PDA

View Full Version : Gree please help!!! Raid boss stuck at 11/27, 2/3

K4S
04-24-2014, 07:37 PM
We have been stuck on this raid boss at 11/27, 2/3. kill 3 level 70 in a row. We have killed dozens of them. As well as other ones but no matter what we do we can't get past it. Please help!!!!

reesiepuff
04-24-2014, 07:43 PM
maybe let a lvl 70 get away (dont kill it) maybe itll reset the goal

10s2bl8of10
04-25-2014, 06:15 AM
We have the same problem only it's at 13/22 Regular, can't get past 4/5 level 55. It's been about 12 hours now and so far Gree have told one of our guys that they are aware of the issue but all I've had is their auto-response.

Thing is that if they get it fixed we're gonna have to burn folders, and if they don't then we miss out on the top regular reward.

I guess from the response here that not enough factions are encountering this issue to make it any kind of priority.

I am curious therefore if anybody here has any suggestions. Constructive ideas would be nice but amusing ones would at least be entertaining. :D;)
Thank you.

whitefire
04-25-2014, 06:24 AM
We're stuck at 11/20. 3/4 on killing a puny lvl25. Dozens killed by multiple players without any effect

Agent Orange
04-25-2014, 06:40 AM
Have not hit this problem yet but wonder if it is specific to one platform ie IOS or Droid?

What os is the person doing the summoning on, if it seems consistent to one os try the other if you have it. Also seemed that the goals are srewed up so that you have to restart the app to see goals again.

None of this may help but there may be a connection.

10s2bl8of10
04-25-2014, 07:38 AM
Have not hit this problem yet but wonder if it is specific to one platform ie IOS or Droid?

What os is the person doing the summoning on, if it seems consistent to one os try the other if you have it. Also seemed that the goals are srewed up so that you have to restart the app to see goals again.

Thank you Agent Orange for your quick response, always helpful as usual and it is much appreciated.

However, I'm pretty sure that at least one Droid user has summoned and a few iOS users too, so I doubt that this is the case. I will double check though all the same.

Very interesting idea, I would never have thought of it.

Thank you again. :D

Mjm78mjm
04-25-2014, 07:38 AM
I don't think it's platform specific since my entire faction is stuck at a lvl 100 right now. One of my faction members is saying everyone needs to have updated to the latest Modern War update in order to kill the level 100 boss (not sure how accurate that is though).

K4S
04-25-2014, 11:30 AM
As an update we are still stuck. We had iOS and droid users summon and nothing. I personally summoned and I am on the new version and it didn't help.

Bobar
04-25-2014, 12:14 PM
I don't think it's platform specific since my entire faction is stuck at a lvl 100 right now. One of my faction members is saying everyone needs to have updated to the latest Modern War update in order to kill the level 100 boss (not sure how accurate that is though).

yes, thats what gree said. for android you should run on version 4.0.5. and ios 4.0.1 nevertheless you dont see the 100 boss` energie.

They tell here:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?89919-Watchdog-Theone-Raid-Boss

10s2bl8of10
04-26-2014, 05:29 AM
yes, thats what gree said. for android you should run on version 4.0.5. and ios 4.0.1 nevertheless you dont see the 100 boss` energie.

They tell here:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?89919-Watchdog-Theone-Raid-Boss

Yes, but their not saying that the entire faction must upgrade to avoid incident, just that if you don't you won't be able to kill the level 100 Boss
Once you upgrade you can see his energy.

Has anyone here had this issue resolved or found a fix for themselves? We are still stuck.
Thanks

BlGTEX
04-26-2014, 05:33 AM
I think this forum works better then the app it supports!:mad: Haven't had any issues with this forum.;) Cant say that for the app tho!!:confused: Good Luck in the app Modern War!!!

whitefire
04-26-2014, 03:01 PM
Right back to the top! Mods, privide us with an answer as support's looking into it. When? Next event? We knw you're eading this so please respond.

miragemaster
04-26-2014, 05:07 PM
Try this only if your are stuck, if you are on 5, 10, 15, 20 ... what you do is summon 5, 10, 15, 20 then kill them, usually on the 3rd you should get your goal else the 4th will. However you must be the one finishing the kill and those who did damage will not get it except you.

Dazzj10
04-27-2014, 02:09 AM
I'm on droid 4.0.5 and see no energy on 100 boss

Snatcher
04-27-2014, 02:55 AM
You aint gonna get help if your faction doesn't report This issue (report all faction members)

whitefire
04-27-2014, 03:27 AM
already done ages ago mate. "We're aware of the issue and we're looking into it" is the standard answer. And we all know that's greespeak for "Face it you're screwed and we're gonna do s h i t about it"

whitefire
04-27-2014, 11:02 AM
Well well well. Who would have thought this...... three hours before the official event end and not a single word from gree. 'We're working on it' but rest assured we DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT OUR PAYING CUSTOMERS!!! YES I AM SHOUTING. YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE UTTER DISDAIN THAT GREE SHOWS US. JUST DROP YOUR PANTS AND BEND OVER!!!

Guess i should be glad gree makes games. If they ran an airport we'd all be dead right now.