View Full Version : 5 events, 3 hours after war ended

Sverige2
04-21-2014, 03:45 PM
So...
LTB
Box Event
2 LTQs
1 SLTQ

What's your aim gree? Don't you understand you just making people pissed off? Give us a break, it's enough already.
If your aim is to make everyone retire from the game, keep walking this path. If not, you need to change path.
It's sad to see fellow syn members getting less and less happy about this game and leaving it all together. I'm close too, just stopped spending gold.

So I want an honest answer FROM A MOD, why do you keep pushing events so close and so many, when that's the biggest complaint out there from your COSTUMERS?

realsavior
04-21-2014, 03:46 PM
Feed me more events....Please

lazygun247
04-21-2014, 03:46 PM
and assuming they dont put these events out... people will leave the game due to boredom

Ace of Spades
04-21-2014, 03:47 PM
Wide open here. Lol.

Sverige2
04-21-2014, 03:50 PM
One LTQ would have been enough to keep people from boredom. Not 5 events, especially not directly after war.
War weekends are rough, most time demanding event. People just get pissed and start to don't care anymore.
They aren't treating their customers right. And that amazes me over and over

sap_pete
04-21-2014, 03:51 PM
and no info posted whatsoever. at least i can skip the lockbox event, since the prizes are ****e.

PeterSthlm
04-21-2014, 04:00 PM
Where are the info about the events? Gree dont know about the events they make untill after they release it? Or do you just dont give a crap about the players?

Ace of Spades
04-21-2014, 04:01 PM
I don't know, building looks pretty sweet. I think most people like the action and attrition is part of their model. We're all atypical in the length of time we've stuck around.

Phillip99
04-21-2014, 04:02 PM
Where are the info about the events? Gree dont know about the events they make untill after they release it? Or do you just dont give a crap about the players?

A&F is gone.....outta luck.

Seany527
04-21-2014, 04:05 PM
and assuming they dont put these events out... people will leave the game due to boredom

I kinda agree. If there isn't an event, I'm bored. IPH of over 15m. So much energy that I have to waste on replaying maps if there isn't a quest out. I like the events close together, keeps me active in the game.

Dat Guy
04-21-2014, 04:15 PM
I don't have any of the goals except the sydincate LTQ. Is this another android issue?

Now they all came up and I did not get credit for any of the individual goals even though I completed them for the syndicate.

Thanks again Gree!

Kid T
04-21-2014, 04:15 PM
It doesn't reflect well on Gree to have a syndicate event when rosters are locked.

xavvax
04-21-2014, 04:26 PM
Seriously its not really 5 events. The ltb takes less than 30 seconds to empty bank and click build. Case events always suck and arent worth doing but if you do do them its about 2 seconds an hr to do. The only event that actually requires time is the ltq and 2 of those are the same so really its only 2 events that both require energy so chances are you wont do them both at the same time. But if it is too much for you give your phone to a homeless kid and see how much he complains about 5 events.

1st world problems?

Somebody
04-21-2014, 04:34 PM
True words xavvax, I was psml as I read 5 events the same time. But I think OP has a miscount. If he counts like that there are actually 6 events if he needs to collect his buildings. ;-)
OP please quit the game and go back to Tetris if this is to exhausting for you. :)
If Full Assault will make it to CC, you will need a nursing home then. Take care bro. :D

sister morphine
04-21-2014, 04:35 PM
I kinda agree. If there isn't an event, I'm bored. IPH of over 15m. So much energy that I have to waste on replaying maps if there isn't a quest out. I like the events close together, keeps me active in the game.
Back in the day, players made their own entertainment. It didn't involve shelling out unreal sums of money either. ;) This game has always been a bit slow and repetitive. Tell me how tapping away on an LTQ differs in substance from say, tapping away farming weapons. Players formed their own gangs and fought out their own wars, and it was fun most of the time. Gree just took what was happening and persuaded you guys that it would be so great if you paid for what had been free-ish entertainment.

Electrify
04-21-2014, 04:48 PM
A&F is gone.....outta luck.

Where she go?

Dat Guy
04-21-2014, 04:54 PM
Where she go?

She was being too helpful so they got rid of her.

PeterSthlm
04-21-2014, 05:03 PM
She was being too helpful so they got rid of her.

No gree material?

Absolutelee
04-21-2014, 05:30 PM
So...
LTB
Box Event
2 LTQs
1 SLTQ

What's your aim gree? Don't you understand you just making people pissed off? Give us a break, it's enough already.
If your aim is to make everyone retire from the game, keep walking this path. If not, you need to change path.
It's sad to see fellow syn members getting less and less happy about this game and leaving it all together. I'm close too, just stopped spending gold.

So I want an honest answer FROM A MOD, why do you keep pushing events so close and so many, when that's the biggest complaint out there from your COSTUMERS?

You know, you don't really need to play if the game is upsetting you.

GucciMane
04-21-2014, 06:42 PM
It's been repeated ad nauseum here, but you can sit out of these events if you'd like.

don't take their events so personally.

reticlover
04-21-2014, 07:41 PM
i wouldnt call the LTB an event. and like i always say. if u want to complain about how many events there are at one time. dont do them. choose to do the one u want.

this forum needs to be renamed www.cryaboutgree.com or they need to make a sub forum for all the complaints and call it Cry babies