PDA

View Full Version : should ios and android games be seperate?

buckshot
04-21-2014, 03:11 PM
Due to the many reasons I don't have time to list, should the iOS and android games be split, creating 2 separate but fair platforms to play on?

Greasy
04-21-2014, 03:37 PM
NO.
But on a separate note, split out all the SUP players to a separate platform would be nice

Agent1200
04-21-2014, 04:08 PM
NO.
But on a separate note, split out all the SUP players to a separate platform would be nice

Ha! Made me laugh.

As far as splitting platforms, I think that would be a bummer. Just like Xbox and play station. I enjoy having them together, but Gree really needs to get them on a level playing field. As of recent I have almost given up playing my android account, it's so buggy it's not much fun to play. My iOS one is definitely smother, and more enjoyable.

One man army
04-21-2014, 04:54 PM
Oh looks like buckshot has been banned. I wonder for what reason I don't see any cursing or other things that go against guidelines

Alexindahouss94
04-21-2014, 05:30 PM
Oh looks like buckshot has been banned. I wonder for what reason I don't see any cursing or other things that go against guidelines

GREE has a hair trigger haha.

buckshot73
04-21-2014, 05:38 PM

I got a 24hr ban for calling someone an idiot in another post. Wth? Gree admins must be in a pissy mood

Dirty Mind
04-21-2014, 05:43 PM
I got a 24 hour ban for correctly spelling the name of an African country in a thread where everyone was incorrectly spelling them. No, not the 5 letter country your thinking of, I wouldnt use that word in any context.

CJ54
04-21-2014, 05:57 PM
I got a 24hr ban for calling someone an idiot in another post. Wth? Gree admins must be in a pissy mood

Just to remind people, making duplicate accounts to get around a temporary ban is heavily frowned upon.

Mastert55!
04-21-2014, 06:49 PM
oh looks like buckshot has been banned. I wonder for what reason i don't see any cursing or other things that go against guidelines

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

One man army
04-22-2014, 12:02 PM
Just to remind people, making duplicate accounts to get around a temporary ban is heavily frowned upon.

So that got a perma-ban? I don't see why using a word that's in the dictionary against guidelines.... That's like restricting what someone wants to say

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
04-22-2014, 08:01 PM
GREE:

I live in America. I have the right to write whatever I want. And it's equaled by another right just as powerful: the right not to read it. Freedom of speech includes the freedom to offend people.Here's a nation, one of the founding pillars was freedom of speech and freedom of expression. And yet, we have imposed upon people restrictions on what they can say, on what they can think. And the media is the largest proponent of this, crucifying people who say things really quite innocently.

Ban me if you wish. However, you will just prove your ever-so present ignorance for our countries greatest rights.

krabbie
04-23-2014, 02:30 AM
With all the issues that give Android players a significant disadvantage compared to IOS users, it would probably be fair to ,separate IOS and Android. BUT this will only mean that android won't get any support or (half) working events anymore and that i wotuld have to leave my flaction. So i would quit if they would separate it. Gree really should pay more attention to their android players, but the never have and probably never will...