PDA

View Full Version : The pros and cons of Gree awarding TAW a prize they didn't earn (finishing streaks)

montecore
04-23-2014, 06:31 PM
I suppose it's all a matter of perspective.

Pros:

1) It proves, once and for all, that the favoritism long suspected of Gree towards TAW/FC is real. How many here have had syndicates stuck in "battle declared" (my mini syn for 12 hours once)? How many have barely missed streaks, or had an issue where the server died, or saw a prize not register that they had rightfully won? And how many actually saw Gree do anything about it? If you aren't in TAW/FC, probably none of you.

2) It exposed TAW for what they really are, to everyone. Spoiled. Gifted victory even when it isn't earned. Shameless enough to gloat about it. Even if some of them are happy about this embarrassment, they should at least have the social awareness to publicly say they disagreed with it but it was Gree's decision, or that they are ashamed of their fellow members (as some have already done to me privately), but no. They are as happy as a Harvard legacy admission splashing mud from his gifted Porsche in the face of a homeless family. And they look a little worse.

Cons:

1) It has shown to every other syndicate that there is no even playing field. SAS put up 16m IP beating TAW to stop their streaks. If the #2 team's record breaking accomplishment isn't to be honored by Gree, whose is? If their is no fair balance to the game, even among big spenders, what is the point? This will only hurt the game and cause more people to quit or go free.

2) It further tarnishes everything about FC and TAW. This has been an ongoing decline. FC started to supposedly fight bullies, then became bullies themselves, then became arrogant bullies. When they finally lost to SAS (first of two that battle, many more as TAW), AppleMacGuy made an executive decision "with tears streaming down his face" to end Fight Club to save money. Several planned on retiring. They proved to be too weak to follow through with it for the most part, reformed, and cut their standards. Openly racist? No problem! TAW wants YOU! Until you can't make IP. Then you get kicked for another disposable slave who can hit the IP mark for a battle. There was a time FC had a sort of sheen to it. Now it has a different sh... smudge all over it.

DoubleR7
04-23-2014, 06:35 PM
I suppose it's all a matter of perspective.

Pros:

1) It proves, once and for all, that the favoritism long suspected of Gree towards TAW/FC is real. How many here have had syndicates stuck in "battle declared" (my mini syn for 12 hours once)? How many have barely missed streaks, or had an issue where the server died, or saw a prize not register that they had rightfully won? And how many actually saw Gree do anything about it? If you aren't in TAW/FC, probably none of you.

2) It exposed TAW for what they really are, to everyone. Spoiled. Gifted victory even when it isn't earned. Shameless enough to gloat about it. Even if some of them are happy about this embarrassment, they should at least have the social awareness to publicly say they disagreed with it but it was Gree's decision, or that they are ashamed of their fellow members (as some have already done to me privately), but no. They are as happy as a Harvard legacy admission splashing mud from his gifted Porsche in the face of a homeless family. And they look a little worse.

Cons:

1) It has shown to every other syndicate that there is no even playing field. SAS put up 16m IP beating TAW to stop their streaks. If the #2 team's record breaking accomplishment isn't to be honored by Gree, whose is? If their is no fair balance to the game, even among big spenders, what is the point? This will only hurt the game and cause more people to quit or go free.

2) It further tarnishes everything about FC and TAW. This has been an ongoing decline. FC started to supposedly fight bullies, then became bullies themselves, then became arrogant bullies. When they finally lost to SAS (first of two that battle, many more as TAW), AppleMacGuy made an executive decision "with tears streaming down his face" to end Fight Club to save money. Several planned on retiring. They proved to be too weak to follow through with it for the most part, reformed, and cut their standards. Openly racist? No problem! TAW wants YOU! Until you can't make IP. Then you get kicked for another disposable slave who can hit the IP mark for a battle. There was a time FC had a sort of sheen to it. Now it has a different sh... smudge all over it.

Get your refund and get over yourself

Molly's Voice
04-23-2014, 06:48 PM
It's an absolute disgrace how favoritism is shown to the privileged. Nobody has ever gifted anything to the Molly Maguires...and that's okay.

poo hands
04-23-2014, 07:04 PM
What a bunch of cry babies taw are....pathetic :(

Rosie25
04-23-2014, 07:06 PM
I am a member of Solemn Carnage and we we're also without a synd for 4 hours at the beggining of battle yet we managed to win our streaks facing opponents such as SAS and TAW once but we made it and won our streaks since gree is just handing streak prizes out I would love to see a refund of our gold spent or at least a prize equal to the streak prize handed out with a mod equal to streak prize we had a member short 8 wins for the 1200 wins and they refused him the prize since we're not the mighty dollar Taw team we get nothing I have become so disgusted with this game I know we're not the mighty spenders that TAw are but where's the FairPlay in this game when such blatant favoritism is displayed towards one team just because they're the top spender in the game how about the rest of us that spend our hard earned money to line gree pockets if TAW is the only team that matters then what are we playing for let them fight each other don't you think

bdub
04-23-2014, 07:23 PM
Gree, you're actions are most likely illegal. I wonder what the California justice system will think? You have already been slapped in Japan. Do u really think your actions are going to fly here in the US? I'm sure I will be banned for this, but please do, because it will just provide more evidence of your malicious malfeasance. If you get certain people pissed enough, I can tell you for a fact that you are travelling down a road that u will regret.

montecore
04-23-2014, 07:30 PM
At least now it is out in the open for everyone to see.

reticlover
04-23-2014, 07:40 PM
what i find so wrong in this situation is the fact that if TAW had been able to battle in the first 4 hours and matched SAS during battle. they still would have lost and not had enough time to finish their streaks. when TAW lost they onle had 20h left till battle end. with the matching times from battle it would have left only about 19h 30 minutes max. not enough time to run streak of 9 and streak of 11 to finish their streaks, GREE needs to take back the prizes from taw or refund every dime sas spent for battle. if gree doesnt undue what they did i will be filing with google for a refund on every dime i spent on this game. i can spend that 4k on something else

Keapa
04-23-2014, 07:44 PM
No we won according to the rules that Gree made
If you don't like it. That your problem
Had SAS had the same problem and the same undertakings given at the outset, I would have been supporting SAS

Keapa
04-23-2014, 07:45 PM
Monty just likes to create some drama to keep himself amused between events

TMI
04-23-2014, 07:48 PM
The rules that I was aware of was that if a syndicate gets 11/11 wins (after all the other streak goals), then they will get the streak prize. I can accept that I may be mistaken on these rules.

Can you please elaborate on what you mean when you say "the rules that Gree made"?

Had SAS had the same problem and the same undertakings given at the outset, I would have been supporting SAS

montecore
04-23-2014, 07:49 PM

How was SC able to do it legitimately when they had the same delay that TAW did?

montecore
04-23-2014, 07:53 PM
Also, if it was "according to the rules that Gree made", why didn't SC get the same offer? Was it because they all had enough shame and honor to not swarm Gree with tickets and beg for preferential treatment? Or were their humiliating requests for preferential treatment simply ignored as they aren't in TAW?

H8er-aid
04-23-2014, 07:55 PM
We were 4 wins short of completing all streaks and we also lost to sas does that qualify us for the last prize. Every single syndicate experienced setbacks during war from long wait times for battles to cc down for maintenance. (Serious question) How many wins was taw away from finishing ?

reticlover
04-23-2014, 07:57 PM
Monty just likes to create some drama to keep himself amused between events
sas beat taw hands down. Taw couldnt handle it and went crying with their tails between their legs. Gree sided with Taw cause they spend more gold than any other syndicates in the game. Gree didnt want to loose they most profitable customers so they gave them rewards they didnt earn. my mini syndicate waited over an hour to be paired 3 times during battle. Does they mean that we deserve to get prizes that we didnt earn.

Keapa
04-23-2014, 08:02 PM
I will say Gree chose a solution to the problem at the time.
It's not the one we would have liked.
But, reading this thread I now understand why, because Gree's solution has succeeded in getting people stirred up and doubtless ready to spend more money buying gold / staying active than would have happened otherwise.

The Governor
04-23-2014, 08:02 PM
Also, if it was "according to the rules that Gree made", why didn't SC get the same offer? Was it because they all had enough shame and honor to not swarm Gree with tickets and beg for preferential treatment? Or were their humiliating requests for preferential treatment simply ignored as they aren't in TAW?

Your pathetic crying and constant bickering is ridiculous for a grown man playing an app game. Have fun or move on. The real loser is you. I've never seen anyone brag when they feel things have went in their favor or cry and complain when they don't. Quit bringing your team down. Horrible leadership.

Keapa
04-23-2014, 08:03 PM
sas beat taw hands down. Taw couldnt handle it and went crying with their tails between their legs. Gree sided with Taw cause they spend more gold than any other syndicates in the game. Gree didnt want to loose they most profitable customers so they gave them rewards they didnt earn. my mini syndicate waited over an hour to be paired 3 times during battle. Does they mean that we deserve to get prizes that we didnt earn.

No all syndicates have a wait time when it comes to matching. It can vary from 10 minutes to 45 minutes

Keapa
04-23-2014, 08:05 PM
We were 4 wins short of completing all streaks and we also lost to sas does that qualify us for the last prize. Every single syndicate experienced setbacks during war from long wait times for battles to cc down for maintenance. (Serious question) How many wins was taw away from finishing ?
We did more than the parameters set by Gree

Keapa
04-23-2014, 08:07 PM

I don't know what was offered to SC. I am not in that syndicate

reticlover
04-23-2014, 08:09 PM

Taw was on 8/9 streak and had to start over. they had to redo the streak of 9 and then start the streak of 11. total of 20 battles. at the time that they lost. they had 20 hours left to complete. with matching times. they didnt have enough time to complete.

Flapjacks
04-23-2014, 08:14 PM

Simple solution: don't spend one nickel during the next battle. All teams feeling an injustice occurred; don't spend one nickel. If you do this, I think an entire community will stand by you, if not, please don't complain anymore.

Don't get mad, get even.

Ajones
04-23-2014, 08:16 PM
How is awarding something only to sc equitable for all the other teams that completed the 11/11 streaks? All teams that completed the 11/11 streaks including sc should get an additional equivalent prize with modifer. There is a precedent for this as Gree had done it before .

TMI
04-23-2014, 08:24 PM
This. Thanks Keapa.

The rules that I was aware of was that if a syndicate gets 11/11 wins (after all the other streak goals), then they will get the streak prize. I can accept that I may be mistaken on these rules.

Can you please elaborate on what you mean when you say "the rules that Gree made"?

montecore
04-23-2014, 08:25 PM

They were 8/11 at the very end. Got paired last few minutes. Technically 7/11 but I am sure they would have won their eighth.

Ajones
04-23-2014, 08:30 PM
I thought no battle can start with 30 minutes left

montecore
04-23-2014, 08:32 PM

You and your team got screwed, and Gree considers you worthless compared to TAW. So TAW got preferential treatment, and you get nothing.

Lots of things go wrong in battle, lots of people/syndicates open tickets. I was stuck in "battle declared" for 12 or 13 hours one weekend. Asked for shorter streaks or free wins, received nothing. TAW is the only syndicate who gets special treatment. The rest of us can go **** ourselves.

montecore
04-23-2014, 08:34 PM
I thought no battle can start with 30 minutes left

Different rules for TAW. You are not worthy.

http://www.crazyshirts.com/images//set_a/en_us/local/page_specific/Directory_Pages/product_groups/Stone-Brew_10-2010.jpg

Keapa
04-23-2014, 08:35 PM
They were 8/11 at the very end. Got paired last few minutes. Technically 7/11 but I am sure they would have won their eighth.

Last minutes ? Really?

Rosie25
04-23-2014, 08:36 PM
Ok you answered SAS question what about mine I believe I have an honest case SC are not about creating drama but we do demand fairness and so far I've seen none except Money talks bull**** walks

Keapa
04-23-2014, 08:36 PM
You and your team got screwed, and Gree considers you worthless compared to TAW. So TAW got preferential treatment, and you get nothing.

Lots of things go wrong in battle, lots of people/syndicates open tickets. I was stuck in "battle declared" for 12 or 13 hours one weekend. Asked for shorter streaks or free wins, received nothing. TAW is the only syndicate who gets special treatment. The rest of us can go **** ourselves.

That wait gets longer every time you tell that story;)

montecore
04-23-2014, 08:37 PM
Last minutes ? Really?

How much time was left? Keep in mind I have the number from other TAW members, so do be honest.

montecore
04-23-2014, 08:37 PM
Ok you answered SAS question what about mine I believe I have an honest case SC are not about creating drama but we do demand fairness and so far I've seen none except Money talks bull**** walks

Any illusion of fairness in this game was forever finished today.

1Shot
04-23-2014, 08:42 PM
Did gree really do that? They really gave a prize just because they spend a lot of money on gold? Are you being serious???

TMI
04-23-2014, 08:43 PM
And what about my question please?

vezhiux
04-23-2014, 08:57 PM
Gree, you're actions are most likely illegal. I wonder what the California justice system will think? You have already been slapped in Japan. Do u really think your actions are going to fly here in the US? I'm sure I will be banned for this, but please do, because it will just provide more evidence of your malicious malfeasance. If you get certain people pissed enough, I can tell you for a fact that you are travelling down a road that u will regret.

I think everyday more and more people is being disapointed by GREE and its greedy actions, rules changing, illegal rewards to some that did not earned them etc. There are thousands and thousands open tickets every single day with million problems. Game has SO MANY BUGS, so many problems, that its become more stress and pain to play this game than fun it used to be. Customer service is a disaster and it is usually favorable only to one syn when it come to a problem solving which is TAW. All others are simply rats and slaves that did not deserve anything even after they spend thousands of dollars every month. GREE is cheating a lot. I even started to suspect that some of the TAW members are simply attached to GREE directly and their job is to attract more people to their AND other syn's and make them spend more money by competing with them.
I think one of us has to stop this one day. What about class action lawsuit here against GREE? personally myself opened 30-40 tickets just in the last 6-7 months. Since I started the game - game has never been running without any issues. Problems with rewards, problems with rivals list, problems with xp miscalculation, problems with energy regeneration. Problems, problems and problems. And on top of it we now have actual fraud against players who spent real money to earn their streak prize, because some of them get it FREE and some of them has to spend $12,000 in one hour!!! Lets hire an attorney and let's see what GREE can explain to all of us. Gree keeps promising that they will fix the game, but game keeps getting crashed. And this is obviously not what I expect when I spend thousands of dollars just to play it. For some reason now I want that money back because I feel being ripped by GREE. And I think Im not alone.

Rosie25
04-23-2014, 08:58 PM
How is awarding something only to sc equitable for all the other teams that completed the 11/11 streaks? All teams that completed the 11/11 streaks including sc should get an additional equivalent prize with modifer. There is a precedent for this as Gree had done it before .
First Solemn Carnage did not get nothing awarded me and everyone in my syndicate got mysteriously kicked out and our synd dissapeared for 4 hours at 5 minutes before battle begun when we finally got our synd back nearly 4 hours after battle we faced SAS and TAW during the weekend yet we made our streaks we earned our prize nothing I repeat was given to us by Gree so please get your facts straight before speaking out that is the reason I'm speaking out for myself because we actually fought to earn ours while others got preferential treatment and didn't earned the streaks they we're awarded the prize I speak on my behalf it's a sorry day to admit how little gree cares about anyone else other than the mighty dollars of TAW

Keapa
04-23-2014, 09:02 PM
How much time was left? Keep in mind I have the number from other TAW members, so do be honest.

When we commenced the fight we had 60 minutes of fighting at the end of the fight there was about zero. At best less than 5 minutes.
Since you know so much. Name the team we were fighting and the score

GucciMane
04-23-2014, 09:04 PM
Cry more montey.

surfinguy369
04-23-2014, 09:04 PM
Another butt hurt thread. Who gives a **** about pixels really. The winner is gree counting your dollars you foolishly spend and cry about it later. No matter how much crying you do you will keep on buying gold. The real winner is Gree and the losers are the heavy gold spenders :)

montecore
04-23-2014, 09:10 PM
First Solemn Carnage did not get nothing awarded me and everyone in my syndicate got mysteriously kicked out and our synd dissapeared for 4 hours at 5 minutes before battle begun when we finally got our synd back nearly 4 hours after battle we faced SAS and TAW during the weekend yet we made our streaks we earned our prize nothing I repeat was given to us by Gree so please get your facts straight before speaking out that is the reason I'm speaking out for myself because we actually fought to earn ours while others got preferential treatment and didn't earned the streaks they we're awarded the prize I speak on my behalf it's a sorry day to admit how little gree cares about anyone else other than the mighty dollars of TAW

Couldn't agree more. And if TAW had any honor or dignity, they would refuse the prize, acknowledge that they couldn't beat SAS head to head and didn't deserve it.

Keapa
04-23-2014, 09:10 PM
The one issue everyone is happy to ignore.
What caused the problem for the two syndicates and only 2?
Has that problem be fixed?
Will it happen again?
If so should any team be compensated?
What should happen if it was your team and it happened 1/2 or 3/4 through the battle?

Keapa
04-23-2014, 09:11 PM
Couldn't agree more. And if TAW had any honor or dignity, they would refuse the prize, acknowledge that they couldn't beat SAS head to head and didn't deserve it.
SAS beats taw. Taw beats SAS.

You were lucky you only met us once during that battle

montecore
04-23-2014, 09:13 PM
That wait gets longer every time you tell that story;)

The part that doesn't change? Zero compensation.

montecore
04-23-2014, 09:13 PM
SAS beats taw. Taw beats SAS.

You were lucky you only met us once during that battle

TAW has quite a losing record head to head against SAS.

Keapa
04-23-2014, 09:16 PM
Another butt hurt thread. Who gives a **** about pixels really. The winner is gree counting your dollars you foolishly spend and cry about it later. No matter how much crying you do you will keep on buying gold. The real winner is Gree and the losers are the heavy gold spenders :)

Gree needs syndicates all fired up. It has got SAS and TAW doing PA's for an hour Winner. Gree

Had we got lucky we would have matched with SAS again and as in previous battles won. So both teams go out get more weapons. Do boss events. Etc. and lets not think SAS was using only free hits when they match with taw

The_
04-23-2014, 09:16 PM
This is a tricky situation. I agree that SAS has a legitimate reason to be outraged against the "preferential" treatment that GREE has seemingly bestowed upon TAW, since they've fought a very tough battle & invested time/effort. On the other hand, if TAW hadn't been locked out of battles for 4-5 hrs they may have completed their 8th streak before SAS opportunistically attacked them (kudos on the timing and strategy); in either case, a win or loss would have given TAW ample time to complete their 9th/final streak goal.

With 80M ip scored and dominating first place consistently, in my opinion they have proven themselves. And I believe GREE had weighted more on TAW's ability to finish the streak rather than their monetary investment when they decided to award the prize.

Additionally, using SC as an excuse is not entirely accurate. had SC were short 1-2 wins to complete the goal, GREE may or may not have awarded the prize-this we will never know since SC completed their streak. I understand that it has been a hassle and frustrating for both SAS and TAW, but ultimately both sides have their own case and point.

montecore
04-23-2014, 09:17 PM
The one issue everyone is happy to ignore.
What caused the problem for the two syndicates and only 2?
Has that problem be fixed?
Will it happen again?
If so should any team be compensated?
What should happen if it was your team and it happened 1/2 or 3/4 through the battle?

No one cares about the "one issue". And I don't think SC/TAW were the only two impacted, go read the other thread. To answer your last question, as in the example I have reiterated, if my syndicate were suddenly empty or in battle declared for a long period or anything similar, I wouldn't get anything.

TAW would be given all streaks, and probably first prize too. That would be the Gree move. TAW is disbanded on Saturday with 45m points, SAS scores 50m for first, but then Gree announces that the battle really ended on Saturday. And we wouldn't get refunded for all the IP on Sunday/Monday, just like when they let the battle run an extra hour at daylights savings time. (I PAed for one hour, didn't move up or down a bracket, just wasted gold).

**** Gree, and **** TAW. You deserve each other. And you will have about as much fun playing as I do playing Madden Football on the easiest setting.

montecore
04-23-2014, 09:18 PM
Gree needs syndicates all fired up. It has got SAS and TAW doing PA's for an hour Winner. Gree

Had we got lucky we would have matched with SAS again and as in previous battles won. So both teams go out get more weapons. Do boss events. Etc. and lets not think SAS was using only free hits when they match with taw

I don't think a free hit was spent. It was an hour of PAs. TO make sure we broke your streaks. An hour of PAs, 16m IP, and all of it was wasted and pointless thanks to Gree and the favoritism they showed you and your crew.

montecore
04-23-2014, 09:20 PM
This is a tricky situation. I agree that SAS has a legitimate reason to be outraged against the "preferential" treatment that GREE has seemingly bestowed upon TAW, since they've fought a very tough battle & invested time/effort. On the other hand, if TAW hadn't been locked out of battles for 4-5 hrs they may have completed their 8th streak before SAS opportunistically attacked them (kudos on the timing and strategy); in either case, a win or loss would have given TAW ample time to complete their 9th/final streak goal.

With 80M ip scored and dominating first place consistently, in my opinion they have proven themselves. And I believe GREE had weighted more on TAW's ability to finish the streak rather than their monetary investment when they decided to award the prize.

Additionally, using SC as an excuse is not entirely accurate. had SC were short 1-2 wins to complete the goal, GREE may or may not have awarded the prize-this we will never know since SC completed their streak. I understand that it has been a hassle and frustrating for both SAS and TAW, but ultimately both sides have their own case and point.

1) We would have faced them later and broken their streaks later to make sure they didn't get it.

2) Using SC as an excuse is ideal. Here is a team that faced the same circumstances as TAW, lost two matches, and still managed to finish the goal legitimately and with honor. What it does is show just how pathetic TAW is, and just how much more impressive SC is than TAW.

Keapa
04-23-2014, 09:20 PM
TAW has quite a losing record head to head against SAS.

What is it. 20 battles. You avoided us for what 3 of them.

Earlier on we could get you at least 3 times a battle. Let's be kind and say out of 15 battles that's 25 matches of which you have won at best 6.

Keapa
04-23-2014, 09:22 PM
1) We would have faced them later and broken their streaks later to make sure they didn't get it.

2) Using SC as an excuse is ideal. Here is a team that faced the same circumstances as TAW, lost two matches, and still managed to finish the goal legitimately and with honor. What it does is show just how pathetic TAW is, and just how much more impressive SC is than TAW.

You did put on a good lead. Which we were reducing. Had we matched again you would have lost

montecore
04-23-2014, 09:22 PM
What is it. 20 battles. You avoided us for what 3 of them.

Earlier on we could get you at least 3 times a battle. Let's be kind and say out of 15 battles that's 25 matches of which you have won at best 6.

I was talking about TAW, not FC. We remain the only team to beat either team in a real fight, although your arrogant hubris cost you a match against Team Lupo 2 (that's the other time Gree awarded you streaks you didn't earn) and of course your own mini syn which ambushed you.

montecore
04-23-2014, 09:23 PM
You did put on a good lead. Which we were reducing. Had we matched again you would have lost

Guess it didn't really matter either way, did it? The loss didn't count. I'm sure if you had beaten us Gree would have done the usual and told us to **** off. Must be nice to know you get all the prizes even if you don't earn them. At least for you. If it were me, I'd be ashamed and embarrassed.

Keapa
04-23-2014, 09:24 PM
I don't think a free hit was spent. It was an hour of PAs. TO make sure we broke your streaks. An hour of PAs, 16m IP, and all of it was wasted and pointless thanks to Gree and the favoritism they showed you and your crew.

You enjoyed the gold spending. Because you take pleasure in outspending taw players. You guys just love feeding Gree and good luck to you. By your own argument of Gree favoring those who buy gold you should be at the top of the list

Keapa
04-23-2014, 09:26 PM
Guess it didn't really matter either way, did it? The loss didn't count. I'm sure if you had beaten us Gree would have done the usual and told us to **** off. Must be nice to know you get all the prizes even if you don't earn them. At least for you. If it were me, I'd be ashamed and embarrassed.

Being you is reason enough for being ashamed and embarrassed.

montecore
04-23-2014, 09:27 PM
You enjoyed the gold spending. Because you take pleasure in outspending taw players. You guys just love feeding Gree and good luck to you. By your own argument of Gree favoring those who buy gold you should be at the top of the list

No, I enjoyed breaking your streaks, which we did. Was easily one of the three best moments I've had in this game, because the whole team came together, the plan worked perfectly, and it was epic.

And now, 48 or so hours later, it was made meaningless by the pieces of **** who run this company responding to your begging and crying.

Keapa
04-23-2014, 09:27 PM
The part that doesn't change? Zero compensation.

Why should SAS be compensated for a glitch that was widespread and many if not all teams were affected.

montecore
04-23-2014, 09:28 PM
Being you is reason enough for being ashamed and embarrassed.

Pot, kettle, Ms. Leaderboard. This game has been too big a part of my life, and not a healthy part of it. This game is your life.

montecore
04-23-2014, 09:29 PM
Why should SAS be compensated for a glitch that was widespread and many if not all teams were affected.

Either you compensate all teams impacted, or you don't. It's called fairness. Something you and Gree apparently don't understand. SC wasn't compensated, and they were able to accomplish what you utterly failed at.

Keapa
04-23-2014, 09:34 PM
You have had time to ask / find out what team we fought in the last hour, yet have failed to be able to provide the NAME of the team and the SCORE. Yet you "claim" you know how long the fight lasted.

Another case of monteism

The_
04-23-2014, 09:34 PM

1) I don't deal with hypotheticals. Whether SAS wins or loses against TAW in a successive battle is undefined.

2) Here's the difference: SC had an entirely different strategy than TAW. As I stated already, had SC fell short of the streak goal, GREE may have compensated them since they were one of the only two syns affected. My bet is that SC would have demanded the prize, and rightly so, since they were robbed of 4-5 hours of war.

P.S. For all the people going bananas and demanding the streak prize: YOU DID NOT GET LOCKED OUT FOR 4-5 HOURS, therefore you are not entitled.

Keapa
04-23-2014, 09:35 PM
Either you compensate all teams impacted, or you don't. It's called fairness. Something you and Gree apparently don't understand. SC wasn't compensated, and they were able to accomplish what you utterly failed at.

We did not fail we achieved the requirements Gree set

TMI
04-23-2014, 09:36 PM
Keapa, I can't help notice that you are avoiding my question.

I, and others, would like to know these rules that GREE made.

Thanks

Keapa
04-23-2014, 09:38 PM
I am hoping Gree will pop on into this thread and post it themselves, since they made it!

TMI
04-23-2014, 09:41 PM
Well, that's ok. Go ahead and tell us.

And thanks for acknowledging my query :)

montecore
04-23-2014, 09:44 PM
We did not fail we achieved the requirements Gree set

You achieved some sort of modified, "only for TAW" set of rules after all 60 of you got hit in the mouth by SAS and ran begging and crying to Gree. Just like spoiled children.

montecore
04-23-2014, 09:45 PM
I am hoping Gree will pop on into this thread and post it themselves, since they made it!

So why have the only Solemn Carnage members to post here not mentioned anything about any sort of agreement?

Keapa
04-23-2014, 09:53 PM
You achieved some sort of modified, "only for TAW" set of rules after all 60 of you got hit in the mouth by SAS and ran begging and crying to Gree. Just like spoiled children.

How are you coming along with discovering what was the last team we fought, what was the score vs your claim about the length of the fight?

Keapa
04-23-2014, 09:53 PM
So why have the only Solemn Carnage members to post here not mentioned anything about any sort of agreement?

'Cough'. I am with TAW. Not SC

Keapa
04-23-2014, 09:54 PM
But with your creative abilities I am sure you can come up with something

montecore
04-23-2014, 10:00 PM
'Cough'. I am with TAW. Not SC

We know. They earned their streaks. They didn't get offered "new rules" by Gree, probably because they didn't cry and beg like spoiled trust fund kids.

montecore
04-23-2014, 10:01 PM
But with your creative abilities I am sure you can come up with something

On the forum, you do make it quite easy. You may have the gold, the leaderboard prizes, and the first place finishes, but on the forum I am Sam+BamBam before stat inflation, and you are a level 12 Monster Quest addict.

lordsagacity
04-23-2014, 10:02 PM
FC, former TAW, was the only top team that didn't participate in the only gold boycott in CC history. The boycott was scheduled for first two days in weekend syndicate battles while Funzio, former Gree, limited the usual 3-day gold sale to the first day. Does that explain everything?

The_
04-23-2014, 10:08 PM
FC, former TAW, was the only top team that didn't participate in the only gold boycott in CC history. The boycott was scheduled for first two days in weekend syndicate battles while Funzio, former Gree, limited the usual 3-day gold sale to the first day. Does that explain everything?

No, f*** your gold boycott. It has nothing to do with this topic.

montecore
04-23-2014, 10:09 PM

Honestly, there have been a dozen or more examples screaming of TAW favoritism and gree connections in the past. But as long as it was only 99%, I and most top syndicates were willing to look past it. Now it's 100%. Shame on us for being so stupid for so long. Shame on TAW for, well, having no shame.

xavvax
04-23-2014, 10:10 PM
Sigh...do you guys ever get tired of *****ing about who is better? Congrats you spent more money than anyone else and your prize is you get to do it all over again in 3 weeks!!!

poo hands
04-23-2014, 10:12 PM
If I spent north of 100k on this game I might expect special treatment too....yet gree still makes taw sing for their supper lol.....

montecore
04-23-2014, 10:13 PM
Sigh...do you guys ever get tired of *****ing about who is better? Congrats you spent more money than anyone else and your prize is you get to do it all over again in 3 weeks!!!

I wasn't tired of it before, when breaking TAWs streaks actually resulted in them not getting the prize. Now that Gree just gives them the prizes anyway, I feel a bit differently.

Keapa
04-23-2014, 10:16 PM

A SAS inspired boycott , which was on the purchase of gold? Not on the use of gold which SAS already had on hand
Thus SAS was trying to set up the battle where by other teams would not be buying gold had they run low or when the gold sale happened. Thus attempting to gain an advantage over other teams.

Keapa
04-23-2014, 10:19 PM
And how would SAS know if players stuck to the boycott, only if they could access players accounts via icyee ( I forget the correct spelling)

Keapa
04-23-2014, 10:21 PM
I wasn't tired of it before, when breaking TAWs streaks actually resulted in them not getting the prize. Now that Gree just gives them the prizes anyway, I feel a bit differently.

I doubt it as stated above you will be happy to spend again and again. Just for the fun of matching with TAW

montecore
04-23-2014, 10:33 PM
A SAS inspired boycott , which was on the purchase of gold? Not on the use of gold which SAS already had on hand
Thus SAS was trying to set up the battle where by other teams would not be buying gold had they run low or when the gold sale happened. Thus attempting to gain an advantage over other teams.

No, the plan was to not buy gold or use gold for 48 hours. The idea was to drive down costs the first two days of battle, then on the third day (when a gold sale usually would keep running through) all the usual teams would spend as usual. The goal was to improve the game and resolve issues with the game. Everyone got on board except the almighty FC. Now we know why.

montecore
04-23-2014, 10:33 PM
I doubt it as stated above you will be happy to spend again and again. Just for the fun of matching with TAW

If you say so.

Pena
04-23-2014, 10:34 PM
They are the gys that spend more in this game, of course they have more attention. Spend like them or more, and you wil have gree's attention.
Sorry to tell you that, but that is how things are, that is how the world spins, accept it.

Rosie25
04-23-2014, 10:35 PM
Did gree really do that? They really gave a prize just because they spend a lot of money on gold? Are you being serious???

Yes being very serious they awarded prize because they wanna keep their top spenders happy screw everyone else

1Shot
Monte are you the SA leader?

montecore
They are the gys that spend more in this game, of course they have more attention. Spend like them or more, and you wil have gree's attention.
Sorry to tell you that, but that is how things are, that is how the world spins, accept it.

We spend the second most. You'd think that would count for something. But it does not. SC spends the third most. They got no such offer from Gree.

Keapa
04-23-2014, 10:36 PM

Is this what it's all about. You are trying to find a way of saying you would like to move to a gold free syndicate ?
You have tried saying TAW are big spenders ( btw, not all taw can afford full on 1 hour power attacking)
Yet
You are only happy to say SAS power attacked for the full hour and you beat TAW by outspending them
Then you say Gree favours the high spenders which matches with your happy " we beat taw"
Now that you obviously have to buy more gold to replace what you used against TAW and other teams. You are having a case of post battle spending

montecore
04-23-2014, 10:36 PM
Monte are you the SA leader?

No, just a drunken loudmouth.

Keapa
04-23-2014, 10:37 PM
No, the plan was to not buy gold or use gold for 48 hours. The idea was to drive down costs the first two days of battle, then on the third day (when a gold sale usually would keep running through) all the usual teams would spend as usual. The goal was to improve the game and resolve issues with the game. Everyone got on board except the almighty FC. Now we know why.

I remember it being buy gold.

montecore
04-23-2014, 10:38 PM
Is this what it's all about. You are trying to find a way of saying you would like to move to a gold free syndicate ?
You have tried saying TAW are big spenders ( btw, not all taw can afford full on 1 hour power attacking)
Yet
You are only happy to say SAS power attacked for the full hour and you beat TAW by outspending them
Then you say Gree favours the high spenders which matches with your happy " we beat taw"
Now that you obviously have to buy more gold to replace what you used against TAW and other teams. You are having a case of post battle spending

I was thrilled with the victory and didn't care how much I spent until today, about 48 hours after battle ended, when Gree gave you the prizes you did not earn. Now I absolutely regret it, as all the gold was wasted. But Gree changed the rules and outcome 48 hours after the fact (or in the middle of battle without telling anyone besides TAW, which is just as bad) and every team got bent over and screwed except for TAW.

montecore
04-23-2014, 10:39 PM
I remember it being buy gold.

No, the point was to not spend and not buy. Keep the costs down. The belief was that all the top 10/25/50 teams would just end up in their usual places but with lower total IP/gold spent.

Keapa
04-23-2014, 10:58 PM
I was thrilled with the victory and didn't care how much I spent until today, about 48 hours after battle ended, when Gree gave you the prizes you did not earn. Now I absolutely regret it, as all the gold was wasted. But Gree changed the rules and outcome 48 hours after the fact (or in the middle of battle without telling anyone besides TAW, which is just as bad) and every team got bent over and screwed except for TAW.

But..... You claim to know everything that goes on in taw, who we fight, the supposed length of the fight, what fight we were supposedly on etc now you want to claim ignorance

montecore
04-23-2014, 11:05 PM
But..... You claim to know everything that goes on in taw, who we fight, the supposed length of the fight, what fight we were supposedly on etc now you want to claim ignorance

The only ignorance is your remarkably dull and tiresome attempts at deflecting what 99% of the forum and CC community sees as repugnant favoritism to the team least in need and least deserving of it. Yours.

Further, your comment has absolutely nothing to do with my quote above.

Keapa
04-23-2014, 11:05 PM
The Art Of War.
1: never tell you opponents everything you know

Keapa
04-23-2014, 11:07 PM
The only ignorance is your remarkably dull and tiresome attempts at deflecting what 99% of the forum and CC community sees as repugnant favoritism to the team least in need and least deserving of it. Yours.

Further, your comment has absolutely nothing to do with my quote above.
But, you claim to be the second highest gold spending syndicate. Then you claim money buys favoritism so you must rank above the rest of CC.

It's the one main SAS achievement hacking. Err. Illegally accessing another players account. And that's something that will always be unique to SAS

RealTeflonDon
04-23-2014, 11:09 PM
Monte, you should just quit the game. There are plenty of other mobile games that provide much more entertainment, cost a fraction of CC, and the developers don't bend their customers over on a daily basis.
Seriously..

montecore
04-23-2014, 11:11 PM
The Art Of War.
1: never tell you opponents everything you know

Sun-Tzu, and TZU from FC, would both quit the game after reading this quote. They would have already quit after the prize begging though.

montecore
04-23-2014, 11:12 PM
But, you claim to be the second highest gold spending syndicate. Then you claim money buys favoritism so you must rank above the rest of CC.

It's the one main SAS achievement hacking. Err. Illegally accessing another players account. And that's something that will always be unique to SAS

You always turn to this when you've embarrassed yourself trying to outdo me on the forum. Even sadder than the way you begged for prizes.

Ajones
04-23-2014, 11:15 PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I was responding to prior posting that sc may have got an additional prize. Please accept my apology.

Keapa
04-23-2014, 11:20 PM
Monty have faith. I am sure SAS 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 may take you in

Banger
04-23-2014, 11:21 PM
Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m
Help me out here.........is Monte from this syndicate👆👆👆👆?

montecore
04-23-2014, 11:24 PM
SAS = Silent Assassins

sister morphine
04-23-2014, 11:33 PM
We know. They earned their streaks. They didn't get offered "new rules" by Gree, probably because they didn't cry and beg like spoiled trust fund kids.
I'm intrigued. So what was this "rule that Gree set"; did TAW have to spend above a certain amount of money, did they have to get above a certain number of points, did they have to get more points than second and third placed teams put together to be awarded the streak prizes even if they hadn't completed them?

And what would have happened if they had finished the streaks? Would that have been the end of it, or were they promised something else in that event?

Ajones
04-23-2014, 11:48 PM
Would you or taw be opposed to all other teams that finished the 11/11 streak receive an additional equivalent prize with modifer? If opposes, explain why.

Keapa
04-24-2014, 12:22 AM
Would you or taw be opposed to all other teams that finished the 11/11 streak receive an additional equivalent prize with modifer? If opposes, explain why.

No, no extra anything.

montecore
04-24-2014, 12:48 AM
I'm intrigued. So what was this "rule that Gree set"; did TAW have to spend above a certain amount of money, did they have to get above a certain number of points, did they have to get more points than second and third placed teams put together to be awarded the streak prizes even if they hadn't completed them?

And what would have happened if they had finished the streaks? Would that have been the end of it, or were they promised something else in that event?

TAW was gifted four free wins. both taw and sc started three hours late. sas beat taw when taw were on the 8/9 streak. sc earned streaks by going to 11/11, taw was given free prizes by going to 8/11.

basically,all the gold sas spent breaking taws streaks was wasted because gree gave them the prize even though they were unable to earn it.

montecore
04-24-2014, 12:48 AM
No, no extra anything.

only taw gets something for nothing.

Tom78
04-24-2014, 01:11 AM
The Art Of War.
1: never tell you(r) opponents everything you know

The Art Of War
2: Know you strength, Know your enemy, 100 war 100 victorious

poo hands
04-24-2014, 01:22 AM
No, just a drunken loudmouth.

He never wears pants and spies on u via ur devices

AppleMacGuy
04-24-2014, 02:47 AM

Indeed...hmmm, where did I put that ss of Diman openly encouraging hacking of that player's account...SAS - no honour, no integrity, no first places...however much they have tried. The only real travesty in this game is that GREE didn't ban SAS ages ago for their hacking.

Everybody knows that SAS constantly having spies in TAW and SC to ensure that they will only match either of us when it suits _them_. What a lame syndicate SAS truly are. No honour, no integrity...still no first places...lmao.

Sleazy_P_Martini
04-24-2014, 02:59 AM
I don't know what happened here, but I know that if I ran a company, I'd go out of the way to keep my best customer happy.

I must commend SAS on going all Pa's an entire battle! That's quite epic, and costly.

If i bought a dozen donuts and got a couple extra, I wouldn't complain. Well, even if i had to ask for a little extra! But if I order a dozen, and I only get 11, then I think I'd want my money back.

So if you didn't get all your donuts.....Wait, this ain't Simpsons Tapped Out!

Death Row Syndacite
04-24-2014, 03:36 AM
only taw gets something for nothing.

Is this why the friggin syndacites have been locked for 48 hours? To award special prizes? Come on Gree there are thousands of other people who play/pay for this game also. Including a SLTQ.

HavingFun
04-24-2014, 03:40 AM
Is this why the friggin syndacites have been locked for 48 hours? To award special prizes? Come on Gree there are thousands of other people who play/pay for this game also. Including a SLTQ.
Sorry mate, you're not in the right syndacite. Move to the back of the line please.

kimberleyj
04-24-2014, 03:57 AM
normaly i would side on TAW but after they faked a persons death (what sort of person does that) i have no repect for them. the last war i think we all lost time because no match was given , i know my team got nothing not even a sorry from gree. i do wonder if alot of TAW work for gree to get the numbers coming in.

AppleMacGuy
04-24-2014, 04:33 AM
normaly i would side on TAW but after they faked a persons death (what sort of person does that) i have no repect for them.

You are mis-informed...that had nothing to do with us.

Sleazy_P_Martini
04-24-2014, 05:34 AM
You are mis-informed...that had nothing to do with us.
hmmmmm, im not one to call bs when i dont know all the facts. but this is almost, at the very least, a guilty by association kinda thing.

Faith_1
04-24-2014, 06:56 AM
Sorry but when my syn missed out on the next prize tier due to grees f*** up and we couldn't get in/couldn't get a match when we eventually did, we were basically told "sorry not our problem".... good to know that it's not the same rules for everyone.

one man gang
04-24-2014, 07:07 AM
Hahaha.

Awesome time to check in on the forums.

So glad I stopped spending money on this poorly run game. Glad I got my refund ;).

montecore
04-24-2014, 07:23 AM
Sorry but when my syn missed out on the next prize tier due to grees f*** up and we couldn't get in/couldn't get a match when we eventually did, we were basically told "sorry not our problem".... good to know that it's not the same rules for everyone.

no, rules for the rich, delusional pr**s like AMG, then rules for everyone else. i am submitting a ticket to have the vest removed from my inventory. there is nothing honorable about owning it anymore.

AMG: we know TAW was behind baddad faking cancer. his lies about it simply show the type of person he is and what little truth there is to his alleged hacking incident. he lied about dying of stage four pancreatic cancer, urged on by you, abd you expect anyone here to buy the 'baddad was hacked' rubbish?

further, i hav screenshots almost a year old of trev gloating about having spies in sas, and how rhe fc board voted to keep it going.

also, you still coukdnt beat us head to head

montecore
04-24-2014, 07:25 AM
art of war 3:
after a humiliating defeat, run crying to gree to get the prize you neither earned nor deserved anyway.

CJ54
04-24-2014, 08:36 AM
Actually, in previous cases of lockouts or other major verifiable interruptions during a WD event, we have either adjusted the goals if a global problem or adjusted things for the syndicates effected, regardless of who those syndicates are. The fact is that this time it was just two syndicates affected by the technical issues, but it wouldn't have mattered who it was.

EDIT: Seriously, Montecore, tone done the flaming / trolling please. If SAS had been hit the same way by the issue, we would have done the same thing because it is completely fair to adjust the goal when it is potentially impossible to complete due to an issue on our side.

Ajones
04-24-2014, 08:44 AM
Actually, in previous cases of lockouts or other major verifiable interruptions during a WD event, we have either adjusted the goals if a global problem or adjusted things for the syndicates effected, regardless of who those syndicates are. The fact is that this time it was just two syndicates affected by the technical issues, but it wouldn't have mattered who it was.

EDIT: Seriously, Montecore, tone done the flaming / trolling please. If SAS had been hit the same way by the issue, we would have done the same thing because it is completely fair to adjust the goal when it is potentially impossible to complete due to an issue on our side.
Last time, the DST (4 hr) affect cost every team, so Gree adjusted the streak from 11/11 to 10/10. This battle taw was not at 10/11 or 9/10 if similar adjustment to DST. How can you justify that?

Ajones
04-24-2014, 08:49 AM
Your phrasing of potentially impossible doesn't make sense as solemn carnage accomplished the goals. So 1 of 2 teams did it, 50% success. It is just a free gift to ONE team.

CJ54
04-24-2014, 08:57 AM
Your phrasing of potentially impossible doesn't make sense as solemn carnage accomplished the goals. It is just a free gift to ONE team.

It isn't a "free gift", it's an issue resolution, and the same consideration was also communicated to the other affected team at the time of the issue.

Happyperson1
04-24-2014, 09:02 AM

And there we have it. Thank you GREE for explaining. I had been a member of SAS when TAW received the last streak extension. I was outraged and wrote emails aplenty. Now I'm with TAW and know that if we had the four+ hours back we would have finished the streaks. The problem is not SAS nor TAW but GREE as they admit. If you can't have your servers ready to include all teams at the beginning of a war there are serious problems. GREE says they will fix them.

I, for one, am done. The next war will be my last. The last gold I purchased (over a month ago) are the last dollars I will spend on CC. I'm quitting for the following reasons:

1. GREE
2. GREE
3. GREE
4. The never ending bitterness between TAW and SAS
5. More tine with family; game crazy expensive

To SAS and TAW, I only say the vast majority of you are wonderful people. I greatly admire the leadership (Diman and AM3) and the officers of both teams. But most all I urge all of you to move on and "Let It Go".

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone

Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway ( copyright Disney)

Ajones
04-24-2014, 09:10 AM
I remember a battle earlier when at the beginning the server was down & no such message was conveyed to the affected teams that there will be an adjustment. If a 4-5 hr lost for DST caused an adjustment from 11/11 to 10/10 then an award of 4 extra wins is unjustifiable.

Ajones
04-24-2014, 09:14 AM
Happy, based on the matching algorithm, with the 4 hr back , taw would be in the range of 24 hr where taw might meet sas again, so those wins are not assured.

Dakota sioux
04-24-2014, 09:24 AM
what i find so wrong in this situation is the fact that if TAW had been able to battle in the first 4 hours and matched SAS during battle. they still would have lost and not had enough time to finish their streaks. when TAW lost they onle had 20h left till battle end. with the matching times from battle it would have left only about 19h 30 minutes max. not enough time to run streak of 9 and streak of 11 to finish their streaks, GREE needs to take back the prizes from taw or refund every dime sas spent for battle. if gree doesnt undue what they did i will be filing with google for a refund on every dime i spent on this game. i can spend that 4k on something else
Just another cry baby from sas...lmao...take your normal 2nd place and zip it

lordsagacity
04-24-2014, 09:29 AM

It's better to keep silent. Now we know that both SAS and TAW have the privilege to take what they haven't earned. How about other teams and players? What if they write a ticket to Gree if they're also affected? Probably "Thanks for contacting GREE Support! We apologize for the delay in reply to your initial ticket request. Please let us know if you are still experiencing an issue in-game, and if so please feel free to reply to this email. One of our specialists will be happy to assist you. "

Nighteg
04-24-2014, 09:35 AM
Actually, in previous cases of lockouts or other major verifiable interruptions during a WD event, we have either adjusted the goals if a global problem or adjusted things for the syndicates effected, regardless of who those syndicates are.

Do you remember how about 6 months ago when most of the Europeans were locked out of war 1 hour before the end?
Do you remember how many people and syns were screwed by this?
Do you remember the "we're apologize for the inconvenience" robotic answer by your support?

AppleMacGuy
04-24-2014, 09:39 AM
no, rules for the rich, delusional pr**s like AMG, then rules for everyone else. i am submitting a ticket to have the vest removed from my inventory. there is nothing honorable about owning it anymore.

AMG: we know TAW was behind baddad faking cancer. his lies about it simply show the type of person he is and what little truth there is to his alleged hacking incident. he lied about dying of stage four pancreatic cancer, urged on by you, abd you expect anyone here to buy the 'baddad was hacked' rubbish?

further, i hav screenshots almost a year old of trev gloating about having spies in sas, and how rhe fc board voted to keep it going.

also, you still coukdnt beat us head to head

Believe whatever you want about Baddad...I repeat again, that story was nothing to do with us.

You are a cast-iron liar regarding trev's boasts about our spies. Neither FC nor TAW has _ever_ had spies in SAS. You on the other hand, exist purely to put spies in any and every syndicate you consider a threat to your precious streaks. We fight against whoever is matched with us, whilst you have actively avoided us time and time again. The truth hurts. Lmao.

We have beaten you plenty times head to head...do you want the ss posted? The plain truth is, you have _never_ placed #1 despite trying several times...FACT, FACT, FACT. Suck it.

I'll give you one thing though, you are #1 at spouting a constant stream on meaningless drivel. Whatever.

...and the mods should ban you for that expletive you wrote above.

Ajones
04-24-2014, 09:41 AM
Happy, I too may follow your example if this is not resolved to my satisfaction by the end of my current gold supply.

Ajones
04-24-2014, 09:44 AM
I agree there is too many accusation being thrown around on both sides.

Keapa
04-24-2014, 10:05 AM
It isn't a "free gift", it's an issue resolution, and the same consideration was also communicated to the other affected team at the time of the issue.

Thank you for clarifying that CJ , all I had was unconfirmed information that SC was offered the same.

The_
04-24-2014, 10:11 AM
Thought this was a game and not an episode of the Kardashian.

montecore
04-24-2014, 10:16 AM
Believe whatever you want about Baddad...I repeat again, that story was nothing to do with us.

You are a cast-iron liar regarding trev's boasts about our spies. Neither FC nor TAW has _ever_ had spies in SAS. You on the other hand, exist purely to put spies in any and every syndicate you consider a threat to your precious streaks. We fight against whoever is matched with us, whilst you have actively avoided us time and time again. The truth hurts. Lmao.

We have beaten you plenty times head to head...do you want the ss posted? The plain truth is, you have _never_ placed #1 despite trying several times...FACT, FACT, FACT. Suck it.

I'll give you one thing though, you are #1 at spouting a constant stream on meaningless drivel. Whatever.

...and the mods should ban you for that expletive you wrote above.

Yes, baddad lied about dying of stage 4 pancreatic cancer, coincidentally right at battle, coincidentally you all named yourselves to honor him and rally the team, but he would never lie about something as gravely serious as having his fake cash in a phone game deposited to a syndicate bank. He has standards.

If you want the screenshot, my email is funzio.montecore@gmail.com. It's Trev posting screenshots of SAS1 chat, things I wrote, and him specifically saying that he wanted to end all this spying business but the FC board voted to keep a spy in place. You don't have any credibility or honor anymore. The entire CC community has seen you all as the spoiled laughing stock which you are, and I reiterate that I have asked CC to remove the vest from my inventory.

montecore
04-24-2014, 10:22 AM

Facts:

1) This "goal adjustment" was not shared with the rest of the community. We wouldn't have bothered beating TAW if we knew they were getting free wins regardless.
2) Solemn Carnage was able to complete all streaks regularly, with honor, while losing twice. So don't start your lies about the goal being "potentially impossible". If Solemn Carnage knew about your "rule adjustment" they sure didn't share it with the members who post on the FOURM.
3) TAW got to fight four less battles, was given four free wins, and got to spend less gold in the process.
4) You gave them a grotesque advantage, didn't tell anyone in CC about it, and probably had a good laugh as we set a record amount of IP in a battle designed to keep TAW from finishing streaks. You are a revolting charlatan without a clue of what is fair and what is right.

I want the vest removed from my inventory and I want my gold refunded. The prize has no meaning.

I will gladly come to 185 Berry Street to discuss this in person. Please let me know a good day and time, or I will just show up when it is convenient.

montecore
04-24-2014, 10:24 AM
And there we have it. Thank you GREE for explaining. I had been a member of SAS when TAW received the last streak extension. I was outraged and wrote emails aplenty. Now I'm with TAW and know that if we had the four+ hours back we would have finished the streaks. The problem is not SAS nor TAW but GREE as they admit. If you can't have your servers ready to include all teams at the beginning of a war there are serious problems. GREE says they will fix them.

I, for one, am done. The next war will be my last. The last gold I purchased (over a month ago) are the last dollars I will spend on CC. I'm quitting for the following reasons:

1. GREE
2. GREE
3. GREE
4. The never ending bitterness between TAW and SAS
5. More tine with family; game crazy expensive

To SAS and TAW, I only say the vast majority of you are wonderful people. I greatly admire the leadership (Diman and AM3) and the officers of both teams. But most all I urge all of you to move on and "Let It Go".

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone

Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway ( copyright Disney)

I am proud of you Heather. I knew you were at least one, if not the only member of TAW/FC who would openly admit the free wins Gree gave in the past and be disgusted by Gree's current favoritism.

Even if you no longer like me or trust me, I do know that you are a good person and deserve far better in life than Gree, this game, and your awful teammates in TAW.

Faith_1
04-24-2014, 10:26 AM

Apart from lower syns like ours? Guess my pockets ain't deep enough....

fuzzy
04-24-2014, 10:33 AM

from a TAW player in kakao talk told me and I quote

"Yeah we lost 4 hours so Gree said if we get 7/11 in the final streak we get it and we got 8/11"

Flapjacks
04-24-2014, 10:34 AM

I don't know about everyone else, but i find it difficult to fully trust a person who can't decipher between affect/effect.

ZURENNARRH
04-24-2014, 10:36 AM

Ha! This is an outright lie, a previous syn of mine had a weird lockout issue in a previous war during the final battle for the final streak that we won and was not counted, we submitted evidence in screenshots and were simply told that prizes can't be added after war is over. I have the email somewhere. Complete BS.

ZURENNARRH
04-24-2014, 10:38 AM
Do you remember how about 6 months ago when most of the Europeans were locked out of war 1 hour before the end?
Do you remember the "we're apologize for the inconvenience" robotic answer by your support?

Amen brother!

fuzzy
04-24-2014, 10:39 AM

So what are you going to do about the SLTQ ?

Are you going to adjust the goals cause we are short 15 players that we couldn't get back to the syn to help with SLTQ ?

Probably not cause we are NOT cause we are NOT TAW.

montecore
04-24-2014, 10:44 AM

Apart from lower syns like ours? Guess my pockets ain't deep enough....

Ha! This is an outright lie, a previous syn of mine had a weird lockout issue in a previous war during the final battle for the final streak that we won and was not counted, we submitted evidence in screenshots and were simply told that prizes can't be added after war is over. I have the email somewhere. Complete BS.

Are you going to adjust the goals cause we are short 15 players that we couldn't get back to the syn to help with SLTQ ?

Does this sound like a "verifiable, Gree caused issue to you"?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?79130-Gree-this-is-a-great-example-of-why-your-customers-hate-you&p=1140977&viewfull=1#post1140977

How about every example above?

Why is Solemn Carnage insisting that they weren't given the same offer?

Why don't you do what is right for once in your ******* existence and take the prize away from TAW or give an equivalent bonus prize to every syndicate that actually finished legitimately. And in the future, don't just whisper to TAW/SC that they have special rules, tell the rest of CC SO WE DON'T WASTE OUR MONEY, TIME, AND GOLD DEFEATING THEM ONLY TO SEE IT OVERTURNED 72 HOURS AFTER THE BATTLE!!!

idiots!

Death Row Syndacite
04-24-2014, 10:47 AM

Exactly. This whole lockout during SLTQ is ridiculous timing as usual. Also our team and individual players have been screwed out of prizes and all sorts of problems caused by Gree programming over past six months. Jeez totally unfair.

Keapa
04-24-2014, 10:55 AM
Does this sound like a "verifiable, Gree caused issue to you"?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?79130-Gree-this-is-a-great-example-of-why-your-customers-hate-you&p=1140977&viewfull=1#post1140977

How about every example above?

Why is Solemn Carnage insisting that they weren't given the same offer?

Why don't you do what is right for once in your ******* existence and take the prize away from TAW or give an equivalent bonus prize to every syndicate that actually finished legitimately. And in the future, don't just whisper to TAW/SC that they have special rules, tell the rest of CC SO WE DON'T WASTE OUR MONEY, TIME, AND GOLD DEFEATING THEM ONLY TO SEE IT OVERTURNED 72 HOURS AFTER THE BATTLE!!!

idiots!

If you want Gree to operate in a way that suits you at a particular moment in time it's simple .....buy the company

montecore
04-24-2014, 10:56 AM
If you want Gree to operate in a way that suits you at a particular moment in time it's simple .....buy the company

Let me know when TAW is willing to sell it.

General Dudus
04-24-2014, 11:03 AM
Well then i suppose players who were locked out of syns due to Gree's Fault then will be allocated prizes they missed because of something that was caused by Gree then, as you allocated streak prizes for the similar reasons

sister morphine
04-24-2014, 11:03 AM
from a TAW player in kakao talk told me and I quote

"Yeah we lost 4 hours so Gree said if we get 7/11 in the final streak we get it and we got 8/11"
It's tough to know what to say without sounding like a right b****.

It's not TAW's fault that they lost the four hours anymore than it was SC's that they did, but the fact remains that TAW failed to finish the streaks whilst SC managed it. Contrary to what Gree promised them, there was no guarantee of finishing - one did, the other didn't.

TAW (and SC) should have been compensated with a special unit because of what happened, as has been done before at least once. The first PvP tournament pre-syndicates springs to mind when the top ten prize was inadvertently awarded to all who qualified for the other prize given out. But they most definitely should not have been handed a valuable prize with a valuable modifier like has happened.

It leaves a nasty taste in the mouth

Keapa
04-24-2014, 11:04 AM
Let me know when TAW is willing to sell it.

In saying that, you will now doubt all those fight "wins" over taw that you love to boast about.
Did SAS really beat taw, or were we just making sure you spent your gold.

montecore
04-24-2014, 11:10 AM
In saying that, you will now doubt all those fight "wins" over taw that you love to boast about.
Did SAS really beat taw, or were we just making sure you spent your gold.

I suppose if Gree had bothered to inform the rest of the community "don't bother beating TAW until they are well into their 11/11 streak, as we will be giving them prizes they didn't earn anyway" we would have found out.

Keapa
04-24-2014, 11:16 AM
I suppose if Gree had bothered to inform the rest of the community "don't bother beating TAW until they are well into their 11/11 streak, as we will be giving them prizes they didn't earn anyway" we would have found out.

Don't blame Gree for what was poor judgement on your part.

El Diablo77
04-24-2014, 11:21 AM
Hmmmm the #1 and #3 teams had their teams deleted minutes before war which was obviously planned and executed perfectly by a hacker most likely from the #2 team which had the most to gain. No way it was a coincidence and kudos to the #2 team for actually being able to do it without getting caught. But Gree messaged us during our lockout on Friday and said they would honor the wins for our missed battles. No reason to complain about it since you put us in that position in the first place. So dont cheat in the first place is the lesson to be learned. It must really suck to always be the second place losers;-( Grow some nuts and try to be winners for once;-)

montecore
04-24-2014, 11:22 AM
Don't blame Gree for what was poor judgement on your part.

How was it poor judgment?

We flawlessly planned it. Got lucky enough to match you at just the right time. Had the team ready, and beat you in the highest scoring battle in Gree history.

If Gree had publicly stated that you were getting a freebie this war, and we decided to do it and hope Gree would change their mind, that would be poor judgment.

If we tried to face TAW haphazardly without all the planning that went into it and with only 12 members online, that would be poor judgment.

We were playing by the public rules of the game - not the private rules, which were only shared with TAW (and allegedly with SC, though not a single member of SC has verified what CJ said).

Based on posts from CJ in the past, I am more apt to believe Solemn Carnage than CJ.

montecore
04-24-2014, 11:23 AM
Hmmmm the #1 and #3 teams had their teams deleted minutes before war which was obviously planned and executed perfectly by a hacker most likely from the #2 team which had the most to gain. No way it was a coincidence and kudos to the #2 team for actually being able to do it without getting caught. But Gree messaged us during our lockout on Friday and said they would honor the wins for our missed battles. No reason to complain about it since you put us in that position in the first place. So dont cheat in the first place is the lesson to be learned. It must really suck to always be the second place losers;-( Grow some nuts and try to be winners for once;-)

Yes, you forgot how we also bribed Gree to have them cover up for us and tell everyone it was their fault.

offline04
04-24-2014, 11:40 AM

not correct, I refer to NDK

obviously it wasn't impossible to complete as proven by SC - it became impossible for TAW after their defeat.

AppleMacGuy
04-24-2014, 11:45 AM

Indeed...perfectly summed up :D

ILikeTheAbuse
04-24-2014, 11:47 AM
Oh, my. It's really easy. ALL OF YOU! Stop Buying Gold!

You obviously haven't learned your lesson, yet, so this is probably falling on deaf ears. Just Stop Spending Money With GREE! They aren't going to make it fair. They aren't going to provide a bug-free experience. They don't give a damn about you. Stop paying them for a lack of service. Who gives a damn about cutting off TAW's streaks. Let them have them. Be all smug knowing that you have $1000 in your pocket. Go gold free and go to Hawaii, instead! Learn your lesson, Monte. You're smart enough to figure it out. Make GREE regret the decision.

montecore
04-24-2014, 11:47 AM
Indeed...perfectly summed up :D

1) Most members of TAW hate you more than they hate me.
2) You are a failure as a leader.
3) You are a failure socially.
4) You are a failure at presenting any sort of case that puts any sort of positive light on you and TAW.
5) I hope you keep posting on the forum forever, so as to better prove points 1-4 in the future.

xo
-monte

montecore
04-24-2014, 11:48 AM

You obviously haven't learned your lesson, yet, so this is probably falling on deaf ears. Just Stop Spending Money With GREE! They aren't going to make it fair. They aren't going to provide a bug-free experience. They don't give a damn about you. Stop paying them for a lack of service. Who gives a damn about cutting off TAW's streaks. Let them have them. Be all smug knowing that you have $1000 in your pocket. Go gold free and go to Hawaii, instead! Learn your lesson, Monte. You're smart enough to figure it out. Make GREE regret the decision.

You are right, of course. I was willing to accept the bugs. The poor service. The questionable, possible favoritism we had seen in the past. But this is an order of magnitude beyond anything that has happened in the past.

RealTeflonDon
04-24-2014, 11:57 AM
You are right, of course. I was willing to accept the bugs. The poor service. The questionable, possible favoritism we had seen in the past. But this is an order of magnitude beyond anything that has happened in the past.

You need to overcome the denial..

Pull your head out and move on. It's called "Crime City" for a reason.

As someone else has already said, if this has crossed you so much (which it clearly has), stop supporting GREE. Problem solved. Mind you, this would have a double-edged effect,as TAW would no longer need to spend as much.

Edit: or you could get bent over again in a couple of weeks. Clearly you're a masochist, though, because this is about the 100th time I've seen you here moaning over some ill-conspired plot against you and your team- feeding off of the attention and instigating for responses.

Edit2: oop, you're banned. Time to let this all sink in and reconsider your "entertainment budget".. Lmao

ScornfulRapier
04-24-2014, 11:59 AM
Who else other than me is excited that montecore is banned??? I'm sure it will just be temporary, but I for one am glad to see his trolling was put to a stop for at least a little bit. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

aron
04-24-2014, 12:16 PM

Listen to this guy..

surfinguy369
04-24-2014, 12:37 PM
They won't listen. SAS whines and cries after every war about something and yet still spend boat loads of money. I guess they love paying gree to screw them, it's cheaper to get a hooker guys and at least you would leave with a smile on your face.

Flapjacks
04-24-2014, 12:49 PM

So very true.

As previously stated, don't get mad, get even. Give Gree not one red cent...the ultimate revenge. If you can't do this, & therefore continue to play, then you should be thrown to the wolves. RIP

Sandukan
04-24-2014, 01:09 PM
SAS scored 16 million in one battle?!?!?!!? That's almost half their total for the whole war.
Gadzoooooks

MattyCC
04-24-2014, 01:38 PM
I think SAS and other syndicates should be mad over this. Spending gold to stop there streak was there plan and to find out they where getting prize anyway is pretty low blow. Congrats to SC on completing there streak with out free prizes.

dr007
04-24-2014, 01:58 PM

Does this imply that Monte is quitting the game? More than likely, NOT. LOL

ScornfulRapier
04-24-2014, 02:20 PM
Does this imply that Monte is quitting the game? More than likely, NOT. LOL

We could only hope.

KING Mr932
04-24-2014, 02:25 PM
Wow!! Monte was banned for airing Gree's favoritism for taw. Awarding them the prizes was a big mistake. Wish everyone would finally just wake up. Stop supporting the scam if I get banned oh well I stopped tapping. It feels good to not tap tap tap lmao. The best way to teach this company a lesson is to stop spending like others have said already. The crazy thing is it won't happen for the simple fact none of you brainwashed junkies wants to be left behind in stats. With all that said see you all later.

TheOracle
04-24-2014, 02:35 PM
There was a legitimate, verifiable issue in the game that prevented these two syndicates from participating in the event. In response to that, we offered them a solution at the beginning of the event. They still participated in the event exactly to the best of their ability. SC was able to receive the streak prize. TAW was not. Because of this issue, we went ahead and credited the streak prize to TAW. We would have done the same for SC or any other syndicate affected by the issue. In this case, only two syndicates were affected by the issue.

We are not playing favorites. We don't care what syndicate you're in. In fact, if you read these kinds of threads you can see that the top syndicates spend more time yelling at us than any other players. My favorite syndicates are ones with players that cause the least amount of drama, which disqualifies all of the top syndicates. There is no favoritism. There is us, doing our best to make things right for a syndicate that encountered a real issue during the event.

You can bring up past events where syndicates had matching issues but weren't offered compensation. These matching issues were not as easily verified and confirmed as the issue that happened in this past event. If we had a way to quickly identify and verify those matching issues in past events, we would have offered similar compensation.

poo hands
04-24-2014, 02:45 PM
There was a legitimate, verifiable issue in the game that prevented these two syndicates from participating in the event. In response to that, we offered them a solution at the beginning of the event. They still participated in the event exactly to the best of their ability. SC was able to receive the streak prize. TAW was not. Because of this issue, we went ahead and credited the streak prize to TAW. We would have done the same for SC or any other syndicate affected by the issue. In this case, only two syndicates were affected by the issue.

We are not playing favorites. We don't care what syndicate you're in. In fact, if you read these kinds of threads you can see that the top syndicates spend more time yelling at us than any other players. My favorite syndicates are ones with players that cause the least amount of drama, which disqualifies all of the top syndicates. There is no favoritism. There is us, doing our best to make things right for a syndicate that encountered a real issue during the event.

You can bring up past events where syndicates had matching issues but weren't offered compensation. These matching issues were not as easily verified and confirmed as the issue that happened in this past event. If we had a way to quickly identify and verify those matching issues in past events, we would have offered similar compensation.

Shut up science *****

kimberleyj
04-24-2014, 02:47 PM
i was on the last level of a ltq and they game froze lost out on the final prize . sent email and they more or less said tough luck.

me and alot of my syn members was kicked out the game for at least 4 hours up until 1 day . our team dropped out the top 25 because of this (we got no special weapon for that )

not this war but the last nearly everyone lost time during the war , no one got a weapon for that.

i brought a vault of gold and i never got it until two wars later meaning it was too late (never got anythink for that problem).

when leaders was being booted out of their own syn , no one got a special weapon for that even though they missed out on a load of events.

why should certain teams get special treatment?.

ICEme
04-24-2014, 02:55 PM

In that case, any syndicate that was 4 battles from finishing a streak (does not matter which level) and had "server issues" (very common in this game) should be given the reward for that streak level.
I do believe SAS should receive a refund for the gold spent on that match and SC should be given a second item with mods.
TAW, wipe your lips, you still have some residue on the side of your mouth.

TheOracle
04-24-2014, 03:01 PM
i was on the last level of a ltq and they game froze lost out on the final prize . sent email and they more or less said tough luck.

me and alot of my syn members was kicked out the game for at least 4 hours up until 1 day . our team dropped out the top 25 because of this (we got no special weapon for that )

not this war but the last nearly everyone lost time during the war , no one got a weapon for that.

i brought a vault of gold and i never got it until two wars later meaning it was too late (never got anythink for that problem).

None of those are verifiable issues based on our game logs except for the missing purchase. The big qualifier in my post is that the issue has to be something that we can identify and locate everyone affected in our game logs. For missing purchases, we credit the gold, but no further compensation is available. This action is maintained for all players/syndicates in the game.

In that case, any syndicate that was 4 battles from finishing a streak (does not matter which level) and had "server issues" (very common in this game) should be given the reward for that streak level.

It was not a server or connection issue. It was a specific issue that affected these two syndicates. If other syndicates were affected by it, they would have been offered the same compensation.

mxz
04-24-2014, 03:05 PM
@TheOracle - monte, being the sad old man he is, asked me to pose a question regarding why your proposed solution wasn't made public when it was offered. As much as I dislike the dude and his cheat-happy ways, I've always been a proponent of the open / honest communication that you guys un-Americanly do not believe in. So, would you care to explain to us dumb Americans why you support the socialist agenda of hiding information and participating in cover ups?

Hawke
04-24-2014, 03:14 PM
I don't get how Gree can justify saying that there's no special treatment of anyone. SC got the streaks, TAW didn't. So the streaks were still attainable in the timeframe they had. I'm quite sure that if this had happened to SC and not TAW, Gree would have never given them the vest.

Ajones
04-24-2014, 03:15 PM
Verifiable, would have compensated.... These are just spin doctor words/phrases for when Gree makes a big mistake in overcompensating ONE team. Do either taw or sc always complete 11/11 streaks? NO, so this is overcompensation. Perception is not what you tells us but what we perceive.

kimberleyj
04-24-2014, 03:22 PM
None of those are verifiable issues based on our game logs except for the missing purchase. The big qualifier in my post is that the issue has to be something that we can identify and locate everyone affected in our game logs. For missing purchases, we credit the gold, but no further compensation is available. This action is maintained for all players/syndicates in the game.

It was not a server or connection issue. It was a specific issue that affected these two syndicates. If other syndicates were affected by it, they would have been offered the same compensation.

so being locked out of your game for upto a day was acceptable for a big company then?.
When people was being kicked out their own team it took gree 2 weeks to sort this problem out (it was sorted 1 day before the war) and that was only because a load of people came on here , you think that was fine nothing to bat an eye lid about? .

when people was being shut out during war for up to a day , are you saying that was acceptable as well?.

Gree took weeks to get back to my email about missing gold , any other big company would refund you your money within 48 hours or would send you the replacement straight away.

it just seems odd that when ever the has been past gaming issues no reward was offered but when the is an issue with a top team you jump at the chance of giving them an extra weapon. if the is gaming issues due to gree then those teams should get the reward and not just gree's fav team

nooch
04-24-2014, 03:23 PM

That's a reply you can't take back... You guys say, you can't verify past issues, this battle was two teams eth issues. And you could verify that. I gaurentee, the battle before, you know for a fact, there was a one hour pairing halt... Right? So... When sas2, who was on 10/11, runs out of time, by ten minutes for the last win, you won't do anything for us? Every team was affected then, don't say you weren't aware, because you were. You appoligised for the inconvienence, when I say missed by 10 minutes, I mean, 28 minutes left, and you wouldn't pair us. But, we said nothing, because of what your answers always are..... no!!!! Well, now, you should probably award us, the same thing, because we were much closer. And, when a team matches and loses on 8/9, its usually safe to say, ur not coming back from that. Sc earned it, and they are third place. So, you would expect the almighty taw to be able to as well. It's a pixel vest, thst sas put up 16million ip, to ensure they didn't get, and u gave it to them anyways, unreal.... Lmk when I will be treated the same as taw, and given my prior streak prize for my syndicate. Thanks, well be waiting. Lmk if u need anymore info on where to find sas2

lucky83
04-24-2014, 03:28 PM

Now this is interesting. I remember when SC were stuck in pairing for 7 hours straight and ended up with 49(!!!) total wins. Where were you then? Truth is, we asked for a compensation. What did we get? A middle finger.

Oh, and just to get the facts straight, SC were offered the same amount of "wins" by Gree. Me personally did not trust them as iv'e been f*cked so many times in the past by them, so we made sure to make it on our own.

Oh, and by the way. I'm retired. Didn't even play last war in SC. But i am still very familiar with what's going on there since I've been in the syn from when SC fought their first war.

CJ54
04-24-2014, 03:28 PM
If there is one absolute truth I have found over the last three years, it is that no one minds when they are the ones with the problem (when it is resolved), but they can't stand it when it is someone else. This is true regardless of who has the problem and who doesn't, and many of the people posting in this thread have been on both sides of that fence. I understand that part of this is due to this being a highly competitive game (which is good), but when things go wrong we sometimes have to make them right.

To that end, there isn't much constructive direction that this discussion can take (and in fact, it has not been constructive at all so far). Two teams had a problem serious problem during the event, we addressed that problem as best we could without, and this is important, *giving an advantage DURING the event* that would have impacted the time and effort of other teams in that event. I realize that many people will have wildly different versions of what constitutes "fairness", but this was the fairest solution that was available.

EDIT: Guys, I have to ask politely, please do not post new threads on this or make new accounts to try and get around existing bans. We WILL be aggressively moderating.