PDA

View Full Version : Full Assault event locked up

Biker
04-24-2014, 09:56 AM
Our faction has been locked out of this event for the last 8hrs now, maybe longer and have seen our top 50 rank dropping as cannot participate. The waiting for match screen has been locked now with out any match ups. Gree please get rid of this event, not one member in our faction cares for it. We have spent gold on the first few battles to only get locked out and now not even have a chance at top 100. This is not how companies keep customers, but then again Gree does not really care about the customer do they. We lived with the start issues of half our members not being able to see the nodes on the map screen, and now the entire faction is locked out. Gree.?????? Any Answers, but will not be holding my breath

MaverickINsc
04-24-2014, 10:06 AM
last matchup was #20 against #4500 in f.a. rankings......awesome gree

webdmaximus
04-24-2014, 10:10 AM
All I get when trying to get open game is "unrecognized server response please try again in a few moments" can't even get on to finish events or collect from buildings. What will Gree do for me, in a couple of days give me a standardized impersonal letter of apologies, if I'm lucky.

lemonhaze
04-24-2014, 10:15 AM
after u scroll thur the list and get all 10 in the deploy screen it then kicks u out...GREAT JOB Gree!! u have Fa buggy, u have the surprise crate event buggy..i dont know when u all will understand to test things out first...from what i see u all just throw a event out there and hope for the best...:mad:

Web323
04-24-2014, 10:36 AM
after u scroll thur the list and get all 10 in the deploy screen it then kicks u out...GREAT JOB Gree!! u have Fa buggy, u have the surprise crate event buggy..i dont know when u all will understand to test things out first...from what i see u all just throw a event out there and hope for the best...:mad:

It was even stated by another player that it was bugged in beta but they still pushed it out

RetiredAndHappy
04-24-2014, 10:40 AM
Again.. also happended in the beta just a few days ago