PDA

View Full Version : Gree I thought of a new event please read

thunder
04-25-2014, 01:34 PM
The event you try to get other players to lose units.
the scoring will be like you make someone lose a captain growler you get 15.8 mil points
you make someone lose a expertsa-17 you get 8,750,000 points
you make someone lose a expert stalker you get 8.1 mil points
and etc. it can be both a faction event and individual event it will be something like fvf remember them?
yes we will lose lots of units myself included but it sounds like a good event to me. we need something new and full assault sucks. I missed the fvf and this way sister factions cannot work together.

DaBoss!
04-25-2014, 02:14 PM
All I have to say is...............no

However, you probably want a explanation why not.
1.No one, appreciates losing units, espically 15 mil ones
2. This would lead to more anger and tensions, even more than the ones for the current FA.
3. Requires to much time to make a person lose a certain unit.

I have more reasons, but thats all for now......

Agent Orange
04-25-2014, 02:34 PM
The event you try to get other players to lose units.
the scoring will be like you make someone lose a captain growler you get 15.8 mil points
you make someone lose a expertsa-17 you get 8,750,000 points
you make someone lose a expert stalker you get 8.1 mil points
and etc. it can be both a faction event and individual event it will be something like fvf remember them?
yes we will lose lots of units myself included but it sounds like a good event to me. we need something new and full assault sucks. I missed the fvf and this way sister factions cannot work together.

I'm sure you will quickly recant this exceptionally bad idea the first time some player 10 times more powerful than you helps themselves to your Growlers 12 at a time.

Sumiala
04-25-2014, 02:34 PM
No.

They should fix events that are old and still riddled with bugs.
DON'T bring out new experiments and use customers as guineapigs.

Agent Orange
04-25-2014, 02:36 PM
All I have to say is...............no

However, you probably want a explanation why not.
1.No one, appreciates losing units, espically 15 mil ones
2. This would lead to more anger and tensions, even more than the ones for the current FA.
3. Requires to much time to make a person lose a certain unit.

I have more reasons, but thats all for now......

If that did happen I would immediately quit, already pretty close but I do like the two currently running events. Though adding FA into that mix is inexcusably bone headed.

Agent Orange
04-25-2014, 02:37 PM
No.

They should fix events that are old and still riddled with bugs.
DON'T bring out new experiments and use customers as guineapigs.

That would be rather interesting.....

levi.baker88
04-25-2014, 03:58 PM
Just bring back PvP with individual and faction components, that way stamina would be somewhat more useful other than just for raiding.

Mastert55!
04-25-2014, 04:27 PM
Just bring back PvP with individual and faction components, that way stamina would be somewhat more useful other than just for raiding.

YES!!! I loved the FvF. I personally thought that the PvP part where you can compete individually and see where you stand among everybody else was amazing.

DaBoss!
04-25-2014, 04:36 PM
YES!!! I loved the FvF. I personally thought that the PvP part where you can compete individually and see where you stand among everybody else was amazing.

Same Here, I enjoyed it a lot too...But first they would need to make some changes....
1. Way better prizes...similar to the prizes given for FA...
2. Only 1 each country..or maybe even 1 every 2 countries......so its not overused..and so people won't get tired of it...

levi.baker88
04-25-2014, 04:43 PM
Has there been a poll started in regard to having PvP brought back? If not, it might be worthwhile to start one so that Gree get some visualisation of it, as there are a lot of people wanting it and might spark that fire that people once had for the game.

Kane Sickle
04-25-2014, 06:10 PM
So the object is to get other players to lose units? Isn't that called Full Assault? Except it's you and your faction mates that lose the units! But the good news was you could use gold to speed up the process. Sweet deal!

thunder
04-26-2014, 10:22 AM
Seems most people dont like my idea. I honestly like it

Agent Orange
04-26-2014, 11:05 AM
Seems most people dont like my idea. I honestly like it

As long as your happy.... But if this got implimented you might want to think about the consequences as everyone who is stronger than you and thought this was a really bad idea target you.....