PDA

View Full Version : Full Assault - GREE Glitch? Hacking Units? Or High Roller Dumping 200k+ Stat Units?

Wdigeorge
04-23-2014, 11:08 PM
Looks like this Full Assault is off to a rocky start from all the posts I see on the forums.

Here is another mind teaser for ya all!

How can a faction get 4,581,763 Total Power on a single node with only (2) two deploys??? I understand that is technically possible but if you figure the math, 4,581,763/20 units max in 2 deploys = 229,088 stat PER UNIT with bonus! I thought I was dropping some bombs with 28,000A units...lol

1. GREE Glitch?

2. HACKER? Hacking Units?

Or

3. High Roller dumping some premium, irreplaceable units?

Mastert55!
04-23-2014, 11:31 PM
Probably a glitch or something.

iamnasty
04-23-2014, 11:36 PM
20 higher flyer units of 229,088 per unit ?? don't think anyone will have anything more than 1 of the high flyer unit each, therefore assume 2 deploys of 1 unit each deploy, 4,581,763/2 =2,290,881 per unit??...moo :D

Mastert55!
04-23-2014, 11:38 PM
Also you have to consider the node boosts. The air unit that is 960k Att. with a 50% air boost in certain nodes will be 1.4 mil for just 1 unit out of 10. Either the guy is really drunk or doesn't care about wasting good units.

iamnasty
04-23-2014, 11:39 PM
Probably a glitch or something.

You've voted High Roller Dumping High Value Units and now you're saying, probably a glitch or something, hey, make up you mind !!!...............moo :D

Mastert55!
04-23-2014, 11:41 PM
You've voted High Roller Dumping High Value Units and now you're saying, probably a glitch or something, hey, make up you mind !!!...............moo :D

You cannot undo votes or I would have changed it. I didn't think first what I just posted........moo

iamnasty
04-23-2014, 11:47 PM
You cannot undo votes or I would have changed it. I didn't think first what I just posted........moo

OK, initially you're using your small head to think, no worries, you're forgiven, and so is your little brother,......moo :D

iamnasty
04-23-2014, 11:47 PM

OK, initially you're using your small head to think, no worries, you're forgiven, and so is your little brother,......moo :D

iamnasty
04-23-2014, 11:49 PM
Also you have to consider the node boosts. The air unit that is 960k Att. with a 50% air boost in certain nodes will be 1.4 mil for just 1 unit out of 10. Either the guy is really drunk or doesn't care about wasting good units.

Hmm.............i thought Ferr completed dumping all his units ???....moo :D

Mastert55!
04-23-2014, 11:50 PM

Why thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also I have a little brother?

iamnasty
04-23-2014, 11:54 PM
Why thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also I have a little brother?

Aiyah, your little brother has always been with you since day 1, don't always look UP, there are times you needed and do have to LOOK down !!!.....moo :D

Speed ump
04-23-2014, 11:55 PM
This is the same faction that The same guy with 1500 I'll gotten units came from last wd I do believe, he had popped into a diff faction last minute. If he's back there, then looks like gree glitches him again? Dosnt look good.

iamnasty
04-24-2014, 12:00 AM
This is the same faction that The same guy with 1500 I'll gotten units came from last wd I do believe, he had popped into a diff faction last minute. If he's back there, then looks like gree glitches him again? Dosnt look good.

No way to know the player !!!......moo:D

Wdigeorge
04-24-2014, 12:04 AM
Master55,

While it is technically possible, as I stated, it is hard to believe anyone would use those units in FA and lose them permanently. I doubt even the highest stat SUP1 players can afford to lose those units. I also mentioned the node bonus/boost would be part of those points.

It is a pretty foolish move if it is for real and doubt anyone with a reasonable game strategy/mind would deploy those units.

I forgot to mention one of the faction members came on the public chat during the war. He apparently knows me (but goes by a different name so I don't know who) and said he is coming after me! lol He eluded that I got him in trouble for violation of the TOS. Probably one of the hackers I outed last WD and got banned from the forum.

To the hackers,

If you don't want to get banned, don't cheat. If I see something suspicious, I will report it and let GREE sort it out. Don't blame me for getting caught.

DFI
04-24-2014, 12:38 AM

If I recall the conversation, he said he asked gree to get rid of them but gree would not. However, last time he was unwilling to use them in FA, so this time perhaps he is doing the lesser evil by using the units to get rid of them.

Speed ump
04-24-2014, 12:48 AM
That game was eliminated by gree, he wasn't given much of a chance to use the units. I found out that he was caught using high value units in beta also, and soon left that faction after it was called out by another member.

Speed ump
04-24-2014, 12:50 AM
And since he's aparently back in that faction from what George said about the callout in the chat, seems the nose tightens.

reesiepuff
04-24-2014, 03:51 AM
Could be someone quitting the game. Besides the unit may only have been around 76k attack. 76a + 76d = 152k x 20 = 3.04mk x 1.5 (node boost) = 4.5m

2MblaZ
04-24-2014, 08:52 AM
Maybe it's the guy who always retires finally throwing his best units out? lol

Agent Orange
04-24-2014, 09:46 AM
Hmm smells kind of like hacker again. Perhaps these slow server issues are connected to some server hacking....

CJ54
04-24-2014, 10:29 AM
Looking into it. Please send in a report with relevant info if you haven't already, via ticket.

Ryans67
04-24-2014, 10:32 AM
What a joke. Entire OSW team should be banned. Absolute disgrace.

Kavoc
04-24-2014, 10:39 AM
Probably just someone quitting.

Allday
04-24-2014, 10:52 AM
What a joke. Entire OSW team should be banned. Absolute disgrace.
Yes they should, they know what they are doing.

Wingman GRI
04-24-2014, 10:53 AM
By the way where is S1 on leaderboard? Not in top 100..

Web323
04-24-2014, 10:57 AM
By the way where is S1 on leaderboard? Not in top 100..

More than likely going for Top 11 since the prize is better that the top 10

seansnov
04-24-2014, 01:14 PM
Looking into it. Please send in a report with relevant info if you haven't already, via ticket.

Get on it CJ! Hello George!

seansnov
04-24-2014, 02:04 PM
Looks like this Full Assault is off to a rocky start from all the posts I see on the forums.

Here is another mind teaser for ya all!

How can a faction get 4,581,763 Total Power on a single node with only (2) two deploys??? I understand that is technically possible but if you figure the math, 4,581,763/20 units max in 2 deploys = 229,088 stat PER UNIT with bonus! I thought I was dropping some bombs with 28,000A units...lol

1. GREE Glitch?

2. HACKER? Hacking Units?

Or

3. High Roller dumping some premium, irreplaceable units?

No mind teaser. CJ, can do his research. You got beat, plain an simple. Sometimes George, you take a loss and chalk it up that someone was willing to do without their large units just to get a rise out of you. But wait, George is the, oh wait, SUP George, MW cop. Get a life and good riddens to ya. It was nice handing you and your cocky team an uncontested butt whooping as Jhenry would say. Well actually he swears and is somehow one of the two year anniversary forum winners, NICE job!

qwertyguy
04-24-2014, 02:15 PM
There were plenty of teams dumping HUGE units this time. I cannot say the real reasons for this...but One of them openly admitted to using a gold hack to buy more units. He was proud of being a free player but a cheat. Banter on chat should be taken with a grain of salt, but he sounded deadly serious.

seansnov
04-24-2014, 02:17 PM
There were plenty of teams dumping HUGE units this time. I cannot say the real reasons for this...but One of them openly admitted to using a gold hack to buy more units. He was proud of being a free player but a cheat. Banter on chat should be taken with a grain of salt, but he sounded deadly serious.

Pretty bold of that player. Definitely against that and anyone named SUP George or any gree Mod. Lmao!

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-24-2014, 03:37 PM
Master55,

While it is technically possible, as I stated, it is hard to believe anyone would use those units in FA and lose them permanently. I doubt even the highest stat SUP1 players can afford to lose those units. I also mentioned the node bonus/boost would be part of those points.

It is a pretty foolish move if it is for real and doubt anyone with a reasonable game strategy/mind would deploy those units.

I forgot to mention one of the faction members came on the public chat during the war. He apparently knows me (but goes by a different name so I don't know who) and said he is coming after me! lol He eluded that I got him in trouble for violation of the TOS. Probably one of the hackers I outed last WD and got banned from the forum.

To the hackers,

If you don't want to get banned, don't cheat. If I see something suspicious, I will report it and let GREE sort it out. Don't blame me for getting caught.

Thank You, Friend, for the last part. You couldn't have said better!

fofito30
04-24-2014, 03:53 PM

Am sorry CJ but this should not be resolved by a simple "send in ticket with relevant info" you are the guardians of the game and should act swiftly to protect players from those exploiting glitches. If they really exploited a glitch, as they seem to have admitted, then they should be banned not only from forum but from the game, plain and simple.

Wdigeorge
04-24-2014, 06:44 PM
No mind teaser. CJ, can do his research. You got beat, plain an simple. Sometimes George, you take a loss and chalk it up that someone was willing to do without their large units just to get a rise out of you. But wait, George is the, oh wait, SUP George, MW cop. Get a life and good riddens to ya. It was nice handing you and your cocky team an uncontested butt whooping as Jhenry would say. Well actually he swears and is somehow one of the two year anniversary forum winners, NICE job!

seansnov so it was you in The B******** C********* faction. Sounds like you're the one who's still sore from getting outed as a cheat and have a vendetta. I feel sorry for you.

Getting beat? Once we know there is something fishy with the points we stopped. It's far from getting whopped when you're not competing.

If a full 60 man team faction with active spending can't beat a 1/3 full faction of retired pirates on No/Low Gold that would be a real embarrassment, wouldn't it?!? We are not SUP1 so don't go around looking all proud like you have done something great.

Even if we did get beat going full bore, it wasn't by you. What are you so proud of? Are you having others do your work or did you grab another account from someone else to continue playing against the TOS?? Oops, I shouldn't have said that. God forbid I wouldn't want to get you more angry with me.

You have been dishonest, you were outed, you are embarrassed, and now you are out for a pound of flesh and try to troll me every chance you get. I get it.

However, you are far from getting rid of me. I've been here 2.5 years and will continue to be here for as long as I desire and not because of a disgrace like you wish it so.

Mastert55!
04-24-2014, 06:55 PM
DAM!!! (grabs popcorn)

I do agree with Wdigeorge thou. TOS is sacred, and should not be taken lightly.

Speed ump
04-24-2014, 08:35 PM
Lol,typical osw, try to move the blame back on someone else. You guys have already admitted, just read my wall, that you did it, so too late for that weak strategy that has failed you so many times In the past. Yes, everyone should once again believe someone who obviously as once again been removed from the forums and has once again had to create a new account to be able to post. Sounds like a very large portion of the team was doing it also from what you have left on my wall.So, when are they all being booted? From the large numbers, it seems you guys are really sweating it. Grees looking I to it, let the chips fall where they may. Just like the energy glitch you guys used, obviously anything is ok as long as you get away with it. Right out of rippers mouth too, just don't get caught, oops.

Superdude
04-24-2014, 08:46 PM
No, actually once again, you are playing Snow White. To be exact, jerry, j, crate hacking, free gold, champ has 280 wrappers for 22 sets. When is he being booted? Is he a white hat? There are lots more. Too bad you guys can't dump them bc fa is over, we have a week to inventory all your people. Pot meet kettle.

Let's all get over this argument gree isn't going to do anything about is as they don't consider it hacking clearly.

Superdude
04-24-2014, 09:05 PM
Am happy to but after sup spent all day worrying about the "birds" perhaps they should have been looking at their own team. Stephen made clear statements about banning anyone who did this on his team (they will need a merger to fill all the holes if they do this) so we are all wondering what his new position will be. Let me ask again, how does jerry have 280 wrappers and only 22 sets?
Because he probably dumped them in FA. Worry about your own group Stephen is more than capable of taking care of his

Speed ump
04-24-2014, 09:07 PM
George, I'm sure your guy is just another honest gree glitch, and not anything he did, just like the osw ones. Gree just magically awards units out of nowhere, all the time. ( cough cough) no sense in arguing, as they have already justified their actions to themselves. The grocery store near me runs specials on coke all the time, buy two get two for free etc. it's advertised as such in black and white, and I often take advantage of it. A percentage of the time the cashier runs the one I put on the counter only once instead of the four times, and I could get four for the price of one. Their fault, right? It's your own personal call I suppose, I make sure to watch and let them know to charge me for the correct number.

Super Afro
04-24-2014, 09:25 PM
George, I'm sure your guy is just another honest gree glitch, and not anything he did, just like the osw ones. Gree just magically awards units out of nowhere, all the time. ( cough cough) no sense in arguing, as they have already justified their actions to themselves. The grocery store near me runs specials on coke all the time, buy two get two for free etc. it's advertised as such in black and white, and I often take advantage of it. A percentage of the time the cashier runs the one I put on the counter only once instead of the four times, and I could get four for the price of one. Their fault, right? It's your own personal call I suppose, I make sure to watch and let them know to charge me for the correct number.

Stephan respectfully; j has 28 Rare's, 61 Un-common's, 183 Common's you are deflecting yet again. All day you choose to take your jabs at OSW. Earlier tonight we posted this about j in a thread and it was deleted within 5 min of the post. There are several SUP players with LE glitches but that is ok?? Hypocrisy at its finest.

lemonhaze
04-24-2014, 09:39 PM
And since he's aparently back in that faction from what George said about the callout in the chat, seems the nose tightens.

seems odd they would let him back in..says alot about them! i guess they lost all their morals as well..hope gree investigates and bans the whole faction for harboring a cheater!!!! i was told on Gm they(the hacker faction) seen my post on here and was cussed at not to talk about them..my reply was simple do not cheat and get caught at it and i will not post about it period..

Superdude
04-24-2014, 10:35 PM
Stephan respectfully; j has 28 Rare's, 61 Un-common's, 183 Common's you are deflecting yet again. All day you choose to take your jabs at OSW. Earlier tonight we posted this about j in a thread and it was deleted within 5 min of the post. There are several SUP players with LE glitches but that is ok?? Hypocrisy at its finest.

Once again a friendly reminder, we don't control the internet. Stephen did not remove the thread the mods did that's an issue to take up with them not Stephen or any other pirate.

CJ54
04-25-2014, 01:10 AM
Okay, let's all just back on out of the back and forth accusations, and let the policy team investigate this one and discuss the LE set issue with the developers.