PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Meet Up!

Jhenry02
04-21-2014, 05:30 PM
Midwest Meet Up!

East Coasters are invited as well!

Let's start off by trying to pick a general location, then we can pick a date and a specific venue.

If you're not a MW forum regular feel free to chime in if you plan on attending, just let us know who you are.

Also, to all you "good idea fairies," if you have no plans on attending; shut the hell up. This is for people who are wanting to go.

-Jason

Mastert55!
04-21-2014, 06:30 PM
I would do this if there was one in SoCal

Jhenry02
04-21-2014, 06:44 PM
There already was one in SoCal, but NoCoast gets no love.

Mastert55!
04-21-2014, 06:47 PM
Where and when is this???

1GaDawg85
04-21-2014, 07:01 PM
In the south?

James John Jilly
04-21-2014, 07:20 PM
This is stupid

suppinkpiratelovers
04-21-2014, 07:36 PM
These are the only options for a Midwest meet up. OP must not wanna drive far. I guess Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nebraska, Dakotas etc must be West Coast.

Dogmygod
04-21-2014, 09:03 PM
Midwest Meet Up!

East Coasters are invited as well!

Let's start off by trying to pick a general location, then we can pick a date and a specific venue.

If you're not a MW forum regular feel free to chime in if you plan on attending, just let us know who you are.

Also, to all you "good idea fairies," if you have no plans on attending; shut the hell up. This is for people who are wanting to go.

-Jason
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TunwAqnZm4g

Jhenry02
04-21-2014, 10:30 PM
The goal is to get as many people as possible.
Columbus is my vote.
It's 3.5 hours for me.
It's 3.5 hours to Pittsburgh.
3.5 hours to Louisville.
3.5 hours to Detroit.

I can keep going.
If you don't like the idea, you're not invited.
It's 6+ hours for Chicago, Virginia, and Tennessee.

And since I am the one organizing it, yeah I get to decide a few spots. If you have a better suggestion, I'd love to hear it. Unfortunately, I don't see Piedmont, South Dakota as a viable alternative. I know many gamers live in the surrounding areas I mentioned.

And the last paragraph states good idea fairies need not apply. That counts for you trolls as well.

-Jason

Jhenry02
04-21-2014, 10:35 PM
PS,
Kansas, the Dakotas, Utah, Texas, those to me are the postbellum "old west."
If you live there and want to do a meet up, great have at it. Organize it yourself. I will not be attending. Just like I don't expect you to attend this one.

Also, for those interested if everyone is of legal age and the locations permits; I will supply a box of cigars, and see if CJ can't get us some merch.

-Jason

Beach Head
04-21-2014, 11:04 PM
These are the only options for a Midwest meet up. OP must not wanna drive far. I guess Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nebraska, Dakotas etc must be West Coast.

How about Florida? There's more Girls gone wild in South Beach, Miami than in other places, Lol!:cool:

Mcdoc
04-21-2014, 11:56 PM
Where and when is this???

you missed the first one my friend :

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38447-Pictures-amp-Paragraphs-from-Southern-Cali-Meet-Up

but it feels like it's time to plan another one soon - even if we have to go to Vegas :)

I am a cow!
04-22-2014, 12:05 AM
you missed the first one my friend :

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38447-Pictures-amp-Paragraphs-from-Southern-Cali-Meet-Up

but it feels like it's time to plan another one soon - even if we have to go to Vegas :)

I'd fly over to u guys (if I could be bothered ;)) but then the flight takes 10hrs...

MCAL
04-22-2014, 01:04 AM

-Jason

And the last paragraph states good idea fairies need not apply. That counts for you trolls as well.

-Jason

PS,
If you live there and want to do a meet up, great have at it. Organize it yourself. I will not be attending. Just like I don't expect you to attend this one.

-Jason

LMFAO.....I'd go just to buy you a beer man...love the idea, and the cigars is a nice touch as well. Good luck and hope it turns out well for you.

Bravo Zulu
04-22-2014, 08:04 AM
The goal is to get as many people as possible.
Columbus is my vote.
It's 3.5 hours for me.
It's 3.5 hours to Pittsburgh.
3.5 hours to Louisville.
3.5 hours to Detroit.

I can keep going.
If you don't like the idea, you're not invited.
It's 6+ hours for Chicago, Virginia, and Tennessee.

And since I am the one organizing it, yeah I get to decide a few spots. If you have a better suggestion, I'd love to hear it. Unfortunately, I don't see Piedmont, South Dakota as a viable alternative. I know many gamers live in the surrounding areas I mentioned.

-Jason

Columbus would be awesome! So close for me.

2000y2k
04-22-2014, 08:35 AM
Make sure you have lots of device charging stations.

Jhenry02
04-22-2014, 11:10 AM
Oh yes, and door prizes.
But we need a little more people interested.

Arc Burn
04-22-2014, 06:11 PM
I'd do it just to see who is as crazy as I am haha. I'm not a true original. But been reading these forums and playing for 2 years. Gonna need some good wifi though

iamnasty
04-22-2014, 06:26 PM
How about Florida? There's more Girls gone wild in South Beach, Miami than in other places, Lol!:cool:

yep and most of them already grannies by now!!!...............moo :D

SGT Blakerz
04-22-2014, 07:15 PM
I'd go depending on date and where the location is decided. Indy is the closest for me and that's 4 hours.

NEDM
04-23-2014, 02:21 AM
If you guys do Columbus you should meet up at 16 bit barcade! Awesome place.

Jhenry02
04-24-2014, 11:31 AM
Looks like the majority want a Midwest meet up in Indianapolis.

I have quite a few places in mind.
If you're truly interested, let me know. I need to know if everyone is of age or not.

-Jason

James John Jilly
05-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Looks like the majority want a Midwest meet up in Indianapolis.

I have quite a few places in mind.
If you're truly interested, let me know. I need to know if everyone is of age or not.

-Jason

So is this happening?