PDA

View Full Version : Any top 25 teams besides SAS and SAS2 complete all streaks?

montecore
04-21-2014, 06:03 PM
Just curious if they were the only two to be able to do it, or if any other teams did as well.

Molly's Voice
04-21-2014, 06:07 PM
Subtle. Very subtle.

montecore
04-21-2014, 06:11 PM
Subtle. Very subtle.

It may seem like a troll but I am genuinely curious. Everyone already knows TAW, SC, P&L were unable to do it. I'm sure many streak teams did. But I want to know about the top 25 or even top 50.

reticlover
04-21-2014, 06:13 PM
im very curious also

Ajones
04-21-2014, 07:47 PM
El1te in 13th place was 61-0 with 24 ppl.

Jtstar7439
04-21-2014, 08:01 PM
SC did get all streaks.

GodzAnswer
04-21-2014, 08:54 PM
Just curious if they were the only two to be able to do it, or if any other teams did as well.

Shows how much you know retard...

montecore
04-21-2014, 08:55 PM
SC did get all streaks.

I stand corrected! We have a third team.

Any other teams?

GodzAnswer
04-21-2014, 08:56 PM
I stand corrected! We have a third team.

Any other teams?

yea... plenty of teams.. whats the point?

GodzAnswer
04-21-2014, 09:04 PM
Rejected. LMAO

Ajones
04-21-2014, 09:46 PM
Monte, didn't you read my post
El1te finished 13th & 61-0 record includes 11/11 streak

montecore
04-21-2014, 09:54 PM
Monte, didn't you read my post
El1te finished 13th & 61-0 record includes 11/11 streak

I apologize! That's an outstanding performance. I'm sure many teams will try to mimic what you did, and probably fail at it.

montecore
04-21-2014, 09:56 PM
yea... plenty of teams.. whats the point?

We are up to four. Who are the others?

Raws
04-21-2014, 10:02 PM
We are up to four. Who are the others?

My top 250 syn got all win. And streaks not t25 but still a nice prize

Trinity_1985
04-21-2014, 11:40 PM
I fought in clash of clans this weekend and went undefeated

whoopass
04-22-2014, 01:04 AM
Very subtitle recruiting strategy after the recent mass exodus. Nice monted*ck.

PedroPimples
04-22-2014, 01:58 AM
What a fail of a thread.

Phillip99
04-22-2014, 02:47 AM
It may seem like a troll but I am genuinely curious. Everyone already knows TAW, SC, P&L were unable to do it. I'm sure many streak teams did. But I want to know about the top 25 or even top 50.

I won go fish 7 times in a row

Phillip99
04-22-2014, 02:51 AM

My fav streak: it's been 9 straight weekends that montecore almost put down his game and talked to some real people.

aron
04-22-2014, 04:49 AM

Everyone already knows? I don't think so mr.
Taw lost 4 hours at beginning of event and will most likely be compensated with the prize for that. SC got it as always. And for the first time EVER, SAS2 also got it. PnL has never got it.

KarenWill
04-22-2014, 04:56 AM
@Monte Which SAS stopped TAW streak? 1 or 2?
thanks in advance

aron
04-22-2014, 06:32 AM
@Monte Which SAS stopped TAW streak? 1 or 2?
thanks in advance

SAS1 in the most scoring battle ever. 16mill to 15mill or something

bdub
04-22-2014, 07:24 AM
Karen, SAS 1 stopped their streak.

Also, whoever said TAW lost 4 hours is exaggerating. Anyway, its irrelevant because SC also lost the same amount of time and successfully got their streaks.

montecore
04-22-2014, 10:37 AM
Everyone already knows? I don't think so mr.
Taw lost 4 hours at beginning of event and will most likely be compensated with the prize for that. SC got it as always. And for the first time EVER, SAS2 also got it. PnL has never got it.

I only knew of SC completing one other time, but I could be mistaken. Hadn't even realized they did it this time until someone wrote back in this thread.

SC and TAW both lost the same amount of time, so I don't see Gree giving TAW a prize. SC simply proved that streaks could still be completed even with the shorter amount of time to do it.

Jtstar7439
04-22-2014, 10:41 AM
SC has gotten the final streak prize 6 times, including the last 3 in a row. With the amount of times you have attacked me in game you think you would have seen my inventory :)

montecore
04-22-2014, 10:46 AM
Very subtitle recruiting strategy after the recent mass exodus. Nice monted*ck.

Not sure what "mass exodus" you're talking about. We were turning away recruits we really wanted to add, but we were full. While we would consider adding back maybe one or two of the people who went to TAW, I'm personally glad the others left. We want people who want to pay half as much for second, complete all streaks, and break TAW's streaks - not people who want to pay twice as much for first and not finish streaks.

And even after that "mass exodus", TAW still couldn't beat SAS head to head when their streaks were on the line. Was damn close though, and I know if TAW had more participation and SAS hadn't had such terrific teamwork and heart it could have gone the other way.

montecore
04-22-2014, 10:50 AM
SC has gotten the final streak prize 6 times, including the last 3 in a row. With the amount of times you have attacked me in game you think you would have seen my inventory :)

I don't even know how many streak battles there have been. I have been impressed with SCs tactics, particularly the ability to snag third in the last few hours. And the dedication to no banking by C-Money and some of your others always makes me happy to face you guys in battle.

The Billionaire
04-22-2014, 01:11 PM
Keep hitting us every couple of hours and you'll find out ;D

P.S +14 energy 😘😘😘

SPDR/\/\*_*/\/\
04-22-2014, 01:28 PM
that's awesome!
El1te in 13th place was 61-0 with 24 ppl.

SPDR/\/\*_*/\/\
04-22-2014, 01:31 PM
I don't know, but what I would like to know is there any top syndicate that hasn't sold their souls, and lost their morals and values, just for rank in the game?

The_
04-22-2014, 01:47 PM
I don't know, but what I would like to know is there any top syndicate that hasn't sold their souls, and lost their morals and values, just for rank in the game?

Make a new thread about it.

SilentAssassin
04-22-2014, 03:47 PM

P.S +14 energy ������

Had we known gree would compensate you - as always
We would have just faced you again to seal the deal ��

montecore
04-22-2014, 04:36 PM

P.S +14 energy 😘😘😘

Even though Gree gave FC two phantom wins one of the other times we broke your streaks, I don't expect them to do it this time, no matter how much you guys beg and cry about it.

Molly's Voice
04-22-2014, 04:52 PM

Short answer........no.

One thing I can tell you from my time battling with top teams is that SAS are the best of the bunch. Montecore keeps them on the up and up for the most part. Much better than that Billionaire creep and TAW, that's for sure. Watch yourself around that dude.

Phillip99
04-22-2014, 05:01 PM
Short answer........no.

One thing I can tell you from my time battling with top teams is that SAS are the best of the bunch. Montecore keeps them on the up and up for the most part. Much better than that Billionaire creep and TAW, that's for sure. Watch yourself around that dude.

Awwwww how sweet, man boobs is friends with sas.......and I thought he trolled everyone.

montecore
04-22-2014, 05:45 PM
Awwwww how sweet, man boobs is friends with sas.......and I thought he trolled everyone.

Shows what you know.

Banger
04-22-2014, 06:54 PM
Funny I didn't see either SAS team at the top of the streak leaderboard.

KillaDon
04-22-2014, 07:43 PM
Yeah Monte Elite did get em all. 24 players went 61-0 13th ranked. 3rd time in a row they got em and top 25

montecore
04-22-2014, 08:09 PM
so it sounds like 4 out of 25 were able to do it. how about in the top 50?

dr007
04-23-2014, 02:45 PM
Even though Gree gave FC two phantom wins one of the other times we broke your streaks, I don't expect them to do it this time, no matter how much you guys beg and cry about it.

It's funny how you win a fight and run to the forum and all the group chat rooms you can find. When we defeat you, there is complete silence. What has SAS accomplished to date? You have come up short of winning #1 time and time again. At the end, that is the ultimate prize.

You claim you spend less than we do. Again, another incorrect statement to try and impress those who don't know any better. You give the cc community no credit. You score 125 M points, we score 126. We have better mods. I ask you who spent the most?

Has TAW not completed streaks? I will let you think about that too. LOL.

Monte, you are a joke. When you were silent, you actually started to sound human and credible. HAHAHAHAHA.

Is SAS a streak candidate? I guess that's better than saying "we are the #2 syndicate and require the same IP as the #1 syndicate" in your recruitment threads.

evj
04-23-2014, 03:05 PM
SAS tracked Taw and paired them intentionally with the goal to stop their streak. This was done by great effort and a lot of work from several members. We did paired them when we knew they was in the second last streak. In this way we would be sure they could not reach to finish it.

Taw got it today after days with crying just because they was out the first 4 hours.

Solemn Carnage got it without whining, they worked hard in stead.

I recommend all teams who did not get it to send Gree a ticket. Just say you had problems the first hours, it doesn't matter if you lost later this weekend.

MOD, can you please explain why our members made over 16 million points in that battle for nothing?

MOD, for a few wars ago, SAS lost 1st place because most of our members could not log in the last 2 hours of war due to server problems. Why couldn't Gree do anything with this, but when The Art of War ask, there seems to be no problem?

MOD, I have asked in another tread if Bluestack with MouseClicker software was accepted. The answer was: NO, of course not. We sent in clear evidence, but nothing was done because these players was members of a certain team. We know from earlier that teams been punished because of cheating. Why did not Gree do anything?

Anyone see a pattern here? Except our normal complaining

sellars
04-23-2014, 03:29 PM
TAW is just a bunch of cry babies that wayyyyy over spend. Of course Gree will give them the rewards they don't deserve. It won't be the first time or the last time I'm sure. I know other syn that got knocked out of rewards because of "server problems" and never received anything for their troubles. But hey it's all about TAW with gree!!!!!

iteachem
04-23-2014, 03:30 PM
well since gree changed the rivals list I don't see TAW or SAS on my rivals list much..What is the real point in all these mods and weapons if you can't use them to an advantage against your rivals..

You guys (SAS and TAW) spent a ton of money in that war.. for what though, just to continue to be bracketed with players in the same stat category.

Honestly whats the point...

lil minion
04-23-2014, 04:26 PM
Seems it's a case of don't bite the hand that feeds you

Ajones
04-23-2014, 04:28 PM
I just read this & thought it was a joke, but apparently the joke is on the teams that earned the 11/11 streak. How can Gree award the prize to a team just because of a lost of 4-hr? Teams are matched randomly, who is to say that they wouldn't meet the team that broke their streak & lose again. As a minimum Gree should award the teams that complete the 11/11 streak honestly an additional equivalent prize with mods.

montecore
04-23-2014, 06:08 PM
I just read this & thought it was a joke, but apparently the joke is on the teams that earned the 11/11 streak. How can Gree award the prize to a team just because of a lost of 4-hr? Teams are matched randomly, who is to say that they wouldn't meet the team that broke their streak & lose again. As a minimum Gree should award the teams that complete the 11/11 streak honestly an additional equivalent prize with mods.

Safe to assume the same offer wasn't extended to SC, who had the same three (not four) hour delay and proudly finished all streaks. I wonder how much money they wasted on matches 8-11, and how much Gree will refund?

On the plus side, this does show all of CC what SAS has known for a year: TAW are a bunch of spoiled, shameless children who will gladly beg and cry for pixels, no matter how bad it makes them look. But the worst part is that Gree actually gives in to them. Just like the two phantom wins they got a few battles back (verified by multiple then-FC members).

This isn't a game. This is corporate fraud. The truth is I am very embarrassed for TAW, especially those who are quite rightfully feeling shame at being awarded a prize they did not earn.

Still couldn't beat us head to head.

Captain Torgue
04-24-2014, 02:46 AM
I love this thread. It starts off with Montecore gloating about SAS 1 and 2 being the only teams to complete their streaks. Then it ends with Montecore throwing a tantrum when he learns that TAW have been awarded their final streak prize.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u264/wettner/no-more-tears.jpg

montecore
04-24-2014, 07:28 AM
i have a right to be upset. we spent a lot of time, money and energy kicking your teeth in and breaking your streaks. for gree to give you the prizes anyway stretches well beyond their typical mistreatment of their customers into true malfeasance and stupidity. i am asking gree to remove the vest from my inventory.

dr007
04-24-2014, 04:38 PM
i have a right to be upset. we spent a lot of time, money and energy kicking your teeth in and breaking your streaks. for gree to give you the prizes anyway stretches well beyond their typical mistreatment of their customers into true malfeasance and stupidity. i am asking gree to remove the vest from my inventory.

Hey Monte, hope your ban isn't permanent. The forum will now be FULL of valuable info and FREE of SAS whining? What?

I would write I will miss your posts but I would be lying. Try whining and see if it works. LOL

PedroPimples
04-24-2014, 04:45 PM
Hb why do you bother with war when you will get the prizes anyway? What is the point?
Why was this offer not made public knowledge for other teams who may of been affected but didn't cry about it?
Why did you get rewarded a prize you didn't earn, when anyone else who gets an issue of grees doing get told tough?