PDA

View Full Version : Discount bulk purchases

What?
04-24-2014, 09:29 PM
Wish I didn't spend all my valor...I could have gotten 100 more units with the new "bulk purchase discount". Can I get my valor back :confused:

AdamInToronto
04-24-2014, 09:35 PM
Haha!

I don't know what else to tell ya, bud.

I Am Legend
04-24-2014, 10:28 PM
what bulk purchses?

Tornado
04-24-2014, 10:33 PM
what bulk purchses?

Download the new version from the App store (iOS) [and I assume Play Store] and go to the screen where you buy units. When you click to buy you can buy 1, 10, 20 or 50 at a time. If you buy 20 at a time the cost per unit is 25% less and if you buy 50 at a time it is 30% less.

Maximus2012
04-24-2014, 10:46 PM
This is BS. So all the players that are still waiting to upgrade their level 10 Advanced Airbase like some players on my team get twice as many units? Gree you are real ****s.

Bobar
04-24-2014, 11:45 PM
well, thats developement. we had players spending the valor once they got it, players who waited till some new units came out. Some waited an can benefit from this bulk purchase. And maybe others wait another half a year and again some better units will be available. But in my opinion this is nothing you can blame gree for.

Do you expect apple taking your iphone 5s back when iphone 6 is available?

What?
04-25-2014, 12:35 AM
Do you expect apple taking your iphone 5s back when iphone 6 is available?
Apple usually gives a little advanced notice when releasing a new phone. With a little notice a consumer can make an informed decision if they want the iPhone 5s now or 6 in 3 months. Apple doesn't blindside their customers and just release new phones without a huge media blitz. Gree doesn't communicate and let their customers know about serious changes to the game. They have gotten better over the past few months, but they still need to work on communication, so we can make better informed decisions. All this I got 60m more stats because I slept in this morning instead of waking up and got lucky sucks.

I Am Legend
04-25-2014, 09:35 AM
Download the new version from the App store (iOS) [and I assume Play Store] and go to the screen where you buy units. When you click to buy you can buy 1, 10, 20 or 50 at a time. If you buy 20 at a time the cost per unit is 25% less and if you buy 50 at a time it is 30% less.

Ah I see. Will do. Thanks!

Thief
04-25-2014, 09:37 AM
Lol and the people who spent their valor before the new units even released?

And the People who spent Gold on units that don't even make it into their army anymore?

Its just part of the game......Thats what it is. (for the record i did the same thing)

Arc Burn
04-25-2014, 09:57 AM
Oh and don't be fooled the x100 is only 25% so (for now) the x 50 is the best deal

bxhx
04-25-2014, 10:24 AM
I get releasing bulk discounts for units after most have used up all valor and cash. Stores do that all the time. Sales right before Christmas, only to have the same item even less after Christmas... I get it. What is downright fishy and borderline illegal, is releasing this for iOS products a few days ago and only now releasing that possibility for Android. To have a large event where you know we are using units/cash/valor we can't get back, then offering an "out" to those on one device over another.... ILLEGAL. Yes, I know the terms of service and yes I know my rights. You need to make this right Gree. It is against the law to give one OS an advantage over another. Just so you know, we know too.

Mr llama
04-25-2014, 12:45 PM
I get releasing bulk discounts for units after most have used up all valor and cash. Stores do that all the time. Sales right before Christmas, only to have the same item even less after Christmas... I get it. What is downright fishy and borderline illegal, is releasing this for iOS products a few days ago and only now releasing that possibility for Android. To have a large event where you know we are using units/cash/valor we can't get back, then offering an "out" to those on one device over another.... ILLEGAL. Yes, I know the terms of service and yes I know my rights. You need to make this right Gree. It is against the law to give one OS an advantage over another. Just so you know, we know too.stop crying and I don't see how that is illegal? Most players didn't upgrade till after full assault was over the ones that did had there games screwed up.

bam bam.
04-25-2014, 12:59 PM
Where is this button?. I can only buy 1 at a time on iOS. Gah

bxhx
04-25-2014, 02:19 PM
stop crying and I don't see how that is illegal? Most players didn't upgrade till after full assault was over the ones that did had there games screwed up.

Crying would involve tears being shed. I think I'm pretty dry... let me check again... yeah, I'm dry. I am however disappointed at the fact that Android is always placed on the back burner (and forgotten - maybe a better term is disregarded).

bam bam.
04-25-2014, 02:41 PM
So I had to uninstall n reinstall today n it must of not installed last update, so I go and update it. If not for bad luck id have no luck at all!.

bam bam.
04-25-2014, 02:43 PM
Illegal maybe not, unethical most definitely

Snatcher
04-27-2014, 07:13 AM
Gree plz turn back the bulk purcase and drop the casualty rate its still to high

DFI
04-27-2014, 07:34 AM
While this doesn't help me, I see no problem with this feature. But where does this rank with all the ideas and requests of players? Fix the hacking and frick'n glitches before things like this.