PDA

View Full Version : How do I raise my IPH?

1Shot
04-23-2014, 01:43 PM
My IPH right now is 19k. I have some decent buildings, take a look and tell me whats worth upgrading or what ones I need to get?
http://i.imgur.com/kKcB6V1.jpg

I've been playing this game for a little over 2 months, how can I start getting my IPH into the millions faster? Also any buildings that require gold you suggest?
Thanks.

The_
04-23-2014, 01:47 PM
Nightclub is a tremendous iph builder if you're active. If you're more of a casual player, invest in the 12/18/24-hr buildings. Frankly, quickest way to build iph is to rob and attack rivals to build your cash flow. It may not be favorable if you're a camper who doesn't want to gain exp.

CCKallDAY
04-23-2014, 01:47 PM
Upgrade your lofts, save for a nc.

CCKallDAY
04-23-2014, 01:48 PM
Nightclub is a tremendous iph builder if you're active. If you're more of a casual player, invest in the 12/18/24-hr buildings. Frankly, quickest way to build iph is to rob and attack rivals to build your cash flow. It may not be favorable if you're a camper who doesn't want to gain exp.
you posted a few seconds ahead of me :( Listen to what he said ^^^

1Shot
04-23-2014, 01:50 PM
I'm a very active player.
How much does nightclub cost and how much time would it take for me to buy?

Morgz
04-23-2014, 01:54 PM
nightclubs cost $40 mil, and take 6 days to build.

If you can't afford that, and cant afford to upgrade your lofts yet, I like working on those Dominican restaurants. Also those price club buildings are good to get you higher. I am NO expert though.

ghetto69143
04-23-2014, 01:59 PM
My IPH right now is 19k. I have some decent buildings, take a look and tell me whats worth upgrading or what ones I need to get?

I've been playing this game for a little over 2 months, how can I start getting my IPH into the millions faster? Also any buildings that require gold you suggest?
Thanks.

Agree on upgrading 12/18/24
IMHO upgrade the Dominican Rest 24hr. Its quick and cheap. Best bet is to always aim for the LTB.
building cost,times, and upgrades go to:
http://crimecityios.wikia.com/wiki/Money_Buildings
you can see what you are working with and the timeframe.

Like "The_" says, go on a robbing spree and get the current LTB and shoot for the NC

heels4life23
04-23-2014, 02:01 PM

Thanks.

http://ccc.tfn.co.il/hood-guide.php

The_
04-23-2014, 02:01 PM
I'm a very active player.
How much does nightclub cost and how much time would it take for me to buy?
Nightclub requires a prerequisite of 300 mafia and 40 million cash (assuming you don't have costs reduction mod).

The time it takes for you to be able to purchase a NC depends on a variety of factors:
1) activity in robbing/attacking to build cash flow
2) purchase cash via GREE (har har har)
3) activity in collecting money from your buildings
4) wise investment in buildings

and obviously more factors not listed. It comes down to your preparation technique and activity, but generally as your iph increases you'll be able to build your income much quicker.

50cal
04-23-2014, 02:02 PM
Nightclub def fastest way but as some have said above its also way more likely to get robbed than the 12/18/24 just depends on how you wanna go about it also hard for you to rob a ton cause of the new rival list probably don't see many high iphs around

TobysPaw
04-23-2014, 02:28 PM
tbh I would delete 90% of your buildings and put the cash to MT and loft upgrades

polly
04-23-2014, 02:46 PM
Do not delete build!dings unless you are running out of room, iph is iph

TobysPaw
04-23-2014, 03:00 PM
Yeah sure, I wouldn't delete for the sake of deleting but if it means getting big upgrades much earlier then it's worth it IMO. Small buildings quickly outgrow their usefulness

gREeALIST
04-23-2014, 03:21 PM
tbh I would delete 90% of your buildings and put the cash to MT and loft upgrades
^ This. OP has too many useless money buildings occupying space that's better devoted to other money buildings from the store. Only ones worth keeping right now I'm listing below; everything else needs to be wiped, especially those defense buildings.

Brownstone
Dominican Restaurants
Loft
Movie Theaters

Do not delete build!dings unless you are running out of room, iph is iph
I disagree. Most of the OP's buildings can be deleted at this point without impacting his IPH because they're only at level 1. It might be a different story if they were close to level 10, but even then, they contribute little to his IPH, and most of them have large footprints (like the Warehouses, which are just garbage for income and ROI). I say keep the above buildings, focus on leveling these up gradually, then shift his attention to a second Loft. He needs a second Loft, and both should be (at least) level 5 before he starts saving for a NC or a decent LTB. Hopefully, he's in a syn that has the 25% Building Output bonus for its members, or it's going to take him even longer to earn the money needed.

At his level and with his A/D stats, he would be hard-pressed to find enough campers to rob to pay for the NC (another reason why this Rivals List blows).

1Shot
04-23-2014, 03:36 PM
Ok. I cleared a bit. Take a look.
http://i.imgur.com/zpqw03j.jpgo

I took the wholesale out and am building another loft also.

gREeALIST
04-23-2014, 05:13 PM
Ok. I cleared a bit. Take a look.
http://i.imgur.com/zpqw03j.jpgo

I took the wholesale out and am building another loft also.
Better. At this point, do not level up any other building except the Lofts (you want to alternate between them, e.g. once you're done taking Loft #1 to level 2, start saving again to level up Loft #2 to level 2, and continue this pattern until both are at least level 4). If you had an upgrade cost modifier, I would suggest both Lofts to level 5 before saving up to buy the NC. Whatever you rob will need to be reinvested into Loft upgrades (at least for now). If you don't have an upgrade cost modifier and/or maxed-out syn Building Output bonus, saving up for building upgrades will be a long and grinding process.

Seeing as the payout from the Lofts aren't great, there's no way around it: you have to rob others constantly to make up the difference. Target LTBs exclusively, if you can (as the majority incur 1-3 XP per rob attempt).

murf
04-23-2014, 08:05 PM
Horrible advice to delete the other buildings. At low IPH those buildings are very useful. Especially as an active player, he could have focused on upgrades such as ice cream shop and Italian restaurant, while saving for his loft and MT upgrades. At his level of IPH every $$ counts. There are other decent ones that should be in the mix as save upgrades as well, because you should always be upgrading. If you aren't upgrading something, you are limiting your IPH growth, no matter how small a gain it would be.

1Shot
04-23-2014, 08:22 PM
Better. At this point, do not level up any other building except the Lofts (you want to alternate between them, e.g. once you're done taking Loft #1 to level 2, start saving again to level up Loft #2 to level 2, and continue this pattern until both are at least level 4). If you had an upgrade cost modifier, I would suggest both Lofts to level 5 before saving up to buy the NC. Whatever you rob will need to be reinvested into Loft upgrades (at least for now). If you don't have an upgrade cost modifier and/or maxed-out syn Building Output bonus, saving up for building upgrades will be a long and grinding process.

Seeing as the payout from the Lofts aren't great, there's no way around it: you have to rob others constantly to make up the difference. Target LTBs exclusively, if you can (as the majority incur 1-3 XP per rob attempt).

I don't have any mods that deflates my income. I do have the goodfellas class if that helps much.
The problem is that when I rob, I only get 20-30k a person using all my stamina. Should I camp someone? I found someone with a level 6 loft, so how does camping work? Do I just keep checking up on them?

ukwildcats5
04-24-2014, 03:21 AM
Personally on my mini I have every cash building I can get for my level and a few gold buildings. Obviously my higher iph is going to come from my lofts and movie theaters but while saving up for those upgrades I upgrade my smaller buildings. When your iph is low then those buildings really help out. However I do agree there comes a time when there is no use for the small iph buildings and it wouldn't do any harm to sell them but that doesn't come until your over 100k iph at least. Also upgrade type a buildings before type b.

Thatkidyouknow
04-24-2014, 03:39 AM
I only have 11 buildings, but an iph of over 100k. Lofts movie theaters beachside inn, slice rink LTB Dominican restaurant and Internet company. Lofts Dominican resultant a and movie theaters are what you want to level up the most

therealbengie
04-24-2014, 08:38 AM
horrible horrible advice to delete cash buildings, money is money!!! at 12.5mil iph I only delete cash buildings if I am desperate for space, have no def buildings to delete and can't afford the next expansion.

I still have most buildings and collect from them on a regular basis, I love my 1Hr buildings as they pay for box event opens + 80k into my bank and also make it clear when a box can be opened as I do the two together!

unless you are absolutely desperate for space please don't delete cash buildings, every penny counts buddy! that's like rounding every purchase you make to the nearest dollar/pound/whatever, imagine the difference that would make over a month!

therealbengie
04-24-2014, 08:39 AM
I only have 11 buildings, but an iph of over 100k. Lofts movie theaters beachside inn, slice rink LTB Dominican restaurant and Internet company. Lofts Dominican resultant a and movie theaters are what you want to level up the most

in my experience LTB's normally offer better upgrade paths than the existing buildings, when you get to high levels existing buildings have crazy long upgrade times!

1Shot
04-24-2014, 11:58 AM
I needed the space anyways.

gREeALIST
04-24-2014, 06:20 PM
Horrible advice to delete the other buildings. At low IPH those buildings are very useful. Especially as an active player, he could have focused on upgrades such as ice cream shop and Italian restaurant, while saving for his loft and MT upgrades. At his level of IPH every $$ counts. There are other decent ones that should be in the mix as save upgrades as well, because you should always be upgrading. If you aren't upgrading something, you are limiting your IPH growth, no matter how small a gain it would be.
While I do agree on the Ice Cream Shop and Italian Restaurant as good entry IPH starters , it doesn't appear that he had either to begin with. He would need gold to purchase the Ice Cream Shop, but the Italian Restaurant would be one of the better entry point investments; this would be worth upgrading in the short term.

Given that his IPH is ~$19K presently, there isn't too much harm in selling off lesser buildings with weak returns and/or lengthy ROI. On the one hand, I agree that he should be upgrading something constantly, but at the same time, some buildings are just sinkholes as investments, and my belief is that he might be better off focusing on some other money buildings with those same funds (such as the Italian Restaurant). He can still collect from the remaining buildings, but some of those aren't worth upgrading, even if the upgrade costs are inexpensive. I can't think of a more obvious example than the Warehouse, not because of the 48-hour collection times, but the amount of income collected at the end of 2 days.

Ideally, I would have started with purchasing and leveling some affordable IPH earners (like the Italian Restaurant, Ice Cream Shop, Laundromat, T-shirt Stand), then move on to Movie Theater, followed by the Loft, and lastly, the Nightclub (purchased my first after 4 months of playing and collecting from all of my buildings regularly, when I used to be an hourly player). For the IPH behemoths among us, feel free to add your own tips to benefit upstart players like the OP. Yeah, the community isn't the same one from a year ago (when I started, when players like The Billionaire contributed daily advice) and the game has lost its direction, but forum members still need a helping hand now and again.

Gimp.change
04-24-2014, 07:47 PM
with new rivals list creating 24 hour buildings and upgrading them is the best way that way you can set a timer.

Naughty Nolan
04-24-2014, 11:32 PM
the main way to bulid your IPH quicly is to only focus on type A bulidings. here the link to see all the info you need.

http://crimecity.wikia.com/wiki/Payout_of_building

Type A buildings have an income growth like the following:

Level Income Multiplier
1 1x
2 3x
3 6x
4 10x
5 15x
6 22x
7 31x
8 42x
9 55x
10 75x

$360 Ice Cream Shop - $95 - Gold Building

Italian Restaurant - $140

Laundromat - $5

Loft - $11,000 Mansion -

$850 - Gold Building

Movie Theater - $3,100

Nightclub - $175,000

Pawn Shop - $125

Pizza Parlor - $30

Souvenir Store - $60

Tattoo Parlor - $105

Techno Club - $1,000 - Gold Building

1Shot
04-25-2014, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the helpful advice everyone!

Ntggamer
04-28-2014, 06:33 PM
If you want a bit of money somewhat quick is go to train yard and kill Lorenzo Genova 40 times then you get a nightclub

Ntggamer
04-28-2014, 06:34 PM
Lorenzo pays around a million per kill and it's pretty cheap to get the things needed to kill him unless you don't want lots of exp then it's a bad idea