PDA

View Full Version : A WARNING to high stat, low IPH players

HayeZeus
04-22-2014, 12:52 PM
You used to run around this place, hammering away at all the high IPH players knowing that there was nothing we could do about it. Your IPH sucks. You spent tons of gold and got great stats. We don't want to put ourselves on your feed so we just take the beatings, get better with our timers, and hope that you don't show up every 7 hours to kill off our cathedrals.

Well those days are over.

In the last week, I've swatted away 4 or 5 of these annoying flies and they'll never return. It's a simple proposition really - you raid me for 50 million? I'll raid you back and kill off 100, 200, 300 million in units until you cry mercy. You can't compete with high iph players anymore. Any amount of money you take from them, can easily be taken back times 5. Why would you continue to raid a high IPH player if you know they'll just kill off all the units you just purchased with their money plus more? You wouldn't. Gold can't even save you. Spend all the gold you want, you'll never catch up to me and my cash unit inflated army. Gold is now irrelevant for us wealthy folk.

So my advice for all the other high IPH players out there - start hitting back. If someone is on your feed constantly, black out their base and look at how many units they lose in the process. Then send them a message and tell them how much money they just lost in units. If you hit defense/unit/boost buildings you will lose units but who cares - thats what your high IPH is for. Buy them back. Take a small loss in stats to prevent these flies from showing up again. Most people haven't figured this out yet but the flies seem to learn quick. If I black out someone's base, I might lose a million in stats. Big deal, I buy 5 million in stats a day. Blacking out a base 1 time will easily kill off anywhere from 100-200 mil in units. You'll never have to worry about people taking your money again.

IPH runs this house.

Thief
04-22-2014, 12:57 PM
Hahah good Read.

2 Problems with said Scenario: 1 they raid more than you make from IPH anyways.

2, Gree will eventually step up their game once again making cash units obsolete.

They Cycle Continues.

In the end its a game. Have fun

HayeZeus
04-22-2014, 01:04 PM
Hahah good Read.

2 Problems with said Scenario: 1 they raid more than you make from IPH anyways.

2, Gree will eventually step up their game once again making cash units obsolete.

They Cycle Continues.

In the end its a game. Have fun

Replying to number 1 - They can raid all they want thats fine. They just wont raid me :). That's the point of the thread. If they take 50 million from me, I'll burn 200 million of their units. They would be fools to try and battle me so they'll never come back. PLUS, if other high iph players started adopting this strategy, there would be no one left for them to raid. Everyone would kill off the money the flies just stole.

Replying to number 2 - Not gonna happen for months and months and we all know that's true. It will take around 5-6 months for a person with 25 mil IPH to max out on cash units. 99 percent of players have nowhere near 25 mil IPH so the cash unit game will be around for a long time. The only way to get beyond that is to make the prizes much stronger for events. And by much stronger, I mean they would need to start giving out 5-10 million stat units. Yeah, not gonna happen anytime soon either.

The gap between the top and bottom is now so enormous that the only way to get beyond it and to get people to spend gold is to create leagues. That is beyond Gree's capabilities as it would require more than half a brain to accomplish.

HayeZeus
04-22-2014, 01:09 PM
And at my level (or should I say our level Thief lol), nobody is averaging $500 mil a day in raids (what 25 mil IPH nets you roughly). I know, because there are few who raid more than I do and $500 mil/day is an outlier.

hsf
04-22-2014, 01:12 PM
I dont think so.
My iph is only 14m but raid over 1b/day average. Nobody wants to leave me a speed dial bc Im very active & strong!

HayeZeus
04-22-2014, 01:22 PM
I dont think so.
My iph is only 14m but raid over 1b/day average. Nobody wants to leave me a speed dial bc Im very active & strong!

You are not immune to the strategy. Simple math people. If you raid me for 50 million, and I kill off 200 million of your units, are you going to hit me again? No. End of story. You would be an idiot to hit back because you're losing money. You're going to raid other people who don't fight back.

Web323
04-22-2014, 01:22 PM
You are not immune to the strategy. Simple math people. If you raid me for 50 million, and I kill off 200 million of your units, are you going to hit me again? No. End of story. You would be an idiot to hit back because you're losing money. You're going to raid other people who don't fight back.

That is assuming you buy cash units

hsf
04-22-2014, 01:28 PM
I will absolutely punish back, and actually nobody is stronger than me on my rivals list. :cool:

mreilly
04-22-2014, 01:33 PM
This may work until gree changes the casualty rate again...

krill
04-22-2014, 01:37 PM

Only problem with this is , you black out their base once , they leave it black , and you still appear on their list , while you may be able to get 2 units down with your 12 attacks per day , I would rather have that big IPH guy on my list and give up the 3.6M per day or the odd unit

HayeZeus
04-22-2014, 01:39 PM
If anything the casualty rates are too low right now

Maverick0073
04-22-2014, 01:46 PM
You have a problem even if you have 300m mare attack than their def you will lose units when you hit non cash buildings. So even with your high iph you will do more damage to yourself than to just be charitable and give to the needy. Ps. What level are you and your name so I can raid you.

Thief
04-22-2014, 01:50 PM
Replying to number 1 - They can raid all they want thats fine. They just wont raid me :). That's the point of the thread. If they take 50 million from me, I'll burn 200 million of their units. They would be fools to try and battle me so they'll never come back. PLUS, if other high iph players started adopting this strategy, there would be no one left for them to raid. Everyone would kill off the money the flies just stole.

Replying to number 2 - Not gonna happen for months and months and we all know that's true. It will take around 5-6 months for a person with 25 mil IPH to max out on cash units. 99 percent of players have nowhere near 25 mil IPH so the cash unit game will be around for a long time. The only way to get beyond that is to make the prizes much stronger for events. And by much stronger, I mean they would need to start giving out 5-10 million stat units. Yeah, not gonna happen anytime soon either.

The gap between the top and bottom is now so enormous that the only way to get beyond it and to get people to spend gold is to create leagues. That is beyond Gree's capabilities as it would require more than half a brain to accomplish.

I guess my point is 50 Million is a small number. I know 3-4 players that raid about 5 Billion a day under lvl 200. If you can collect all your buidlings then your fine (although you probably aren't being hit to begin with in the scenario)

Also those players since they don't have an IPH they don't need to repair those buildings (so you can't do it again). You depend on your IPH so you have to repair and they will just camp there ready to hit you back.

Not saying it can't be done but unless your the only one they can really raid from they are probably active enough to keep up (at least a few on my rivals are...i swear they must be on the game 24/7)

As for number 2 i think gree is going to have to do something. I know sales are probably dropping due to these changes (although who knows maybe people are buying in droves). If sales are down then they will adjust accordinly to get sales back up)

I do agree that gaps have grown bigger than before but the gap is between the old players and the new players now (before it was between the heavy gold and the light gold)

Anyways i think its a fun strategy but it will depend on what level and range you are at if its to be successful.

HayeZeus
04-22-2014, 01:58 PM
It isn't a catch all strategy there are always outliers. The majority of time, you are obviously not dealing with outliers.

And it doesn't matter how much someone raids, the whole point is that it won't make financial sense for them to raid you. Now you don't have to deal with them anymore.

HayeZeus
04-22-2014, 02:11 PM
About leaving bases blacked out..... They will repair their boost buildings you can count on that otherwise they won't be able to raid. Ever left your boosts dark and then come across someone who is lit up that you can't attack? Yeah it sucks. They'll keep repairing their boosts and you can keep taking them out.

Through this process you're obviously keeping your stuff on timers so they aren't collecting anything worthwhile....and they'll just a move on. Next time you come up on their rivals list, they'll remember the crap they had to deal with the last time they attacked and they'll move on.

HayeZeus
04-22-2014, 02:13 PM
Again, this isn't "beating the game" it's just a way to keep the flies away. And it works. Every person who has attacked me in the last week will never attack me again. They all quickly called a truce. I call that winning.

HayeZeus
04-22-2014, 02:16 PM
You have a problem even if you have 300m mare attack than their def you will lose units when you hit non cash buildings. So even with your high iph you will do more damage to yourself than to just be charitable and give to the needy. Ps. What level are you and your name so I can raid you.

You're missing the point. If I lose a million in stats hitting back to stop them from raiding me, I'm way better off in the long run. I buy 5 mil per day, so I'm losing 20 percent of what I could have bought. You can raid up to what, 60 percent of a buildings output now? I rest my case

hsf
04-22-2014, 02:24 PM
What level are you and your name so we can raid you, then lets see the results - whos the winner.

HayeZeus
04-22-2014, 02:25 PM
How about you add something meaningful here instead.

HayeZeus
04-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Hsf. If you have a 14 mil iph and someone raids you daily with better stats and a 3 mil iph, and you want to continue being bent over that's up to you. If you can't see how this strategy is helpful, well you can't fix stupid can you? And if nobody raids you because you're so pro at MW, well congrats that's awesome we're all proud of you.

hsf
04-22-2014, 02:32 PM
I know 3-4 players that raid about 5 Billion a day under lvl 200.

5B? wow

Im about lvl 170, spend 15 hrs a day on raiding usually, and 2.2B was my career high (without speed dials).

HayeZeus
04-22-2014, 02:35 PM
What's your defense Hsf? Let's play this out....

One man army
04-22-2014, 02:39 PM
Is story time over now?

lemonhaze
04-22-2014, 02:40 PM
i collect on time ever day and ever other day with synced builds..i have not been raided in the past 12 months now except for the odd building that i leave out to get raided to resync up..they get nothing from me at all maybe 3.6m if they are strong enuff to attack rather then raid..but if u are not lvl 300 and are attacking ppl for 3.6m then u have some serious mental issue going on with that stragety

hsf
04-22-2014, 02:51 PM
Ive over 320% air att 240% air def bonus, bought near 2k of growlers, How a 3m iph player could raid me? even 30m!

Mjm78mjm
04-22-2014, 02:57 PM
How in the heck are people able to raid $5B a day!? I'm level 145 and I don't see that kind of money when I travel to my rivals.....WTH!? Am I just not scouting enough?

I guess my point is 50 Million is a small number. I know 3-4 players that raid about 5 Billion a day under lvl 200. If you can collect all your buidlings then your fine (although you probably aren't being hit to begin with in the scenario)

Also those players since they don't have an IPH they don't need to repair those buildings (so you can't do it again). You depend on your IPH so you have to repair and they will just camp there ready to hit you back.

Not saying it can't be done but unless your the only one they can really raid from they are probably active enough to keep up (at least a few on my rivals are...i swear they must be on the game 24/7)

As for number 2 i think gree is going to have to do something. I know sales are probably dropping due to these changes (although who knows maybe people are buying in droves). If sales are down then they will adjust accordinly to get sales back up)

I do agree that gaps have grown bigger than before but the gap is between the old players and the new players now (before it was between the heavy gold and the light gold)

Anyways i think its a fun strategy but it will depend on what level and range you are at if its to be successful.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-22-2014, 02:57 PM
Ive over 320% air att 240% air def bonus, bought near 2k of growlers, How a 3m iph player could raid me? even 30m!

Same way you could raid me. You have garbage iph at 14M. But you clearly have paid a good deal of money for your stats... So you can raid me. What does his iph have to do with that? It's a theoretical scenario anyways... small fry.

Thief
04-22-2014, 03:07 PM
How in the heck are people able to raid $5B a day!? I'm level 145 and I don't see that kind of money when I travel to my rivals.....WTH!? Am I just not scouting enough?

Your in the low end but if your in the lvl 180-300 Range then there are lots of 12/24/48 buildings that payout GREAT!

I'll tell you when i was traveling to peru i was loosing about 2 Billion a day in people who raided me. I'm only one player and they were finidng plenty of others out there. (Thankfully i'm back and can collect most of the time on time)

hsf
04-22-2014, 03:17 PM
Same way you could raid me. You have garbage iph at 14M. But you clearly have paid a good deal of money for your stats... So you can raid me. What does his iph have to do with that? It's a theoretical scenario anyways... small fry.

It's a theoretical scenario? Lmao, what a frog in a well !!

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-22-2014, 03:41 PM
It's a theoretical scenario? Lmao, what a frog in a well !!

Yes... Do you know what that means small fry? It means he posed a question to you... A theroretical one. You responded "how a 3m iph player could raid me..." Which means two things. 1) you don't understand what a theoretical question is. 2) you don't understand how the game works.

Which is why I responded... a crumb bum like you with your sad little 14m iph... Could raid the hell out of me. Bc you bought your stats. I'll also add.... If you think there is no one in the game with 3M iph who can RAID you... You're deluded small fry.

hsf
04-22-2014, 04:00 PM
Ive wrote my lvl is about 170, its true of theres no any 3m iph could raid me around my level. Frankly, due to my iph suck + always collect ontime however, just nobody raid me or wants to leave me a speed dial. No BS.

chinton00
04-22-2014, 04:04 PM
You used to run around this place, hammering away at all the high IPH players knowing that there was nothing we could do about it. Your IPH sucks. You spent tons of gold and got great stats. We don't want to put ourselves on your feed so we just take the beatings, get better with our timers, and hope that you don't show up every 7 hours to kill off our cathedrals.

Well those days are over.

In the last week, I've swatted away 4 or 5 of these annoying flies and they'll never return. It's a simple proposition really - you raid me for 50 million? I'll raid you back and kill off 100, 200, 300 million in units until you cry mercy. You can't compete with high iph players anymore. Any amount of money you take from them, can easily be taken back times 5. Why would you continue to raid a high IPH player if you know they'll just kill off all the units you just purchased with their money plus more? You wouldn't. Gold can't even save you. Spend all the gold you want, you'll never catch up to me and my cash unit inflated army. Gold is now irrelevant for us wealthy folk.

So my advice for all the other high IPH players out there - start hitting back. If someone is on your feed constantly, black out their base and look at how many units they lose in the process. Then send them a message and tell them how much money they just lost in units. If you hit defense/unit/boost buildings you will lose units but who cares - thats what your high IPH is for. Buy them back. Take a small loss in stats to prevent these flies from showing up again. Most people haven't figured this out yet but the flies seem to learn quick. If I black out someone's base, I might lose a million in stats. Big deal, I buy 5 million in stats a day. Blacking out a base 1 time will easily kill off anywhere from 100-200 mil in units. You'll never have to worry about people taking your money again.

IPH runs this house.

Perhaps, I should just delete the game as you plan to take up to 300 million in units from me a day. My iph is really low, just saying.

Apollo13
04-22-2014, 04:17 PM
Cash units ain't indestructibles. Plus the maximum number of units that you can bring to battle is 3000. Okay, there are some who can bring a few more to battle with their boost, but that's the maximum you can do. I rather build my stats on indestructible valor units and yes, I go after indestructible units with bonuses. This will give my units further boost.

MAD NUGGETT
04-22-2014, 04:23 PM
Ive wrote my lvl is about 170, its true of theres no any 3m iph could raid me around my level. Frankly, due to my iph suck + always collect ontime however, just nobody raid me or wants to leave me a speed dial. No BS.

Level, IGN and allies. I will raid you buddy..

chinton00
04-22-2014, 04:23 PM
so Apollo 13, are you saying that my boosts help me? That my ability to raid billions a day, with my low Iph helps me? whew I won't delete the app, just in case you are right.

hsf
04-22-2014, 04:37 PM
Level, IGN and allies. I will raid you buddy..

If you open your ign & lvl here, Im GLAD to do the same right away, no problem. :D
Btw, dont know if your stats good enough to raid me but I may proudly say my 24 hrs LE never get raided, even once. (dont have 12s or 48s)
Do you want to try? Lets post our ign ! I wont eat my word.

Pippette
04-22-2014, 04:50 PM
A decent discussion on the forum for a change. My two pennies worth...

IPH doesn't rule the house as asserted, cash flow does. Whether the cash comes from IPH or raiding is irrelevant. However, it is very hard and time consuming to compete with high IPH guys through raiding but it is certainly possible: high IPH doesn't rule just has an easier life.

The strategy itself is interesting but ultimately it's a play to persuade the raider to either find less troublesome targets or engage in a war that will be very damaging to both. The guy who will ultimately have a phyrric victory will be the one with the highest cash flow, not necessarily the one with highest IPH. By demonstrating that you are happy to go down the route of mutual destruction you hope to persuade your raider not to do so, which would be then sensible option even if he could do more damage to you the you to him.

Although I think some of the reasoning behind it is flawed. It is a strategy that could be successful, although it relies on the fact that the raider is rational.....

Long term, the only units that are inflation proof are boosts, which is why ultimately it will be the gold spenders who finish all events will be the ultimate winners (as I suppose it should be)

Apollo13
04-22-2014, 04:51 PM
so Apollo 13, are you saying that my boosts help me? That my ability to raid billions a day, with my low Iph helps me? whew I won't delete the app, just in case you are right.

I think everyone is entitle to play the game the way they see fit. I am just saying that I prefer to use my valor to buy those indestructible valor units instead of the cash units which are destructible.

As for the boost, I would think so, for example, the air unit Captain Growler has a 28k attack and a 25k defend. Using hsf as an example, he got 240% air defend bonuses. If he buys a Captain Growler, the 25k defend will translate to more than 75k defend because of the 240% air boost. So that is like someone buying 3 Captain Growler.

Apollo13
04-22-2014, 04:59 PM
Even if someone build their units using Captain Growler, 3000 x 28,000 attack = 84,000,000 attack stats but what is the use without much bonuses? A lot of the players are over 100mil in stats now and for the SUP, over 1bil in stats. Also, if someone can buy Captain Growler, it means that their advance bases are already on level 10. So what do they build and upgrade? Money buildings....so in the end, it's a cycle all over again. I won't be so bold as to tell anyone to watch out because I have got strong IPH. There are people with high stats and high IPH and all advance bases at level 10 with composite buildings and bonuses.

HayeZeus
04-22-2014, 09:14 PM
I can only speak from experience, which has shown this to be highly effective. I get what you're saying pipette about cash flow, but in the end it doesn't matter how much they raid other people. They'll lose money by attacking ME, so they'll attack other people. The point is not to "beat" the other person, it's to get them to realize that they're not helping their cause by raiding you......so they'll stop. Most good players will keep their 12/24/48s on timers and collect religiously.... It's the 18 and 7 hour collections that are the targets and they really add up over time. You don't have to raid them back and put yourself on their feed to make the point. Just tell them what you will do if they continue hitting and give them the choice. If they hit you again, black out their base and they'll be able to see how much they lost in units. Tweak how you use the strategy to whatever works for you, but it does work. If you're nice about it and don't threaten them, they won't come back.

HayeZeus
04-22-2014, 09:24 PM
You're also correct pipette about playing this card against irrational players. That can't be helped or predicted. But I find it difficult to believe that someone would willingly lose more in units then they gain in raid income. That's not most people. I'm sure there are players out there who would prefer to pick a fight just for the fun if it, but they are few and far between. Again, this doesn't work against everyone but from my experience it has worked 100 percent of the time.

Mastert55!
04-22-2014, 11:20 PM
And at my level (or should I say our level Thief lol), nobody is averaging $500 mil a day in raids (what 25 mil IPH nets you roughly). I know, because there are few who raid more than I do and $500 mil/day is an outlier.

$500 mil a day? I now have 24 mil iph (not that high for my standards) and I don't see that, $100 is even pushing that and I collect 9/10 times on time.

Also, its not the cash flow that wins in the end, its the $$ in your pockets that BUYS you the gold and/or cash needed to complete events and score high in WD's.

Also, please do share your IGN, hayezues and hsf, I will be glad to see both of you on the battlefield if I already don't.

HayeZeus
04-23-2014, 05:32 AM
Also, its not the cash flow that wins in the end, its the $$ in your pockets that BUYS you the gold and/or cash needed to complete events and score high in WD's.

Also, please do share your IGN, hayezues and hsf, I will be glad to see both of you on the battlefield if I already don't.

This is not correct. If they keep giving out units like they are for the events, gold is useless. Think about how much your stats went up after WD and how much you spent to get top10. I bet your stats barely went up 2-3 million and look at all those shiny boosts you got. Whoopty doo....as I mentioned I buy 5 mil a day in stats and it's going to take me months to max out my army and I'm only semi-rich. 99 percent of players have less than 10 mil iph....

People can go on spending in top10 factions all day, it's a waste of money because the return is so poor. I guess it's a pride thing to fight in top10 but seriously people you need to get your egos in check. Top 10 over top25 last war got you maybe am extra 300k in stats. That's laughable and a complete waste of $300. You're better served spending the money on cash vaults instead. You may argue that the boosts are the winner in the long run but the math is showing that to not be true anytime soon. 2-3 mil boost in stats for WD means there would need to be a WD event everyday for a months for it to come anywhere near the stat boost I'm getting with cash units.

Also I can walk into any top25 faction and not spend a dime in gold because I can destroy Full Assault. That will pay my way in any faction. So yeah iph is king - I don't have to spend any gold it gets me nowhere.

HayeZeus
04-23-2014, 05:35 AM
And bromaster you do not want to have a round 2 with me. Round 1 was really bad for you :)

DFI
04-23-2014, 06:03 AM
Ultimately, it's about boosts, so those who play top ten will stay top ten. So if there were four boxes, this is how I see it:

Low boost and low IPH - dead in water
Low boost and high IPH - enjoy your time now but look over your shoulder as you're still target number one
High boost and low IPH - you better raid like crazy bc life cld be a bit complicated in the short run but eventually you will get your 2000-2500 growlers and have a solid army.
High boost and high IPH - nice to be here

But as master said, it's about money. I know a number of sup minis with awful IPHs, but if you have the money to spend what they do, it's really not a problem to have a low IPH. As you simply use real money to buy fake money and load up on units. And then when you factor the boosts they have, world order is restored again.

I have a number of players that have IPHs in the 50-150 range that have now caught up to my stats (400). Due to my boosts, even though they have 2000 growlers now, I can still raid them without taking down their defenses bc my boosts are high enough such that my 750 growlers are adequate. And I'm adding 50-75 each day so give me a month and my stats will be 50% higher than theirs, which was the case prior to the introduction of the new cash units.

This is the view from a 25 IPH guy and I love it when high IPH guys hit me back and leave me a direct link back to their base. They just help me stock up faster and within 30-45 days, they will be the ones asking me to stop raiding. And sorry, while you are adding 5 per day, I'm adding 10 per day due to my boosts.

yan840016765
04-23-2014, 06:18 AM
Only problem with this is , you black out their base once , they leave it black , and you still appear on their list , while you may be able to get 2 units down with your 12 attacks per day , I would rather have that big IPH guy on my list and give up the 3.6M per day or the odd unit

Bingo! 10 characters!

HayeZeus
04-23-2014, 06:22 AM
You're an outlier so your story is irrelevant. I've laid the math out on the boosts. If you want to spend $300 to get top 10 for a an additional 10 percent air boost that jumps your stats a massive 300k - well keep chugging along on that path bro it's your choice. Sounds really stupid to me though.

This is the view from a 25 IPH guy and I love it when high IPH guys hit me back and leave me a direct link back to their base. They just help me stock up faster and within 30-45 days, they will be the ones asking me to stop raiding. And sorry, while you are adding 5 per day, I'm adding 10 per day due to my boosts.

And based on this.......clearly you do not understand the point of this thread. This has nothing to do with one high iph player getting attacked by another high iph player. Read better.

Apollo13
04-23-2014, 06:26 AM
Ultimately, it's about boosts, so those who play top ten will stay top ten. So if there were four boxes, this is how I see it:

Low boost and low IPH - dead in water
Low boost and high IPH - enjoy your time now but look over your shoulder as you're still target number one
High boost and low IPH - you better raid like crazy bc life cld be a bit complicated in the short run but eventually you will get your 2000-2500 growlers and have a solid army.
High boost and high IPH - nice to be here

But as master said, it's about money. I know a number of sup minis with awful IPHs, but if you have the money to spend what they do, it's really not a problem to have a low IPH. As you simply use real money to buy fake money and load up on units. And then when you factor the boosts they have, world order is restored again.

I have a number of players that have IPHs in the 50-150 range that have now caught up to my stats (400). Due to my boosts, even though they have 2000 growlers now, I can still raid them without taking down their defenses bc my boosts are high enough such that my 750 growlers are adequate. And I'm adding 50-75 each day so give me a month and my stats will be 50% higher than theirs, which was the case prior to the introduction of the new cash units.

Well said. I think he also misses out that there is a maximum number of units that one can take into battle. So even if there are 3000 Captain Growlers, the maximum stats is 84mil of raw stats and with miserable boost, one might be just slightly over 100mil in attack stats.

HayeZeus
04-23-2014, 06:39 AM
MCFLY!

Yeah I'm done here. I'm a relatively smart person, but this place makes me feel like I should be in Mensa. Good Lord

DFI
04-23-2014, 06:47 AM
Well said. I think he also misses out that there is a maximum number of units that one can take into battle. So even if there are 3000 Captain Growlers, the maximum stats is 84mil of raw stats and with miserable boost, one might be just slightly over 100mil in attack stats.

Clearly, his problem is that he doesn't seem to appreciate views which differ fm his. And sorry, a 25 IPH is not considered high in the new inflated world. I'm considered to have a low IPH in my team. So I see myself as fitting the high stat low IPH player you mention. And so now your argument is about whether someone's spend seems stupid to you or not. If it makes you sleep better, I'm not doing the LTQ and didn't bother to do the crates too. I think you had a point you wanted to share in the beginning, but now it's all unraveling given that you don't seem to be open to other views and have issues with how much others spend.

My humble advice to all players is to play within your means, whatever that is (both time and money) and have fun.

BostonHammer
04-23-2014, 06:53 AM
What level are you and your name so we can raid you, then lets see the results - whos the winner.

more importantly hsf what is your name and level? I want to make sure i'm not on your rivals list.

HayeZeus
04-23-2014, 07:00 AM
I appreciate views that are relevant. Your IPH is not low. Maybe in your circle of pro MW players it's low but as you can clearly afford a ton of cash units on your own - your story is pointless. This strategy would never make sense against you, but if there was someone with 1 mil IPH who took down your buildings all day long it could be used against THEM.

I don't really care what other people do - that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on it. Top10 isn't what it used to be and people are slow to figure that out. Spending $300 on a war used to get you somewhere stat wise. Last war it was barely 300k over top25. At that rate, they could have a WD event every day for the next 3 months and your stats would go up an extra 30 million over top25- and cost you $27,000. Yeah thats stupid. But it's all about the boosts right? lol

hsf
04-23-2014, 07:18 AM
more importantly hsf what is your name and level? I want to make sure i'm not on your rivals list.

My level is around 170.

Whats ur level?

Thief
04-23-2014, 07:34 AM
I agree and at the same time disagree with your assesment of top 10.

Many of the top 10 players are already sitting on 300+M stats at this point. They have that because of boosts but also because they have 1k+ Cash Units in their army (most use growlers but not all). Many have been around for years and have 100+M IPH. (most of those players are sitting around 500M+ stats at this point)

While i agree that top 10 is more of a pride thing than the additional cost the increase in stats is much more than 300k for most. There is a good chance that in top 10 your getting 50+ wins and top 10. (which is another unit with a bonus)

I guess my only point there is while i agree top 10 is more about pride than stats many can also max out there army with cash troops rather quickly and then what do you do? You can't add anymore (likewise they decimate them druing FA because frankly...what else can you do?)

Agent Orange
04-23-2014, 08:50 AM

That is an interesting point. The question I had was, when you attack someone and destroy units are they just gone or do you wind up with them? I thought I had read that somewhere else but could be wrong, that btw was why I was so concerned earlier about the sudden high loss rates of the top value cash units.....

VikingsVoice
04-23-2014, 10:43 AM
That is an interesting point. The question I had was, when you attack someone and destroy units are they just gone or do you wind up with them? I thought I had read that somewhere else but could be wrong, that btw was why I was so concerned earlier about the sudden high loss rates of the top value cash units.....

I had the same question and have been checking. From what I can tell, I am not being awarded my opponents casualty as loot. I had a lvl 5 LLP loot a heavy Phalanx, neither player involved had the building criteria to own this unit. I now scroll to the bottom of the units quite often to see what I lost and also scroll to the bottom of my opponents units to see if they lost anything.

BostonHammer
04-23-2014, 01:20 PM
My level is around 170.

Whats ur level?

only 141 and I doubt I will catch up. Seems I'm safe.

Wolverine3
04-23-2014, 02:15 PM
What I don't understand is why players get so excited when someone attacks or raids them. The game is a war game not FarmVille!

Mastert55!
04-23-2014, 03:33 PM
And bromaster you do not want to have a round 2 with me. Round 1 was really bad for you :)

Lmfao was that you?!?!?! Also, just look at the SUP empire, they use massive amounts of gold, and they are top 1 & 2 etc. Gold is what makes you king in this game. And also the way to get gold is the CASH in your pocket!!!!!

Agent Orange
04-23-2014, 03:45 PM
I had the same question and have been checking. From what I can tell, I am not being awarded my opponents casualty as loot. I had a lvl 5 LLP loot a heavy Phalanx, neither player involved had the building criteria to own this unit. I now scroll to the bottom of the units quite often to see what I lost and also scroll to the bottom of my opponents units to see if they lost anything.

Thanks for checking, will post if I discover something.

HayeZeus
04-23-2014, 07:04 PM
I agree and at the same time disagree with your assesment of top 10.

Many of the top 10 players are already sitting on 300+M stats at this point. They have that because of boosts but also because they have 1k+ Cash Units in their army (most use growlers but not all). Many have been around for years and have 100+M IPH. (most of those players are sitting around 500M+ stats at

I guess my only point there is while i agree top 10 is more about pride than stats many can also max out there army with cash troops rather quickly and then what do you do? You can't add anymore (likewise they decimate them druing FA because frankly...what else can you do?)

You're right about all of that man. The people who have crushed this game for a long time have essentially beat the game. The "Game Over" screen should flash on their screens each time they log into MW. There is literally nothing left for them to accomplish. No amount of stats they add from here out will make any difference in what they can and can't do in this game (and that's kind of sad honestly).

The best thing that could happen to this game would be for the SUP "family" to disband and start fighting each other. That's all of SUP starting with SUP1. People are bored with the SUP vs OSW drama. it's predictable and old at this point. Would be cool if they all disbanded and joined random factions to bring competition back to the game. Or they could just continue blowing stupid amounts of money for stats that get them absolutely nowhere. Maybe some people think that's cool, I dunno

Mastert55!
04-23-2014, 07:12 PM
You're right about all of that man. The people who have crushed this game for a long time have essentially beat the game. The "Game Over" screen should flash on their screens each time they log into MW. There is literally nothing left for them to accomplish. No amount of stats they add from here out will make any difference in what they can and can't do in this game (and that's kind of sad honestly).

Not necessarily, they can keep expanding their IPH. Each building brings a **** ton more, like my lvl 9 Front brought me 2.6 mil IPH boost. Imagine them with their 250-300% IPH boost. That is an easy 8 mil IPH boost each. If you want to stay on top you have to keep spending.

krill
04-23-2014, 09:14 PM

I had thought they just went to the unit graveyard, but i remember a thread when this round of inflation first occurred about someone saying they received a blue plane and it showed up in their inventory something around 16K attack?? In my experiences of raiding/attacking if it displays a unit in the top right then you receive that unit (i've never checked as looking for units is like pulling teeth) but those occur so sparingly that i would find it hard to believe that those are the units that my opponent lost during that attack/raid...

ezbladeusmc
04-24-2014, 02:20 AM

That was my first thought too. So if the units aren't available to burn, then the strategy fails, and the "flies" with brains evolve and continue pocketing your money

DFI
04-24-2014, 04:25 AM
The units you receive have nothing to do with what your opponent lost. The strategy you mention is exactly what some people do, ie: keep their bases blacked out. So the pain you can inflict is temporary, and building placement can protect all your boost buildings, so the entire strategy is flawed.

HayeZeus
04-24-2014, 05:56 AM
That was my first thought too. So if the units aren't available to burn, then the strategy fails, and the "flies" with brains evolve and continue pocketing your money

Pick and choose your battles. If their stats are lower than yours, taking down their boosts mean they can't raid you. So they fix them to raid you and others, and you take them down again. You're also assuming people that play this game are all smart. As evidence in this thread, that is clearly not the case.

And DFI - it's a flawed strategy because it's not perfect and doesn't work on everyone. But it works.

Bosston
04-28-2014, 06:09 PM
Ever since this thread was created, this strategy has been used on me and and I've lost plenty of growlers and other strong units. I raid a lot, best is 1.8 bill a day and average 2-500mill. I have low iph but make up in raids. My stats are up there but I'd get raided by players much much lower Att than my def. Losing units can be a bit annoying but it's my fault and I let it happen, hundreds of millions in units a day. I've sucked it up and used a bit of strategy. Took some rearranging and patience and I've figured a way to minimize loss and my base is almost untouchable. So good luck to you all and have fun playing the game, because I do.

Dezy
04-29-2014, 05:21 AM
I can only speak from experience, which has shown this to be highly effective. I get what you're saying pipette about cash flow, but in the end it doesn't matter how much they raid other people. They'll lose money by attacking ME, so they'll attack other people. The point is not to "beat" the other person, it's to get them to realize that they're not helping their cause by raiding you......so they'll stop. Most good players will keep their 12/24/48s on timers and collect religiously.... It's the 18 and 7 hour collections that are the targets and they really add up over time. You don't have to raid them back and put yourself on their feed to make the point. Just tell them what you will do if they continue hitting and give them the choice. If they hit you again, black out their base and they'll be able to see how much they lost in units. Tweak how you use the strategy to whatever works for you, but it does work. If you're nice about it and don't threaten them, they won't come back.

don't understand your logic.... let me know if your game of chicken strategy works...

HayeZeus
04-29-2014, 08:00 AM
don't understand your logic.... let me know if your game of chicken strategy works...

It works. I think I said that 4 or 5 times. It doesn't work on everyone all the time, but it's kept a number of people from coming back to my base. If you don't understand the logic then don't bother. I'm not going to spell it out, my 5 year old could understand this.

Gen CheeBye
04-29-2014, 08:12 AM
It works. I think I said that 4 or 5 times. It doesn't work on everyone all the time, but it's kept a number of people from coming back to my base. If you don't understand the logic then don't bother. I'm not going to spell it out, my 5 year old could understand this.

Fully understand your logic but I must say it's a short term solution, especially if you are not a heavy gold user.

Gold users can use lots of gold to push their IPH up. There will be a big payback sooner than many thinks.

Enjoy it while your little advantage lasts.

stephen2013
04-29-2014, 11:17 AM

That's assuming you can beat them also. I've been raided for 200 million before. When I looked at the guys stats, he was twice as strong as I (and I have great stats for my level, in my opinion).

But like someone else said, people with a high IPH can just brush it off. I pull in about $850 million per day, so I could care less if someone hits me for a few million.

HayeZeus
04-29-2014, 11:41 AM
Fully understand your logic but I must say it's a short term solution, especially if you are not a heavy gold user.

Gold users can use lots of gold to push their IPH up. There will be a big payback sooner than many thinks.

Enjoy it while your little advantage lasts.

If by short-term you mean the next couple of months then I agree with you. IPH will reign supreme for at least the next 3-6 months, probably longer. And people with high IPH are almost always in top factions anyways so it's not like whatever Gree does with the rewards for events will make any difference.

If you're using gold to build your iph in this game, you should delete the app.

HayeZeus
04-29-2014, 11:44 AM
That's assuming you can beat them also.

That goes without saying.

thunder
04-29-2014, 12:21 PM
Again, this isn't "beating the game" it's just a way to keep the flies away. And it works. Every person who has attacked me in the last week will never attack me again. They all quickly called a truce. I call that winning.. Whats your in game name?

HayeZeus
04-29-2014, 12:38 PM
. Whats your in game name?

my ign is Alex. Good luck.

Apollo13
04-29-2014, 05:55 PM
Raiding and being raided. Attack and being attacked. This is part and parcel of this app. Otherwise, it will be Modern Peace. What I don't understand is, the need to challenge others into a dare. I think the seasoned player understand the need to look at the rival's stats before they attack or raid...so those that will continue to raid/attack obviously will still have higher stats than the player being attacked/raid.

As for the raids, there are also a lot of complaints about not being able to raid back. So if a player is daring enough to raid another player that have higher stats, and won't mind being raided/attacked back, so there is no problem. But often, these people who often raid got nothing much on their own base for others to raid back. They raid because they got low IPH. It's the choice they made to play the game this way. The leveling up from their constant need to raid is already a punishment in itself. Same goes for those who choose to have a high IPH over other things are punished by having those money buildings raided if he hey don't collect on time. The game goes on...so let's play some Modern War now. No need for anyone to be upset about it. I am being raided and attacked everyday by top team players...only consolation is that they are all higher level than me and a lot at level 300...which means I am still not shabby for my level.

evilbeef54
04-29-2014, 10:09 PM
Don't worry, gree will screw us over here just like they did in CC, they completely ruined PvP in that game, everyone hates it, they don't care or listen, instead of grouping your rivals by level they group you by stats so it is a nice happy everyone is always equal commie society now. I am strong AND high iph in CC... worse combo ever I am getting raided every 5 min all day every day by people 40 levels above me who have crap stats for their level but since it is not fair to let those who worked hard to get high stat:level ratio be in the feed with the lazy.people that is what you get

All good I can still smash people 75 levels above my main and 150 levels above my mini in war and get good points....

Oh wait nope

They took level out of the equation now too now you get high points for beating people with the highest stats (closest to you basically)...

Why level up, why do any events to build stats of it doesn't matter... why are they so incompetent as to not see that letting the strong be strong leads to competition, which leads to more money in their pocket... if a level 250 with 1mil stats can get the same points in war as my level 70 with.20mil why should I spend money

And if my level 170 with 15m iph is getting robbed non stop by level 200+ why bother... I have seen a ton of empty hoods lately, it seems most have sold off their high iph buildings cause iph AND stats don't matter any more in CC...

Superdude
04-29-2014, 10:34 PM

Zeus, as you know I'm a familiar customer to your base. Here's why your strategy doesn't work in the long term.

1. You act like iph is something nobody can achieve. First a 14m iPh is not hard to do at all, and it can be done in a few months I'm up 2m in 2 weeks. The gold players can use all that nice cash to in turn build up our iPhs and buy our own cash units. Also, how ever many cash units you throw at me, they are going to die eventually, and can't replace the 20m I. Valor units I have.

2. Inflation. The old market units were at a time competitive, maybe 2 years ago, but competitive nonetheless. Inflation on the gold units has been steadily rising, and will eventually outclass the cash free players units because gree wants sales. So this may work but in a few months you are stuck again.

3. Boosts. You say that a top ten is only 300k stat gain, but those units eventually will be worthless. Boosts However, stay with you forever. The boosts gold players get inevitably will long term make them stronger than free cash players.

While this idea of yours may work sometimes, and competitive and sane gold player has already been racking up their iph faster than the growth of yours (take me for example). Gold players always win in the end.

I'll be by your base sometime today:cool:

Mastert55!
04-30-2014, 12:36 AM
Btw now while you are adding 10 a day, I am now adding 100 a day. Infact, over 1200 this week. See you all on the battlefield:)

Dezy
04-30-2014, 05:38 AM
I just raided a higher stats player than me with $100m.... the same dude came attacking my base and I lose 2 air units but no money. The 2 units worth $20m..... I still made $80m.

Go fig out the sum.... and I took his $100m + my IPH and bought some nice growlers.... I am closer to him by 5M in stats. SO the conclusion is increase your own IPH and raid.:p

HayeZeus
04-30-2014, 08:54 AM
Zeus, as you know I'm a familiar customer to your base. Here's why your strategy doesn't work in the long term.

1. You act like iph is something nobody can achieve. First a 14m iPh is not hard to do at all, and it can be done in a few months I'm up 2m in 2 weeks. The gold players can use all that nice cash to in turn build up our iPhs and buy our own cash units. Also, how ever many cash units you throw at me, they are going to die eventually, and can't replace the 20m I. Valor units I have.

2. Inflation. The old market units were at a time competitive, maybe 2 years ago, but competitive nonetheless. Inflation on the gold units has been steadily rising, and will eventually outclass the cash free players units because gree wants sales. So this may work but in a few months you are stuck again.

3. Boosts. You say that a top ten is only 300k stat gain, but those units eventually will be worthless. Boosts However, stay with you forever. The boosts gold players get inevitably will long term make them stronger than free cash players.

While this idea of yours may work sometimes, and competitive and sane gold player has already been racking up their iph faster than the growth of yours (take me for example). Gold players always win in the end.

I'll be by your base sometime today:cool:

I know this won't work in the long term, never said it would. It will for at least the next 3-6 months though and that is longer than I plan on playing anyhow. I'm in a faction that finishes all events so it's not like i'm going to be left behind by only focusing on cash units.

Increasing IPH takes a hell of a long time. You can spend the time over the next 3 months to build up your iph by using all your cash on big upgrades, but you would have to neglect buying units. So that'll push you months out from now before you can start buying units. Add another 3 months on top of that before you max out on cash units and you're way behind. That argument is invalid and doesn't apply to 95% of players. When you have to start dropping billions to upgrade your buildings, you won't see that money come back to you for a really long time. A billion dollar upgrade that gets you 10 million extra per day would take 100 days just to get your money back.

I've already spelled out the argument with boosts. I understand they are important in the long run. Most people with strong IPH are in factions that complete most if not all events and place in top 100 so it's not like they would be neglecting boosts. If you like throwing away $300 every 3 weeks to place top10 for a 300k boost over top25 have at it. That boost will take forever to make any difference in what you can and can't do in this game.

And I doubt you're a regular at my base as I have no idea who you are, and vice versa.

socomloser
04-30-2014, 10:58 AM
I know this won't work in the long term, never said it would. It will for at least the next 3-6 months though and that is longer than I plan on playing anyhow. I'm in a faction that finishes all events so it's not like i'm going to be left behind by only focusing on cash units.

Increasing IPH takes a hell of a long time. You can spend the time over the next 3 months to build up your iph by using all your cash on big upgrades, but you would have to neglect buying units. So that'll push you months out from now before you can start buying units. Add another 3 months on top of that before you max out on cash units and you're way behind. That argument is invalid and doesn't apply to 95% of players. When you have to start dropping billions to upgrade your buildings, you won't see that money come back to you for a really long time. A billion dollar upgrade that gets you 10 million extra per day would take 100 days just to get your money back.

I've already spelled out the argument with boosts. I understand they are important in the long run. Most people with strong IPH are in factions that complete most if not all events and place in top 100 so it's not like they would be neglecting boosts. If you like throwing away $300 every 3 weeks to place top10 for a 300k boost over top25 have at it. That boost will take forever to make any difference in what you can and can't do in this game.

And I doubt you're a regular at my base as I have no idea who you are, and vice versa.i have raided lot guys on the thread if your same field as them wondering what your name game is ? Because I average about 5 billion in raid a day most one day was 11 billion I m lvl 184 just curious

HayeZeus
04-30-2014, 11:09 AM
I average about 5 billion in raid a day most one day was 11 billion I m lvl 184 just curious

Yeah, you don't average 5 bil a day. lol

Thief
04-30-2014, 11:17 AM
i have raided lot guys on the thread if your same field as them wondering what your name game is ? Because I average about 5 billion in raid a day most one day was 11 billion I m lvl 184 just curious

I bet i contributed to that 11 Billion then :P

socomloser
04-30-2014, 11:41 AM
Yeah, you don't average 5 bil a day. lol
I doubt your even close to his iPh he has one best base at this lvl I m sure I raided you if iPh bigger than 30 mil I doubt you do.... this ain't my game name if scaried of getting out on fourm pm plz ...

Gen CheeBye
04-30-2014, 12:06 PM
If by short-term you mean the next couple of months then I agree with you. IPH will reign supreme for at least the next 3-6 months, probably longer. And people with high IPH are almost always in top factions anyways so it's not like whatever Gree does with the rewards for events will make any difference.

If you're using gold to build your iph in this game, you should delete the app.

Again you're so full of yourself. It took ages for you to build up your IPH doesn't mean everyone has to be a snail like you do.

Honestly I can raid 300mil per day, have 15mil IPH and have spare gold to reduce upgrade time of any LE cash building I so choose to.

I can increase my IPH by 50% in a month if I wanted to. I'm not even from top 25 team and I can achieve that so guess what, there are many others like me or even more extreme than I am. You can throw your theory of 3-6 months supremacy out the window.

These are the 10% that will be your repeat customers and they will always be ahead of you. Like I said...enjoy your little bit of advantage while it lasts.

HayeZeus
04-30-2014, 12:22 PM
Again you're so full of yourself. It took ages for you to build up your IPH doesn't mean everyone has to be a snail like you do.

Honestly I can raid 300mil per day, have 15mil IPH and have spare gold to reduce upgrade time of any LE cash building I so choose to.

I can increase my IPH by 50% in a month if I wanted to. I'm not even from top 25 team and I can achieve that so guess what, there are many others like me or even more extreme than I am. You can throw your theory of 3-6 months supremacy out the window.

These are the 10% that will be your repeat customers and they will always be ahead of you. Like I said...enjoy your little bit of advantage while it lasts.

How exactly am I full of myself? And btw, you completely missed the point. Not even in the ballpark.

A 15 mil IPH raiding 300 mil per day will easily take you 3-4 months to increase your iph by 50%. And that's BEFORE you even buy a single unit. So yeah the 3-6 month theory sounds pretty reasonable to me champ.

And others who are "more extreme" than you are outliers, so they would be irrelevant to the conversation. Saying a strategy doesn't work because you know a few people who it wouldn't work against makes you sound foolish.

NexusImperium
04-30-2014, 01:37 PM
I've been reading this thread with quite a bit of interest. I've played this game casually for over 2 years now and I think your idea is solid, HayeZeus. I think people hating on it either have no higher brain function or their tighty-whities are 6 sizes too small and thus hate the world.

Speaking for the average guy as 90% of MW players have IPH less than $1M (mine is 3.8M), I can say I LOVE being hit by the tough guys with 300k IPH and 15M+ a/d (mine is a comparatively low-for-my-IPH 10/11M).

The revenge button has a whole different meaning when you can bring hell f'kng shock and awe down on them continuously, whilst watching their precious a/d steadily drop from casualties, especially when they're full of conflict units. It's delicious when the chest-beating slope-headed neandertal who camps in your base for the occasional $1M raid comes crawling, begging for mercy and offering... favors.

crazeejay
04-30-2014, 01:40 PM
Dude why don't you quit pumping your chest on here on how you're gonna take care of sh*t and just go do it? Nobody cares!!

HayeZeus
04-30-2014, 01:50 PM
I've been reading this thread with quite a bit of interest. I've played this game casually for over 2 years now and I think your idea is solid, HayeZeus. I think people hating on it either have no higher brain function or their tighty-whities are 6 sizes too small and thus hate the world.

Speaking for the average guy as 90% of MW players have IPH less than $1M (mine is 3.8M), I can say I LOVE being hit by the tough guys with 300k IPH and 15M+ a/d (mine is a comparatively low-for-my-IPH 10/11M).

The revenge button has a whole different meaning when you can bring hell f'kng shock and awe down on them continuously, whilst watching their precious a/d steadily drop from casualties, especially when they're full of conflict units. It's delicious when the chest-beating slope-headed neandertal who camps in your base for the occasional $1M raid comes crawling, begging for mercy and offering... favors.

Wow, someone with common sense comes forward. I feel like I've been talking to my 5 year old this whole time. In one ear, out the other. This is pretty simple stuff too. I could teach this to a 5th grader.

emcee
04-30-2014, 05:53 PM
I have been playing a while and not as competitively as before in terms of time invested. IPH approaching 50 mil/hr on two separate accounts. Who would have thought as a free player I would be the defense leader of a top 50 team but new cash items have definitely given the boost to many a players stats.

Tell me 6 months ago I would be dropping 10k+ indestructibles during full assault and I would say you are nuts.

Anyways I see both sides have merit in their argument. High iph guys can still only go so far as the percentage bonus for top placement will be the deciding factor in the long run. How else can people have stats over 1 billion?

Eventually the low iph guys will catch up and surpass the established players because gold will always be king.

Gen CheeBye
04-30-2014, 06:51 PM
Dude why don't you quit pumping your chest on here on how you're gonna take care of sh*t and just go do it? Nobody cares!!

He doesn't understands what it means.

All he knows is his IPH.

qwertyguy
04-30-2014, 09:06 PM
i collect on time ever day and ever other day with synced builds..i have not been raided in the past 12 months now except for the odd building that i leave out to get raided to resync up..they get nothing from me at all maybe 3.6m if they are strong enuff to attack rather then raid..but if u are not lvl 300 and are attacking ppl for 3.6m then u have some serious mental issue going on with that stragety

Actually, no.

3.6 million is not much, but it is something. There are plenty of reasons to attack rather than raid. If you maximize the effectiveness of the attack you get concrete, loot units, huge battle points, lots of valor to buy indestructables, and 300k per attack. 300k per attack is more than a lot of these lower level raiders (compared to you) get using up 3 stamina per building.

I'm sure the dynamics are different for those lofty players already in 'heaven'. But down here nearer to earth, attacking makes sense in a lot of situations. Find a lot of these 'sugar daddy Angels', and you can go from one to the next with a constant supply of goodies for a lot less work. That is if you keep a list and memorize it. I don't attack anyone unless they are over the 90 mil limit. Any many of these guys stay above that limit for a very long time. But this strategy only works if you are active a lot.

These guys pop up over and over again. But as you say, these whales aren't getting hurt from the process. And in some circumstances, I'm actually helping them. That one player cannot be attacked again for a while. If their IPH is over 3 million and they are active enough, they just keep building their stash while I come around every now and then to collect a small protection fee. For me, it isn't so small.

But a funny thing happens when I use this strategy. Sometimes I catch them with their buildings uncollected. So I first attack them for the the 3.6 million; and when they don't show up, I take another 10, 15, or 20 million more. I give them a chance to collect by attacking them first and preventing others from getting the loot (attacking is a lot faster), then I check to see if the loot is still there and check again, and again, and again. Somebody has to keep an eye out for that money; it ought to be me.

As for the blackout strategy. That works for me too. I have enough stamina to blackout most anyone I can safely attack. And most all my active units are indestructables. I don't buy cash units; I only gain them as loot. So this blackout strategy against me would not work at all. But I know it will work for a lot of these guys who are pretending to be stronger than they actually are. They buy lots of cash units and are currently out of my attack range. If you guys would kindly black them out so that their strength is back down to earth. I can give them another round of blackout. You see, these same guys are wasting their indestructable units in Full Assault...so a lot of them now rely primarily on their cash units, which can now be destroyed.

Many of these same guys think it funny to attack all my boost and defense buildings...thinking it will hurt me. But you cannot do much damage to a military based on indestructables. Full Assault was meant to change those dynamics. But I'm no fool. Cash units, for me since the change, are only stepping stones to even stronger indestructables.

But I like the idea of blacking out the true bullies that exist in this game. I know they do exist because I came across one just yesterday. He attacked me for no money. I never, ever attacked or raided this guy. I checked out his stats and read comments. Apparently, this guy got a kick out of hitting other peoples hospitals first then going down the line in an effort to to kill off as many rival units as possible.

Over a period of about 10 minutes, his stats jumped from 18 to 25 million. He was obviously buying units like crazy and hitting others like he did me. This guy is a bully in the true sinse of the word. From the comments section, I could tell that he would follow people for weeks and do the same thing over and over and over to them. He hasn't return for me, probably because he realized the effort was somewhat futile. Sure, a few of my units were killed off because they were loot items; but nothing any the losses he must have sustained. But as I watched in amazement, this guy was literally spending hundreds of millions in cash in a short period of time.

I first thought maybe he was a hacker (that would explain his strange attitude about not caring for lost cash). But while this might be possible, his base had signs of a long-term player. I don't know. Maybe he won 1 billion cash in yesterday's scratch off and decided to have some fun; but no, that cannot be so because he has been doing this for weeks to others.

My point is that bullies like this guy deserve to be given some or even much more of their own medicine.

DFI
04-30-2014, 09:26 PM
He doesn't understands what it means.

All he knows is his IPH.

From what I have now gathered, the OP wanted to make a point about players with obscenely low IPH not being able to hang with him because he could black out their bases and inflict so much damage that they would never again think about raiding him.

But what I found most useful about this thread is the realization that I was only getting 300k more stats for playing top ten vs top 25, so I should really consider playing at a lower level given that the cost benefit doesn't make sense. Clearly, I need to spend more nights at a Holiday Inn so that my mind is clear and refreshed to make these difficult choices. I swear there is at least another zero or a higher multiple involved, but I need to go meditate a bit.

DFI
04-30-2014, 10:02 PM
Actually, no.

3.6 million is not much, but it is something. There are plenty of reasons to attack rather than raid. If you maximize the effectiveness of the attack you get concrete, loot units, huge battle points, lots of valor to buy indestructables, and 300k per attack. 300k per attack is more than a lot of these lower level raiders (compared to you) get using up 3 stamina per building.

I'm sure the dynamics are different for those lofty players already in 'heaven'. But down here nearer to earth, attacking makes sense in a lot of situations. Find a lot of these 'sugar daddy Angels', and you can go from one to the next with a constant supply of goodies for a lot less work. That is if you keep a list and memorize it. I don't attack anyone unless they are over the 90 mil limit. Any many of these guys stay above that limit for a very long time. But this strategy only works if you are active a lot.

These guys pop up over and over again. But as you say, these whales aren't getting hurt from the process. And in some circumstances, I'm actually helping them. That one player cannot be attacked again for a while. If their IPH is over 3 million and they are active enough, they just keep building their stash while I come around every now and then to collect a small protection fee. For me, it isn't so small.

But a funny thing happens when I use this strategy. Sometimes I catch them with their buildings uncollected. So I first attack them for the the 3.6 million; and when they don't show up, I take another 10, 15, or 20 million more. I give them a chance to collect by attacking them first and preventing others from getting the loot (attacking is a lot faster), then I check to see if the loot is still there and check again, and again, and again. Somebody has to keep an eye out for that money; it ought to be me.

As for the blackout strategy. That works for me too. I have enough stamina to blackout most anyone I can safely attack. And most all my active units are indestructables. I don't buy cash units; I only gain them as loot. So this blackout strategy against me would not work at all. But I know it will work for a lot of these guys who are pretending to be stronger than they actually are. They buy lots of cash units and are currently out of my attack range. If you guys would kindly black them out so that their strength is back down to earth. I can give them another round of blackout. You see, these same guys are wasting their indestructable units in Full Assault...so a lot of them now rely primarily on their cash units, which can now be destroyed.

Many of these same guys think it funny to attack all my boost and defense buildings...thinking it will hurt me. But you cannot do much damage to a military based on indestructables. Full Assault was meant to change those dynamics. But I'm no fool. Cash units, for me since the change, are only stepping stones to even stronger indestructables.

But I like the idea of blacking out the true bullies that exist in this game. I know they do exist because I came across one just yesterday. He attacked me for no money. I never, ever attacked or raided this guy. I checked out his stats and read comments. Apparently, this guy got a kick out of hitting other peoples hospitals first then going down the line in an effort to to kill off as many rival units as possible.

Over a period of about 10 minutes, his stats jumped from 18 to 25 million. He was obviously buying units like crazy and hitting others like he did me. This guy is a bully in the true sinse of the word. From the comments section, I could tell that he would follow people for weeks and do the same thing over and over and over to them. He hasn't return for me, probably because he realized the effort was somewhat futile. Sure, a few of my units were killed off because they were loot items; but nothing any the losses he must have sustained. But as I watched in amazement, this guy was literally spending hundreds of millions in cash in a short period of time.

I first thought maybe he was a hacker (that would explain his strange attitude about not caring for lost cash). But while this might be possible, his base had signs of a long-term player. I don't know. Maybe he won 1 billion cash in yesterday's scratch off and decided to have some fun; but no, that cannot be so because he has been doing this for weeks to others.

My point is that bullies like this guy deserve to be given some or even much more of their own medicine.

The answer is yes and no, but in general, I think 3.6 isn't worth it. It all depends on where you are in the game. If you're an LLP and few whales around, I'd agree that if you don't want to completely camp and wait for years to get a self sufficient economy going, I'd attack people (in addition to raiding) to jump start the process. It's all about circumstance so no argument from me. That said, let's say you are an MLP or higher, then you do need to consider whether the xp you are gaining is worth it. When I started out, there were times I was attacking for money, but also BPs, so I could unlock the next valor unit. But with the new ones out, I don't think I would be doing the same today. But again, this is just my own strategy and view, thinking about leveling and the benefits from rank. My life is pretty quiet, with the occasional sup player coming and trying to see who is better at collecting, since the favor is always reciprocated. Other than that, I only see people who claimed to have missed a zero. To be honest with you, I haven't seen many bullies in this game. But perhaps my definition is different. Guys who have fun blacking out others' bases are the only ones who qualify for me. People who raid are just playing the game as it was meant to be.

qwertyguy
05-01-2014, 04:03 AM
Well, every 140 or 150 attacks getting 300k cash per, I get an additional 2500 or more valor as bonus from meeting goals on top of all the valor gained from those original attacks. That adds up quickly, especially when on average I get about the same or slightly more valor than xp from an individual attack (it's about choosing the right targets). And it's not nearly as random as it first appears. All that valor buys a lot of indestructables.

In contrast when raiding, I get no bonus valor because raids don't count toward the degredation goals. I only get about half as much valor from the raids themselves as I would from attacking. Remember that since Full Assault, Valor is King and cash is trash. I didn't use this strategy at all before these big changes. Raiding and IPH were preferable over attacking before Full Assault. But now that valor is actually worth something, attacking dominates when done correctly.

Thief
05-01-2014, 08:08 AM
Well, every 140 or 150 attacks getting 300k cash per, I get an additional 2500 or more valor as bonus from meeting goals on top of all the valor gained from those original attacks. That adds up quickly, especially when on average I get about the same or slightly more valor than xp from an individual attack (it's about choosing the right targets). And it's not nearly as random as it first appears. All that valor buys a lot of indestructables.

In contrast when raiding, I get no bonus valor because raids don't count toward the degredation goals. I only get about half as much valor from the raids themselves as I would from attacking. Remember that since Full Assault, Valor is King and cash is trash. I didn't use this strategy at all before these big changes. Raiding and IPH were preferable over attacking before Full Assault. But now that valor is actually worth something, attacking dominates when done correctly.

Personally i couldn't tell you the last time i attacked outside of WD events (Granted i attack plenty during those)
My Strategy was always centered around Improving my Economy and Increasing my Stats while trying to keep my level low. After 2.5 Years XP isn't such a factor anymore (i stopped caring about it once i hit lvl 151...but i still haven't flown through the ranks) The faster you grow the more challenges you encounter. Granted im not sure where you are now as far as your level or how much longer the game will last for you but its something to consider. Each can have their own Strategy.

Only side point is i don't think Valor is king. Yes you can buy slightly better Valor units than cash units...but not sure that makes it king. (i'm also unclear how FA makes "Valor King and Cash Trash". Will i probably sacrafice my Cash Troops over my Valor Troops? Yes but i'll also sacrafice indestructible units...and well just about anything that doesn't have 50k+/50k+ stats or a bonus.