PDA

View Full Version : Top team exploiting a glitch

Ryans67
04-24-2014, 10:54 AM
Funny to see that the top FA team is manipulating the game to multiply their LE sets without purchasing the sets...

HMM. Deploy the cheap unit, buy it again, receive the bonus unit, rinse and repeat.

THE RIPPER
THE RABBI
ENOTT
HunterHunted
E-TOON (LEMMING HUNTER)
Brian
Murphy
Budgie Smuggler

What a joke.... Ban them all.

Allday
04-24-2014, 11:00 AM
Funny to see that the top FA team is manipulating the game to multiply their LE sets without purchasing the sets...

HMM. Deploy the cheap unit, buy it again, receive the bonus unit, rinse and repeat.

THE RIPPER
THE RABBI
ENOTT
HunterHunted
E-TOON (LEMMING HUNTER)
Brian
Murphy
Budgie Smuggler

What a joke.... Ban them all.

I can't believe these former birds would stoop so low. Oh, wait yes I can.

Wingman GRI
04-24-2014, 11:00 AM
This is sick...

David Steelman
04-24-2014, 11:05 AM
And how many times did u try it?

wwwjason
04-24-2014, 11:08 AM
Not hard to see, look at their inventories, look at the current LE sets, see how many that are purchased, then see how many of the bonus units they have, very big difference

Speed ump
04-24-2014, 11:09 AM
yes, you can see those units theyre using move up and down in numbers as the use and replenish them. caught redhanded

Wingman GRI
04-24-2014, 11:09 AM
GREE will do nothing I bet.

lemonhaze
04-24-2014, 11:10 AM
gree should change the name of the app to "Modern Glitchville"

Allday
04-24-2014, 11:11 AM
I remember everyone on the forum drinking the Ferr koolaid regarding how ethical they were. This proves what I been saying all along, all proganda. Biggest cheaters in the game.

Genen
04-24-2014, 11:14 AM
Common guys no way a team that have Honest Abe and Saint Chozzer will cheat. It's all Sup fault.

Web323
04-24-2014, 11:16 AM
Common guys no way a team that have Honest Abe and Saint Chozzer will cheat. It's all Sup fault.

Isn't everything your guys fault ;)

lemonhaze
04-24-2014, 11:17 AM
I remember everyone on the forum drinking the Ferr koolaid regarding how ethical they were. This proves what I been saying all along, all proganda. Biggest cheaters in the game.

it dont surpise me at all..anyway those players think they can get 1 over on another they will do it..some ppl are so caught up in the riff raft that they will sale their mammy to be able to say " look im stronger then u" when it really dont matter how strong u are u still are not gonna get no more then 450wd a hit...if u got 1b attack or u got 50m attack 450 WD a hit is most u gonna get

Ryans67
04-24-2014, 11:20 AM
Sad that even the leader is doing it. Enott is the biggest abuser, over 95 of the rare LE bonus, with only 1 LE set purchased. Do this outside of the game and they will put you in jail...

No wonder Ferr left these chumps.

Wingman GRI
04-24-2014, 11:24 AM
In order to get 95 rare units, you have to buy at least 1,000 LE sets. 1,000 LE sets at a price of USD 100 gives a total value USD 100,000.

David Steelman
04-24-2014, 11:27 AM
LoL I tell my old man about the LE Glitch n he say "A new LE glitch??" It seems like a long time ago there was a glitch where u buy only the 2 cheapest n u get the reward. I bet all in this thread never used that glitch cause that would be strange. Ha ha ha

Wingman GRI
04-24-2014, 11:28 AM
Yeah your dad used to be with Ferr :-)

Allday
04-24-2014, 11:31 AM
LoL I tell my old man about the LE Glitch n he say "A new LE glitch??" It seems like a long time ago there was a glitch where u buy only the 2 cheapest n u get the reward. I bet all in this thread never used that glitch cause that would be strange. Ha ha ha
That was no glitch; Gree used the 2 LE sets many times to drive up sales. This is a true glitch that they are exploiting. You may see nothing wrong with cheating but I do.

Bamaboy54
04-24-2014, 11:32 AM

Do what? They were paid for 65 gold at a time I'm sure. This is a by product of FA, deploying any unit you want! Plus this has been going on since the first FA, surprised the sups are just now figuring it out. Factions everywhere are doing it and hey if you got the gold then why not? No one is altering the game or inserting files

Allday
04-24-2014, 11:34 AM
And I thought this was a thread about gene and his Groupme hacker room where sup did all their ltqs for free or maybe some more about Mickey turning on and off the code so he could get all rares for over a year... Or maybe the crate event fiasco which still continues where sup gets to win for free and load up the top 50 every go. Those screenshots on twitter SupRevealed opened my eyes and gree did NOTHING. Is this the pot or the kettle???
Nice of you start a new account just to deflect from the issue at hand.

2000y2k
04-24-2014, 11:35 AM
Think someone is mad they are not in the top position.

Waiting for the reason....must not have wanted to be in the top slot right? Planned on it I'm sure you just wanted the defense boost or lower attack boost.

Wingman GRI
04-24-2014, 11:37 AM
Wrong topic Sandford..

Ryans67
04-24-2014, 11:39 AM
Oh the twitter? I saw my profile posted on that idiots thread. He said I hacked composites because my def was 400m and my attack was only 100m. But the moron didn't know that the display won't show the billion. Yea that's someone I would take advice from.

David Steelman
04-24-2014, 11:39 AM
That was no glitch; Gree used the 2 LE sets many times to drive up sales. This is a true glitch that they are exploiting. You may see nothing wrong with cheating but I do.

Hmm I thrust my old man more then u. Yes it was a glitch at first and Gree´s way to deal with it was to offer 2 LE sets for some time to give all a chance to buy cheap. I wounder how Gree will fix it this time???

Allday
04-24-2014, 11:40 AM
Are we discussing free gold? I want some a dat.

This is an example of classic deflection that Ferr/TKO/OSW has used in the past. When proof is posted of their wrongdoing, they immediately respond with unfounded off topic comments.

Ryans67
04-24-2014, 11:43 AM
I don't speak Russian, do you?

Wingman GRI
04-24-2014, 11:48 AM
Is it not cheating having multiple "deadly bridge jumpers". I know micky mac has 13 of them and a lot in SUP1 have more than 3-4. Isn't that worse than players paying for units?? Or what about mickys 50k gold allowance per month from gree??

To me people buying units with gold is much more preferred than having players with more than one deadly bridge jumper and essentially hacking health regen. Or having leadership of certain factions teaching their players glitches to the game.

Just thought id chime in with a point. Also what about SUP1 and SUP2 having gree contractors in their factions??

I hope I don't get banned for just posing this question.

sincerely,
newbie to MW with a lvl 23 acct.

Newbie lol

Allday
04-24-2014, 11:50 AM
Newbie lol
You gotta love all the new accounts that get started.

lemonhaze
04-24-2014, 11:50 AM
Is it not cheating having multiple "deadly bridge jumpers". I know micky mac has 13 of them and a lot in SUP1 have more than 3-4. Isn't that worse than players paying for units?? Or what about mickys 50k gold allowance per month from gree??

To me people buying units with gold is much more preferred than having players with more than one deadly bridge jumper and essentially hacking health regen. Or having leadership of certain factions teaching their players glitches to the game.

Just thought id chime in with a point. Also what about SUP1 and SUP2 having gree contractors in their factions??

I hope I don't get banned for just posing this question.

sincerely,
newbie to MW with a lvl 23 acct.
lol newbie to forum seems to know alot of MW to be a newbie..wonder what ur real forum name is?

Genen
04-24-2014, 11:51 AM
Well in time of troubles birds tend to multiply their names and accounts.

Genen
04-24-2014, 11:53 AM
Btw if this is all true our esteemed feathered friends have to be stripped of whatever position they will get in this FA and let runner up get first.

Genen
04-24-2014, 12:01 PM
Plenty in English my main man. "I won't say a peep", "how long do I need to be in airplane mode". How about dis. If the shots from the gene Russian room are real you retire from the game. If they are not, my guess is a bunch of those blokes that you hate so much will retire. A little birdy told me you are an attorney, we can all make a written contract. I bet we can also get it fully translated for you if that's helpful.
Oh yes yes Russian hacking room lol. Is this where did you learn how to cheat and troll ?

Ryans67
04-24-2014, 12:10 PM
I won't bore you with legalese.... You are asking to make a deal surrounding events that can never be substantiated with evidence, nor can they be disproved.

Instead, lets make a deal surrounding this current FA fiasco. If I provide evidence, that can be verified by any player of MW, will you retire? I won't post third party screenshots of some chat, that is useless.

Oh, and add BOCHA to the list of cheats.

Colm Cille
04-24-2014, 12:11 PM
What a bunch of cheaters. E****t's stats have gone from 651MM defense to 1.1BB defense in less than 12 hours as a result of this glitch.

Wingman GRI
04-24-2014, 12:16 PM
What a bunch of cheaters. E****t's stats have gone from 651MM defense to 1.1BB defense in less than 12 hours as a result of this glitch.

And GREE is silent....

Speed ump
04-24-2014, 12:25 PM
Hey Sanford, you must mean where the hack as posted by osw members in their own chat was being translated for a Russian speaking me,bee who did not understand the English. So if I read what they posted without using it, I'm cheating? Also we noticed you guys facing our names( there's a way to tell) and Nanking fake convos using those. Even have the shots showing where you changed your names to ours. We have facts and proof, you have crying and whining. This is abusing a glitch, plain and simple. Of it's been going in for a while, then yes we just found out, after seeing how abused overnight it had been by some main osw members. Stats went up 40 percent in just a few hours in some cases. Just because others have used it dosnt make it right. We won't and don't.

Bamaboy54
04-24-2014, 12:27 PM
How did they cheat if the bought the unit over and over with real gold? The wrapper is totally random! Whoever e*****t is much have spent a fortune to get that increase. Gree in turn made a fortune. You guys sound silly or bummed you were too slow in figuring it out. Either way sup vs OSW threads rock, awesome entertainment and always such serious foolishness ��

Bamaboy54
04-24-2014, 12:31 PM
Hey Sanford, you must mean where the hack as posted by osw members in their own chat was being translated for a Russian speaking me,bee who did not understand the English. So if I read what they posted without using it, I'm cheating? Also we noticed you guys facing our names( there's a way to tell) and Nanking fake convos using those. Even have the shots showing where you changed your names to ours. We have facts and proof, you have crying and whining. This is abusing a glitch, plain and simple. Of it's been going in for a while, then yes we just found out, after seeing how abused overnight it had been by some main osw members. Stats went up 40 percent in just a few hours in some cases. Just because others have used it dosnt make it right. We won't and don't.

Speed ump, see your posts often, good stuff. Anyway I only wanted to address the last part as I have no idea what your talking about above it :) you say it doesn't make it right but it also doesn't make it wrong, correct? We are talking real money being spent, not a hack file or glitch of the way the game is played correct?

Allday
04-24-2014, 12:43 PM
Speed ump, see your posts often, good stuff. Anyway I only wanted to address the last part as I have no idea what your talking about above it :) you say it doesn't make it right but it also doesn't make it wrong, correct? We are talking real money being spent, not a hack file or glitch of the way the game is played correct?
Very little gold being spent compared to the stat increases. This is cheating plain and simple.

Dutchie
04-24-2014, 12:46 PM
A glitch that increases gold expenditure... it has happened before with LE sets and many took advantage of it and I'm sure many are taking advantage of the current glitch too. GREE are rubbing their hands as their coffers continue to fill. We all know how poor they are at programming with little to no QA... What is worse - taking advantage of a glitch or being able to view the client source code to get detailed information on the game mechanics and using it to your advantage?

wwwjason
04-24-2014, 12:47 PM
You do understand how the LE sets work right, you buy the whole set and you receive a bonus unit, what is going on here is that certain people are not buying the entire set in order to receive the extra bonus unit, some it shows they have bought maybe 3 or 4 LE sets, but have hundreds of the bonus unit given out, no matter how you want to twist it around or whatever it's cheating

Dutchie
04-24-2014, 12:47 PM
Very little gold being spent compared to the stat increases. This is cheating plain and simple.

Cry me a river!

wwwjason
04-24-2014, 12:51 PM
The old LE sets where you could buy 2 and get the extra unit was offered by Gree, you didn't have to manipulate what was being offered, this is just like any other cheat, find a loophole and exploit it

Allday
04-24-2014, 12:53 PM
Cry me a river!

Koolaid drinker

Dutchie
04-24-2014, 12:54 PM
The old LE sets where you could buy 2 and get the extra unit was offered by Gree, you didn't have to manipulate what was being offered, this is just like any other cheat, find a loophole and exploit it

At first it was a glitch but because revenues went up by 1000%, they decided to do it again. Did you not read the whales article by the GREE VP? Do I need to link you in again?

Dutchie
04-24-2014, 01:00 PM
Also the title is wrong... It should be "Many teams are taking advantage of a new glitch". Like I said before, if the glitch involves gold purchases, GREE will not reverse anything and I suggest that everyone takes advantage of the glitch if you are willing to throw good money after bad!

Zineye12
04-24-2014, 01:03 PM
Boo Hoo, it's not fair, blah, blah, blah!

God you lot sound like school kids, you going to run and tell teacher?

Can someone please explain how taking advantage of a gold LE set and gaining a wrapper prize has any bearing on the units deployed in this event and why in SUPs eyes the team should be banned? It has no bearing so stop crying about it and try to act like grown ups. It's appears OSW wanted first and SUP wanted the defence bonus.

I am sure if you had found it you would not have used it to your advantage. Someone may have a competitive advantage over you now birds this, SUP that, it very boring but today Birds 1-0!!

Minnexploda
04-24-2014, 01:05 PM
I highly doubt that any of them are cheating tbh

HayeZeus
04-24-2014, 01:05 PM
There is nothing wrong with what they are doing here. They are not hacking the code, they are playing the game that was given to them. It's Grees fault.

Allday
04-24-2014, 01:08 PM
There is nothing wrong with what they are doing here. They are not hacking the code, they are playing the game that was given to them. It's Grees fault.
Exploiting a glitch is against Gree's TOS, it is cheating plain and simple.

Dutchie
04-24-2014, 01:10 PM
Exploiting a glitch is against Gree's TOS, it is cheating plain and simple.

TOS is just lip service to cover their arses! Decompiling client code is also against TOS!!!

Zineye12
04-24-2014, 01:16 PM
The harsh reality is that SUP and OSW must spend ridiculous amounts of money on this game and like with all other hack threads regarding a top team it will get closed down. The *****ing will continue until something else comes along. Behind SUP, OSW are the massive spenders. No company throws out it's second largest revenue stream.

wwwjason
04-24-2014, 01:18 PM
At first it was a glitch but because revenues went up by 1000%, they decided to do it again. Did you not read the whales article by the GREE VP? Do I need to link you in again?

Ok, so Gree put out the 2 units to get the extra unit awhile back, this is a glitch that is being used now, I guess the energy glitch is ok to be used in your opinion as well

seansnov
04-24-2014, 01:20 PM
TOS is just lip service to cover their arses! Decompiling client code is also against TOS!!!

I got permanently banned because of a game gltch. All beware, the TOS is real. I dont need to rehash the story, but if you think you can get away from the heavy hand of SUP,,,,oops I mean gree, you are truly mistaken.

Dutchie
04-24-2014, 01:28 PM
Ok, so Gree put out the 2 units to get the extra unit awhile back, this is a glitch that is being used now, I guess the energy glitch is ok to be used in your opinion as well

Glitching is caused by poor coding. However, the energy glitch required one to use airplane mode to fool the server. This glitch just requires 1 purchase and deploy within the game itself through normal play. What about decompiling client code to see the game mechanics... I assume that is OK with you?

wwwjason
04-24-2014, 01:44 PM
First, it sounds like you know a lot about exploiting any glitch or loophole to be found, second part, I have no idea what you are talking about

Dutchie
04-24-2014, 01:48 PM
First, it sounds like you know a lot about exploiting any glitch or loophole to be found, second part, I have no idea what you are talking about

I'm a techie in the computer industry. Maybe you should ask another techie in SUP1...

Ryans67
04-24-2014, 01:50 PM

What a great attitude. He did it first. You are a real asset to society.

And if any of you fools think the TOS are "lip service", ask all of the banned (some heavy gold) players that ignored those terms.

wwwjason
04-24-2014, 01:51 PM
Oh, I get it now, your one of those guys that thinks SUP controls the internet and everything that happens in this game, I'll move on this conversation is useless

Dutchie
04-24-2014, 01:55 PM
Oh, I get it now, your one of those guys that thinks SUP controls the internet and everything that happens in this game, I'll move on this conversation is useless

Nope... but I love it when the kettle calls the the pot black!

Razors
04-24-2014, 02:07 PM
And I thought this was a thread about gene and his Groupme hacker room where sup did all their ltqs for free or maybe some more about Mickey turning on and off the code so he could get all rares for over a year... Or maybe the crate event fiasco which still continues where sup gets to win for free and load up the top 50 every go. Those screenshots on twitter SupRevealed opened my eyes and gree did NOTHING. Is this the pot or the kettle???

its not something to debate, you and your comrades are Hacks and cheats, you probably have a few also, who is this Beast, or which Troll, you guys are LOSERS, they should take 1st place away WHO DEPLOYS GOLD UNITS???????? can you answer this OSW does Bart AKA Enott was the only one whom I thought was descent there but he is as big a HACK as Hammy dude go fly a kite and next time don't hide behind the fake acct on the forum

Razors
04-24-2014, 02:11 PM
are you serious ZINEYE for every wrapper we better see the 4 units, so if you want to talk about school kids, this is easy math, 2 wrappers equals 2 sets of the gold units, 90 wrappers equals 90 sets of the gold units not 1000 wrappers equals 1 set of the gold units, OSW again idiots, ripper should just be renamed to retarded

you guys are doofuses

Dutchie
04-24-2014, 02:12 PM
What a great attitude. He did it first. You are a real asset to society.

And if any of you fools think the TOS are "lip service", ask all of the banned (some heavy gold) players that ignored those terms.

Shame the TOS is not applied uniformly...

Dutchie
04-24-2014, 02:19 PM
its not something to debate, you and your comrades are Hacks and cheats, you probably have a few also, who is this Beast, or which Troll, you guys are LOSERS, they should take 1st place away WHO DEPLOYS GOLD UNITS???????? can you answer this OSW does Bart AKA Enott was the only one whom I thought was descent there but he is as big a HACK as Hammy dude go fly a kite and next time don't hide behind the fake acct on the forum

are you serious ZINEYE for every wrapper we better see the 4 units, so if you want to talk about school kids, this is easy math, 2 wrappers equals 2 sets of the gold units, 90 wrappers equals 90 sets of the gold units not 1000 wrappers equals 1 set of the gold units, OSW again idiots, ripper should just be renamed to retarded

you guys are doofuses

Create a support ticket and report it... foaming around the mouth in public doesn't look pretty!

RetiredAndHappy
04-24-2014, 02:24 PM
So if you decide to sacrifice a LE unit you are not allowed to buy it back???? I think not... this it not a glitch that requires you to do some trickery such as airplane mode.. simply sacrificing and buying back the same unit... We do it with cash units.... so if people want to burn gold on it then fair enough. ..

. I bet some gold spenders in all top factions are doing it...

Speed ump
04-24-2014, 02:27 PM
Sanford, yeah we know who it realy is, just because you want to explain why the sun setting is realy rising, dosnt mean you're correct. You have never ever seen a legit screen shot of sup cheating, and you know it. Dutchie, I see they forced you to drink the coolaid from osw, sad to see. You didn't used to be like that. It pretty obvious here who the cheaters are, a good number trying to defend the actions. Even if we were slow to discover this glitch, we could have certainly made use of it once we did know. Not going to happen. You can feel to about yourself cheating, that's your biz. Just stop lying to yourself that's it's anything but that. Gree made you made? Too bad, grow up and get over it, it's not a reason for giving up morals and using that as justification for cheating.

seansnov
04-24-2014, 02:35 PM
I'm a techie in the computer industry. Maybe you should ask another techie in SUP1...

Lmao, good one Dutchie!

Dutchie
04-24-2014, 02:45 PM
Sanford, yeah we know who it realy is, just because you want to explain why the sun setting is realy rising, dosnt mean you're correct. You have never ever seen a legit screen shot of sup cheating, and you know it. Dutchie, I see they forced you to drink the coolaid from osw, sad to see. You didn't used to be like that. It pretty obvious here who the cheaters are, a good number trying to defend the actions. Even if we were slow to discover this glitch, we could have certainly made use of it once we did know. Not going to happen. You can feel to about yourself cheating, that's your biz. Just stop lying to yourself that's it's anything but that. Gree made you made? Too bad, grow up and get over it, it's not a reason for giving up morals and using that as justification for cheating.

I barely play the game these days Stephen and I check out the forum once in a while, but this thread definitely got me responding and nobody forced me to do anything, especially OSW. Don't know any of them, nor do I care to. Glitching, hacking, decompiling client code... sure it is all cheating as you're doing things that weren't designed to be done but please don't tell me that any of this has never been done by any of your team members past or present...

Speed ump
04-24-2014, 02:54 PM
Nope dutchie, hasn't been done, and if it was and caught, I'd boot them before they knew what was happening.retired, word it how you want, it's abusing a glitch that they discovered, and you know it. It was done purposely doe the bonus unit, and not to replace one unit. It was done over and over and over. We would not have noticed had a few not taken it to such an extreme. I love these kinds of threads. Makes it quite clear who thinks it's ok to step over the line, and justify it of course, in their own minds. If I go to the store and find out that some how I ended up with two of something, and only paid for one, I will go back and return the extra or pay for it. Was it the store fault, possibly. Dosnt make it right if I know about it. Ignorance of the law also dosnt absolve you of guilt.

Speed ump
04-24-2014, 02:56 PM
Dutchie, thought you were a techie. I'm not, but even I know the code isn't compiled. Just saying.

Dutchie
04-24-2014, 03:00 PM
You come across like your are the perfect angel, never put a foot wrong in life. So the Irish techie never looked at the source code huh... or PJ... Come on, please don't fool yourself and lift that wooly hat from over your eyes.

Dutchie
04-24-2014, 03:01 PM
Dutchie, thought you were a techie. I'm not, but even I know the code isn't compiled. Just saying.

Still requires jail breaking to look at the game files even if some of them aren't compiled... that is cheating too in my eyes! No, my device is not jailbroken!

Speed ump
04-24-2014, 03:10 PM
No, the law says that jail breaking is perfectly legal. That might be your own personal view. I don't care too much for wool myself, it itches. At lot here seem to like it just fine though

kk92
04-24-2014, 03:13 PM
am i the only one who dosent understand this glitch that every one seems to know about?

Dutchie
04-24-2014, 03:22 PM
No, the law says that jail breaking is perfectly legal. That might be your own personal view. I don't care too much for wool myself, it itches. At lot here seem to like it just fine though

Jailbreaking is perfectly legal but snooping around with the game files is cheating... There are many that have done it, so our Irish friend is not the only one, that's for sure!

RetiredAndHappy
04-24-2014, 03:23 PM
Apparently you can fool it into thinking hou have completed an le set by sacrificing and rebuying a units, thus getting the bonus again.. I assuming it is happening due to the hipe it had caused. . Seeing as I am golf retired I do not know

On a side note, I know that both sides have some angels and demons.. neither is a saint.. but I must admit that I personally will never side with osw (fully) for the simple reason on how far they take their hate..

I was part of the groupme chat that tried to get gree to address many flaws.. after that had finished, the gm rooms got rebranded many times.. renamed to "sup hack university", "fu gene *****" and so on.. even that I could handle.. but when they started posting linkedin info on the players and verbally abusing sup members and they family I soon realised what sort of a room I was in. .

It is a shame what a few people can do to the perception of a community but it has opened my eyes

^^ quite a few typos. . Apologies. . Done on my phone ^^

Dutchie
04-24-2014, 03:35 PM
Apparently you can fool it into thinking hou have completed an le set by sacrificing and rebuying a units, thus getting the bonus again.. I assuming it is happening due to the hipe it had caused. . Seeing as I am golf retired I do not know

On a side note, I know that both sides have some angels and demons.. neither is a saint.. but I must admit that I personally will never side with osw (fully) for the simple reason on how far they take their hate..

I was part of the groupme chat that tried to get gree to address many flaws.. after that had finished, the gm rooms got rebranded many times.. renamed to "sup hack university", "fu gene *****" and so on.. even that I could handle.. but when they started posting linkedin info on the players and verbally abusing sup members and they family I soon realised what sort of a room I was in. .

It is a shame what a few people can do to the perception of a community but it has opened my eyes

Indeed it is sad that people go these lengths over a bloody game. The hatred and pure bile that people spew... well, it is clear that they have personal issues. Anger management classes might be a step in the right direction...

fofito30
04-24-2014, 03:35 PM
Am going to be clear, I play the game by its rules and expect others to do the same. You can attack my base and raid money and I won't get upset, it's my fault for not being on top of my schedules. You can win a better reward because your faction is "better" than tone am playing with, that is also ok too.
I can accept what some have mentioned that perhaps they did buy those units, uhmmm well to them I say show the receipts and we all be happy. After all, there may be some very wealthy individuals that can buy $20k+ worth of LE sets!!!
What I can't allow nor accept is that players exploit a glitch in detriment of other players and that Gree stays quiet about it. I don't care if said alleged players play with SUP or OSW or whatever faction, the fact that they exploited a glitch is not only a moral offense and a breach of the Rules set forth by Gree, but it also seems to be a U. S. Federal Offense under the provision set forth by the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
I do hope that Gree acts immediately and swiftly to correct not only the glitch discovered by said alleged group of people (trust me plenty of pics already circulating showing the alleged players with 100+ units)., but also punish said players with a permanent ban of their accounts.

mwfighter
04-24-2014, 03:40 PM
Not hacking, not cheating. Save that for SUP thread...

Speed ump
04-24-2014, 03:46 PM
Fofito, it's not even a question that they bought the sets, they did not. The bought one, or a few. They have enough bonus units that the would have had to purchase many hundreds or even over a thousand sets in some cases. Since the supporting LE units are not there for that, it's rather blatant. No amount of receipts could change that, and hundreds of 65k gold units, vs 1500k for complete sets don't add up either. They're not even bothering to deny it. Instead trying to justify it with sup has done this or that, or that's it's realy ok, because they're sure gree made the glitch on purpose, and meant to be used as a legit purchase.

Allday
04-24-2014, 03:49 PM
Not hacking, not cheating. Save that for SUP thread...
You must be one of the guys who exploited the glitch.

Thief
04-24-2014, 03:57 PM
Thea Beauty of FA is it whips everyone slate clean with the ability to Delete specific units (destroying any actual proof)

No i just deleted all of my LE sets just keeping the bonus units...yup thats it.

(For the reccord i haven't bought an LE set for a year now but my pitiful stats no one would think anything other anyways)

2000y2k
04-24-2014, 03:58 PM
It's obviously not an issue to Gree or they would have commented or closed the thread by now. Time to move on.

Dutchie
04-24-2014, 04:02 PM
Am going to be clear, I play the game by its rules and expect others to do the same...

It's like asking to expect life to be fair... Life isn't fair and there are cheaters in every aspect of life. The world doesn't play by the rules. NSA, Madoff, Johnson, the list is endless...

fofito30
04-24-2014, 04:08 PM
Fofito, it's not even a question that they bought the sets, they did not. The bought one, or a few. They have enough bonus units that the would have had to purchase many hundreds or even over a thousand sets in some cases. Since the supporting LE units are not there for that, it's rather blatant. No amount of receipts could change that, and hundreds of 65k gold units, vs 1500k for complete sets don't add up either. They're not even bothering to deny it. Instead trying to justify it with sup has done this or that, or that's it's realy ok, because they're sure gree made the glitch on purpose, and meant to be used as a legit purchase.
Speed, they might try to justify using any argument they want to create, facts are facts and fiction is fiction: take the example of the guy that shows 119 Antioch LST Carrier (FYI as of last 20 minutes he still had them), for him to get that unit he needed to buy at least 119 LE set (yup they are a uncommon reward and not part of the basic set), with a drop rate of say 30%, which means he should have credited Gree or iTunes around US$19,303.07, give or take. If Gree doesn't check where the beef is they losing money, bad for investors. Just saying, CJ and troops better start checking and stop waiting for a ticket.

iamnasty
04-24-2014, 04:09 PM
I don't speak Russian, do you?

Check out Russian for DUMMIES.....moo👀

Dutchie
04-24-2014, 04:10 PM

You know the drill... support ticket with your evidence which is better than starting a thread on the subject a few hours before the event finishes so that everyone can take advantage of the glitch... LOL! If they used the glitch to disguise blatant hacking, I'm sure GREE can review the history and ban them accordingly. GREE are too incompetent to make a glitch on purpose... LOL

RetiredAndHappy
04-24-2014, 04:18 PM
I'm just not sure what gree will do in this case.. us software guys have the terrible habit/joke of saying that something is bug free, but that it just has some "features"..

Gree firstly need to acknowledge that this is a glitch and therefore warn people not to expolit. They should then remove the accured bonus units but not refund gold as people could have stupidly been buying gold units to sacrifice (however unlikely)
If anyone then continues to glitch, they should be banned

Dutchie
04-24-2014, 04:19 PM
Finally Stephen, before I go back to my dark corner, you don't think snooping around the game files is cheating then, because you never answered me on that one?

tambour.de_ville
04-24-2014, 04:22 PM
Finally Stephen, before I go back to my dark corner, you don't think snooping around the game files is cheating then, because you never answered me on that one?

Snooping?
LOL
Sound like some pervo, creepy Uncle. LOL

Dutchie
04-24-2014, 04:39 PM
Snooping?
LOL
Sound like some pervo, creepy Uncle. LOL

Snooping is a term for old fashioned hacking when you just looked around the system files to understand how the system worked, but these days hacking is the common term used which is actually called cracking which is when you modify the files and override the original design. When you jailbreak and you look at the files to see how the game mechanics work, it gives you an unfair advantage over those players who do understand how to do this and the information is not common knowledge. This is also cheating and there is no denying that... That is why I say pot, kettle, black!

RetiredAndHappy
04-24-2014, 04:50 PM
Snooping is a term for old fashioned hacking when you just looked around the system files to understand how the system worked, but these days hacking is the common term used which is actually called cracking which is when you modify the files and override the original design. When you jailbreak and you look at the files to see how the game mechanics work, it gives you an unfair advantage over those players who do understand how to do this and the information is not common knowledge. This is also cheating and there is no denying that... That is why I say pot, kettle, black!

Even that's an interesting one.. I'm an IOS player but I do have an old android phone that is rooted and up until about 6 months ago I could copy the plist files to my PC and read them.. What this allowed me to do what see all: units, map targets, inventory items when reading it as xml.. but could that be called cheating? To me that thought had never occurred (nowadays the files are encrypted sqllite files).. Only reason why I ask is because I was doing the equiv on droid to what can see be accomplished even now via mw toolkit..

(This was not a way for me to see player profiles or anything that gave me any more of an advantage of the info that the toolkit provides)
www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?82056-SQLite-file-in-android-data-push&highlight=plist

Speed ump
04-24-2014, 04:53 PM
Dutchie you know that ones been adreessed and answered hundreds of times by many, including gree. No, I'm not going to answer it again for the 100th time, because it's not the answer it seems you want to hear. This thread is about the obvious glitching that was discovered in the last 24 hours, not the same rehash people keep trying to bring up for two years. Yes, it appears you're trying to help create the usuall osw smokescreen when it comes to their involvement in glitching and hacking, in addition to personal attacks on people. At leat this time some of their own members are admitting it, just trying to justify, they don't need a smokescreen, as they've admitted it. I guess most criminals have some way they justify what they do

Dirty Mind
04-24-2014, 05:02 PM
Yes, the will. They will ban the OP. problem solved.

Speed ump
04-24-2014, 05:13 PM
And we have another glitcher ( cheater) hello asad. I see your parents taught you well. It's ok to steal because the stores let you do it( well they didn't catch you and stop you did they? So it must be ok, it sure can't be your fault)

Genen
04-24-2014, 05:21 PM
Btw birds sup1/sup2 went for better prizes at lower placings. Why ripper and his merry band of penguins cannot win almost uncontested 1 st place without cheating?

Shred
04-24-2014, 05:24 PM
Greed designed the game to do this. Just because you didn't take advantage of the gift, doesn't make it a glitch. A glitch is "a sudden, usually temporary malfunction or irregularly." This has been this way since the first FA. So, the way I see it, is purposely designed in game.

Demo
04-24-2014, 05:25 PM
Hello Speed ump,
I see your parents taught you that it's ok to have a particular individual on your team who has 13 deadly bridge jumpers.

Please post screen shots!!!!!

CJ54
04-24-2014, 05:32 PM
Thank you for raising this issue, we'll sort it out from here. Also, this glitch will be fixed before the next incarnation of full assault (which will be redesigned somewhat to take player feedback into account).