PDA

View Full Version : How to get more concretes?

rushabhc
04-25-2014, 07:00 AM
Anybody pls help me!
I m very active player and always attack rivals for concrete, but in 10wins I rarely get 1-2 concrete.
Should I attack small ones (low stats) to get more concrete or should I attack rivals with same stats of mine???
Pls help me frnds......
Alliance code :- 559.098.348

PITA4PRES
04-25-2014, 07:04 AM
I usually get concrete easier when attacking rivals who are either higher level or rank than me. I sometimes get 3 in a row that way. Hope it helps.

Loki KAD
04-25-2014, 01:53 PM
It's completely random as to who has or doesn't have concrete on them. However there are times your odds increase when attacking rivals.
1) If there is a faction event on that gives out concrete, players will receive about 10 each. Not everyone will donate it straight away.
2) Just before or after war it will be scarce! Remember everyone will be looking for it too and donating what they have or alternatively they would have already donated it for war!!!
3) When attacking players always attack at least 3-5 times. The concrete often shows up on the 2nd attack and then every three to four attacks thereafter.
4) If you attack a player 5 times with no luck move on to another player/target.

Ask your faction to donate!!!
I've done that and we went from 200 concrete to 1,000 in 5 mins.
Players love to hoard....that's the ugly truth!

I hope that's useful, good luck

Loki

rushabhc
04-25-2014, 09:58 PM
thanx bro!!

Super Afro
04-25-2014, 10:16 PM
thanx bro!!

Attacks are good

BlGTEX
04-26-2014, 04:35 AM
I think this forum works better then the app it supports!:mad: Haven't had any issues with this forum.;) Cant say that for the app tho!!:confused: Good Luck in the app Modern War!!!