PDA

View Full Version : Is camping the answer?

bam bam.
04-23-2014, 10:30 AM
What is the best way to combat the absurdity we are currently facing.

Perhaps skip all these events that are way overpriced and just focus on growing your iph is the answer

Thief
04-23-2014, 10:53 AM
The Answer for what though?

If your goal is to have a High IPH then yes i suppose that you could do that

Currently im not sure that LLP's have the advantage that they use to anymore.

bam bam.
04-23-2014, 11:39 AM
In response to ridiculous events. Not about preserving your level, more about preserving ur mental state lol.

I'm thinking the best way to play is to not play at all. Build ur base up, get super high iph. Get 3000 28k units n go from there

tambour.de_ville
04-23-2014, 12:17 PM
What is the best way to combat the absurdity we are currently facing.

Perhaps skip all these events that are way overpriced and just focus on growing your iph is the answer

There is an answer, but camping ain't it, mate.

bam bam.
04-23-2014, 12:21 PM
There is an answer, but camping ain't it, mate.

Without quitting n going to clash of clans ? Lol

Mastert55!
04-23-2014, 07:18 PM
lol camping doesn't make you get higher stats. Maybe IPH but if you don't complete events, you ain't gettin stronger quickly.

Led
04-23-2014, 08:09 PM
ABC..

Always
Be
Camping

jinjack292
04-23-2014, 08:28 PM
it takes too long to build up iph, but by using the power of golds , then u dont need to camp or cheat. By the time u finish building ur iph, pretty sure most of the players ardy quit this game b/c of the lame events.

Apollo13
04-23-2014, 09:05 PM
This game keeps changing, so it is difficult to say if camping is the best strategy. I think one just need to keep adapting as the game changes so that you are taking advantage of the changes to suit your game.

bam bam.
04-24-2014, 02:11 AM
lol camping doesn't make you get higher stats. Maybe IPH but if you don't complete events, you ain't gettin stronger quickly.

I can buy 28000 atk units. This increases my stats. My iph with 2 buildings upgrading at a time is increasing by a min of 100k per day...that number is growing

I am a cow!
04-24-2014, 05:23 AM
Without quitting n going to clash of clans ? Lol

At this rate COC with be the same as MW with "Clan Wars" ;)

Agent Orange
04-24-2014, 06:11 AM
My gut feeling is camping is a waste of time unless you like sitting around stagnating while everyone else leaves you behind. Will also depend a lot on what level you drop anchor on but it needs to be at the point where you can buy all the unit buildings since you want L10's of the second round buildings so you can use your IPH to buy the strongest units to increase you unit density. Otherwise what is the point.

But the real answer to the question is...... Quit....... Sadly.