PDA

View Full Version : Important Server Update Required, Syndicates Will Remain Locked Temporarily

CJ54
04-21-2014, 11:12 AM
Hello everyone,

To perform necessary server upgrades, we will have to leave syndicate membership locked for several days after the end of the current Syndicate Battle event. We understand that this will be an inconvenience for some of our players, and we deeply apologize for that. We will have the server upgrades done as soon as possible and provide an eta when one is available.

Thank you for your patience, and again we apologize for any inconvenience experienced.

Tissues
04-21-2014, 11:17 AM
Interesting....

cloud strife
04-21-2014, 11:19 AM
Great .... -.-

The_
04-21-2014, 11:20 AM
Thank you, GREE. Now we all can spend more time with freeloaders in our syndicate, befriend them, and celebrate this fantastic war together in harmony.

CJ54
04-21-2014, 11:20 AM
Title changed since it isn't so much emergency maintenance as just something we have to do to keep things ticking along. Won't have any far-reaching effects other than being frustrating (which we apologize again for, it is completely understandable)

ILikeTheAbuse
04-21-2014, 11:24 AM
:) Thanks for the heads up!

montecore
04-21-2014, 11:45 AM
How about locking the syndicates forever? Players quit, die, get in fights, none of it matters. Forever trapped.

Mirmur
04-21-2014, 11:45 AM
↑ well of course you say thank. You like the abuse.

Hhr Military
04-21-2014, 11:59 AM
Hope the server update , increases the drop rate for uzis , and for the inconvienance caused of losing a week of being able to sort our syndicates , getting rid and getting new folkes in , how about in the next epic boss , u give us a chance of getting a health regain bonus ????????? For the inconvienance yours disgruntalled

Winnson
04-21-2014, 12:18 PM
I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers.

Mcockbur
04-21-2014, 12:29 PM
Hope the server update , increases the drop rate for uzis , and for the inconvienance caused of losing a week of being able to sort our syndicates , getting rid and getting new folkes in , how about in the next epic boss , u give us a chance of getting a health regain bonus ????????? For the inconvienance yours disgruntalled

LOL, that was a great joke! Any change/update/etc is to make the game worse and worse,,,

tanioula
04-21-2014, 01:04 PM
hahahaha now my leader cant kick me out for having easter and not so much war? lol amazing gree u making players super campers now haha :P

The_
04-21-2014, 01:07 PM
hahahaha now my leader cant kick me out for having easter and not so much war? lol amazing gree u making players super campers now haha :P

I'm glad you're taking pride in that accomplishment!

sap_pete
04-21-2014, 01:36 PM
Better fix it so slackers and saboteurs can be kicked out during battles. The current situation is BS.

Oh_TheHorror
04-21-2014, 01:40 PM
So much hostility. I love the arrogance on display here. Because no one wants to take any responsibility for having campers in their own syndicate, this becomes GREE's fault. I've never been a GREE apologist, but you guys need to take some personal responsibility on this one.

sister morphine
04-21-2014, 02:01 PM
Better fix it so slackers and saboteurs can be kicked out during battles. The current situation is BS.
It's a phone game. Get a grip. :rolleyes:

polly
04-21-2014, 02:09 PM
I would like to see at least an opportunity to boot immediately after last battle before rewards are given. Maybe have a minimum score allowance to prevent wrongly booted players

CJ54
04-21-2014, 02:11 PM
I would like to see at least an opportunity to boot immediately after last battle before rewards are given. Maybe have a minimum score allowance to prevent wrongly booted players

Everyone who was part of the faction during the war gets the prize. That is the exact reason that factions stay locked for an hour after battle (except a deal longer this time due to the server maintenance, but normally an hour).

sister morphine
04-21-2014, 02:15 PM
This has been discussed before. If a player is booted from a syndicate after war (for whatever reason) then Gree will award them the prizes won by the syndicate if they send a ticket in. That being a time consuming pita is the reason why syndicates have been locked for a couple of hours after war ends.

As Oh_TheHorror says, syndicates need to take responsibility beforehand. It's not like they don't have a whole cycle to gauge someone's performance, is it?

Lil_Eugenie
04-21-2014, 02:37 PM
(In a soft creeeeppy voice) We're sorry, we're sorry

montecore
04-21-2014, 03:11 PM
This has been discussed before. If a player is booted from a syndicate after war (for whatever reason) then Gree will award them the prizes won by the syndicate if they send a ticket in. That being a time consuming pita is the reason why syndicates have been locked for a couple of hours after war ends.

As Oh_TheHorror says, syndicates need to take responsibility beforehand. It's not like they don't have a whole cycle to gauge someone's performance, is it?

But I lost my phone! And then I found it but my iTunes account was locked, and the bank said I had to go in person on Monday. And then when I showed up they said my account was locked for 48 hours.

big ty
04-21-2014, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the information

BrisingrBoss
04-21-2014, 04:56 PM
I vote for minimum points to get the prize. we could set them before battle and not be able to change them till all prizes are awarded. i would go as far as having a countdown like 24 hours before battle being the limit on how many points are minimum required for prize. as long as these minimum points are set by the syndicate and not by Gree.

wawoftam
04-21-2014, 05:13 PM
does this locking have anything to do with why I cannot get connection to the syndicate forum or even donate to syndicate?

CJ54
04-21-2014, 05:15 PM
does this locking have anything to do with why I cannot get connection to the syndicate forum or even donate to syndicate?

Yes, unforeseen side effect. We're working on getting that functionality back up in 30-60 minutes.

wawoftam
04-21-2014, 05:19 PM
Yes, unforeseen side effect. We're working on getting that functionality back up in 30-60 minutes.

Thanks for the quick reply. Went away over Easter and thought I was going crazy.

Mean joe
04-21-2014, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the heads up but it dosent help when you've got ten players stuck in our second syn that can't rejoin us for this sltq which was listed as a Ltq. Sounds like this server issue isn't the only problem going on in gree.

CJ54
04-21-2014, 05:46 PM
Okay, functionality aside from people leaving or joining (which still has to remain locked for the time being) should be back up now.

Thatkidyouknow
04-21-2014, 05:55 PM
So this could take what? 3 days?

reticlover
04-21-2014, 06:24 PM
Okay, functionality aside from people leaving or joining (which still has to remain locked for the time being) should be back up now.

so what is wrong withe the servers? why the maintenance

iteachem
04-21-2014, 08:23 PM
Not sure i undertand why you folks run a syndicate event with locked syndicates.. Just keeping us from booting players or filling slots. Seems like you should have passes on a syndicate event if they syndicates are locked

LAM
04-21-2014, 11:26 PM
This is ridiculous. If the Syns are locked then stop the events untl servers are fixed and all have a chance to get their Syn set up and ready. I agree with locked syns during battles. Keeps it fair. If you have campers/freeloaders thats your fault for not booting before battes start. I dont complain about any fixes, maintenance, or updates but this just isnt right. First time ever i havnt wanted to play.

Marine007
04-21-2014, 11:59 PM
When am I going to be able to boot or promote players in my syn? Something sinister is going on, why would server maintance lock players in syn or make it unable to promote? I agree they should of postponed the event to get rid of players that didn't pull their weight in last event. Now they can continue to freeload for more syn goal prizes

Phillip99
04-22-2014, 02:38 AM
Estimated timeline?

Winnson
04-22-2014, 10:34 AM
I think rajveermaan may be a bot, and don't recommend clicking those links.

Maybe get those you want out of your syndicate but can't boot yet to click them.

RuckusXsuckuR
04-22-2014, 10:40 AM
Thank you, GREE. Now we all can spend more time with freeloaders in our syndicate, befriend them, and celebrate this fantastic war together in harmony.
Waaaahh D;

Blowin Smoke
04-22-2014, 11:28 AM
When will they be unlocked?

ohlo-00
04-22-2014, 01:45 PM
Just wait and then i'll make a place for active members: top400 849.528.387.