PDA

View Full Version : RE: GREE Tickets.."The Cavalry Has Arrived"

Dogmygod
04-23-2014, 12:14 AM
RE: Problems with GREE Tickets.."The Cavalry has arrived".(works on MW and Legions)

Hi All...Howdy... If you ever have an issue that you cant seem to get resolved, simply email GREE and include Apple-support or Google-Play Support in the email...Its amazing the effect this has had for me hopefully it will work as well for any/every one else

googleplay-support@google.com
iTunesStoreSupport@apple.com

-Dog

One man army
04-23-2014, 02:51 AM
What did it do

Bamaboy54
04-23-2014, 10:33 AM
RE: Problems with GREE Tickets.."The Cavalry has arrived".(works on MW and Legions)

Hi All...Howdy... If you ever have an issue that you cant seem to get resolved, simply email GREE and include Apple-support or Google-Play Support in the email...Its amazing the effect this has had for me hopefully it will work as well for any/every one else

googleplay-support@google.com
iTunesStoreSupport@apple.com

-Dog

Interesting... Nice find. There is no doubt that something needs to be done because if anyone that has sent in a ticket to support for help knows, it's a completely broken system. Heck, if those copied improves response and actual resolve to the ticket by one day, that could be measured as improvement!

Dogmygod
04-23-2014, 10:48 AM
They (Google Play and Apple itunes ) fixed everything with my account/accounts in just a few days...