PDA

View Full Version : looking for top 750 faction

rushabhc
04-23-2014, 09:22 AM
I play daily,
my lv 58,
3.6m attack and 4m defence,
wants to join a better faction, currently in top1500 faction, can have 15kWD points.......
anyone interested plz let me know.....

Jody13
04-23-2014, 10:33 AM
Danger Close Faction 890879030. Apply

bobthebuilder654
04-25-2014, 04:11 PM
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED 2 IS SEEKING NEW ACTIVE PLAYERS
Are you ready to join Mission Accomplished 2...we are a very active faction looking for active players. This faction is for serious active players who love the game. Great group of fun and dedicated active players. We are all ready to help you get stronger. Must use groupme and be active. Check us out!!!
Faction invite: 999 067 329
Requirements:
active player
participation in all events
attend 50% battle in world domination
donate as much as cash as u can
all folders and concrete donated
listen to the officers
must be willing to participate in faction quest over individual quest
groupme downloaded before joining
loyal player
can score 15K wd points
Background of Faction:
We will be top 750 next war!!! We get close to finishing all events and have a top 200 sister faction who helps us.After building stats and showing your active you can get promoted to the top 200 faction!! So if you are an active player who meets the requirements listed above and is interested, click here to join our Recruitment room and talk with our officers:https://groupme.com/join_group/7765374/cWMuTH
Please PM me if you have questions.
Hope to meet you soon!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED 2 IS SEEKING NEW ACTIVE PLAYERS
Are you ready to join Mission Accomplished 2...we are a very active faction looking for active players. This faction is for serious active players who love the game. Great group of fun and dedicated active players. We are all ready to help you get stronger. Must use groupme and be active. Check us out!!!
Faction invite: 999 067 329
Requirements:
active player
participation in all events
attend 50% battle in world domination
donate as much as cash as u can
all folders and concrete donated
listen to the officers
must be willing to participate in faction quest over individual quest
groupme downloaded before joining
loyal player
can score 15K wd points
Background of Faction:
We will be top 750 next war!!! We get close to finishing all events and have a top 200 sister faction who helps us.After building stats and showing your active you can get promoted to the top 200 faction!! So if you are an active player who meets the requirements listed above and is interested, click here to join our Recruitment room and talk with our officers:https://groupme.com/join_group/7765374/cWMuTH
Please PM me if you have questions.
Hope to meet you soon!