PDA

View Full Version : Full Assault Issues

Sirius
04-23-2014, 03:56 PM
Hey Folks,

I'd like to let you guys know that we are quite aware of the issues currently on going with the event.

We are working to get them resolved asap and appreciate everyones patience.

As soon as we have an update we will let you guys know more here.

Thanks guys!

JoshIsAwesome
04-23-2014, 04:07 PM
What are the issues?

MadAtWorld
04-23-2014, 04:18 PM
What are the issues?

Seriously? Scroll down, the first 30+ threads should give you a clue.

GrimAmoeba
04-23-2014, 04:20 PM
What are the issues?

JoshIsAwesomelyDumb

Shadow Demon
04-23-2014, 04:26 PM
kill full assault. shut it down now and then shoot it in the head.

Mcdoc
04-23-2014, 04:40 PM
kill full assault. shut it down now and then shoot it in the head.

thats what we do to a useless horse - take it out back and shoot it in the head. This horse - aka - Full Assault - had a heart attack inside the starting gates and never had a chance with all the bugs & glitches.

A band-aide won't work in this case.

We are YOUR Golden Goose - and we have laid a lot of Golden Eggs for you in the last 2 1/2 years - but at some point - you have to realize that kicking the goose in the gut doesn't make us lay eggs any faster - I.e. - do you really expect that people who feel comfortable with 3 to 5 vaults of gold in a month will suddenly step up and spend 3 to 5 vaults in a week just to keep up with the events you're churning out ?

The LTQ's have become ridiculous on energy - the events are relentless and overlap - FA is Making us dizzy trying to keep up with all the bugs / fixes

how about you give us a breather and give us events we can actually have a chance at finishing and let us fall in love with the game again.

A little lubrication goes a long way!

bam bam.
04-23-2014, 05:09 PM
^^^ you said it brother!!!? Along with an army of us who know the community inside out. We r gooses for playing this once great now totally munted game. Let the devs know, once they have stopped licking the windows on the short bus that they need to listen to us. 80% form the get go wanted this event to die. It's now gonna b like 99.95%. Also u need to start pushing back. Great things cant be measured in numbers (revenue, participation, new players etc), there is always a factor that's forgotten by pen pushes/bean counters/managers/money men...it's called the intangibles. Get the community talking n doing the work for u. Listen to us!. You don't have to always go for what the community suggest but give a little guys.

marebear
04-23-2014, 08:55 PM
Why are you running full assault and the box event at the same time again??? Now I'm paranoid that one of my collect 8 prizes will be accidentally deployed during full assault. Collecting units while simultaneously deploying them is mind boggling. I did send a ticket about this last FA too but per usual I got the canned gree response. Please stop putting these events together. A little common sense please.

Bazze
04-24-2014, 03:02 AM
when it will be fixed?????got the same sh** 12hrs later...cant declare wars,because it says to me that the event is almost over....thnx gree

iamnasty
04-24-2014, 03:05 AM
AGAIN, the whining !!! THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!.......moo :D

whitefire
04-24-2014, 03:42 AM
Don't worry. They will have solved all issues with this fa in about eleven hours. I guarantee it. Then with possible/likely/certain issues with prizes being adressed as 'we have issued all prizes' by support, we will have gone full circle again.

Just your average snafu and insult to us customers. Another normal working day at gree.

Paisthecoolest
04-24-2014, 06:17 AM
AGAIN, the whining !!! THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!.......moo :D

The choice is not mine. I choose to play this event, but I cannot get into it because of a gree glitch. Oink!

Dragon11216
04-24-2014, 06:21 AM
Don't do the update if you wish to participate in frontal assault. You can't deploy with lastest update.

killing fields
04-24-2014, 06:59 AM
So everybody in my faction can download the update because full assault isnt working we are waiting to get matched for more than 5hrs now .

Lift Ticket
04-24-2014, 07:15 AM
thats what we do to a useless horse - take it out back and shoot it in the head. This horse - aka - Full Assault - had a heart attack inside the starting gates and never had a chance with all the bugs & glitches.

We are YOUR Golden Goose - and we have laid a lot of Golden Eggs for you in the last 2 1/2 years - but at some point - you have to realize that kicking the goose in the gut doesn't make us lay eggs any faster - I.e. - do you really expect that people who feel comfortable with 3 to 5 vaults of gold in a month will suddenly step up and spend 3 to 5 vaults in a week just to keep up with the events you're churning out ?

The LTQ's have become ridiculous on energy - the events are relentless and overlap - FA is Making us dizzy trying to keep up with all the bugs / fixes

how about you give us a breather and give us events we can actually have a chance at finishing and let us fall in love with the game again.

You said it best McDoc!!

Web323
04-24-2014, 07:34 AM

What McDoc said and a little common sense also goes a long way

Bobar
04-24-2014, 08:06 AM
What McDoc said and a little common sense also goes a long way

yes, agree 100%. 3 events same time is to much. in fact, event after event even is.

Loki KAD
04-24-2014, 08:09 AM
All this whinging doesn't help anyone!

I love this event, you have to use real strategy and have patience, it combines a good combination of brains and brawn!!!!

I can't understand why you hate it!
What's fun about an ltq that's always the same?
All the Ltq FLTQ that involve hitting 35 targets with energy requires as much skill as throwing a ball against a wall!
GREE creates an event that makes. You think, communicate and analyse... Then you moan and say it's rubbish.

I really hope GREE keeps this event and you guys (the moaners) get onboard.

I wish you all the best of luck!
Regards Loki

webdmaximus
04-24-2014, 08:57 AM

I love this event, you have to use real strategy and have patience, it combines a good combination of brains and brawn!!!!

All the Ltq FLTQ that involve hitting 35 targets with energy requires as much skill as throwing a ball against a wall!
GREE creates an event that makes. You think, communicate and analyse... Then you moan and say it's rubbish.

Regards Loki

said the guy who doesn't spend money

killing fields
04-24-2014, 09:11 AM
I dont hate this event but we are waiting for a matchup for more then 6hours . We are dropping from leaderboard . We always ended in the top 100. Gree doesnt do anything to solve the problem

Shadow Demon
04-24-2014, 09:30 AM

Regards Loki

If I wanted to spend hours online playing a game I would get on my PS3 or 360 and game on a big screen that is easy to see rather then hunched over my phone. This is a mobile game with bad graphics and used to be fun to play because you got on did your thing and then put it down for a few hours and did it again. It might say junior member under my name but I've been playing this for over 2 years and I will not be getting on board the FA express. Its to time consuming, the rewards suck and Gree can't program it right to save their lives. The recent changes that have been made to this game are making it no fun and Gree has lost players and money because of it. And will lose a lot more.

fofito30
04-24-2014, 09:44 AM
Hello agree and fellow players, am probably one of several players that updated their devices and having crash issues not being able to even open the FA or once it's open and about to deploy the game crashed and closes itself.
Normally would be glad as it's another Eason why this FA event should be eliminated from the cycle of events, but since it's an on going event I hate the fact of this "glitches" and "issues" because my faction teammates are trying to do battle without some members being able to log on.
Why do Gree feels the need to toy with something every day with out being able to fix the real deep issues? Haven't they heard the saying Learn to crawl before you walk? SMH,

Sir Jamie
04-24-2014, 10:17 AM
Any updates from a Mod with this issue?

Sumiala
04-24-2014, 10:32 AM
said the guy who doesn't spend money

Said the guy who doesn't read you should have said. Because obviously Loki KAD hasn't read the thread to learn that even those that want to play FA cannot because the event/app is broken.

Daviethree
04-24-2014, 10:49 AM
Your communication and service is disgusting Gree. I posted a ticket on this after being stuck on matchup for 2 hours. You sent me a fob off reply stating matchups can take upto an hour and told me the issue had been resolved. 8 hours later still no reply, despite more emails sent getting more and more aggravated. 8 hours later we are still stuck on matchup!! We were upto 116th, which took effort and gold and we are dropping constantly and all you give is a one liner we are aware of the issue and working on it!!

MaverickINsc
04-24-2014, 11:48 AM
Your communication and service is disgusting Gree. I posted a ticket on this after being stuck on matchup for 2 hours. You sent me a fob off reply stating matchups can take upto an hour and told me the issue had been resolved. 8 hours later still no reply, despite more emails sent getting more and more aggravated. 8 hours later we are still stuck on matchup!! We were upto 116th, which took effort and gold and we are dropping constantly and all you give is a one liner we are aware of the issue and working on it!!

that's ok daviethree.....we have had top 50 matchups every hour (we are usually 250 or so)......we haven't been able to score a point all day with the iph monsters....just cant compete......so have been dropping all day.....now down to 4600.....last battle we were matched with the current #3 and #21 while we are #4600......how can this b.s. happen?......anyway I'd rather be stuck for 8 hours and not get pounded AND lose units

Sumiala
04-24-2014, 12:01 PM
At least you can get in the game!
I have just been sitting here watching one notification after the other coming in how my 24-hour buildings are being raided.

Just had a look at the MW update I did, and it clearly says:
{BUG FIXES} Performance and stability enhancements.

I am now 100% convinced that Alanis Morissette wrote her biggest hit with Gree in mind.
"It's like 10,000 events, when all you need is one that actually works!"

twinstorm15
04-24-2014, 12:44 PM
MODS - what is being done about the issues? what is going to be done about customer satisfaction? why is there no communication with the users about the issues and when they are going to be resolved? why have an event that is so buggy, that you piss nearly the entire user community off and acknowledge the issues, but then don't communicate with your users since the acknowledgement nearly 24 hours later? The event is almost over and I am still getting error messages.

Thief
04-24-2014, 01:32 PM
Lol so we scored 20k and then next thin you know our Score jumps up by over 150k on the leaderboard? How does that work Gree? Please tell me the secret forumula to increase scores that much when you score something.

Web323
04-24-2014, 01:40 PM
Lol so we scored 20k and then next thin you know our Score jumps up by over 150k on the leaderboard? How does that work Gree? Please tell me the secret forumula to increase scores that much when you score something.

Gree math maybe? ;0

Thief
04-24-2014, 02:00 PM
Gree math maybe? ;0

Clearly but this happend last time. We didn't want that big of a score.....on top of that it just goes to show you the event has absolutely NO INTEGRITY!!!!

Agent1200
04-24-2014, 03:08 PM

This happened to my team last time, sent a ticket but got nothing. It's BS.

SPWD
04-24-2014, 03:58 PM
Gree if you are going to carry on with this rubbish,other than fixing all the problems out especially on android( still almost unplayable for me) can you PLEASE MAKE IT FULL SCREEN AND MAKE EVERYTHING BIGGER.

I use a samsung s3 which isn't the smallest phone and it's tiny,half the screen isn't used,why?

Also can you make the colours red,yellow and blue for us colourblind people,especially when everything is so small.

Steve.

Web323
04-24-2014, 04:04 PM
Clearly but this happend last time. We didn't want that big of a score.....on top of that it just goes to show you the event has absolutely NO INTEGRITY!!!!

Could not agree more

Colm Cille
04-24-2014, 04:10 PM
Could not agree more

ditto! The prize structure is absurd! and doesn't encourage people to spend more when the 15th place prize is better than 1st.

AdamInToronto
04-24-2014, 04:35 PM
What are the issues?
Seriously? Scroll down, the first 30+ threads should give you a clue.

I think he was asking not for his own information, but to see if Sirius is actually aware of the issues and capable of listing them, or merely providing lip service.

iViper
04-24-2014, 07:39 PM
Well said Mcdoc.
Totally agree.

DFI
04-24-2014, 09:31 PM
Gree, this is beyond acceptable. The allowed glitch clearly had an impact on scores. You can find the perps by doing a search of their inventory or simply go by teams which deployed the sub. The honorable thing to do is to make a statement and a stand now. Yes, it's possible that only a single team member of each top 25 team used the glitch. Take away the award from every team member. You aren't willing to do the honorable thing for your glitched filled WD event where people with units they should not have continue to play. So look at it this way, rather than taking away 10 units with multiple boosts, you make a smaller less impactful stand. Show us you care and have some integrity. I know one team member on my team who did the same, so I'm willing to lose my top 5 or 6 prize too.

Don't think the LE set glitch and FA did not impact each other. If you don't fix this, you've just allowed people to replace their destructible cash units with indestructible gold units. Prove to us that you have some integrity, despite the fact your parent company has been successfully sued in the past. Give us some hope that you guys believe in your own TOS. Because if you don't, please don't expect any of us to respect it.

BlGTEX
04-26-2014, 04:15 AM
I think this forum works better then the app it supports!:mad: Haven't had any issues with this forum.;) Cant say that for the app tho!!:confused: Good Luck in the app Modern War!!!

Dezy
04-26-2014, 05:26 AM
My faction got stuck for on the 8th hr into FA... from top 30 end up 200+....

Really disappointed and worse of all the reply from support gives stupid ans....

Agent Orange
04-26-2014, 07:01 AM
I think it's painfully obvious that this event is beyond an epic failure on so many levels that it needs to be scrapped, the cheaters banned and the developers need to actually listen to the beta testers.

I really hate to point this out but this is borderline or perhaps has now stepped across the line in terms of Apples app guidelines and risks being removed from the app store so it really is critical that these ongoing issues be addressed in a timely manner.

There are a lot of good things about this game but sadly the issues tend to put players focus on the bad ones.

We complain because we CARE, if we didn't we'd let this app go down the toilet....

http://stadium.weblogsinc.com/engadget/files/app-store-guidelines.pdf

DFI
04-26-2014, 08:01 AM
Gree, this is beyond acceptable. The allowed glitch clearly had an impact on scores. You can find the perps by doing a search of their inventory or simply go by teams which deployed the sub. The honorable thing to do is to make a statement and a stand now. Yes, it's possible that only a single team member of each top 25 team used the glitch. Take away the award from every team member. You aren't willing to do the honorable thing for your glitched filled WD event where people with units they should not have continue to play. So look at it this way, rather than taking away 10 units with multiple boosts, you make a smaller less impactful stand. Show us you care and have some integrity. I know one team member on my team who did the same, so I'm willing to lose my top 5 or 6 prize too.

Don't think the LE set glitch and FA did not impact each other. If you don't fix this, you've just allowed people to replace their destructible cash units with indestructible gold units. Prove to us that you have some integrity, despite the fact your parent company has been successfully sued in the past. Give us some hope that you guys believe in your own TOS. Because if you don't, please don't expect any of us to respect it.

The fact you won't even address this, this deafening silence, is all we need to know.

big fat dad
04-26-2014, 01:59 PM
I would like to propose that the system would erase all non-used/thrown troops. At the moment in my inventory there are more items with 0pc than these which really are present. I thought that fault assault could be used to clean our staff, at the moment it is not helping us managing our stocks.

DieselTOG
04-26-2014, 02:37 PM
The best way to get Greedy to fix these issues is to hit them where it hurts. Their pockets. STOP BUYING GOLD..!

Thief
04-28-2014, 07:50 AM
Gree Still waiting for a response.

This has happened both the last FA events now.

How do we score 20k points but then you give us 150k??? for a single battle.

1GaDawg85
04-28-2014, 09:56 AM
And still silence....why won't anyone respond to this?

DebbieAnn
04-28-2014, 03:28 PM
Hey Folks,

I'd like to let you guys know that we are quite aware of the issues currently on going with the event.

We are working to get them resolved asap and appreciate everyones patience.

As soon as we have an update we will let you guys know more here.

Thanks guys!

Could you gives us the FLQT target list to keep us occupied while you fix it?

TedTheHead
04-28-2014, 04:00 PM
They hired the monkeys that failed the intelligence test to be used in experiments... I cant see how they could fuk up something again that has sort of worked before...

DFI
04-28-2014, 07:39 PM
Ahh, another day and still no response from the mods.

Mr t
04-29-2014, 02:26 AM
Gree math? Secret formulas?
Maybe on MW third anniversary Gree will explain us the purpose of attack/def skill points :)
Looking for the formula for 2.5 years now... stamina --> ok, energy--> ok, att/def skill points???
before faction came into game I putted alot of points in att/def skill points and like to know what Exactly they do.
Hope some1 (a mod) will and can answer this with a FORMULA.

dledour
04-30-2014, 01:58 PM
I think it's painfully obvious that this event is beyond an epic failure on so many levels that it needs to be scrapped, the cheaters banned and the developers need to actually listen to the beta testers.

I really hate to point this out but this is borderline or perhaps has now stepped across the line in terms of Apples app guidelines and risks being removed from the app store so it really is critical that these ongoing issues be addressed in a timely manner.

There are a lot of good things about this game but sadly the issues tend to put players focus on the bad ones.

We complain because we CARE, if we didn't we'd let this app go down the toilet....

http://stadium.weblogsinc.com/engadget/files/app-store-guidelines.pdf
4 days later and still no response from Gree.....