PDA

View Full Version : Please Clarify Gree.net Country Restriction / Discontinuation Notice

Sgt. Fancypants
04-23-2014, 11:19 AM
http://en.help.gree.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/5864/~/country-restrictions-on-the-gree-app-and-discontinuation-of-updates

Moderators, please clarify which games or apps this will effect. Thank you.

Mark-1
04-23-2014, 11:27 AM
This is definitely getting a big response. I have several upset Germany and Italy players in my faction. From the post, it looks like they are being forced out. I would definitely like a more detailed explanation from Gree. It would help to understand the why behind this issue.

***update*** heard this only applies to "GREE App" which is a social networking app, not any Gree games. Please confirm Gree.

Flash0810
04-23-2014, 11:31 AM
Just had a response from one of our guys in our faction. From the looks of it, GREE is talking about their GREE APP (social App - not the games). So we should be safe.

Sgt. Fancypants
04-23-2014, 11:33 AM
Just had a response from one of our guys in our faction. From the looks of it, GREE is talking about their GREE APP (social App - not the games). So we should be safe.

^ I agree. I just want to get a formal response to calm people down.

2MblaZ
04-23-2014, 11:40 AM
Duh... the very name says " GREE APP" does it anywhere say name of the game? Only some useless crap-app that nobody ever used nor heard of it is being pushed out...

Here, read name again, no need to read the article: Country Restrictions on the GREE App and Discontinuation of Updates

Cobra Kai
04-23-2014, 11:47 AM
Duh... the very name says " GREE APP" does it anywhere say name of the game? Only some useless crap-app that nobody ever used nor heard of it is being pushed out...

Here, read name again, no need to read the article: Country Restrictions on the GREE App and Discontinuation of Updates

Last time I looked, just now, I have a Gree app on iPhone that says Modern War. So I can understand the confusion. It is an app created and updated by Gree. So therein is a Gree app

Sweep the leg !!!

2MblaZ
04-23-2014, 12:56 PM
Last time I looked, just now, I have a Gree app on iPhone that says Modern War. So I can understand the confusion. It is an app created and updated by Gree. So therein is a Gree app

Sweep the leg !!!

As I said: "Only some useless crap-app that nobody ever used nor heard of " - if you don't believe, sweep that leg and search for GREE in your app store, you will see that crap-app everyone is so afraid of losing... You don't have ANY app named GREE I can guarantee that with almost 99.9% certainty... ;)

You do, however, have app named Modern War that is made by GREE, but that's quite a different confusion level lol

Bobar
04-24-2014, 12:23 AM
i would like an official to clarify