PDA

View Full Version : Honour point problems

Valid or
04-22-2014, 07:07 PM
While I know some forum goers don't think this is a issue.
But I do,
We have bonus from rewards that get added to honour, but they don't work right.
On average I get 0 honour about 1 out of 6-8 raids, even tho I have 14 points added from bonuses to raid honour.(that's not including the %bonuses)
I have also noticed it during war time when attacking(don't know how often it happens then as I haven't tracked that part)

If these bonuses are not working right, how meny other bonuses do we have that just don't function? And are just nice text to read on our profile.

KenjoMegi1
04-22-2014, 07:52 PM
Very good point and this has been brought up before..... I have brought it up after I noticed someone else had brought it up also. Every time it gets ignored. Here is another problem.... if you were to get the honor, what would you do with it? the things you can buy with honor are either to outrageously priced or just plain not worth it. in think these LE buying quests should incorporate honor maybe once a month or something.
-Kenjo Megi
-Scions of Abaddon-

Valid or
04-22-2014, 08:40 PM
Very good point and this has been brought up before..... I have brought it up after I noticed someone else had brought it up also. Every time it gets ignored. Here is another problem.... if you were to get the honor, what would you do with it? the things you can buy with honor are either to outrageously priced or just plain not worth it. in think these LE buying quests should incorporate honor maybe once a month or something.
-Kenjo Megi
-Scions of Abaddon-
Yep all honour units are a little over priced for the honour we get, but maybe if things worked right we might be able to use them, they did start a few quests where you could use honour to buy units. But over priced for the amount of honour we can acquire.
Yep this would be the 2nd time I have brought up the issue too. Thought I would try again since it was fairly quite around hear.