PDA

View Full Version : War Inc VS Death Knights - Take a Vote

ColombianThreatMachine
04-22-2014, 08:01 PM
Lets Pretend for just a moment that both teams had equal armor, equal gems, equal players, equal declares and equal time to play with equal day and night crews. Lets take a vote on who would win and post your reasons why.

Sir Spunge ACE
04-22-2014, 08:15 PM
As much as I'd love to see a new guild up there, DK just has too much pride and too many members.

Yongsan
04-22-2014, 08:29 PM
How would either win if everything is exactly the same as you described it? You're proposing that there are two identical guilds with identical members playing at identical times with identical armors? I think the only comparable way is if you suggested both guilds had equal amounts of gems to spend. With that said, though, under either scenario the sheer size of DK's alliance would give it an unbeatable edge against any other guild trying to match up with it imo.

busteroaf
04-22-2014, 08:49 PM
Stupid thread is stupid. Whee!

ZackAttack
04-22-2014, 09:10 PM
Stupid thread is stupid. Whee!

Aren't stupid threads usually useful...?

Sol Invictus
04-23-2014, 01:09 PM
WAR Inc would win.
No question.
Any other outcome defies logic.

bosskiller
04-23-2014, 01:10 PM
It defies Sol logic. Not logic of normal people.

EljayK
04-23-2014, 01:25 PM
How would either win if everything is exactly the same as you described it? You're proposing that there are two identical guilds with identical members playing at identical times with identical armors? I think the only comparable way is if you suggested both guilds had equal amounts of gems to spend. With that said, though, under either scenario the sheer size of DK's alliance would give it an unbeatable edge against any other guild trying to match up with it imo.

It mentions that they have equal time to play, not that they participate equally.

This may be hard to understand for someone who's never played the game before money was the only factor, but at one point switching your armors and paying attention to opponents, as well as proper LINE coordination and scouting, used to be a crucial methodology to winning. Back before you could just farm the GM or have someone strip.

Yongsan
04-23-2014, 02:16 PM
It mentions that they have equal time to play, not that they participate equally.

This may be hard to understand for someone who's never played the game before money was the only factor, but at one point switching your armors and paying attention to opponents, as well as proper LINE coordination and scouting, used to be a crucial methodology to winning. Back before you could just farm the GM or have someone strip.

"equal players, equal declares and equal time to play with equal day and night crews"
Equal time to play, equal day and night crews to me suggests equal participation. If you have the same crews running 24 hours a day they are essentially duplicates would you not agree? Regardless, all I was trying to say was the question to me seemed to suggest that there are two identical twins; who would win in a contest?

ZERO_07
04-23-2014, 02:37 PM
Pointless thread. Nothing about this game will EVER be equal during war.

Also if it really were equal then it would just come down to luck since the only independent variable is the RNG for points. And talking about luck is also pointless.

MavMD
04-23-2014, 05:22 PM
DK obviously. Its not War Inc.'s turn to host for the rebels, you probably won't even see them on the leaderboards. I'm guessing you meant Gypsy Jokers for the upcoming war. But regardless, as everyone has so delicately pointed out. Pointless thread is pointless. Cheers!

Captnpain
04-23-2014, 05:39 PM
DK obviously. Its not War Inc.'s turn to host for the rebels, you probably won't even see them on the leaderboards. I'm guessing you meant Gypsy Jokers for the upcoming war. But regardless, as everyone has so delicately pointed out. Pointless thread is pointless. Cheers!

Oh No, you will see us on the board :)

busteroaf
04-23-2014, 08:26 PM

Before money was a factor? People played in wars without money? That's odd. I don't remember a cap on the first war, it was just "the first" and people weren't sure how it would play out, nor were they ready for what would eventually happen... the seemingly ever rising costs.

It wasn't always rainbows and... well, yes, THOSE Rainbows were always there... but you know what I mean. And yes, armor switching and using defensive tactics was crucial... for about 1.5 wars until stripping took over.

Reversal
04-24-2014, 05:33 AM
I will vote DK because Sol voted WAR.

Ant venom
04-24-2014, 07:02 PM
No doubt Death Knights because they usually turn 19 million points into 21 million points in a matter of hours and they do stripping.Also they turn rank 5 to rank 1 in 3 days.

busteroaf
04-24-2014, 08:15 PM
No doubt Death Knights because they usually turn 19 million points into 21 million points in a matter of hours and they do stripping.Also they turn rank 5 to rank 1 in 3 days.

U mad bro?
Sounds like you're jealous that they're:
1) coordinated enough to pull massive points when they want
2) unlike many teams that start out hot and blow their entire budget of gems the first day, they know how to pace
3) have the "at any cost" mentality, and willing to back it up with their wallets
4) don't get scared when they're down a rank or two.

Though I'm not sure how exactly turning 19 million into 21 million in a matter of hours is relevant. Any well geared, gem spending team can do this. Gaining 2 million in a few hours? Or do you mean scoring 19-21 million in a few hours. Then, you my friend, are also mistaken, because no one scores 20 million in a few hours. The first day, maybe, not hours.

Ant venom
04-25-2014, 01:57 PM
U mad bro?
Sounds like you're jealous that they're:
1) coordinated enough to pull massive points when they want
2) unlike many teams that start out hot and blow their entire budget of gems the first day, they know how to pace
3) have the "at any cost" mentality, and willing to back it up with their wallets
4) don't get scared when they're down a rank or two.

Though I'm not sure how exactly turning 19 million into 21 million in a matter of hours is relevant. Any well geared, gem spending team can do this. Gaining 2 million in a few hours? Or do you mean scoring 19-21 million in a few hours. Then, you my friend, are also mistaken, because no one scores 20 million in a few hours. The first day, maybe, not hours.
Not mad or jealous just trying tl give facts brought.Chill

ColombianThreatMachine
04-25-2014, 09:23 PM
Buster oaf owns all so beware about your comments, he is out to get you all suckas!!!

greenwing
04-26-2014, 02:48 AM
Easy one. DK would win because they would buy more gems as soon as the first badge is out :P

busteroaf
04-27-2014, 03:47 PM
Buster oaf owns all so beware about your comments, he is out to get you all suckas!!!

No just the idiots. But since you've decided to join the list... whee!

Also included in the list, people with signatures 17 lines long. Thank goodness... you just barely made it.

Seriously, why the urge to post every maxed armor you have, on individual lines? Ever heard or word wrap? It happens on forums too. Its also lovely in this case, as it doesn't make a one line post by someone such as yourself take up a whole screen worth.