PDA

View Full Version : Mods read!!

lemonhaze
04-24-2014, 09:56 AM
last nite i completed the 8/8 goal on the crates..i got the pop up of the unit but it was never put into my inventory..i did not get 20% infantry defense bonus either..i have a screenshot that i sent in to report and some dude wrote me back with the standard response "we are aware of this issue and working to resolve it"..he never told me that i will either get my gold back or get my unit that i earned...Cj,tardavic,Gemh can someone help me out here and let me know whats going on???

Jayen
04-24-2014, 10:04 AM
Yepp, looks like Gree. Send in a ticket....

Web323
04-24-2014, 10:09 AM
last nite i completed the 8/8 goal on the crates..i got the pop up of the unit but it was never put into my inventory..i did not get 20% infantry defense bonus either..i have a screenshot that i sent in to report and some dude wrote me back with the standard response "we are aware of this issue and working to resolve it"..he never told me that i will either get my gold back or get my unit that i earned...Cj,tardavic,Gemh can someone help me out here and let me know whats going on???

Took them two days to award it to me

lemonhaze
04-24-2014, 10:13 AM
Yepp, looks like Gree. Send in a ticket....
i have jayen and got the message above i posted about we are aware blah blah blah stuff

Took them two days to award it to me

i got it cheap this time only 200 gold( it was free actaully this 200 gold was what i been saveing up from watching videos) but as long as i get it i dont mind to wait..thx web323 for the info

lemonhaze
04-24-2014, 11:30 AM
Cj i seen u post in another thread..can u shed some light on this..please i have the ticket # if that will speed up anything

lemonhaze
04-24-2014, 05:05 PM
thx Cj got my unit..thanks for hitting me back on PM

TheDanimal
04-24-2014, 05:12 PM
thx Cj got my unit..thanks for hitting me back on PM

Thanks for letting us know there was resolution