a glitch, and a violation of the tos.

Mcdoc
04-26-2014, 08:35 PM
Hey Speed - they just want to see you eat your own - there is no interest in Justice. You've said it - equal penalty for all - I see it - you mean OSW or SUP - as in all.

What they really want to see is if you will actually boot anyone.

All all you gotta say is : No. Upon further examination - I will let Gree be the one to decide any penalties

I didn't participate in this "glitch" - but I also can't get on a soap box and point fingers because if I had 30,000 or 75,000 gold built up and as waiting for the right place to spend it - this would have been very - very - very tempting.

While this is not on the same level as jailbreak / code manipulating in my mind - I can see clearly It is still an unfair advantage and strongly feel that the units have to be removed.

The most obvious penalty from Gree is to simply take the units and not refund the Gold. That would be a strong message that taking advantage of "glitches" can still cost you.

I personally don't think banning any accounts is warranted here - but that is just one man's opinion.

chozzer
04-26-2014, 08:45 PM
Hey Speed - they just want to see you eat your own - there is no interest in Justice. You've said it - equal penalty for all - I see it - you mean OSW or SUP - as in all.

All all you gotta say is : No. Upon further examination - I will let Gree be the one to decide any penalties

Dutchie: "Please don't tell me that any of this has never been done by any of your team members past or present..."

Speed ump "Nope dutchie, hasn't been done, and if it was and caught, I'd boot them before they knew what was happening.retired, word it how you want"

I don't need to say any more really.

McDoc, Robespierre and Dutchie you guys speak real sense. Thanks for bringing intelligence to this debate.

WalterW
04-26-2014, 08:50 PM
Thank you mcdoc for bringing it back to **** and jane level.

Stephen, two questions. Yes or no will suffice.

One:

have your checked the identified players inventories? Since you have games in both sup 1 and sup 2 this should be easy.

Two:

if yes to question one, have you booted them. If no to question 1, when are you going to look?

Genen
04-26-2014, 09:13 PM
Again all this mental masturbatuon is useless. Does not matter what any hacking bird will say or neither sup players. Case was made and will be made to gree in near terms. And it will go from there. GREE either will say what TOS we really did not mean it and birds will fly free for a little while longer and we will see rampant hacking and glitching or penguins will be punished and status quo will be restored. Rest of the convo is for Dutchie and Robespierre to show their relevance.

chozzer
04-26-2014, 09:20 PM
"I'd boot them before they knew what was happening.retired, word it how you want" is now "let Gree decide".

LMAO.

WalterW
04-26-2014, 09:25 PM
Gene, two questions. Yes or no will suffice.

One:

have your checked the identified players inventories? Since you in sup 2 (and are so good at checking OSW)this should be easy.

Two:

if yes to question one, have you booted them. If no to question 1, when are you going to look?

Again all this mental masturbatuon is useless. Does not matter what any hacking bird will say or neither sup players. Case was made and will be made to gree in near terms. And it will go from there. GREE either will say what TOS we really did not mean it and birds will fly free for a little while longer and we will see rampant hacking and glitching or penguins will be punished and status quo will be restored. Rest of the convo is for Dutchie and Robespierre to show their relevance.

Genen
04-26-2014, 09:29 PM
Gene, two questions. Yes or no will suffice.

One:

have your checked the identified players inventories? Since you in sup 2 (and are so good at checking OSW)this should be easy.

Two:

Hey penguin I have one question for you - can you read? Did I tell you I am not responding to trolls and frauds. You know my name, my ign and a faction that I belong too. So why do you think I will respond to every fraud and troll? Learn the manners bird before you ask questions you have to introduce yourself

Genen
04-26-2014, 09:31 PM
"I'd boot them before they knew what was happening.retired, word it how you want" is now "let Gree decide".

LMAO.
Hey sleezeball why are you laughing? At least now I know why you stuck with the flock. You just can cheat openly. And yes laugh after you did that

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 09:32 PM
Colin, I sure hope you have a good way to explain that value system to your kids. It's not playing so well here. Yes doc, all players, sup, non sup, all. I know osw is hoping and praying gree does nothing, pretty obvious from their stance here in the forums. They can't even bring themselves to admit what they did was wrong, as that's the only thing they have to hang their defense on. It was condoned and encouraged by the leadership.

WalterW
04-26-2014, 09:35 PM
Stephen, you obviously are here but maybe missed my questions so let me ask again:

One

have your checked the identified players inventories? Since you have games in both sup 1 and sup 2 this should be easy.

Two:

Colin, I sure hope you have a good way to explain that value system to your kids. It's not playing so well here. Yes doc, all players, sup, non sup, all. I know osw is hoping and praying gree does nothing, pretty obvious from their stance here in the forums. They can't even bring themselves to admit what they did was wrong, as that's the only thing they have to hang their defense on. It was condoned and encouraged by the leadership.

chozzer
04-26-2014, 09:51 PM
Stephen, you obviously are here but maybe missed my questions so let me ask again:

One

Two:

Course he won't.

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 10:12 PM
Looked here, I took my ipad into the apple store. It had an issue. They kept it and were going to repair, but hen I picked it up, the employee handed my a new iPad Air. I was confused for a moment, and asked of this was the correct ipad, the employee said, you ordered a new ipad , didn't you. I said, oh, ok, and left the store with my great windfall. Nothing wrong with that, right? They handed me the ipad, not like I broke I to the store and stole it. So what if the employees was confused, and mixed something up. That's not my problem. And that's exactly what the problem with you guys is, you don't know right from wrong, and people seem more and more willing to stretch what that is, when it falls in their favor. Poor kid at that apple store will prob have to pay for that ipad herself, but, that's not my problem, it's apples fault that it happened.

WalterW
04-26-2014, 10:15 PM
Maybe two was too difficult for you, so let me condense it to one as you have obviously checked your players by now: are you booting them?

Unless of course you needed the new ipad to check your faction and are waiting for gree to transfer your game? Don't you use more than one device though? Crap..two questions again. Maybe the other device still has Tyler's game on it?

Looked here, I took my ipad into the apple store. It had an issue. They kept it and were going to repair, but hen I picked it up, the employee handed my a new iPad Air. I was confused for a moment, and asked of this was the correct ipad, the employee said, you ordered a new ipad , didn't you. I said, oh, ok, and left the store with my great windfall. Nothing wrong with that, right? They handed me the ipad, not like I broke I to the store and stole it. So what if the employees was confused, and mixed something up. That's not my problem. And that's exactly what the problem with you guys is, you don't know right from wrong, and people seem more and more willing to stretch what that is, when it falls in their favor. Poor kid at that apple store will prob have to pay for that ipad herself, but, that's not my problem, it's apples fault that it happened.

Reidyyy1
04-26-2014, 10:27 PM
I don't know who you are to be honest never heard of ya
But if I noticed you said if gree let this go and want to send the message it's ok to cheat.
Sorry to tell ya mate but I'm pretty sure by the amount of bugged events and no units taken away in the past or units given rightfully back to those screwed out em by glitched events
I cannot see any change this time round and if they do take them away then people will start asking well why didn't u refund my unit for me when I got screwed by a bug
In the game how is it fair for gree to take away units from a big but not replace them from a bug ?
MOO

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 10:32 PM
Make note: "Walter" enjoys talking to himself.
Reason: stupid? Response: likely, he is in osw
Reason: lonely? Response: quite probable, this game is his life, no real life social interactions
End run evaluation

Hey Walter, I just scanned your account. Looky what I found.

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 10:51 PM
New word for glitch, as used by osw. GIFT FROM GREE. Leadership has instructed them to no longer use the word glitch, and instead use GIFT FROM GREE. hi everyone, my name is ( insert osw player name here) I gifted myself from gree three hundred times. It's a perfectly legitimate procedure, because it's a gift from gree. They likes to reward us, and they likes to pay us back for all their wrongs from the past, and also I know those mean sup players must do it ( right? How else could they always win, yeah that's it, they have to cheat to win, no one could beat us without doing that) I like my gift from gree, it lets me feel good about myself. Haha sup meanies, I am laughing you now. I got my gift feom gree, and you too stupid to et your gift from gree ( but wait, if they too stupid then how can I say I did because they did, never mind details don't matter, I believe. Joe can I have more kool aid please, I don't feel real good) better now. Sorry. I was saying I enjoy my gift from gree most because those sup meanies don't have ( joe can I have more kool aid, I'm not feeling good again, we get gift from gree, but sup don't, but sup does, I'm so confused. My head hurts) well, all I know is gift from gree is good. Not bad. I mean I don't do bad. Gift is good. I need to go lay down for a while.

Pidgeot
04-26-2014, 11:01 PM
Well Speed Ump, with the iPad, it comes down to Integrity. Assuming you have good morals, you would have said something about the iPad. I know I would. That person could/have lost his job for that. My birthday was last week so I ordered a 48 buck cake. When paying for it, I noticed they asked for 42 bucks and not the 48. I said something because if I had not, someone could have lost their job. I was told the price of 42 was correct and the sign of 48 was wrong.

So its kind of insulting you see nothing wrong with "taking advantage of someones mistakes". Rather then let EVERYONE keep the Frontal Assault Troopers, they took them away. Rather than letting the event for the Nuclear Soldier run with the LV 10 boss glitch and letting people finish it, they pulled it and took all progress, then in another event said they could not "make it easier" because you big guys would get mad.

The problem here is Gree has not pulled these excess wrapper units from those who exploited a glitch. You should not be defending this and saying "not my fault f they can't program".

I am a cow!
04-26-2014, 11:02 PM

I'm actually gonna agree with you there, I went and bought a sony vaio laptop for $1300 but the manager screwed up and gave me a $2000 sony vaio pro... Not my problem I realized the day after when I unboxed it, who wouldn't keep it lets be honest? Now we look over to the SUP/OSW scandals Fk that who cares SUP wins blah blah blah it's a game people

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 11:14 PM
Exactly pidj, that's my point. Hopefully everyone understood the sarcasm in that post, but it seems some did not. We'll well, here's another banned poster from osw trying to make another of their infamous personal attacks. Why do you guys have to hide in the shadows of fake names. You act like your proud of your actions when you're caught, what do you have to be ashamed of? I think you guys keep digging yourselves in deeper and deeper. Keep proving who and what you are, it becomes clearer with every post.

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 11:18 PM
Ahh, and seems like you decided that post was a bridge too far in the public eye, and recinded it. Maybe you guys do have some limits, albeit much further out than other people.

Copenhagen
04-26-2014, 11:20 PM
I'm actually gonna agree with you there, I went and bought a sony vaio laptop for $1300 but the manager screwed up and gave me a $2000 sony vaio pro... Not my problem I realized the day after when I unboxed it, who wouldn't keep it lets be honest? Now we look over to the SUP/OSW scandals Fk that who cares SUP wins blah blah blah it's a game people

Since you ask, I wouldn't. Nor would I keep the iPad (edit: I guess I missed the sarcasm) It is still theft no matter how you try to justify it.

Regarding the thread topic "glitch", McDoc nailed the solution. Gree needs to take action by removing the units, if for no other reason than further destroying the balance of the game. I will no longer invest without seeing proper resolution.

Speed ump
04-26-2014, 11:25 PM
Hey copen, glad to see some of you old guys chiming in. I was begining to wonder if there was anyone left in the game with any integrity any more. Doc is 100 percent on the money with that.

Copenhagen
04-26-2014, 11:36 PM
Yep, Speed. Still some of us old farts earning it the hard way...errr right way. Cheers.

Mcdoc
04-27-2014, 12:35 AM
The saddest part of this whole thread is that a majority of it is a feud between the top 2 factions (I really consider Suo1 & Sup2 one functioning unit - one faction spread over 2 teams as the names Imply) - so really - we're seeing this whole thread about the top 180 players in the game tying to out do each other. As much as I respect Speed / Widigeorge and a couple of other senior Sup guys who have been on the forums as long or longer than me - this kind of total feud comes across as either incredibly petty - or a purposeful show for the rest of us. As much as I would love to win - and my stats might just barely get me in - it is this constant back & forth "hate" between the Pirates and the Birds (your terms) that make that high level seem like it couldn't be fun.

I Can't imagine Speed has any hair left in his groin with as many guys hanging on his nuts in this thread

To the OSW / Ferr's Emporers guys - how would you feel if some level 175 team that have never made Top 25 exploited this "glitch" and in the next WD - they knocked you out of your permanant 3rd place position and came to the forums and talked smack about OSW is now forever condemned to 4th place? Would that be fair? Would YOU guys like knowing you got beat by a team who glitched their way ahead of you ?

I cant imagine that you would stand by and let that happen. So why then would you feel proud to finally beat SUP via some glitch? No one would applaud you - no one would ever respect that way to win. There would be no honor in that strategy.

I dont know Chozzer or Walter or any of the others who are constantly pulling on Speeds Speedos with the "are yo gonna boot them" in 45 posts - but Cheese & Rice - give the guy a break - you're stretching out his virtual genitalia down below his knees & it only makes OSW look like you have a real hard on for the guy. Plus it looks desperate. And if you aren't in OSW - OMG - that's even worse.

Let it go . . . let it go . . . Release the nuts and let it go . . .

I dont have a dog in this fight - I am perfectly happy in a Top 10 faction that fights with honor and earned every point in our stats playing legit. I had been aproached by the Master Manipulator of Code long long ago about how to Jailbreak my IPad and use a script to collect my 5 min buildings every 5:05 and get millions per day. I chose to keep the integrity of my game and pass. I was Approached again on how to manipulate my skill points to get 1 million def and attack skill points - again - respectfully passed. I just prefer to keep the integrity of my account beyond reproach because I have spent so much time & money on this account and as long as I feel like I have earned my Top spot and no new guys can hack past my 2 1/2 years of work with 3 day old accounts - I will keep playing. But if hacks / cheats / glitches are allowed to go unchecked and my account progress becomes diluted - then it will be the end of this game and time to put it down.

Dutchie
04-27-2014, 01:33 AM

I dont have a dog in this fight - I am perfectly happy in a Top 10 faction that fights with honor and earned every point in our stats playing legit. I had been aproached by the Master Manipulator of Code long long ago about how to Jailbreak my IPad and use a script to collect my 5 min buildings every 5:05 and get millions per day. I chose to keep the integrity of my game and pass. I was Approached again on how to manipulate my skill points to get 1 million def and attack skill points - again - respectfully passed. I just prefer to keep the integrity of my account beyond reproach because I have spent so much time & money on this account and as long as I feel like I have earned my Top spot and no new guys can hack past my 2 1/2 years of work with 3 day old accounts - I will keep playing. But if hacks / cheats / glitches are allowed to go unchecked and my account progress becomes diluted - then it will be the end of this game and time to put it down.

Firstly, to your earlier post to me, I agree there is that slight difference between the LE sets fiascos after you made your excellent point.

Basically, I was in a top 100 faction before I decided to stop spending money on this game. It is pointless to spend money, especially the $100s and $1000s that some people do on a game when there are so many hacks, cheats and glitches that people will take advantage of. To think that the game will one day become hack, cheat or glitch free or that no one will take advantage of them is totally absurd. If you think a games company can catch them all and ban them forever then you are a completely misguided. I personally will never spend more than $50 on any future game because I know there will be people out there hacking, cheating and glitching, so no game is worth paying more than that. The gaming companies will always be one step behind and that will never change.

DFI
04-27-2014, 01:42 AM
And if a bank mistakenly deposits money into your account and you spend it, it's actually a crime. With the kind of ethics some of you guys have, I would not be surprised if in real life, you cut corners and take advantage of situations everyday.

Dutchie
04-27-2014, 01:49 AM
And if a bank mistakenly deposits money into your account and you spend it, it's actually a crime. With the kind of ethics some of you guys have, I would not be surprised if in real life, you cut corners and take advantage of situations everyday.

We can talk about ethics all day but unfortunately the world is unethical. Even government departments like the NSA or GHCQ are unethical. Of course it is wrong, but there will always be people out there who do not play by the rules and will never do... it is a simple fact of life.

chozzer
04-27-2014, 02:07 AM
The saddest part of this whole thread is that a majority of it is a feud between the top 2 factions (I really consider Suo1 & Sup2 one functioning unit - one faction spread over 2 teams as the names Imply) - so really - we're seeing this whole thread about the top 180 players in the game tying to out do each other. As much as I respect Speed / Widigeorge and a couple of other senior Sup guys who have been on the forums as long or longer than me - this kind of total feud comes across as either incredibly petty - or a purposeful show for the rest of us. As much as I would love to win - and my stats might just barely get me in - it is this constant back & forth "hate" between the Pirates and the Birds (your terms) that make that high level seem like it couldn't be fun.

I Can't imagine Speed has any hair left in his groin with as many guys hanging on his nuts in this thread

To the OSW / Ferr's Emporers guys - how would you feel if some level 175 team that have never made Top 25 exploited this "glitch" and in the next WD - they knocked you out of your permanant 3rd place position and came to the forums and talked smack about OSW is now forever condemned to 4th place? Would that be fair? Would YOU guys like knowing you got beat by a team who glitched their way ahead of you ?

I cant imagine that you would stand by and let that happen. So why then would you feel proud to finally beat SUP via some glitch? No one would applaud you - no one would ever respect that way to win. There would be no honor in that strategy.

I dont know Chozzer or Walter or any of the others who are constantly pulling on Speeds Speedos with the "are yo gonna boot them" in 45 posts - but Cheese & Rice - give the guy a break - you're stretching out his virtual genitalia down below his knees & it only makes OSW look like you have a real hard on for the guy. Plus it looks desperate. And if you aren't in OSW - OMG - that's even worse.

Let it go . . . let it go . . . Release the nuts and let it go . . .

McDoc unfortunately I believe energy glitching is widespread. Of course it allows people to acquire units for no cost whatsoever. Free, nada. To your other post elsewhere on LTQ, the rest of us are spending Gold to complete those. I have no idea what Gree is doing about that - i wish they would do something. This issue is an order of magnitude bigger at least than the issues with FA. Games are being exchanged and passed between players at will, at direct contravention of the TOS. Again, nothing is being done about that.

Yes there is history, as some of us in OSW were in SUP1 for a long time. I have always tried my best to be straight forward, and polite. On this thread here I've been called a moron, idiot, dirt bag, scum bag, cheat. Even a bad parent. Speed has been subject to some personal attacks in the past which I am aware of too, which I 100% wholeheartedly have disagreed with.

Despite the invective, we are very ordinary, reasonable chaps, so we will let him have his Speedo's back.

McDoc I did try to PM you but your mailbox is full. No doubt Speed will want to have the last word - I really don't mind.

DFI
04-27-2014, 02:07 AM
We can talk about ethics all day but unfortunately the world is unethical. Even government departments like the NSA or GHCQ are unethical. Of course it is wrong, but there will always be people out there who do not play by the rules and will never do... it is a simple fact of life.

Understood. But we seem to have a cock fight among people who claim they have ethics. I'd say, shut up, go away, and continue cheating in the background.

MadAtWorld
04-27-2014, 02:29 AM
I usually don't bother with the mudslinging nonsense. I mean, I'm not in one of the teams that's tossing it so why should I? But... I do occasionally amuse myself by reading the latest ridiculous episode. It's like a soap opera! However, I feel what is almost a compulsion to point out a few things to you Speedy. You. an thank me for holding up a mirror later. Quote: " Being an officer is more than just lip service." Yes, it most certainly is. Being a leader is. Being the number one guy in the top faction in the game even more so. Right? You feel a sense of responsibility to the rest of the players of the game? To stand up as a shining example. You have a rep to uphold. Why then would you come to the forum, draw attention to something your rivals do (without acknowledging others) and make what amounts to a promise to the rest of the game players about your duties as an officer, and then not follow through? That not only degrades your own position, but opens your team up to additional ridicule.

I found some of your law references entertaining. Law for Dummies. Only, you seem to have post it notes only on your favorite chapters. Funny thing about the law, I can think of several things to aim back at you. But that's really being a bit ridiculous IMO. The only time that would have true relevance would be if there were actually chance that this would be decided in such a way. But the only court here is the court of public opinion.

So, in that court, I would say "objection"... direct questions have been posed and remain unanswered. Witness is hostile. Famous quotes, "You are known by the company you keep" and "A mans word is his bond" and "A man is only as good as his word."

You keep saying confess... wouldn't it be better to simply come out and say that you spoke before you were aware and that you have reconsidered? Not doing so makes you look like either a liar or a dimwit. A liar because you won't, or a dimwit because you were clueless and opened your mouth.

Good luck with this. I don't have affiliation with any of the people pointing fingers, or animosity for that matter, but I do think that you all get wrapped up and twisted on silly stuff. By alleand though, continue the hilarity, it relieves the monotony.

Dutchie
04-27-2014, 04:47 AM
Cheating is rife in MW at all levels, whether it is the top factions or factions in the top 1000. Take the energy glitch for example. I know many, many players who used this glitch (I never used this glitch myself in MW for various reasons!) but a common theme as to why people used this glitch is because of the outrageous cost to complete LTQ events. It was a virtual finger to GREE for already taking enough of their hard earned cash in this game. So one major factor why people cheat in this game is because the costs to play it are for most people way out there but they still enjoy playing the game and want to be competitive. If the costs weren't so punitive, there would be less incentive to cheat. It is just one factor as to why people cheat in this game and why it is so rife!

fofito30
04-27-2014, 05:49 AM
Want to applaud both Mcdoc and Chozzer for their most recent post on this thread, at least they tying to find some common ground in this whole mess. The fact that for a year and half (since factions were created) the game been polarizing more and more each day into who is a SUP and who is a OSW supporters it's becoming insane.
Agree with Choozer when he says the energy glitch is not only practiced by top10 teams, but by many players regardless of affiliation or faction. Dutchie, sorry, as much as I enjoy your post think you got it wrong. What we see in our corrupt world, regardless of countries of origins/life is that people would cheat, there is no more honor. Like I said before if a player cheats in a simple game what do we expect him to do in real life?
Most know I play in SUP now, but that hasn't made me change the person who I am and the fact that honor and honesty are very important. Again, if a player is found on hacking or exploiting glitches, it's my opinion he or she should be punished by removing their units acquire and if it's a second offender then should be banned from the game regardless of faction.

Speed ump
04-27-2014, 06:02 AM
Dutchie, that's the point I've tried to make over time. Entitlement. They feel entitled to higher finishes in ltq etc than they re capable of. In life I want a bigger house, car, boat, whatever, than I have. In the real world I am forced to live within my means. Sure people steal, and they get caught, and lose what they got from their theft. Here for some reason, people feel they are entitled to all of this, because it's too expensive. Then either don't play the game, or play at your level. Why is it that a higher majority of people here feel that way. Does this game draw more people who are predisposed to cheating and stealing. Is this how a good portion of people really are underneath, just it's much more difficult in real life to get away with these things, and here you're pretty much anonymous. Even if someone has known you for a year, you never have to face that person for real in the real world. This isn't about osw alone, they were just the most blatant examples of late, and our most direct competition. I've seen more and more people over time succumb to this attitude. I'd have to applaud the ones who have resisted taking the easy way out despite seeing other around them doing it. And if at some point 99 percent of the players were doing it, I'd still be just as vocal that it dosnt mean it's right. If you give up to that thought, and stop arguing that point of view, then they've won. Wrong becomes right by default, because no one stands up for it. As long as I'm around here, I won't be one to let that happen.

Dutchie
04-27-2014, 06:46 AM
One reason is because of the new gaming model, this "freemium" model. Never in the history of computer games has it cost extortionate amounts of money to play and be competitive in a game. It is a shock to long time gamers that these types of games can now cost so much money that can run in the $1000s every month just to stay competitive. Why should it cost so much to play a simple game? People enjoy playing these games and want to do well but what is happening is that games are turning into pay to win games hence they will turn to cheating to stay competitive. Just because people cheat in a game doesn't mean they will automatically cheat in life as the consequences are vastly different (permanent ban vs jail sentence) Why should a game only be competitive to a select wealthy few when it should be entertainment enjoyed by the masses?

Razors
04-27-2014, 07:57 AM
What faction you with??? I have lots of screenshots of lots of players in lots of factions who did this. If I know what faction you are in, I'd be glad to give you at least a couple names in your faction that did it, and in return I'd like for you to come on here after confirming it by looking at their inventories yourself and tell us you are submitting tickets on them too. By all means, submit a ticket or two or however many you want. I think we are all eager to see if you will take me up on my offer. We are all eager to see whether you are upset at everyone who did it, or if its just that you are upset that your opponents did it.

There is only one guy who loves to keep screen shots it's Jason Magneto He also forgets to state he purchased 1 LE set and has over 400 wrappers. I RECOMMEND ALL THAT DID THIS SEND A TICKET TO GREE AND HAVE WRAPPER SETS REMOVED AND NO REFUND OF GOLD THOSE THAT DO THIS STEP ARE GOOD AND CLEAR IF NOT BAN THE ACCOUNTS ALL OF THEM

Speed ump
04-27-2014, 08:03 AM
That the game we are given dutchie. We have a choice, play, or not. There are other games that you pay once, and play forever. There's xbox, and play station. Sad to think that only the severity of the consequences deters, and not people's own personal values. I don't agree with the thought that it's ok to do these thing because of the expense, especially since we all know the expense and do have a choice. In fact, especially considering the expense, I'd say the experience should be even greater. That's mostly on gree I know. Though you would think that people who can afford to play at the upper levels, would be educated people with reasonable value systems. I'd have to say this makes me think differently about the people i see everyday in the real world, what would they do if they had no consequences for their actions. The good news is that at least the vast majority of the players whom I have had the chance to become closest to, have shown that they have the same respect and values that I have. There are still many good people, but there's also many who obviously will give in to temptation when the chance presents itself. I'd even be willing to forgive the behavior of they'd admit their errors, and make efforts to resolve and undo the effects of what they did. People Arnt perfect, but the way you handle your mistakes when they do happen says a lot too. Trying to explain how a pile of poo, is really a bar of gold, dosnt lend itself to this. Just say, well yeah you're right, that is a pile of poo, I'll clean it up and dispose of it. Sorry about that.

Dutchie
04-27-2014, 08:21 AM
SAINT CHOZZER SHUT YOUR HOLE. you left SUP1 cause you needed a way to make the game Affordable. Your a hypocrate YOU USED THE ENERGY GLITCH and YOU HAVE 1 LE
Set WITH HOW MANY WRAPPERS 300-400? JUST SHUT YOUR HOLE BIG BOY. COLLIN YOU SMACK THE HAND AS YOU COUNT HOW MUCH GOLD YOU SAVED

I am sorry to others but this guy speaks From 2 sides of his mouth. CHOZZER HUNTER HUNTED AND THE RABBI ALL are former SUP1 their the degenerates they weren't allowed to use energy glitch so they left but now In forum they make it sound all righteous and pious they aren't anything more than HACKS!!

ALL WHO USED THE LE SET WRAPPER SHOULD LOSE THE WRAPPER AND THE GOLD AND I THINK FULL PUNISHMENT 1 FULL SET OF WD PRIZES

WHAAAAAAAAAAATS UP NOW SAINT CHOZZER MAYBE CHANGE
YOUR NAME TO SATAN BETTER FITS YOU!!!

You are fuelling the flames and making a fool of yourself on here with your childish posts. As always, if you suspect someone of cheating, raise a ticket with GREE Support and let them handle it. Take note of what your leader posts because at least he tries to put forward his arguments in a sensible manner through the art of discussion rather than this childish name calling.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-27-2014, 08:32 AM
Couldn't get through this mess of ****.

Can someone tell me... Did Speed Ump ever answer the simple questions? He spent a lot of time addressing the accusations... without actually addressing them. Using all kinda of tangential real world analogies about honor and integrity. Yet, I never saw him directly respond to those questions. Did he ever or do the rest of his messages read the same way?

WalterW
04-27-2014, 08:36 AM
As for Stephen: No speed, we do not agree. Last years by two of four was the same thing. Happens once and then do it over and over again is the same thing so spare me the holier than thou. Gree did not take back any units, nor will they here (and despite mickey scanning our accounts which we have screenshots of and is a HUGE violation of the tos they will certainly not single out osw). Thousands and thousands of people purchased, bought, spent real money on this and gree is celebrating that. Instead they will introduce the new two set. Just like last time so you can catch up.

You are just upset you didn't buy any (unlike dozens of your teammates whom you continue to refuse to acknowledge) and looked like a moron with your sweeping policy statements that of course you have refused live up to. Do we need to bring up the sup hacking rooms, hacked crate events, Mickey and Jerry both acting as independent contractors for free gold again? Where is your "moral compass" on this? Apparently it only functions when osw is within 10 meters. Go put your foot back in your mouth.

chozzer
04-27-2014, 08:41 AM
SAINT CHOZZER SHUT YOUR HOLE. you left SUP1 cause you needed a way to make the game Affordable. Your a hypocrate YOU USED THE ENERGY GLITCH and YOU HAVE 1 LE
Set WITH HOW MANY WRAPPERS 300-400? JUST SHUT YOUR HOLE BIG BOY. COLLIN YOU SMACK THE HAND AS YOU COUNT HOW MUCH GOLD YOU SAVED

I am sorry to others but this guy speaks From 2 sides of his mouth. CHOZZER HUNTER HUNTED AND THE RABBI ALL are former SUP1 their the degenerates they weren't allowed to use energy glitch so they left but now In forum they make it sound all righteous and pious they aren't anything more than HACKS!!

ALL WHO USED THE LE SET WRAPPER SHOULD LOSE THE WRAPPER AND THE GOLD AND I THINK FULL PUNISHMENT 1 FULL SET OF WD PRIZES

WHAAAAAAAAAAATS UP NOW SAINT CHOZZER MAYBE CHANGE
YOUR NAME TO SATAN BETTER FITS YOU!!!

For the record, I have never ever used the energy glitch. Never.

You portray a very good example as to why I left the whole SUP franchise.

What a credit to them you clearly are.

Dutchie
04-27-2014, 08:46 AM
Stephen - when one becomes addicted to the game and gaming addiction is just like any other addiction, people will go to extreme lengths. Gaming addiction is a serious issue.

I have moved on and barely play this game now apart from collecting my buildings, upgrade them/LTB and buying cash troops. I might still make a guest appearance in a WD event some time in the future for old times sake but my focus is now on other games. In one game, I have spent $20 and have enough "gold" to last me another12 months and just climbed into the top 500 players and moving up the leaderboard. For me this game, a CoC clone, has more strategy and is also much better value for money than MW. It took me a while to realise that in MW it was impossible for me to get anywhere near the top without expenditure that I cannot justify nor afford.

Unfortunately for some, their addiction to MW is so great, they cannot pull themselves away from it, also probably because they have already sunk so much money into it that they find it impossible to stop and resort to other methods to keep their addiction going. Kudos to Ferr for quitting after spending such a vast fortune on it when he knew he could never attain his set goals. At least he had the balls to break this vicious cycle of addiction, but for others, they just can't seem to bring themselves to do it.

Bamaboy54
04-27-2014, 08:53 AM
Holy cow is that RAZORS guy really S1? I had retreated to being on the sideline but after seeing that post I just have to say WOW, what a seriously unstable individual!

On a positive note, it's a beautiful day today in the great state of Alabama, get out and enjoy life a little bit and spend some time with people that make you smile!

ROLLTIDE

Genen
04-27-2014, 08:57 AM
Yes he did. You like cheating and you are dumb this is why you left sup and now with birds. At least you admitted using glitching now. Good run down. We have 3 ex sups with penguins: chozzer guy with 0 principles and I dealt with you since Superfaction times when you and your buddy jumped to pun day before battle. At that time your justification was you could not miss an opportunity and everybody would do it. Second is Jason aka Magneto aka rabbi aka Walter aka frank aka Afro aka putz. With this guy no explanation even needed lol. And last is Crazy Tood and he is just nut job. Well on and off another alumni by name kaka popping with birds. He is most honorable man ever been alive because he told us so.

Dutchie
04-27-2014, 08:58 AM
Dutchie, that is captain Morgan who bought 4 sets yet has 84 wrappers. Yes captain Morgan/ares/d I c k ey, head recruiter for sup and racist, we know who you are and you should be the last person to comment here. Should we revisit you vile despicable bile against Jews and African Americans again? Still think that half the crime is caused by African Americans and all the worlds financial problems by Jews? Your exact words captain Morgan (razors is an appropriate name for you). You returning your 84 wrappers?

I abhor bigoted racists. If I was the leader of a faction, these people would be kicked out immediately or if I was part of a faction that had them, I would leave immediately for another. In a global virtual society with no boundaries, this behaviour cannot be tolerated any longer. It should be made a crime as far as I am concerned as it shows a complete lack of morals.

Genen
04-27-2014, 09:08 AM
I abhor bigoted racists. If I was the leader of a faction, these people would be kicked out immediately or if I was part of a faction that had them, I would leave immediately for another. In a global virtual society with no boundaries, this behaviour cannot be tolerated any longer.
Yes yes now when the great minds of mw resolved issue of cheating by birds let's move to rampant racism and bigotry in sup. Dutchie as always your insights very useful.

Zineye12
04-27-2014, 09:19 AM
Yes he did. You like cheating and you are dumb this is why you left sup and now with birds. At least you admitted using glitching now. Good run down. We have 3 ex sups with penguins: chozzer guy with 0 principles and I dealt with you since Superfaction times when you and your buddy jumped to pun day before battle. At that time your justification was you could not miss an opportunity and everybody would do it. Second is Jason aka Magneto aka rabbi aka Walter aka frank aka Afro aka putz. With this guy no explanation even needed lol. And last is Crazy Tood and he is just nut job. Well on and off another alumni by name kaka popping with birds. He is most honorable man ever been alive because he told us so.

You obsession with the "birds" is alarming. Try getting a life, hatred for a virtual player in a game is a bit pathetic. Seeing as neither yourself or speedump cannot answer the simple question that started this thread why don't you do us all a favour and butt out.

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-27-2014, 09:25 AM
I personally am in No way affiliated with either of these top factions. However, I'd like to say one thing. Many people heavily look down upon glitching, I understand and agree with you. However, I bet all of you guys took advantage of the Nuclear soldier boss reward with the +1 NRG. That was a glitch.
Because, it would have been dumb not to take advantage of a massive glitch like that. I believe that the entire community (including myself) took part in it.

Take Care,

DFI
04-27-2014, 09:50 AM
What a worthless thread this has become. Accusations, name calling, everything under the sun without what s/he will do to clean up his/her factions from the unethical behaviors people claim to abhor. Great job of taking this off topic and to the regular pirate vs bird slug fest, all the while everyone sidestepping how to clean up the game - starting with their own faction.

Razors
04-27-2014, 10:06 AM
For the record, I have never ever used the energy glitch. Never.

You portray a very good example as to why I left the whole SUP franchise.

What a credit to them you clearly are.

SURE YOU DIDNT. Then why did you leave. Your spending the same there. You feel the people you played with wronged you or you wanted to break the rules that sup abides by. Hmmmm

Your comments don't match your actions and yes sir your are a hypocrite

WEBSTER DICTIONARY DEFINES HYPOCRITE

Main Entry: hyp·o·crite
Pronunciation: \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
Function: noun
Date: 13th century
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of or religion 2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
— hypocrite adjective

COLLIN it's ok you don't have to say you are BUT you have always been one it's ok values are not given they are learned and earned through time you can't control what your upbringing was. It's ok.

Dutchie
04-27-2014, 10:06 AM
Yes yes now when the great minds of mw resolved issue of cheating by birds let's move to rampant racism and bigotry in sup. Dutchie as always your insights very useful.

It was a general statement and is applicable to anyone that harbours this type of hatred irrespective of faction, game or life.

Genen
04-27-2014, 10:13 AM
It was a general statement and is applicable to anyone that harbours this type of hatred irrespective of faction, game or life.
I feel relieved to know now that you are against racism

Dutchie
04-27-2014, 10:15 AM
I feel relieved to know now that you are against racism

You can sleep well again in the knowledge...

Genen
04-27-2014, 10:26 AM
You can sleep well again in the knowledge...
Lol. I would if I can also convince you that cheating is bad. I not implaying that you do but equivocation that you promote sometimes annoying and even look pretentious

Speed ump
04-27-2014, 10:43 AM
Cosmic, for some unknown reason, you and the rest of your buddies seem to think I answer to you, and am compelled to answer any and all questions you chose, whenever you chose. If the answers I give don't suit what you want to hear, then you insist the question has not been answered. You don't want answers, we all know and understand that. Your only goal is to attempt to ridicule. I've hung with worst of them, you guys Arnt even close. At least ferr in his day worked on a moral compass to guide his actions, and I think he saw as time went by, that was increasingly hard even in his own team. I owe nothing to you, no explanations or answers. I do give them as I chose, and have over and over. You just don't listen, it's not what you want to hear. On the other hand you guys don't answer, and in fact act as if the questions were never even asked. Your response to a question, is to ask questions of others. I'd say most here, excluding your team of course, see through this and knew it for what it is. I will say that posting people's personal info here is wrong. Osw, and friends have posted mine so many times it's not even funny. They've created fake postings, etc over and over, attacked my biz, and my personal life. I still would never stoop to their level. Though you will have to excuse me if I have zero sympathy for them when it happens to them. They don't like it? Wah wah. In public they'll decry what was done, but I do have ss of their chats on the subject. It paints quite a diff picture. The ones who claim they don't know, don't want to know, lalalalalalalal, lol. I guess you're issued a big set of blinders, and a gallon of the koolaid when you join.

Dutchie
04-27-2014, 10:46 AM
Lol. I would if I can also convince you that cheating is bad. I not implaying that you do but equivocation that you promote sometimes annoying and even look pretentious

I don't condone cheating, just trying to give reasoning as to why people do it in this game. To come out with statements that none of the SUP members have ever cheated in the past or present is quite frankly not to be believed. There is also the definition of cheating... gaining access to game files or using database scripts that check players' profiles that the average gamer does not have access to is also a form of cheating. There is no need for it to play the game but yet certain players have advanced knowledge of the game mechanics that gives them an advantage over other players... I don't condone this type of behaviour either.

wwwjason
04-27-2014, 10:57 AM
As for Stephen: No speed, we do not agree. Last years by two of four was the same thing. Happens once and then do it over and over again is the same thing so spare me the holier than thou. Gree did not take back any units, nor will they here (and despite mickey scanning our accounts which we have screenshots of and is a HUGE violation of the tos they will certainly not single out osw). Thousands and thousands of people purchased, bought, spent real money on this and gree is celebrating that. Instead they will introduce the new two set. Just like last time so you can catch up.

You are just upset you didn't buy any (unlike dozens of your teammates whom you continue to refuse to acknowledge) and looked like a moron with your sweeping policy statements that of course you have refused live up to. Do we need to bring up the sup hacking rooms, hacked crate events, Mickey and Jerry both acting as independent contractors for free gold again? Where is your "moral compass" on this? Apparently it only functions when osw is within 10 meters. Go put your foot back in your mouth.

It's not the same thing and you know this, the buy 2 get the prize was offered to everyone in the game, it was not hidden and was talked about by everyone, Gree offered it, this set now you have to buy all 4 in order to get the bonus prize, when you figure out a way to manipulate that, as in not having to buy all 4 in order to get the bonus prize, that is cheating plain and simple

WalterW
04-27-2014, 11:02 AM
Actually, both were offered to everyone. Go read the forum history, it's there.

It's not the same thing and you know this, the buy 2 get the prize was offered to everyone in the game, it was not hidden and was talked about by everyone, Gree offered it, this set now you have to buy all 4 in order to get the bonus prize, when you figure out a way to manipulate that, as in not having to buy all 4 in order to get the bonus prize, that is cheating plain and simple

wwwjason
04-27-2014, 11:08 AM
Actually, both were offered to everyone. Go read the forum history, it's there.

So buying the whole set, then using THE CHEAPEST ONE purchased to use in FA In order to buy the cheapest one again to recieve the bonus prize in the LE set was offered by Gree, I guess I missed that one

Allday
04-27-2014, 11:18 AM
dont forget allday on here tripping out about it to..now we find out that the same team that was crying about it is now doing it HAHAHA..time to be a ostrach and stick ur head in the ground
Believe it or not I don't read the forum everyday. IMO anyone who used the glitch should have the units removed. The big difference I see is that OSW leadership condoned and encouraged the glitch whereas SUP leadership did not.

Evil Mastermind
04-27-2014, 11:25 AM
I would just like to hear a response from GREE. Obviously, if you don't have all 4 units for each bonus unit, you cheated the system, plain and simple.

Those on here who want to deflect and rant and belittle others are likely just as guilty. Those who usually speak the loudest...typically the most guilty.

So mods.... What's GREEs official position? I'm sure APPLE doesn't need to hear that GREE is turning blind eye to this situation? Or maybe they do.

Speed ump
04-27-2014, 11:35 AM
I agree evil, you don't have the four units a that go with, you cheated. It's not a difficult concept. I think some that did use the glitch have come to realize that was not a good decision, and iv heard a number have requested gree to remove those units. Bad decision, but I can appreciate that they realize this and are making efforts to right the wrong. It would have been intresting if someone had sent to gree before buying those units, to ask their official stance. This would be a totally diff discussion if it was announced to all and listed as an actual way to purchase. Obviously the ones who used it, knew this was not the case, and there was no mention of it until it blew up.

David Steelman
04-27-2014, 11:51 AM
Wow, tons of Reading n loads of google translate. But I wounder, where is this CJ54 dude???

Razors
04-27-2014, 12:09 PM
why make this any harder or complicated, if you have the LE set you deserve 1 Wrapper, not 800, not 2 not 6 not 500, 1 and only 1

The problem is that there are more mice than MEN and MEN correct problems and mice wait to be caught,

I do not agree with cheating or hacking, I do agree that while playing we get caught up in the Hype and excitement, we all are guilty of enjoying the game but sometimes we cross the line and notice AFTER THE FACT.

A true man will see what has happened without looking at what it costs, and look to make the corrective action. Without fingers being pointed all that did get caught up in the hype have the opportunity to send a ticket to gree and be honest, this not only shows that you are a MAN and not cheat, but also says to the game community that you respect the game, its members and overall the competition.

Again, No fault to be dealt, only fault will be if you did this and you do not send the ticket to correct and IF Gree does not correct it immediately.

there is no reason to have this thread continue. Gree needs to hear from those MEN that made an error in judgement during the fast pace of the game and take back what should not of been given, CAUSE ITS FAIR AND JUST!

have a great weekend everyone

Pidgeot
04-27-2014, 12:27 PM
I agree evil, you don't have the four units a that go with, you cheated. It's not a difficult concept. I think some that did use the glitch have come to realize that was not a good decision, and iv heard a number have requested gree to remove those units. Bad decision, but I can appreciate that they realize this and are making efforts to right the wrong. It would have been intresting if someone had sent to gree before buying those units, to ask their official stance. This would be a totally diff discussion if it was announced to all and listed as an actual way to purchase. Obviously the ones who used it, knew this was not the case, and there was no mention of it until it blew up.

Its pretty hard to say they did not know when the game clearly says "Each complete set earns one of these exclusive items!"

We all know a complete set is all 4 of the LE's. I still dont know whats taking Gree so long to do something about thi. I know money talks but they need to have some integrity or Google and Apple will be hearing about this and the last thing Gree can afford are these companies taking away their rights to sell.

Genen
04-27-2014, 12:29 PM
I don't condone cheating, just trying to give reasoning as to why people do it in this game. To come out with statements that none of the SUP members have ever cheated in the past or present is quite frankly not to be believed. There is also the definition of cheating... gaining access to game files or using database scripts that check players' profiles that the average gamer does not have access to is also a form of cheating. There is no need for it to play the game but yet certain players have advanced knowledge of the game mechanics that gives them an advantage over other players... I don't condone this type of behaviour either.
Ok now we are talking. Of course I cannot tell you with the straight face that no single or even few members in huge sup family ever cheated or chats as we speak. It's almost impossible to police. But a lot of your generalizations and assumptions based on a propaganda posted on this forum starting with Ferr and brought to new heights or I would say lows by current leadership of the flock. We went from Ducth snobbery to Chicago style thuggery. We have a lot of newcomers to SUP from dogs, gsf or even birds who were shocked how much bs they have been exposed to believe about SUP and how it's different from what they saw when they have joined.

Wdigeorge
04-27-2014, 12:38 PM
As much as I respect Speed / Widigeorge and a couple of other senior Sup guys who have been on the forums as long or longer than me - this kind of total feud comes across as either incredibly petty - or a purposeful show for the rest of us.

Hey Doc,

Just to clarify, I am retired and my faction THE PIRATES (TM) do not have a dog in the fight for top positions and no one in my faction have explored any glitches or hacks that I am aware of. We don't hate anyone or have a feud with any factions. :)

WalterW
04-27-2014, 12:43 PM
Apparently many of your sup factionmates didn't. You weren't informed of the red light special, or was it blue? This has happened before a year ago (go read gree's developer response to which was to open some champaign and release e two sets), it will happen again. If anyone has missed what's really going on here, gree has rebooted the game, started with cash units, now le sets. And guess what, they made a bunch of money and the cycle will continue. We will have this debate again in another year although the game is probably dead before that.

So buying the whole set, then using THE CHEAPEST ONE purchased to use in FA In order to buy the cheapest one again to recieve the bonus prize in the LE set was offered by Gree, I guess I missed that one

Genen
04-27-2014, 12:47 PM
Apparently many of your sup factionmates didn't. You weren't informed of the red light special, or was it blue? This has happened before a year ago (go read gree's developer response to which was to open some champaign and release e two sets), it will happen again. If anyone has missed what's really going on here, gree has rebooted the game, started with cash units, now le sets. And guess what, they made a bunch of money and the cycle will continue. We will have this debate again in another year although the game is probably dead before that.
Yes Magneto and they change tos too that allowed you and your merry band of losers cheat. This change in tos right next to the paragraph describing unicorns as a top prize

Dutchie
04-27-2014, 12:48 PM
Ok now we are talking. Of course I cannot tell you with the straight face that no single or even few members in huge sup family ever cheated or chats as we speak. It's almost impossible to police. But a lot of your generalizations and assumptions based on a propaganda posted on this forum starting with Ferr and brought to new heights or I would say lows by current leadership of the flock. We went from Ducth snobbery to Chicago style thuggery. We have a lot of newcomers to SUP from dogs, gsf or even birds who were shocked how much bs they have been exposed to believe about SUP and how it's different from what they saw when they have joined.

No propaganda but posts straight from the horse's mouth that shows that they have advanced knowledge that no one else has and can only be attained by having looked at the source code at some point in time.

I understand that it is difficult to police such a large group of yours and I'm sure a few bad eggs slip through the net and I do believe that once you do find out any cheating has occurred you ask them to rectify it or leave.

Pidgeot
04-27-2014, 12:48 PM

So its best to report this to Google and Apple about Gree's shady business practice and have their selling right revoked until they fix this?

Dutchie
04-27-2014, 12:51 PM
So its best to report this to Google and Apple about Gree's shady business practice and have their selling right revoked until they fix this?

GREE isn't the only gaming company guilty of these practices. EA come to mind.

Pidgeot
04-27-2014, 12:53 PM

True but this is something Google and Apple can do something about.

littledogbigbite
04-27-2014, 12:57 PM
Don't forget about Corey the stinkster with one set and a dozen wrappers... To be fair, it's not exclusively sup or OSW, there are thousands of people in OTHER factions who took advantage of a good bargain. All these people spent lots of gold on these units, sup included. No violations of any tos for any of these people occurred. That said, everyone should understand that this has happened before, that was the origin of the original 2-set a year ago. Perhaps it was on purpose as it's been going on for the last 3 sets apparently. Wake up, it is increasing revenue for gree. And, most importantly, as dutchie has repeatedly said, this is nothing compared to sups hacking, white hat or not. Stephen may think he has cj in his pocket but I'm sure cj is smart enough to understand that being sups version of the irs working for Obama to persecute people will have ramifications.

I retired from the game 6 months ago and play for fun, not as serious as all of you, I find it funny when people try to hide, I came here cause I was bored, my IGN was Jeremy I never played SUP, but did one time for FERR, I just was wondering with so much knowledge I see your account walter is from this month, so either your new, or your hiding which one?

you don't try to help your an instigator, seems the truth is this you can tell when someone defends someone they are sided, and when someone talks in general about the game they are thinking overall, but when someone continues to point out one group like you, your with OSW, so your trying to deflect the attention to you.

I hated being lied to so much reason I left FERR and I guess the same is going on with OSW, never a truth your leaders and officers spread lies to keep the members

I quit but I got to say both sup and osw the one that speaks of a GAME CORRECTION is honest, the one that keeps mentioning direct names of the units and so forth and has no idea of what to do to correct it, shows your dirty players, don't you agree?

if you cant see a common thing that most are discussing leave the forum. something wrong happened and this is why so many quit and leave game

Genen
04-27-2014, 01:05 PM
I would partially agree with you that it is an ultimate responsibility of GREE to police this game or at least be more forceful and expeditious in dealing with cheaters when they presented with facts of the cheating.
Saying that each faction decides by their leadership what are the values for this group to follow. Overwhelming majority of factions at least of the top tier state as a policy zero tolerance to cheating and deal swiftly with violators in their midst. However we have few factions in the past that everybody referred as Hackfactions. TAR, Mofos and CAGs came pretty close. But never before one of the most prominent factions adopted the mass cheating that was directed, promoted and participated by it's entire leadership. Yes Dutchie birds now officially a Hackfaction.
Regarding everybody does it. I hear this a lot. How about that, you are on GM right? PM me on this forum your e-mail and I will prove you beyond any doubts that sup playing clean game with its leaders strongly enforcing our values.

Dutchie
04-27-2014, 01:36 PM
There are hackers in EVERY game and I never said everyone does it. I'm certain there are many hackers in many different factions, some who are blatant and others who are more subtle. We even had a "time"'hacker in our faction but as soon as I found out by chatting to them and catching them in the act, they were promptly removed within hours of them joining.

Hacking is very different to glitching as it requires special skills and knowledge whereas glitching can be done without any of these skills, so there is a distinct difference. Having access to the game code is again different and also requires specific skills which one of your team members possesses and has revealed information on here that can only have been acquired by looking at the code.

I barely play this game anymore and I do believe that SUP in general try to play a clean game but you also have access to information about the game mechanics that most can only dream of because GREE certainly do not make this information public.

wwwjason
04-27-2014, 01:38 PM

You keep going back to the LE sets that were over a year ago when you could buy 2 and get the bonus unit, the difference is everyone could buy them, it was not a loophole in order for you to get the bonus prize, funny how you keep going back to that, I guess you enjoyed the new loophole in the new LE set that was NOT offered by Gree

Dutchie
04-27-2014, 01:39 PM
Don't know why you want to show me evidence on private, why not public? I am on GM as Dutchie Dutch and there are members in SUP that could put you through if you really want to speak to me in private.

wwwjason
04-27-2014, 02:07 PM
Just like someone has already said, over a year ago when the 2 units were offered and you got the bonus prize, if you asked Gree if you bought the 2 unit set and received that bonus unit would that be legit, answer would be yes, the new one if you asked the same question about how you could buy the LE set and just keep purchasing the lowest costing one to receive the bonus unit, well WALTER I think you know what the answer to that one would be, NO that would be cheating

Dutchie
04-27-2014, 02:24 PM
Just like someone has already said, over a year ago when the 2 units were offered and you got the bonus prize, if you asked Gree if you bought the 2 unit set and received that bonus unit would that be legit, answer would be yes, the new one if you asked the same question about how you could buy the LE set and just keep purchasing the lowest costing one to receive the bonus unit, well WALTER I think you know what the answer to that one would be, NO that would be cheating

It was acknowledged by GREE that the first time the 2 unit set was available it was in error and caused by a glitch in their code. However, as sales of the LE set increased by 1000%, they decided to offer it again on a few more occasions as a "marketing" ploy. McDoc already pointed out a nuance between what happened then and now that one had to trick it this time round which was bang on the money...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?90072-Invetory-Check-shows-the-smoking-gun!!!&p=1279462&viewfull=1#post1279462

Zineye12
04-27-2014, 02:27 PM
I would partially agree with you that it is an ultimate responsibility of GREE to police this game or at least be more forceful and expeditious in dealing with cheaters when they presented with facts of the cheating.
Saying that each faction decides by their leadership what are the values for this group to follow. Overwhelming majority of factions at least of the top tier state as a policy zero tolerance to cheating and deal swiftly with violators in their midst. However we have few factions in the past that everybody referred as Hackfactions. TAR, Mofos and CAGs came pretty close. But never before one of the most prominent factions adopted the mass cheating that was directed, promoted and participated by it's entire leadership. Yes Dutchie birds now officially a Hackfaction.
Regarding everybody does it. I hear this a lot. How about that, you are on GM right? PM me on this forum your e-mail and I will prove you beyond any doubts that sup playing clean game with its leaders strongly enforcing our values.

Police you own faction before deciding to focus on another. If SUP is playing a clean game then explain why some of you members benefited from the same programming error?

I believe 3 days ago Ryans67 posting a tell tale to teacher about OSW.

OSW have in turn found out that SUP also have some members that have benefitted in the same way. This thread was to ask speedump if he was going to honor his words that anyone in his faction caught
Doing this would be booted.

It is not a thread to air your hatred of OSW. Infact both you and speedump have made it look like SUP is run by idiots.

What gives you the right to be judge and juror over everything in Modern War. Who do you people think you are ???

There are lots of guys that I am aware of that benefited from this, does that make their factions hacker factions? OSW is a hacker faction cos some of the members capitalised on a programming error?

I think you don't have a grasp on reality, this is a game, not real life, no one gets killed or hurt so grow up!!

Dutchie
04-27-2014, 03:01 PM
Hey, hey... Calm down!

Speed ump and Genen already stated that players within their own faction that exploited this glitch will send a ticket to GREE support to get the wrapper units removed and if they don't, they will be removed from the faction. Even I understood that. The MW community is also waiting on GREE to release a statement as to the consequences for players that used this glitch. Cue CJ...

wwwjason
04-27-2014, 03:10 PM
I give up, sounds like most of you are ok with loopholes, cheats, glitches, hacks, errors or whatever you want to call it, I remember when a lot of the guys defending what has happened used to be the ones saying this kind of stuff needed to be stopped, unreal

Speed ump
04-27-2014, 03:10 PM
Zin , you obviously can't read, or don't want to understand, which I'm sure is the case. Who do we think we are. We are the original, first team in the game. We have been against hacking, glitch ing , vulagar and racist language used in the public portions of the game, where children may see it. It's quite clear that gree can't cover all the bases, so what better than for the players to police themselves. You don't like I, because you want to be free do those things. In reality that's the only reason why you would possibly be against that. In the past we wernt the only ones reporting this activity, and still are not. I'm sure we are just the most vocal about it. No, we won't leave you alone to do as you please, so give up that thought. It's already been proven what OSW , and how they're run, gues I'd rather have people wondering than have all doubt removed. If you don't get it, let me speak a little slower for you. I don't care what you think. Got that. What you, or others who cheat think about me, or sup, has never bothered me, nor influenced me to do anything, or not do anything. Yes, OSW has proven hackers. They have used several diff glitches, and it's all been encouraged, or at times just a blind eye turned, by the leadership. There is zero doubt that almost every player in ows used this latest one, you've already admitted it. It would not matter if 99 percent of the players also had. That's the excuse you guys use. Gree has already termed this a glitch, go back and look what cj posted if you have any doubts. Since abusing a glitch is a violation of the tos, therefore a form of cheating, you can expect penalties for such. Dosnt matter if outré OSW, sup, or any other team. They have banned players for similar abuses in the past. Of they did so now, I could live with that. I've stated a lessor alternative, but seeing that you want to keep arguing that you have done Wong, when it's blatant that you have, it's obvious smaller penalties would not serve to deter, I'm sure you will try again the next time one pops up. I'd suggest players self report, and have gree remove the extra units. It's possible the penalties might be more severe.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-27-2014, 03:11 PM
Zin , you obviously can't read, or don't want to understand, which I'm sure is the case. Who do we think we are. We are the original, first team in the game. We have been against hacking, glitch ing , vulagar and racist language used in the public portions of the game, where children may see it. It's quite clear that gree can't cover all the bases, so what better than for the players to police themselves. You don't like I, because you want to be free do those things. In reality that's the only reason why you would possibly be against that. In the past we wernt the only ones reporting this activity, and still are not. I'm sure we are just the most vocal about it. No, we won't leave you alone to do as you please, so give up that thought. It's already been proven what OSW , and how they're run, gues I'd rather have people wondering than have all doubt removed. If you don't get it, let me speak a little slower for you. I don't care what you think. Got that. What you, or others who cheat think about me, or sup, has never bothered me, nor influenced me to do anything, or not do anything. Yes, OSW has proven hackers. They have used several diff glitches, and it's all been encouraged, or at times just a blind eye turned, by the leadership. There is zero doubt that almost every player in ows used this latest one, you've already admitted it. It would not matter if 99 percent of the players also had. That's the excuse you guys use. Gree has already termed this a glitch, go back and look what cj posted if you have any doubts. Since abusing a glitch is a violation of the tos, therefore a form of cheating, you can expect penalties for such. Dosnt matter if outré OSW, sup, or any other team. They have banned players for similar abuses in the past. Of they did so now, I could live with that. I've stated a lessor alternative, but seeing that you want to keep arguing that you have done Wong, when it's blatant that you have, it's obvious smaller penalties would not serve to deter, I'm sure you will try again the next time one pops up. I'd suggest players self report, and have gree remove the extra units. It's possible the penalties might be more severe.

God damn you're a drama queen. Blah blah blah... Write a novel about this nonsense why don't you.

Zineye12
04-27-2014, 03:25 PM

I am not in OSW so before you get on your high horse I don't care for your opinion either. I have not read all of your posts as they generally send me to sleep as they are so off topic so I apologise if I have missed a rant of yours.

I do not use gold and did not buy an LE set so luckily in the court of speedump I can walk with my head held high.

I don't care for your spat with OSW, it's the way you think you have the right to talk down to people that riles me.

Bamaboy54
04-27-2014, 03:30 PM
Well after thousands and thousands of views and hundreds of responses to this thread, one big thing is clear.... Folks have turned the enjoyment of a GAME into something else all together. All this talk of morals, ethics, and doing the RIGHT thing is comical when spoken in the context of a mobile game. Heck some are even aligning it with real life scenarios as if it correlates itself and each other truly knows one another. It's also very clear that the biggest finger pointers are the ones with the most real money invested, both SUP and OSW alike. But while you are both are whipping it out to see who's is biggest, the one who is lining their pockets is the very one who puts the game on to play, am I wrong? All this talk of policing their players or the game by said faction leaders is another by product of the investment, their investment. I mentioned earlier I don't count another mans money or tell him how to spend it but everyone knows, especially the ones who have lost their player in a transfer or other snafu that the lights can go out that quick. So all this talk and "PROTECTING" the game is just silly. Not a single one of us OWNS a single thing paid for in the game, NOTHING! Not any of the first place flags, none of those nifty looking buildings we all build....NADA. I personally go to work everyday for the company that pays me. I don't spend all day walking the aisles of wal-mart looking for shop lifters just because I like to shop there... So if you don't work for the mobile game that we play, don't come on here acting like you do, have fun, if it's not fun.....well X out of the app.

Speed ump
04-27-2014, 03:38 PM
Sorry if stating the facts is such drama for you cosmic. You don't have to read, no ones forcing you

Dutchie
04-27-2014, 03:54 PM
Sorry if stating the facts is such drama for you cosmic. You don't have to read, no ones forcing you

So I can also state as a fact that at least one of your team members possesses the relevant skills and has revealed information on here that can only have been acquired by looking at the code and that although SUP in general try to play a clean game, you also have access to information about the game mechanics that most players can only dream of because GREE certainly do not make this information public.

Speed ump
04-27-2014, 04:48 PM
Dutchie, you can assume anything you want, I can't stop you. Any knowledge I have of game mechanics comes from simple good observation and logic skills, to understand what I see. It helps that we have several people with those same abilities to bounce our thoughts and theories off of. Good organization helps. Then you determine ways to test and prove those theories. It might look like magic to some, but so would and airplane or car to someone who live 2 k years ago, and had no concept of these things. I've heard over and over that the reason why we win is diff ways of cheating, free gold, ( why cheat if we get free gold, I don't get that part) etc etc etc. they then use this to justify their cheating in many cases. Sure, many people want to believe those excuses, and really have no intrest in the truth. So I'll assume the one time ferr came close, that he was cheating, getting free gold, etc. no one is going to convince anyone of anything here. We all know that. This is all posturing, crying, whining, and so forth. I just enjoy coming here and busting the chops of the cheaters, the trolls, and the haters. If you go back to my wryly posts here, I think you'll find I was no more concerned about what those same kinds thought about me then, than I do now. I think some of these fools think they can shut me up, and make me stop busying them in their acts. To those ones I say, keep on wishing, wishing dosnt cost or hurt anything,lol.

What?
04-27-2014, 05:17 PM
Monday this thread will be closed and nothing will be done. Same old same old. I've played this game without cheating for over two years now. Many people have passed me in this game either by paying a lot of money or through cheating, hacking, and exploiting game mechanics. The losers are the players who think that playing by the rules and not taking advantage actually means something about their character. The real winners in all of this is gree with their lack of foresight and untested products. "Engineering errors" plague this game and gree probably gives these developers a raise everytime their profits increase due to faulty game mechanics and players buying more before gree corrects the error. Congrats to everyone who spent the money to get these wrapper units, just remember in 3 months when this is corrected and there are wrapper units with 3 million in stats there will be someone else to buy them and pass you because you already spent your nest egg on these units. Keep up this mindless competition and rivalry, gree is laughing all the way to the bank.

MaverickINsc
04-27-2014, 05:23 PM
if gree wants this to go away all they have to do is drop some new npc s for the upcoming fltq and everybody will let this thread die and race to larry or danimals walk through.......please do this gree....this thread is going nowhere

Robespierre
04-27-2014, 10:25 PM
Rest of the convo is for Dutchie and Robespierre to show their relevance.

Wow...I just had a great weekend outdoors...spent about 10 minutes and 14 pages catching up on this battle of the intellects, and had an invitation to respond. How kind.

The relevance is to give perspective on the bigger picture (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6LUptADIww). This game is what you make of it, and you've made it a school lunchtime playground full of bullies and tattletales. Bravo.

Point 1. The real travesty is that such passion is poured into a machine purposefully designed to milk you of your every last resource. You are not a person, you are a behavior model, full of exploitable weaknesses. Not knowing this will be your downfall in this head game.

Point 2. The issues with the LE set fiasco I see being advanced are broken down into two different approaches: speed ump wants to remove competition through bans. Logical, and could reduce costs of competition; Genen has some truly abnormal grudge that needs to be satiated, easily demonstrated through the repeated "bird" references. Purposefully dehumanizing other players in order to justify his rage. Others have done it with segments of the population to truly despicable ends...

Point 3. I will repeat myself stating that if the SUP leaders aren't compensated from GREE for their sales generations (minimum WD requirements/event completions), that you have truly been played. Call up your gold program rep and say that you want a percentage of the sales your faction generates. That's balls. Whatever kickbacks you do receive are well-earned, and a part of any good business model. Just don't be a dunce and tell anyone what you get.

Point 4. Playing holier than thou and offering to absolve others through confession, I hope is merely a poor attempt at humor, because the so high and virtuous "confession priest" is probably drowning in greed, pride, envy, and wrath. Thanks for keeping the lust in your chat rooms.

For the icing on the cake:

Genen's Ornithophobia (http://www.wikihow.com/Overcome-Fear-of-Birds)

http://www.michaelbransonsmith.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/The-Birds.gif
Seriously...get some help dude...
(There are interactive links, they are experience enrichment)

Mcdoc
04-28-2014, 12:54 AM
Hey Doc,

Just to clarify, I am retired and my faction THE PIRATES (TM) do not have a dog in the fight for top positions and no one in my faction have explored any glitches or hacks that I am aware of. We don't hate anyone or have a feud with any factions. :)

Apolgies Widigeorge for bringing your name into this - I only meant that I have a lot of respect for you & Speed - the petty part excludes the 2 of you as you both speak with respect towards others. It is truly the blatant hate posts from BOTH Sup & OSW fringe elements that make both teams appear less than gentlemanly sometimes.

Blind hatred towards others is the root of all rascism - even hardcore feuds - all unnecessary. I have always felt good about the underlying gentlemanly code of war that lets us all come here and share strategy / information / ans even small smack talk - and then turn around for virtual pounding between teams :)

For the most part - respectful gentleman participate in this intellectual exchange - people's actions in game and their social skills on this forum really reveal a lot about true character.

Anyway - I can't believe this thread is still alive - I really thought it would be locked and sinking down the page by now.

There is hope for the Monday morning forum police to show up :)

While I look forward to an official response from Gree on this entire issue - I fear all we will get it "We're looking into it" and a closed thread.

steelhead
04-28-2014, 02:47 AM
This thread should be in the sticky section. 23 pages. Lol

Fergus14
04-28-2014, 05:25 AM
Why ignore the bigger picture here.

This 'loophole' hasn't just been exploited by the top 3 teams, having checked the inventories of some other top 10 teams it would appear there are more Rebels out there.

neely90
04-28-2014, 08:47 AM
I skimmed this thread, and yes, glitches were found, exploits exploited, etc.

There are really only three options when it comes to this game:

1) Keep playing and complaining about everyone else
2) Shut up, keep playing and trying to do as well as one can
3) Quit playing

I understand all sides of the argument, so please refrain from saying I don't.

Yes, it is very unfortunate that the game isn't 100% bug free, but hey, nothing is. Yes, it is also unfortunate that exploits were found and used.

It is fun, to me at least, to level up unit/money/boost buildings and try to get as strong as I can. Not only for my own satisfaction, but to help those in my own faction when in WD, tackling Raid Bosses, etc.

Remember though, Gree does not force anyone to play this game, or any of their other games. We as people choose to download, install and play their games. I do not ever think that I will be a "top dog", which I am fine with, because I only play for a few minutes at a time throughout my day. I won't spend hundreds of dollars to get on top, or get ahead, because it is a free game and what I won't spend, someone else will.

If a free game that one chooses to play stirs such emotions, then I would suggest getting rid of it.

P.S. To anyone in in SUP1/SUP2/OSW/(insert another WD top 10 faction here) that might happen to read this post, I am angry to see you guys constantly on top, but I respect you guys for the time and work that you all have put into this game (minus any of your former members that were caught using non-ethical methods). Must be nice to be First Generation players, huh? :)

EDIT: just wanted to +1 McDoc's last response.

Modern War Sam
04-28-2014, 01:03 PM
Ive been playing for ages and just survived on sheer time spent on the game. i have only just started reading this forum. Im completely lost with all this glitch jumper and hacking talk. Maybe thats why i have healthy 100k attack stats after 2 years. Hahaaaa

seansnov
04-28-2014, 04:46 PM
Since you ask, I wouldn't. Nor would I keep the iPad (edit: I guess I missed the sarcasm) It is still theft no matter how you try to justify it.

Regarding the thread topic "glitch", McDoc nailed the solution. Gree needs to take action by removing the units, if for no other reason than further destroying the balance of the game. I will no longer invest without seeing proper resolution.

It is funny reading all these posts. I had a glitch by gree that I supposedly took advantage of. Others have their belief that I did and that my faction did, I know the truth and others do also. I find it funny that there was a post started directly for my situation and many called for me to be banned but here on this forum, it is just take back the units. Gree awarded me a ton of bonus units in the last month's fltq. In the end it appeared that the glitch was taken advantage of on mine and my faction's part (not even close to true). We had versed a faction in wd and it was brought to gree's attention that there was a hacker, my player. My player was banned less than an hour after that ticket. I did not hack those units, it was a gree error. After tons of tickets turned in and now almost 3 weeks later, my player is stilled banned for what is called breaking TOS. Why did they not just take back the units and reinstate my player. I think you all have kool aide glasses on that anyone is treated fairly in this game, sup included. I have seen some post in this forum that this was a revenue generator glitch/loophole, but I'm here to tell you something more fishy is going on. I spent on average $2,000.00 per player on thre of my players and another $250.00-500.00 on my other two player. Yes I had 5 players in MW and between the 5 spent over 6 grand a month. Do the math, you get a pretty large number after 1 year. They banned my player and have no response back to me except banned because of TOS, there is more to the story that I don't know. I think before any of you spend any more money youhould really consider the company you are spending it with. Spend as much money as i have and no way to communicate with them besides this forum or email, ridiculous. I have gone completely free, and as in free, I mean quit. Hey genen, btw, been trying to get a hold of you on gm. You have my email, please get in touch with me.