PDA

View Full Version : do ios and andoid users get the same amount of free videos for gold?

buckshot
04-21-2014, 02:45 PM
As the topic states, it seems to me that iOS users get more than droid and some droid users get more than others. Is this true? Im an hourly player who checks every time I log in. I'm at 81 since Armenia. Where is everyone else at and if its unbalanced then why?

norm331
04-21-2014, 02:49 PM
I get a couple a day if I'm lucky with android a friend with an iPhone gets 10 plus a day.

buckshot
04-21-2014, 02:57 PM
Mine vary, I get none some days and 8-10 others. Why is there such a variance? It should be the same amount every day for everyone, but, it needs to be on a timer. You need to log every hour to be able to get them. That's fair.

solowalker
04-21-2014, 03:24 PM
The IOS users in our faction get 10 plus videos a day.
The android users get maybe... if lucky... 10 videos a week.

My main gets 4 to 8 videos a week on android.
My mini has not gotten a single video in over 2 weeks on android.

Yes it is illogical and broken. I wonder how they code it for video gold?!?

Could a Gree employee/representative respond as to why it is so different between platforms please.

Greasy
04-21-2014, 03:33 PM
hey. Andriods get free scratches everyday and iOS don't. These worth 30 gold each. How about we trade places ?
kid... stop whining and making a new thread about every little thing please.
P.S. I'm on iOS.

KarenWill
04-21-2014, 04:19 PM
I'm on iOs and I get 1 only a day
Idk why, since the others are getting 10-20 maybe I'm just unlucky or there's something wrong with my stupid iPad :c

Dirty Mind
04-21-2014, 04:25 PM
hey. Andriods get free scratches everyday and iOS don't. These worth 30 gold each. How about we trade places ?
kid... stop whining and making a new thread about every little thing please.
P.S. I'm on iOS.
I've seen this twice now. In what world is a free scratcher with worthless prizes worth 30 gold? I cant use the ios glitch, how much gold do I get for that?

Mr llama
04-21-2014, 04:30 PM
iPad 2 never gotten any iPod touch lucky to get a couple a day, but usually crashes at the end of the video then when I restart it says non available

GEMH
04-21-2014, 04:32 PM
The video content is supplied by a third party company. GREE does not have control over how many offers will be available per diem. We are currently looking at ways to improve this particular aspect of the game. Additionally, the different iTunes and Google Play markets may have limitations set depending on which country you reside.

One man army
04-21-2014, 04:51 PM
There's a rumored glitch for iOS users in Europe where you tap the screen several times and get 200 gold instead of 2 gold. Don't know if this is true or not.

Jack07
04-21-2014, 09:37 PM
3 droids here....

My latest and greatest, heavily used all over the net and play store phone....gets plenty gold hits a day.
My tablet mainly used for offline work and reading forums .... bout half of what I get with phone.
Old has-been phone, cleaned off any apps, never used to browse net or p store - zero, nada , zip - not a single hit since I started mini.

See the pattern here ? ....

Dutch Marines
04-22-2014, 02:43 AM
I have both Android and iOS and I have one video a day with both accounts.

RetiredAndHappy
04-22-2014, 03:50 AM
I'm in the UK on IOS.. I average about 1 a day

Maximus2012
04-22-2014, 04:51 AM
I'm in the U.K. on iOS. Get between zero and six per day. I would guess the average is two per day. Haven't been able to watch one for the last three days though.

Sheldor Sir
04-22-2014, 05:03 AM
on Iphone, not had ANY for 2 weeks, no daily login, no scratchers since completed last login cycle