PDA

View Full Version : Unrecognised Server Response - AGAIN, after it was working for a day

Sumiala
04-25-2014, 09:55 AM
GREE

To let you know this nasty thing from yesterday which I thought was resolved (by removing and reinstalling MW) is now back.

I will spare you the longwinded frustrations that I and others have been spewing over the last two days,
but COME ON !!!

[edit: removed MW app and reinstalled it AGAIN. Now it is working. Hope this is not going to be a trend...]

Jdtootell
04-25-2014, 10:19 AM
I'm getting this issue on my iPad, but my phone is fine. What's occurring?

Johnny Jackass
04-27-2014, 04:14 AM
I`m allso getting this on Ipad, unable to log in. So i deleted and wanted to reinstall, now i get a message saying it cant get the app..!!!!

Update: Finally let me reinstall MW, worked for 20 minuts, now problem continues!

Edit: Im on IOS 7.1. WHEN i`m able to connect i do not get updates on when a boss is summoned etc, i keep getting disconnected, only on this app.

Agent Orange
04-27-2014, 06:49 AM
Guys appreciate how pissed off you'all are but it would help if you posted what OS you are on. I took a chance and updated my 7 IOS players this morning and so far can log in. The first log in seemed to take forever but I suspect you are getting a server push.

***** I have NOT upgraded my IOS devices to IOS 7.1.1 *****

Depending on the age of your device you may not have this update available but this also might be the cause. Just telling Gree it doesn't work without any further information is not going to help you.

Sumiala
04-28-2014, 10:01 AM
Guys appreciate how pissed off you'all are but it would help if you posted what OS you are on. I took a chance and updated my 7 IOS players this morning and so far can log in. The first log in seemed to take forever but I suspect you are getting a server push.

***** I have NOT upgraded my IOS devices to IOS 7.1.1 *****

Depending on the age of your device you may not have this update available but this also might be the cause. Just telling Gree it doesn't work without any further information is not going to help you.

You know.
You are absolutely right. And I had thought about putting more information.
And then I thought, nah, Gree does not provide us with helpful information a lot of the time, and when we do provide information (on a ticket for example) most of the time you get a lame answer back.
But I guess I will endeavour to be more specific, not to do Gree any favours, since it will likely land on deaf man' ears, but to help other players...

ezmunie
04-28-2014, 01:30 PM
Same problem for me this morning. iOS 4.0.1. mw push 2. Will not connect even using two different servers.

Chris_
04-28-2014, 02:08 PM
Just started getting the same response. I'm on a iPad running the newest version of MW.