PDA

View Full Version : Stop the Full Assult Event ASAP

RetiredAndHappy
04-23-2014, 03:04 PM
Just look at the threads

The last event was bugged.. this event is bugged.. the beta that recently ended beta wasnt even playable..

I personally like the event, but you should not let it run until it is at least slightly bug free..

MadAtWorld
04-23-2014, 03:13 PM
Just look at the threads

The last event was bugged.. this event is bugged.. the beta that recently ended beta wasnt even playable..

I personally like the event, but you should not let it run until it is at least slightly bug free..

Want proof? We faced the faction in 1st place. Even if they had been matched immediately after hitting the declare button the maximum number of wars they could have finished by the time I came to the forum was 3. I know that the walked away with just under 9k in their war with us. And they got nearly every node and most were highly contested so decent points. So, if they are at 149k with only 3 battles, and ours was less than 9k, are you seriously telling me that they are doing 70k battles? That's absolute BS.

So here is what I want to know. How do we get what we earn if the points are padded? How do we know how many teams are affected? Do some teams get an up and other get a down to their points?

Hypothetically speaking, lets say my team scores in the 50 range legitimately. But 20 teams below us get freebie points and then we get the screw you roll of the dice. Now we are what... 100? This is a joke.

DILL3NGER
04-23-2014, 03:18 PM
Yeah something is a bit fishy. We won our first fight with just about all nodes taken and got 9.5k.

107k for the leading faction in the first 15mins of the war? Really?

Cobra Kai
04-23-2014, 03:54 PM
Max factor of 6x base points on a node and if maxed on all 5 nodes for 3 battles it is impossible to get 75k points a war

CJ54
04-23-2014, 03:59 PM
Max factor of 6x base points on a node and if maxed on all 5 nodes for 3 battles it is impossible to get 75k points a war

It got increased to x10 for this event, but that still shouldn't be causing the issues reported. We're on it right now.

Shadow Demon
04-23-2014, 04:28 PM
It got increased to x10 for this event, but that still shouldn't be causing the issues reported. We're on it right now.

We're on it right now = Gree speak for we aren't going to do crap

Agent Orange
04-23-2014, 04:39 PM
Btw no units for third place, not going to waste any more units.

MadAtWorld
04-23-2014, 04:45 PM
Btw no units for third place, not going to waste any more units.

There might as well not be any units for second either. They aren't even worth deploying. I think I would rather have nothing than absolute garbage cluttering things up. They don't even show up in my army. But that's the pattern isn't it. They roll out a new event, give ok units at least, get everyone going... then yank the rug right out. They make the event harder, and the rewards worth way less.

And know what? They're laughing their behinds off at how stupid we all are because we are still doing it.

Agent Orange
04-23-2014, 05:02 PM
There might as well not be any units for second either. They aren't even worth deploying. I think I would rather have nothing than absolute garbage cluttering things up. They don't even show up in my army. But that's the pattern isn't it. They roll out a new event, give ok units at least, get everyone going... then yank the rug right out. They make the event harder, and the rewards worth way less.

And know what? They're laughing their behinds off at how stupid we all are because we are still doing it.

Sadly true, granted they won't be laughing at me since I stopped after the first battle.

Cobra Kai
04-23-2014, 05:14 PM
They can laugh if they want to, but I have stopped leaving any cash behind for them.

bam bam.
04-23-2014, 05:22 PM
They can laugh if they want to, but I have stopped leaving any cash behind for them.

Same boat, they can laugh but they r not getting a cent until they EARN my trust

tambour.de_ville
04-23-2014, 08:22 PM
Want proof? We faced the faction in 1st place. Even if they had been matched immediately after hitting the declare button the maximum number of wars they could have finished by the time I came to the forum was 3. I know that the walked away with just under 9k in their war with us. And they got nearly every node and most were highly contested so decent points. So, if they are at 149k with only 3 battles, and ours was less than 9k, are you seriously telling me that they are doing 70k battles? That's absolute BS.

So here is what I want to know. How do we get what we earn if the points are padded? How do we know how many teams are affected? Do some teams get an up and other get a down to their points?

Hypothetically speaking, lets say my team scores in the 50 range legitimately. But 20 teams below us get freebie points and then we get the screw you roll of the dice. Now we are what... 100? This is a joke.

This isn't the only event where the scores you see, aren't necessarily what was earned.
This is one reason I no longer do anything, but look, lurk, leer, and mark time.
I won't win that way, but I won't lose when I should have won, either.

RetiredAndHappy
04-23-2014, 10:39 PM
I haven't done one deploy.. in fact most people in my faction couldn't be bothered. .

Cwall88
04-24-2014, 08:41 AM
Happy top250 team and won't be bothered with this silly event

BigWooly
04-24-2014, 09:08 AM
Osw just went up over 100k pts in one battle and lost at least 3 nodes. I'm confused on your math gree