PDA

View Full Version : Greetings: The Oracle!

The_
04-23-2014, 04:42 PM
TheOracle,

It is my pleasure to formally welcome you to our forum as the new replacement for Assault & Flattery. We are excited to have you as our primary Crime City liaison.

During A&F's tenure, the players and I greatly appreciated the helpful information given on events, especially the prize lists and occasional updates on the future of the game. The informative nature of her action motivates us to plan ahead and draw the community together for constructive feedbacks. I understand the decision is ultimately up to you, but it would be incredibly helpful if the trend continues.

Again, thank you for taking on this monumental task as developer & administrator. Best wishes on a successful and cooperative experience. We are thrilled to have you!

Sincerely,
Crime City Citizen (CCC)

Edit: P.S. I sent you a friend request & apologies for spelling your name incorrectly.

TheOracle
04-23-2014, 06:22 PM
Because of recent event prize posts that had incorrect information, we are working on setting up a process that will eliminate, or at the very least, reduce the number of incorrect prize unit stats/bonuses posted.

We are almost finished setting it up and I will start posting event information after that.

Sandukan
04-23-2014, 06:35 PM
The real Oracle is blessed with foresight.
Just saying......

The_
04-23-2014, 07:59 PM
Because of recent event prize posts that had incorrect information, we are working on setting up a process that will eliminate, or at the very least, reduce the number of incorrect prize unit stats/bonuses posted.

We are almost finished setting it up and I will start posting event information after that.

Thanks. This will clear up the rumors about information not being disclosed purposely.