PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the state of GREE

Flash0810
04-23-2014, 10:00 AM
Everyone, I just had the following link posted in our GroupME chat group that some may find interesting:

http://en.help.gree.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/5864/~/country-restrictions-on-the-gree-app-and-discontinuation-of-updates

Not quite sure but if I read it right, it stats GREE App (meaning all GREE Apps??). So for many factions out there, this will affect you more than others (and some not at all). However, there are some serious players in a few of these countries listed in the link above.

So my thoughts and questions is what is the state of GREE and will the games be around too much longer? Some of the guys in our faction are already looking at alternative games in case this is a sinking ship.

Flash0810
04-23-2014, 10:01 AM
Actually, many in our faction are already downloading and forming up on Clash of Clans.

Jayen
04-24-2014, 10:02 AM
WTF.... I thought internet was free

lemonhaze
04-24-2014, 10:18 AM
this is only for the social app not the games...idk why anyone would want to download their social app anyways when we have so many more to choose from that actually work well and customer service is top notch

CJ54
04-24-2014, 10:28 AM
It's not affecting Modern War (or Kingdom Age/ Crime City/ LaW / Beyond the Dead/ any of the other games we have forums for here).

Ghost Unit 1551
04-24-2014, 12:43 PM
That was a close call, for a minute there I thought Modern War was "calling-it-a-wrap" and movin-on...
Thanks for the clarification CJ54, I really didn't want to Nuke my base and go on a scorched earth campaign, killing everyone, including allies, women and children, dogs, cats, gold fish, well you get the idea...:eek: