PDA

View Full Version : Monument Park Shake down guns disappearing

Gambino
04-25-2014, 02:32 PM
Here we go again Gree cant you guys get anything to work right.i just had 2 guns disappear you need to learn who to code right. This happen to me on the motherboard event also you were nice enough to give me the reward on that after getting it 3 times an it vanishing but didnt feel the need to refund me the extra 1100 gold i wasted to get it 3 times an have ignored every ticket sent in bout my gold but i suppose that big 20 gold you gave everyone makes up for that right lol

dribblin todger
04-25-2014, 02:53 PM
Sames just happened to me too, so i can safely say Gambino is correct, dare say there will be more of us as the quest progresses, Gree you have to take a long hard look at yourselves, you make the same mistakes over and over again, do you have a rogue developer in your employment who does this kind of stuff cos he/she is fed up?

John Hannibal Smith
04-25-2014, 03:03 PM
This happened to me the last event also and when I sent a ticket in because of the gold I spent and lost due to these bugs. I got a response from them that they have gold promotions in game periodically. WTF does that mean? Its ok for them to steal?

General Dudus
04-25-2014, 04:29 PM
i had it happen just got the 5th rifle, boss pops up and the rifle does not register, so when activate boss just run and do freddy when got all items go back and kill boss

Dandd1821
04-25-2014, 04:37 PM
Same happening to me....items dropping and not registering....also happened in motherboard and was given items ... But no gold was returned for trying to get items in a broken game...maybe i tunes is a better place to get a refund.

Groundpounders
04-26-2014, 09:10 AM
I watched 5 or 6 ads last week and it said I earned 2 gold after every ad, but it didn't register. Just now I beat boss and it said I earned a weapon with 400 att/def, but it registered only 200 att. This is not right. Gree, you guys need to fix this problem. Stop cheating us.

Sliver
04-26-2014, 11:29 AM
Sent a ticket to gree. Will see what happens

Groundpounders
04-26-2014, 01:00 PM
After defeating a boss, it said that I earned an item with 478 att/319 def but the reality is that I earned only 220 def. I feel totally cheated. I need a justification for the same cheating thing going on.

Update: it said I earned 2300 def but I got only 1800 def. I hate the feeling of being cheated. I want my full points back, gree!

Franky Di Lorenzo
04-26-2014, 01:04 PM
i had it happen just got the 5th rifle, boss pops up and the rifle does not register, so when activate boss just run and do freddy when got all items go back and kill boss

Exactely the same happened to me. Boss pops up and I got the mask, but not registered. Grrr..

redinator
04-26-2014, 01:17 PM
lost 2 rifles

Franky Di Lorenzo
04-26-2014, 02:28 PM
Just some minutes ago I got a rifle, but this is also not registered. In this way I never complete this event...:mad: this time no epic boss poped up at the same time. But there was one running.

DavidtheBoo
04-26-2014, 02:41 PM
Yup gree screwing up once again, just give me my ****ing rifles which disappeared so I finish the goal (which I should have completed actually but not registered)

CCforum
04-26-2014, 04:03 PM
I got screwed as well. Got 5th rifle but it didn't register. Last event I was on 9/10 rings and needed to get 3 for it to register 10! This is b.s.! 20 gold promo doesn't cut it!

CCforum
04-26-2014, 05:12 PM
I got screwed as well. Got 5th rifle but it didn't register. Last event I was on 9/10 rings and needed to get 3 for it to register 10! This is b.s.! 20 gold promo doesn't cut it!

Well, I just got the reward after receiving a mask, go figure. Maybe they responded to my ticket, don't know. Unfortunately I had to waste energy, xp and 20 more gold.

AssassiNate
04-26-2014, 05:23 PM
I had two guns taken away and now when I get one it doesn't register, this happened on both accounts now, very frustrating as I should be done now and I know Gree won't do anything to fix this

Shred
04-26-2014, 09:13 PM
Same thing happened to me. I got the last rifle and disappeared. Had to refill me energy, and on the last hit a rifle dropped. Didn't count again. I ended up refill 5-6 times and still not counting to goals.... On a side note, earlier I was baking cookies and when I reached in to pull the tray out, it burnt my hand. Tried again and burnt me again. After getting burnt a few more times, I decided not to reach in there until it didn't burn me anymore.... I sure hope gree fixes the rifle drop.

The Angry Boodg
04-26-2014, 09:48 PM
Lost a riffle too

Faith_1
04-27-2014, 05:37 AM
I've noticed that my uzis aren't registering either.... not the first time I've had this problem and have been told "we have no record to verify this"... bloody joke

Knight Spazz
04-27-2014, 06:26 AM
I'm not having a problem with the guns disappearing. I watch every drop and only did one kill at a time. I'm having a problem with them not even appearing. I have 62 gloves and 25 masks, yet only 2 guns... is this par? Or am I totally getting screwed here?

Franky Di Lorenzo
04-27-2014, 02:02 PM
I did not finish shakedown. I was thinking about using gold to finish it, but with the not registering of my collected items I desided to do nothing. I didn't want to use gold and maybe some items again lost in the process. My trust of these kind of events is below zero now. I hope Gree will fix this for the next time and at least takes the time to answer my send in tickets or react to all the complains here in the forum. I only want to pay for a quality product and quality services!