PDA

View Full Version : TDP Recruitment Agency - Positions Vacant

owe161
04-24-2014, 02:23 PM
The Dead Parrots currently have vacancies to fill in our long standing family. Weve been as high as top 300 and as low as top 750, but who cares, were here for general sillyness and banter (id like to phrase it differently but some people get a bit sensitive over my Northern English vocabulary). We have most bonuses obtained, 44 members who kick ass on a regular basis and players around the globe. Rather than give you the hard sell I'm relying on what actual team members think of TDP. Also, you get the opportunity to win the extremely elusive Golden Cuttlefish bone for your cage.

Positions currently vacant:

Camoflage Expert
Bomber Command
Intelligence Officer

And most importantly apprentice keeper of the the TDP mascot - the cuttlefish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDwOi7HpHtQ

I'll start by saying I've met some great people over the last year or so from around the world and think we have a solid team who work well together and keep the jokes flowing. Hopefully others will post and not make me look a fool.

PM me or the other officers below if you would like to join a strong team

Ted Bear
Renee13
DEZNUTZ
eddiefelson
The Huz

Cheers owe

ted bear
04-24-2014, 03:06 PM
I would prefer to not reply only to give owe a rough time. If that statement fits your personality than you belong here. CC is about winning obviously but if you can't have a good time doing it than why bother. So for a good time call owe.

owe161
04-24-2014, 03:15 PM
Ted you're making me sound like a cheap streetwalker

ted bear
04-24-2014, 05:25 PM
Ted you're making me sound like a cheap streetwalker

Well if the shoes fit. Now if you'd like to know this and many other great stories you must join TDP

owe161
04-25-2014, 01:20 AM
Bump for the streetwalkers finishing off the night shifts

ted bear
04-25-2014, 01:11 PM
Grind and bump for owe and the stilletos

meltini
04-26-2014, 12:44 PM
Come join us. When I started my stats were really low. Now they are 8 million!! Plus I've had a lot of fun being around a bunch of goofy guys. There are some ladies and let me tell you- we rock! Watch the video there are more laughs were that came from!

Stu Sinc
04-26-2014, 09:52 PM
Come and join us. This is great group that has it's priorities right. Good balance between competing and understanding it's only a game. Also, my dog Minton just ate my shuttlecock - Bad Minton!

owe161
04-27-2014, 07:10 PM
Our planned badminton tournament is now cancelled thanks to Minton. We will still have the beach volleyball and BBQ at the usual time. You still have time to submit your request for entrance to the game

Renee13
04-29-2014, 07:34 PM
We are a good mix of new and experienced players from around the world. We are also a fun, active group without drama. BTW, just figured out the dead parrot reference. I guess Im a little slow :o Watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218

owe161
05-02-2014, 04:13 PM
Haha Renee can't believe you didn't know. Anyway we still have spots available all applications considered