PDA

View Full Version : I have tried to like this event, but it just Sucks

Mw Adam
04-24-2014, 09:05 AM
I have tried this event, playing big cash units for the team, destroyed my son's game because he stopped playing MW, no matter what I do, I don't like it, it just sucks. I will not play the next Full Assault. If the faction wants me to leave while they do it or leave completely, I'm ok with that. My suggestion is bring back the Faction vs Faction tourney, with the Full Assault prizes. My guess is there would be a lot more gold spending then on this event.

MaverickINsc
04-24-2014, 09:32 AM
I have tried this event, playing big cash units for the team, destroyed my son's game because he stopped playing MW, no matter what I do, I don't like it, it just sucks. I will not play the next Full Assault. If the faction wants me to leave while they do it or leave completely, I'm ok with that. My suggestion is bring back the Faction vs Faction tourney, with the Full Assault prizes. My guess is there would be a lot more gold spending then on this event.

please bring back pvp........faction leaderboard showed the asentees and if prizes were better gold would be spent and casual players could still log on and score for the team on their own schedule

iamnasty
04-24-2014, 10:40 AM
STOP WHINING, Gree nor anyone forced anyone to play, THE CHOICE IS YOURS..........moo��

vball
04-24-2014, 11:18 AM
One thing that I personally enjoy about the event is the chat aspect. Could care less about the event itself but it is nice when you see factions that have friends in it, that you can talk some trash, laugh and catch up.