PDA

View Full Version : Iphone error on startup

Thorm V2
04-24-2014, 02:42 PM
"Unrecognized server response.
Please try again in a few moments"

Gree- please help. Many on iphone cannot load MW now.

Vercingetorix
04-24-2014, 02:49 PM
Be careful - I just lost millions in stats because of this. I deleted the game and reinstalled - now im down millions. Ive sent in a ticket so we will see

pick_sax
04-24-2014, 02:55 PM
this ties back into the other thread...

i am guessing gree reworked their message queing in this release and now, IT IS BROKEN!!!

to many things associated with getting data are having issues, many having the symptom you note.

after the upgrade, it was taking 30+ seconds to get where i could select units. vaulting is taking 30+seconds and sometimes not working at all.

faction chat (not the event one, the standard in faction) is not working well either. sometimes with a long delay, and others times, server errors!

also, as we try to work bosses, and complete a goal, the next goal is NOT appearing. hmmmmm

nice work guys!

Damocles
04-24-2014, 05:28 PM
I am also in the same situation on my iPad. Right when I downloaded the update, it wouldn't let me on. Hopefully this is temporary and will be fixed soon.

webdmaximus
04-24-2014, 07:06 PM
I am also in the same situation on my iPad. Right when I downloaded the update, it wouldn't let me on. Hopefully this is temporary and will be fixed soon.

Delete game and reload. Then you will have to restart game a couple
Of times. This fixed it for me after waiting for gree for 6 hrs. Then decided to fix myself.

xx1
04-24-2014, 07:10 PM
Delete and reload worked for me too.