PDA

View Full Version : Syndicates Now Being Unlocked

CJ54
04-22-2014, 04:33 PM
Hello all,

Thank you for your patience while we were working on the servers. All syndicates are now being unlocked.

-Tmoney
04-22-2014, 04:59 PM
How about sending someone to retrieve my char. I lost my player last night and haven't heard a word from you all about it. Ticket # is #1547449. Please help. It's bad enough that I got screwed out of buying gold yesterday at 20% off, now I just get no reply about my lost account.

SC4R
04-22-2014, 05:12 PM
Hello all,

Thank you for your patience while we were working on the servers. All syndicates are now being unlocked.

CJ54,
I can leave the group, but after another group adds me, it doesn't show that I'm in a group when I look at my profile. The syn that accepted sees me on their member list. On my syndicate screen it shows that I am not in a syndicate.

There's still a problem.

archambeau
04-22-2014, 05:13 PM
I left my old syn. Sent a request to the new one where my other acct is 3 times. I am an officer so I accepted it. I can see my acct is on the member list but when I log into the acct I am trying to move it still says I am not in a syndicate. Are there issues with the syndicates being unlocked? Has anyone else had the same problem?

SC4R
04-22-2014, 05:16 PM
I left my old syn. Sent a request to the new one where my other acct is 3 times. I am an officer so I accepted it. I can see my acct is on the member list but when I log into the acct I am trying to move it still says I am not in a syndicate. Are there issues with the syndicates being unlocked? Has anyone else had the same problem?

yup, same problem

darryl3d
04-22-2014, 05:42 PM

I am also having the same issue, as is another syn member with his 2 accounts.

Quatargate
04-22-2014, 05:44 PM
Great job, gree. Another unforeseen "error".

Blowin Smoke
04-22-2014, 05:51 PM
Same problem.

Are ios transfers fixed yet?

Phillip99
04-22-2014, 05:59 PM
Anyone working on this.......gree?

mistress sherry
04-22-2014, 06:00 PM
Hello all,

Having trouble accepting new recruits, any help would be great, they were able to leave their old syndicate but are unable to join. i can accept the request and it shows them there but it then seems to kick them right back out.

archambeau
04-22-2014, 06:13 PM
Having the same issue accepting other requests. I am posting our syn code I their wall so they can request back. Just an idea until they fix this issue.

Quatargate
04-22-2014, 06:16 PM
Looks like CJ went home. We will have to wait another day.

evilbeef54
04-22-2014, 07:55 PM
Yup, I too am in purgatory... syndicate members list shows me in, but on my device it says join a syndicate... at least there isn't a syndicate event going on right now

The_
04-22-2014, 07:56 PM
Yup, I too am in purgatory... syndicate members list shows me in, but on my device it says join a syndicate... at least there isn't a syndicate event going on right now

Either clueless or sarcastic

Morgz
04-22-2014, 07:59 PM
I was going to change syndicates but now am afraid ill end up in limbo. The least they could do is acknowledge the problem and let us know they are working on it

iteachem
04-22-2014, 08:00 PM
we have several in same situation including a mini of mine that i use for energy events only.. stuck in never never land but shows in syndicate..

Rodimus
04-22-2014, 08:26 PM
GREE error = Free Gold

TZora
04-22-2014, 08:38 PM
GREE error = Free Gold
they're always lightning fast to fix "gold related" issues :)

Zyklones
04-23-2014, 12:26 AM
Wow GREE another screw up.

Stixupkid
04-23-2014, 01:50 AM
I requested to my Syndicate and was accepted back in but, when I look at my profile it says 'you are currently not in a Syndicate'. I thought you said this was fixed GREE????

Greeny1
04-23-2014, 02:21 AM
I requested to my Syndicate and was accepted back in but, when I look at my profile it says 'you are currently not in a Syndicate'. I thought you said this was fixed GREE????

Thats what is generally meant by fixed these days.....the problem has been shifted to another area.....

BusterGuts
04-23-2014, 03:19 AM
Add the EastSiders to the list of crews stricken by this epidemic!

General Dudus
04-23-2014, 03:37 AM
so my mini is back in syn showing up in syn but not on my mini my stats show I'm out of the syn sltq is going on i can't help my syn and looks like I'm losing out on prizes

Zippy69
04-23-2014, 03:37 AM
Yep, same issue over at AKP...

Syndicate Opened - booted 3 camper accounts who failed to deliver anywhere close to they're promised IP...

sent messages out to our high energy / low stat players to return home and assist with SLTQ..

3 members have returned (or at least appeared to do so); I went toi send one of them an 'in game' PM & System Booted Me out...

when I returned all 3 members were no longer showing as being in Syndicate!

FFS GREE a 5 year old could do better!

Thanks for messing players around & thanks for leaving syndicates in the lurch, during a SLTQ...

CJ/ORACLE:

here's a radical suggestion to pass on to whoever is in charge (sorry, it's not a new one either!)...

HOW ABOUT A MINIMUM 2-3 DAY BREAK, AT THE END OF EVERY GAME CYCLE TO ALLOW YOU GUYS TO SORT YOUR SH*T OUT, BREAK WHATEVER ISN'T BROKEN AND STILL HAVE A BIT OF TIME TO FIX IT AGAIN...

AND SYNIDICATES / PLAYERS ALSO GET A BREAK TO GIVE THEM TIME TO MOVE HOME; CATCH UP ON ANY ADMIN BEFORE LAUNCHING THEMSELVES STRAIGHT INTO ANOTHER SYNDICATE EVENT

NB: THE PACE YOU MOVE GAME AT THESE DAYS; IT'S HARDLY SURPRISING YOU HAVE SO MANY FUBARS EVERY WEEK OR SO!!!

PC77
04-23-2014, 03:59 AM
Yep same here. Bought an account in to help with SLTQ. Other members can see me as being in the team, yet when I log in, I'm not in a syndicate. As it stands now, I'm IN the team as an officer yet also on the request list at the same time. Haven't a clue will my hits register or not.
Is this company on a monthly bonus on how many players they can force out or what??

Thatkidyouknow
04-23-2014, 04:06 AM
Now we can officially recruit!

Csaby
04-23-2014, 04:41 AM
Answer from the mods would be appreciated!!!

The jP
04-23-2014, 05:56 AM
Answer from the mods would be appreciated!!!

Of all the jobs in the world, you decide to be a comedian? Haha.

And major agreement with Zippy69. A 3-5 day period after battles would be great. Time to sort problems for gree, time to recruit for syndicates. Good idea all around!

RealTeflonDon
04-23-2014, 05:59 AM
Rofl .

Debbi
04-23-2014, 06:04 AM
We are still having issue bringing in new members ... They are still stuck in limbo ... Please help!!!

Billy Two
04-23-2014, 06:51 AM
Have anyone got into a new synd successfully? I'm hanging in space but synd shows in. So I'm without the bonuses and missing the prizes!! I would appreciate some answers from Gree about how this issue is being solved as well with getting the items my team achieved while I was in but still not showing in game as member.

Morgz
04-23-2014, 07:50 AM
It's clearly system wide issue. I am now in limbo too. I submitted a ticket to gree. Autoresponder from them says "higher than normal volume of tickets, please be patient.

polly
04-23-2014, 07:52 AM
This server update did not help android issues either, freezing up, lag and can't wait to see how bad lag is during raid boss

iteachem
04-23-2014, 08:29 AM
CJ we have a few players who are in limbo.. and have been since syndicates unlocked yesterday.. I don't know when you will get this fixed but I would like the players who attempted to join to get the prizes we have collected.. Should we submit one ticket for the entire syn or individual tickets by player..

Also just a thought.. would be nice if players in limbo get some gold for energy refills to offset wasted time..

Thanks

Lorfarius
04-23-2014, 08:30 AM
Sat in limbo too, so frustrating :(

Siren2
04-23-2014, 08:30 AM
[QUOTE=CJ54;1274474]Hello all

Thank you for your patience while we were working on the servers. All syndicates are now being unlocked.[/QU

There is still a problem with the syndicates, once someone requests and is accepted they are still notin syndicate. It shows that they are members on the syn main page but their profile indicates they are not in any syndicate. Please let me know if this is a problem that many are having or just my syndicate and when will the issue be resolved. Thank you

iteachem
04-23-2014, 08:34 AM
Also those shown in limbo yesterday as in the syndicate are no longer showing in syndicate.. so.. kinda frustrating for them

General Dudus
04-23-2014, 08:42 AM
so now people are out in the cold losing units from sltq and no response from a mod great going Gree

Rhystan
04-23-2014, 09:06 AM
We have 9 members that where in limbo yesterday, but today they are all gone.. We've tried a bunch of times to get them in... shows them as in on our side, but on their side shows nothing.. this is ridiculous. . SLTQ being affected. People stuck in limbo.. seriously hope there will be some answers soon..

KillaDon
04-23-2014, 09:10 AM
Mods...... Please give us a update or a response that yall are seeing this and dont just ignore us. This is pathetic that there is 4 pages of your players talking about a serious issue yall have going on while a limited time syndicate event is going on an its so "limited" you wont add time to it for the ones who are out of a syn so we can get units we missed. At least acknowledge us?? Why fix something if it wasnt broke beofre!! What a mess!!!

The_Don
04-23-2014, 09:27 AM
We have 9 members that where in limbo yesterday, but today they are all gone.. We've tried a bunch of times to get them in... shows them as in on our side, but on their side shows nothing.. this is ridiculous. . SLTQ being affected. People stuck in limbo.. seriously hope there will be some answers soon..

Yes, we need some feedback

Morgz
04-23-2014, 09:49 AM
I don't know when you will get this fixed but I would like the players who attempted to join to get the prizes we have collected.. Should we submit one ticket for the entire syn or individual tickets by player..

Also just a thought.. would be nice if players in limbo get some gold for energy refills to offset wasted time..

Thanks
I agree with this 100%. I've been trying to get in and play in a top syndicate for quite some time. I finally got approved for one, and now I'm missing out on the spoils. I also wanted the opportunity to prove my worth to them, and that isn't happening either. In the mean time, I can just either continue to waste energy and gold on the ltq's that would also have negative effect by increasing my level, or not play at all and be bored until this is fixed, and then have to spend gold and energy like crazy to catch up once it is fixed. This really has caused a lot of problems.

How hard is it to log on and post that you are aware of the issues, and working to get them fixed?

The_
04-23-2014, 09:56 AM
Dear Gree Gods,

I would like a pony for Christmas, laced with discounted gold and iTunes gift cards.

KillaDon
04-23-2014, 10:23 AM
Just FYI I sent a ticket in 4hrs ago and they actually replied back about the issue. They said it will be fixed soon as they are working to fix it. So we all know what tang means but someone did finally respond about the issue!!

evilbeef54
04-23-2014, 10:29 AM
Yes, we need some feedback

Please be patient, you have to wait a few more hours, gree offices are only open from 11am to 3pm California time, and their lunchbreak is from 11:15am to 2:45pm... Everyone knows that

King_Dagummit
04-23-2014, 10:49 AM
Hello all,

GREE, we have people who have been sitting in limbo due to your server "upgrades", and they are locked out of the sltq. You know this is an issue; your ticket replies say as much. If syns weren't ready to be unlocked, you shouldn't have posted that they were. Syndicates took actions, and now loads of people are missing out on prizes or unable to help their syndicates finish a great event. This isn't right. Give us an extra day or two on the sltq to make up for this colossal mistake. It would be a sign of good faith, and as you know, we still have to spend to finish it, even if you gave us five extra days.

More frequent updates about what is going on and when we should expect a fix would be helpful too.

Morgz
04-23-2014, 10:58 AM
I just got a response from Gree for my ticket I submitted:

"A G, Apr 23 10:07:
Hey Morgz,
Thank you for contacting GREE Support.
We are aware of this specific issue and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and appreciate your continued patience!
Regards,
A"

archambeau
04-23-2014, 11:27 AM
I just got a response from Gree for my ticket I submitted:

"A G, Apr 23 10:07:
Hey Morgz,
Thank you for contacting GREE Support.
We are aware of this specific issue and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and appreciate your continued patience!
Regards,
A"
Better than the one I got. I was told that syndicates were temporarily locked thanks for your patience. This after I had left my previous syndicate and after this thread was started. I don't think they even read our tickets. Just skim through and push the button for the automated response that fits best. Useless!

R-C
04-23-2014, 11:35 AM
I created a mini on bluestacks to see if I could join my own syn. And it worked. But we still have two members in limbo. We are are about to move to our big sister syn and the guys who tried to jump over are stuck on the outside. Some feedback would be the least we deserve.

Morgz
04-23-2014, 11:36 AM
Either that or maybe you submitted yours much earlier than mine, and they may not have been totally aware at that point? I just sent my ticket in about 4 hours ago. I was pretty surprised to get some sort of reply (besides the initial auto-responder).

Rhystan
04-23-2014, 01:05 PM
CJ stated they are working on it

General Dudus
04-23-2014, 01:18 PM
still no mod answer to this understand from above post but i think what we all need to know how are they going to compensate players who have been left out and lost prizes and are they going to extend the sltq i think the majority would like a answer to that

Phillip99
04-23-2014, 01:36 PM
I'm sure it is pointless to ask, but any est time on resolution?

fraboy
04-23-2014, 01:42 PM
Hello all,

Right now it locked again, and crashes after making changes in the member section!

Champion24
04-23-2014, 02:44 PM
And around and around we go.. gree need more of your cash guys..keep your donations coming.

King_Dagummit
04-23-2014, 06:23 PM
Hello all,

Let's bump this back up, now that you have removed the sticky, and relocked the syns you broke. It is worth remembering the time GREE engineers and mods thoughts that unlocking their broken handy work was the right thing to do.

*bump*

😇😇😇😇😇

KillaDon
04-23-2014, 06:30 PM
Let's Bump this

montecore
04-23-2014, 06:35 PM
Also, you guys accidentally gave The Art of War the final streak prize. They didn't finish. Please fix.

King_Dagummit
04-23-2014, 06:51 PM
Monte, you have another thread about that, in which you make a lot of good points. Let's keep this thread about the syn lock. Thank you for not troll lol lolling this.

Luca1
04-23-2014, 07:15 PM
Can we at least get an update, CJ?

fraboy
04-24-2014, 01:35 AM
Hello all,

I would really like to know the currentmstatus of this mess asap. Last night all new members where kicked out, just like that. Some of them donated bricks, uzis etc and then find themselfs kicked out! New members I accept show up on my list but do not show up on the accepted member 's list.
It would be nice and plain normal that Gree gives us a status update asap and also gives a push message on CC about because verybody is in total confusion now.

General Dudus
04-24-2014, 06:11 AM
can members receive missing units please

RealTeflonDon
04-24-2014, 06:12 AM
Bahahaha!!

GREE, do the right thing?
Maybe when hell freezes over.

Gimp.change
04-24-2014, 07:38 PM
so the compensation for half of our players being locked out of SLTQ for most of it was 20 Gold? Wow