PDA

View Full Version : Next war during Mother's day weekend???

Mcockbur
04-21-2014, 12:22 PM
What are you doing gree????
First, this battle during Easter.. And next one during Mothers day weekend? And in only 3 weeks??
You need to space out the events.
You are doing things completely wrong. What is your rational for so many events without stop?

kimberleyj
04-21-2014, 12:27 PM
I doubt it is mothers day in Japan that is where Gree is based. also your not forced to fight.

The_
04-21-2014, 12:30 PM
1) making money because it's a business
2) rhetorical question
3) always been like that. pointless whining without observing the facts
4) see #1

It takes less than 2 minutes to log into the game and tap your target. Also, I want to remind you that gree doesn't dictate your life. You choose whether to play or not.

TobysPaw
04-21-2014, 01:35 PM
Mother's day weekend? If ever there was a weekend to lock myself away tapping on a screen, that would be it!

Oh_TheHorror
04-21-2014, 01:44 PM
And if GREE decided to postpone the event due to the holiday, you'd be *****ing about that. "What about the players in other countries where it isn't Mother's Day?" "What about the players who don't have a relationship with their mothers?" The point is, some of you are never happy and will complain no matter what.

djonny88
04-21-2014, 02:37 PM
what about wars forever? and gaining prices every win? this way nobody could whine...

GucciMane
04-21-2014, 03:19 PM
And if GREE decided to postpone the event due to the holiday, you'd be *****ing about that. "What about the players in other countries where it isn't Mother's Day?" "What about the players who don't have a relationship with their mothers?" The point is, some of you are never happy and will complain no matter what.

This,

extras

realsavior
04-21-2014, 03:47 PM
Mother's day is a holiday fabricated by the greeting card industry...Lets get serious war is far more important. Get your priorities straight.

xavvax
04-21-2014, 04:31 PM
Easter is a Christian holiday most ppl arent Christian. Mothers day is a random holiday corporate America created to make money. So you are complaining about a capitalistic company not changing its schedule to accommodate something created by other capitalistic companies