PDA

View Full Version : Mods, dev and gree staff--please consider

PITA4PRES
04-22-2014, 02:02 PM
Many players have pleaded with Gree for a long time to make changes to the game such as more time between events and wars, events that don't require vaults and vaults of gold to finish, etc. Often times Gree will say they will not change the schedule or how things are done because their research shows that doing things a certain way is most profitable. As someone who has taken some statistics courses, (I am not an expert, mind you) but I do know that that are things that can manipulate the outcome of statistical research meaning the results may not be entirely accurate. As there have been many changes to the game since it first came out, it is entirely possible that there are things that were not included in their original research. As a result I strongly urge Gree to conduct new research into this game by asking for input from people who currently play the game.

Here is my suggestion for how to do this. They have an in-game pop-up that directs us to a separate survey site, and in exchange for our time, offer us a one time gold payment such as 50 or 100 gold, depending upon the length of the survey. Not a huge amount of gold, just a little thank you. We could be required to input our ally code to help prevent people from completing it more than once. They could ask things like how long we have been playing, current or former gold buyer and how much we spend on gold each month. They could ask if gold purchases have remained the same or if people have reduced their purchases and how much they spend a month. If someone no longer buys gold or has reduced their purchases, find out why and what, if anything, will entice them to buy more gold or even start buying gold if not a gold buyer. (I know that some people may be reducing purchases because of price increases in their country.) They should also ask how much gold people are willing to spend in order to complete events and separate them out for faction vs. individual. They could also ask what events we like and don't like and why as well as any ideas for new events or other improvements that need to be made to the game. Time between wars would definitely need to be reconsidered as well considering there have been numerous pleas for more than 3 weeks between wars. There may be other things as well that people may want included in the survey. Feel free to add any ideas of what you think should be considered. A research survey like this could be extremely helpful and possibly even get some people to return to the game or start spending again. I know the odds of Gree doing this, especially in exchange for gold is very slim, but it is something I believe they really need to do considering they have lost many long time players for various reasons. Doing a survey like this could also help them breathe new life into the game and possibly start adding to their profits if they actually LISTEN to their players and not some old research that no longer seems to be relevant. Perhaps if Gree had more current research, they may actually grow a brain and be willing to give the players what they want, especially if there is a possibility of increasing their profits. I normally hate filling out surveys, but I know I would be willing to complete one if Gree would offer a gold incentive. Would you be willing to assist with some research in this manner if Gree actually did something like this?

Dazzj10
04-22-2014, 02:30 PM
I'd gladly fill one out,, even if it was just for the longer between wars,, should go back to minimum 4 weeks

jrb22250
04-22-2014, 07:38 PM
Well said!

iamnasty
04-22-2014, 08:16 PM
Many players have pleaded with Gree for a long time to make changes to the game such as more time between events and wars, events that don't require vaults and vaults of gold to finish, etc. Often times Gree will say they will not change the schedule or how things are done because their research shows that doing things a certain way is most profitable. As someone who has taken some statistics courses, (I am not an expert, mind you) but I do know that that are things that can manipulate the outcome of statistical research meaning the results may not be entirely accurate. As there have been many changes to the game since it first came out, it is entirely possible that there are things that were not included in their original research. As a result I strongly urge Gree to conduct new research into this game by asking for input from people who currently play the game.

Here is my suggestion for how to do this. They have an in-game pop-up that directs us to a separate survey site, and in exchange for our time, offer us a one time gold payment such as 50 or 100 gold, depending upon the length of the survey. Not a huge amount of gold, just a little thank you. We could be required to input our ally code to help prevent people from completing it more than once. They could ask things like how long we have been playing, current or former gold buyer and how much we spend on gold each month. They could ask if gold purchases have remained the same or if people have reduced their purchases and how much they spend a month. If someone no longer buys gold or has reduced their purchases, find out why and what, if anything, will entice them to buy more gold or even start buying gold if not a gold buyer. (I know that some people may be reducing purchases because of price increases in their country.) They should also ask how much gold people are willing to spend in order to complete events and separate them out for faction vs. individual. They could also ask what events we like and don't like and why as well as any ideas for new events or other improvements that need to be made to the game. Time between wars would definitely need to be reconsidered as well considering there have been numerous pleas for more than 3 weeks between wars. There may be other things as well that people may want included in the survey. Feel free to add any ideas of what you think should be considered. A research survey like this could be extremely helpful and possibly even get some people to return to the game or start spending again. I know the odds of Gree doing this, especially in exchange for gold is very slim, but it is something I believe they really need to do considering they have lost many long time players for various reasons. Doing a survey like this could also help them breathe new life into the game and possibly start adding to their profits if they actually LISTEN to their players and not some old research that no longer seems to be relevant. Perhaps if Gree had more current research, they may actually grow a brain and be willing to give the players what they want, especially if there is a possibility of increasing their profits. I normally hate filling out surveys, but I know I would be willing to complete one if Gree would offer a gold incentive. Would you be willing to assist with some research in this manner if Gree actually did something like this?

TLTR !!!....moo :D

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-22-2014, 08:26 PM

The Truth is strong with you.

iamnasty
04-22-2014, 08:31 PM
The Truth is strong with you.

TTiSwU ???....moo :D

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-22-2014, 08:42 PM
TTiSwU ???....moo :D

Nastyami :D oom....

Mastert55!
04-22-2014, 11:50 PM
This is a brilliant idea bro. I would be more than welcome to fill out a survey just to get a positive outcome from Gree.