PDA

View Full Version : Skill points to use

I don't know
04-22-2014, 05:20 AM
As everybody knows skill points are useless. Well I have this idea that might put them to use.
A single attack skill point would add 100k attack to your normal attack. A single defensive skill point would add 100k defense to your normal defense. So a person with 150 attack and defense skill points would have an extra 15m attack and defense.
Yes I know this isn't the best idea. It would make llps much stronger. It's just an idea that will hopefully help to generate more :)

Agent Orange
04-22-2014, 05:56 AM
Actually I put most if not all skill points into Energy which is most useful for F/LTQs. I no lomger split skill piints into both attack and defense.

MaverickINsc
04-22-2014, 06:17 AM
Actually I put most if not all skill points into Energy which is most useful for F/LTQs. I no lomger split skill piints into both attack and defense.

Me too agent orange.....but I think he is referring to the points we all wasted back when we all thought they helped......like my 102 att and 102 defense......would be nice to give them back to me or make them helpful in some way

BostonHammer
04-22-2014, 06:36 AM
I have a total of 300 skill points in attack and def. It would be nice to know for sure from Gree if they are useless and if so, they should allow people to allocate just those skill points to energy and stamina.

Cptcracka
04-22-2014, 06:45 AM
The reason they are useless is cause people hacked the game and used massive points to gain unfair advantages when pvp was relevant so gree broke it. They admit it's broke. Won't fix let us reset them

Lt.Peewee
04-22-2014, 10:16 AM
I love it that people don't let this go away because it should be answered. I wish we could get feedback from Gree about it.Make the attack and defend skill points mean something or remove it and let us place them in energy or stamina. What's the hold up?

Thief
04-22-2014, 10:28 AM
I have a total of 300 skill points in attack and def. It would be nice to know for sure from Gree if they are useless and if so, they should allow people to allocate just those skill points to energy and stamina.

Hey Boston Gree has made statements in the past that A/D skill points are non functioning (it was many many months ago due to the hackers and that was their way to stop that)

I don't have that many invested but i agree it should be something that is addressed.

David Steelman
04-22-2014, 11:10 AM
Hey Boston Gree has made statements in the past that A/D skill points are non functioning (it was many many months ago due to the hackers and that was their way to stop that)

I don't have that many invested but i agree it should be something that is addressed.

Great, so Gree removed the function of attack n defence skillpoints to stop hackers? Then they should remove the option to buy those 2 skills n only keep energy n stamina. And also credit all those skillpoints spent on attack n defence.

Or maybe better is to make the function work again n stop the hackers in some other way.

One man army
04-22-2014, 01:21 PM
I would like to reacollate my points so that I can get a better benefit.