PDA

View Full Version : Grees master plan

Eigaar
04-21-2014, 12:45 PM
It just seems to me that gree are just trying to suck as much gold out of people, i believe their master plan is over the next few months just keep sucking and eventually close this game down and try make everyone play another gree game so its less work for them, it's the only reason why their screwing this game up so bad. Just a thought.

The_
04-21-2014, 12:51 PM
You're a genius! Let's close down their most profitable game and play KA.

Molly's Voice
04-21-2014, 12:52 PM
It just seems to me that gree are just trying to suck as much gold out of people, i believe their master plan is over the next few months just keep sucking and eventually close this game down and try make everyone play another gree game so its less work for them, it's the only reason why their screwing this game up so bad. Just a thought.

Eyeroll.jpg
Facepalm.jpg
Etc

You should stop having thoughts, Broseph.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-21-2014, 01:00 PM

Once every few months people come on here and post the same thing. I've been watching the same posts. This one... About gree shutting the game down... And another about a "mass exodus". For near 3 years I have been reading this. It's the eschatology of gree. Tell me... Do you think any of these games has less people playing now? Is making less money than before (because that would be THE ONLY reason for gree to shut the game down).

Use that brain please...

Luv4UR Mom
04-21-2014, 01:20 PM
Tell me... Do you think any of these games has less people playing now? Is making less money than before.

Yes- Please check Gree's Monster Quest forum.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-21-2014, 01:41 PM
Yes- Please check Gree's Monster Quest forum.

Okay... So are they running events in MQ? Are the ratcheting up the costs only to pull the rug out?

MQ died a long time ago... Bc it wasn't making money and didn't have the player base. Games that are pulling in millions in revenue over each cycle won't end at the climax of their popularity.

I assume you're just trolling so I probably shouldn't have responded. But your comments are generally so stupid it's hard to determine whether it's you the troll who is posting... Or you the idiot. Which mask are you wearing now?

Molly's Voice
04-21-2014, 02:36 PM
This reply just seems a touch on the harsh side, bro. Can't we find a way to disagree without the unnecessary insults? Acceptance of others goes a long way towards building a better community.

I assume you're just trolling so I probably shouldn't have responded. But your comments are generally so stupid it's hard to determine whether it's you the troll who is posting... Or you the idiot. Which mask are you wearing now?

djonny88
04-21-2014, 02:39 PM
so lets have fun and be free players...

montecore
04-21-2014, 03:09 PM
Okay... So are they running events in MQ? Are the ratcheting up the costs only to pull the rug out?

MQ died a long time ago... Bc it wasn't making money and didn't have the player base. Games that are pulling in millions in revenue over each cycle won't end at the climax of their popularity.

Molly's Voice and I have had our differences on the FOURM, but calling him a troll is just stupid. He's been very consistent and real, love him or hate him, as long as he's been posting here.

GucciMane
04-21-2014, 03:15 PM
Molly's Voice and I have had our differences on the FOURM, but calling him a troll is just stupid. He's been very consistent and real, love him or hate him, as long as he's been posting here.

He still needs to work on his delts. His pecs are running away from the rest of his physique. Soon he'll be all-pec, and no-voice.

TheOracle
04-21-2014, 03:25 PM
We have no plans to pull the rug on Crime City. As long as our players are interested in playing, we will continue releasing new content. There is no indication on our side that the players are anything but interested.

Molly's Voice
04-21-2014, 03:54 PM

Thank you for those kind words, monte. But he actually wasn't calling me a troll. I was sticking up for the unnecessary attack against Luv4UR Mom.

There's no place on the FOURM for childish name calling.

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
04-21-2014, 04:01 PM
We have no plans to pull the rug on Crime City. As long as our players are interested in playing, we will continue releasing new content. There is no indication on our side that the players are anything but interested.

I guess you miss the I quit threads and countless complaining threads. But yes you are right most people are still interested. What people are really interested in is posting prize lists for events, ltb information etc. or develop a way this can be shown in game. For example clicking an "info" button against the each goal brings the list of prizes up for the ltq. The ltq and the sltq. Similar on ltb it brings up each level and payout.

We know it's not your Job, but the majority won't spend a single bar of gold if they only know the end prize (from the splashscreen) and never intend to get that far anyway. What they will do is spend a bit to get a couple more levels done (if they know the prize that is). If people don't know the end costs of ltbs what's the point in spending gold to get the construction done? They won't. If they now how fat they can get I bet there be more gold used.

Want everyone to stay interested- they need to know what they are tapping for

Nighteg
04-21-2014, 04:33 PM

You haven't released any new content in almost a year.

TMI
04-21-2014, 04:37 PM
Please change your avatar back to the girl drinking alcohol.

that is all.

:D

I guess you miss the I quit threads and countless complaining threads. But yes you are right most people are still interested. What people are really interested in is posting prize lists for events, ltb information etc. or develop a way this can be shown in game. For example clicking an "info" button against the each goal brings the list of prizes up for the ltq. The ltq and the sltq. Similar on ltb it brings up each level and payout.

We know it's not your Job, but the majority won't spend a single bar of gold if they only know the end prize (from the splashscreen) and never intend to get that far anyway. What they will do is spend a bit to get a couple more levels done (if they know the prize that is). If people don't know the end costs of ltbs what's the point in spending gold to get the construction done? They won't. If they now how fat they can get I bet there be more gold used.

Want everyone to stay interested- they need to know what they are tapping for

Trinity_1985
04-21-2014, 11:27 PM
Pfffft and meh whatever

Winnson
04-22-2014, 11:48 AM
Please change your avatar back to the girl drinking alcohol.

that is all.

:D

That is all.