PDA

View Full Version : What's your point allocation strategy?

Momocha
04-24-2014, 01:49 PM
Hey everyone!

We all have different styles when it comes to building up game accounts and profiles, whether it's for games like Crime City or for other games that call for point allocation.

What strategy do you tend to use? Do you go all out strength, or perhaps you're a brick wall of defense? How about when it's not just Attack Defense and Energy/Stamina? What's the most important skill to max out first to you? Do you keep to the same strategy even as your character progresses in level or do you switch it up after a point?

My strategy is to up my defense first, then if possible speed and magic skills for most games. For Crime City I stick to defense and allocating points to up my energy mostly.

How about you guys? Any Crime City pros here that have good suggestions on what worked for you for the game?

Faith_1
04-25-2014, 02:09 AM
In others games I've played I've been an attack/stam fiend. So when I started here I started my usual building method... What a waste of points that was lol

TheWarthog
05-08-2014, 02:01 PM
When I started I focused on attack and defense every time I leveled up. It really didn't seem to do anything. Since I realized applying to attack and defense was really pretty useless, I started putting them on stamina and energy. I quit robbing some months ago, so I put it all to energy.

Can you tell us what change in defense occurs when you apply them there? My attack now exceeds my defense by about 2 1/2 million. Have they made the attack defense points worth something now?