PDA

View Full Version : Syndicates have been locked again temporarily

TheOracle
04-23-2014, 03:59 PM
Hello everyone. Bad news: We have to lock the syndicates again temporarily. Yes, this is not a joke.

Syndicates will be locked for an estimated six hours as we make some updates to the server.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in the meantime!

EDIT: Syndicates are unlocked now.

Blowin Smoke
04-23-2014, 04:03 PM
What about ios transfers?

DoubleR7
04-23-2014, 04:08 PM
What about ios transfers?

Are you thick? Bro.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?88835-Transfer-by-funzio-ID-in-iOS-disabled-again/page3

Blowin Smoke
04-23-2014, 04:11 PM
Are you thick? Bro.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?88835-Transfer-by-funzio-ID-in-iOS-disabled-again/page3
That still doesn't give me an ETA of when I can transfer my account to my new device, without waiting in limbo for Gree support to get to my ticket. Bro.

PoopyPants
04-23-2014, 04:11 PM
How about some free gold for your continued incompetence? Or would that be an inconvenience? Cause god knows you guys don't mind screwing us around.

Morgz
04-23-2014, 04:14 PM
Thanks for telling us something

Greeny1
04-23-2014, 04:22 PM
Piss up & brewery........

Debbi
04-23-2014, 04:23 PM
Thank you.....can't wait to bring in our new members :cool:

Greeny1
04-23-2014, 04:26 PM
What patience and understanding? That went a long time ago.......the main thing saving Gree is the fact that iTunes refund gold each time you guys mess up....

King_Dagummit
04-23-2014, 05:23 PM
Hello everyone. Bad news: We have to lock the syndicates again temporarily. Yes, this is not a joke.

Syndicates will be locked for an estimated six hours as we make some updates to the server.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in the meantime!

Understanding? No, I don't understand. You all locked syndicates, with notice, and that was fine. You then "unlocked" syndicates without them working properly. Granted, GREE make think this is all a joke and much ado about nothing, but I can assure you that plans of many players and syndicates were ruined. You have offered zero explanation, minimal communication, and offered no indications that this is anything more than bass awkward SOP for GREE. Your company is hemoraging money, and cannot repay loans, yet you insist that all will be fine...just carry on spending. You say this isn't a joke, well maybe it isn't to you, but you certainly are a joke to your customers and the gaming community. Players are missing sltq prizes (clearly your own Fuxup was not in your schedule) and players are not able to help their syns in the sltq. No solution offered from y'all. Your response is abysmal, and by your customer service and your own inept programming it's clear you aren't up to running this game. GREE has failed at every turn. I can't think of a single event in the last 18 months that has gone off as planned. It is always one thing or another with you jokers, and you don't even bother to properly apologize to the people who spend $10s, $100s, or $1000s or $10,000s on your game. You believe it's enough to give TAW prizes they didn't earn (good for them) and this will all blow over? Nobody had any confidence in the mods, the directors, the programmers, or the GD CEO of this half-donkey company. It is disgusting, and you should be ashamed. Sadly, I don't think you will be ashamed. Your tactics have been sued out of countries, called reprehensible and predatory by just about every reasonable economic board, and yet you just plug along as though nothing is wrong. Well, something is wrong, and it's not the fact that people keep playing. What is wrong is that you clearly have no intention of running a reputable company. You have no intention of truly compensating those you have duped, and you have no intention of addressing my post. Carry on AF, CJ, Oracle and get your paychecks while they last....and that won't be long. Enjoy my refund request, and suck on my lawsuit.

Killesh
04-23-2014, 05:47 PM
Understanding? No, I don't understand. You all locked syndicates, with notice, and that was fine. You then "unlocked" syndicates without them working properly. Granted, GREE make think this is all a joke and much ado about nothing, but I can assure you that plans of many players and syndicates were ruined. You have offered zero explanation, minimal communication, and offered no indications that this is anything more than bass awkward SOP for GREE. Your company is hemoraging money, and cannot repay loans, yet you insist that all will be fine...just carry on spending. You say this isn't a joke, well maybe it isn't to you, but you certainly are a joke to your customers and the gaming community. Players are missing sltq prizes (clearly your own Fuxup was not in your schedule) and players are not able to help their syns in the sltq. No solution offered from y'all. Your response is abysmal, and by your customer service and your own inept programming it's clear you aren't up to running this game. GREE has failed at every turn. I can't think of a single event in the last 18 months that has gone off as planned. It is always one thing or another with you jokers, and you don't even bother to properly apologize to the people who spend $10s, $100s, or $1000s or $10,000s on your game. You believe it's enough to give TAW prizes they didn't earn (good for them) and this will all blow over? Nobody had any confidence in the mods, the directors, the programmers, or the GD CEO of this half-donkey company. It is disgusting, and you should be ashamed. Sadly, I don't think you will be ashamed. Your tactics have been sued out of countries, called reprehensible and predatory by just about every reasonable economic board, and yet you just plug along as though nothing is wrong. Well, something is wrong, and it's not the fact that people keep playing. What is wrong is that you clearly have no intention of running a reputable company. You have no intention of truly compensating those you have duped, and you have no intention of addressing my post. Carry on AF, CJ, Oracle and get your paychecks while they last....and that won't be long. Enjoy my refund request, and suck on my lawsuit.

Amen!! Your rant was dead on and perfect. The people who waste their money on this game appreciate your comment.

KillaDon
04-23-2014, 06:00 PM
Bump 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...................... INFINTY!!! That's by far the best post of all!!! CONGRATS

bakdafukup
04-23-2014, 07:08 PM
After "retiring" and deleting this game months ago, I've finally read a post that makes me walk away from this game with a smile.

FUDGE

Blowin Smoke
04-23-2014, 07:09 PM
+1 King_Dagummit for keeping it real
-1 for Gree for the 3 day ban he is inevitably going to receive for questioning the company.

Tardavic
04-23-2014, 07:33 PM
Hey guys,

Syndicates are now unlocked after making some server updates.

We ant to thank you for your patience!

Morgz
04-23-2014, 07:44 PM
Now since I am in limbo due to this lockout, I'm losing in game cash when I collect my buildings. All of my modifiers are gone from being locked out of my syndicate.

Also, the gold I spent trying to help with the SLTQ is for nothing. I've just lost it. Will you replace it?

The Night Prowler
04-23-2014, 11:27 PM
Now how about unlocking the Uzi's!

Nighteg
04-24-2014, 02:50 AM

Amen brother :)

Biggy Smalls
04-24-2014, 05:31 AM
^ what he said.

Lorfarius
04-24-2014, 05:42 AM
They might be unlocked again but its still not working properly. My new syndicate say they are seeing me as a member but when I go to see there's nothing there. Its as if I'm not a member.

RealTeflonDon
04-24-2014, 06:05 AM
Good old GREE.. Just playing "bull in a china shop".

"Oh, there's something that needs to be fixed? We're on it"
*breaks the rest of the game*

Mr.Shh...
04-24-2014, 06:43 AM
Well spoken sir, now we will see you in three days after they ban you....but note that you made me smile this morning;)

Greeny1
04-24-2014, 06:45 AM
Great post......but shame nothing will change

ghetto69143
04-24-2014, 07:34 AM
Well said. +1
But it shall go unnoticed

Laelia
04-24-2014, 09:03 AM
Will we get word when the current problem is fixed ?

Kimse
04-24-2014, 10:07 AM
Why are syndicates still locked

HavingFun
04-24-2014, 11:04 AM
Relax all, I'm sure since this is a Gree problem and players have no way around it, that Gree will be fair and equal to all teams affected by the lockout.

serendipidy
04-24-2014, 04:14 PM
Relax all, I'm sure since this is a Gree problem and players have no way around it, that Gree will be fair and equal to all teams affected by the lockout.

Really? 20gold is what we get? You think that is right, when other games got 2k gold us crime city players get 20gold and if you look at ur stats they are screwed up also. I'm thinking us crime city folks are just giving Gree just what they want we keep ignoring the big picture, no refunds no items replaced if lost or dont go to the account, also lets add on if your an android user there is simply still the issue that you finish a part of an ltq/sltq and it vanishes and you are out your gold and have to redo that lvl this has never been fixed, but they are sure happy and quick on responding we know of these issues and will forward this on to our technical support, but unfortunately keep spending your money for gold so we don't have to really fix the real issues with this game. keep having players spend hard earn cash for a game, and the developers don't really give a crap unless your a top 1 rank syndicate. The worse thing they prolly will not be back to read the posts that have been made since they say its fixed. I normally don't post but bottom line Gree don't give a crap they are getting their money.