PDA

View Full Version : iOS Transfers.....

robmurphy
04-21-2014, 08:12 AM
I know there are a few threads on this, but is the problem with transferring between iOS devices fixed yet?

Ta

codys21
04-21-2014, 10:31 AM
I tried transferring between two iOS devices yesterday and it didn't work. I contacted GREE and they transferred for me. Will take a day or two, though.

xXJonnyXx
04-21-2014, 11:52 AM
I tried transferring between two iOS devices yesterday and it didn't work. I contacted GREE and they transferred for me. Will take a day or two, though.

Hell! I've been waiting now for almost 2 weeks.... These guys are so amazingly unprofessional. I have been computer gaming of some sort for many years and with the amount of money spent on this game I surely would expect soooo much more. My ipad just stopped working so I was unable to load it into their system and transfer it. I contacted them and got a response asking for all this information. That's fine and I appreciate the security on making sure I am who I say I am. Since then ? NOTHING!! I have asked for a time frame, a response and any information that would tell me anything. They refuse to answer. I have spent a crap load of money on my main account and also have 3 minis that I have also spent money on. If I don't get a response or my game back in the next few days, I'm probably done with this game for good and will uninstall it across all my devices. I've pretty much had it with Gree. They just don't seem to give a crap..

Tardavic
04-21-2014, 02:32 PM
Hey guys, yes we are aware that there are issues with transferring your account using the in-game Funzio ID, as this function s broken at the moment.

You can refer to the following master link:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?89433-iOS-Transfer-Function-Is-Down (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?89433-iOS-Transfer-Function-Is-Down)

twinstorm15
04-22-2014, 10:21 AM
Bump for a fix?

Getting Bored
04-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Hey guys, yes we are aware that there are issues with transferring your account using the in-game Funzio ID, as this function s broken at the moment.

You can refer to the following master link:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?89433-iOS-Transfer-Function-Is-Down (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?89433-iOS-Transfer-Function-Is-Down)

Is this link supposed to go to another thread that tells us to click a different link?

Tardavic
04-22-2014, 05:26 PM
Is this link supposed to go to another thread that tells us to click a different link?

Sorry, that was actually another link started by others. The original thread regarding this matter has since been closed. You can visit this link for the latest updates-

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?88898-unable-to-transfer-the-game

Jayen
04-23-2014, 08:56 AM
Still doesn't work. F*ck@Gree

twinstorm15
04-23-2014, 09:16 AM
Bump for a fix?

xXJonnyXx
04-23-2014, 10:44 AM
Still doesn't work. F*ck@Gree

Fully Agree.....:mad:

I've played online games similar to WoW where I paid my 21.95 a month and the customer service was 100x better then what we are getting from Gree. I don't know what the player base is for MW but I know many people who spend 2 to 3 vaults on things in game. I usually spend close to $50 a month, not recently though, so they must be doing ok. I just don't understand how come their customer service is so ****ty? I've never seen such ambivalent behavior towards the actual people who end up paying their paychecks. I come from a customer service industry and if we treated people that way we wouldn't be in business very long. Take heed my warning Gree'd.......keep it up and have no customers. /end rant

twinstorm15
04-23-2014, 11:15 AM
Bump for a fix?

ochr0961
04-24-2014, 09:18 AM
Bump. You say send in a ticket. I did 10 days ago. Still waiting to get my game back...... For the amount of money I put into this game you would think a simple transfer would take a day or two tops. Not two weeks.

Web323
04-24-2014, 09:24 AM
Bump. You say send in a ticket. I did 10 days ago. Still waiting to get my game back...... For the amount of money I put into this game you would think a simple transfer would take a day or two tops. Not two weeks.

Some have been waiting over a month. I gave up on my mini account that is now lost in transfer hell

ochr0961
04-24-2014, 09:39 AM
Can any mods give some input please? I wouldn't care as much if it was my mini. But it is my main account and I am missing out on all the events and boosts that come with them too. I have played other games and their customer support is always doing everything they can to make their customers happy. Free month. Items into your inventory. And so on. But it seems like support here just likes to twiddle their thumbs. Is the support strictly just to answer tickets? Or are they also part of the developers team so when games like the FA right now have problems everyone just tries fixing that and everyone just forgets about the tickets? Not sure if the questions have a known answer. All I know is it is sad that tickets go so long before being addressed or fixed.

twinstorm15
04-24-2014, 11:20 AM
Bump for a fix?

Jayen
04-24-2014, 11:27 AM
Anybody knows if the transfer problem is solved with the new update?

Urbz
04-24-2014, 03:05 PM
Lol I just read the last comment of mod ...of sending ticket for transfer ( closed post)....are u guys serious?
Some of us we transfer game often ...fighting on iPad ....(WD,FA )....rest on iPhone .....so if I start sending tickets to keep transfer my account ....basically I will need to lay was wait ....pls do something about this and fix it ....
Or just be upfront and tell us of it's closed for a reason .

NEDM
04-24-2014, 11:15 PM
If the mods could help me out, I would really appreciate it. I sent a ticket in to get my account transferred and last time it took 2 weeks. It wasn't solved till I posted about it on here. Ticket is #1564303
Thanks.

Thomas123
04-25-2014, 12:21 AM
If the mods could help me out, I would really appreciate it. I sent a ticket in to get my account transferred and last time it took 2 weeks. It wasn't solved till I posted about it on here. Ticket is #1564303
Thanks.

May I ask which information is required to send in, as I am getting a bit impatient waiting for the designated in game system to be fixed?

xXJonnyXx
04-25-2014, 12:47 AM
I've given up and uninstalled, after last update I wasn't even able to log in at all. Kept getting a server error. Uninstalled and reinstalled and LO and behold another new character which means I'm never going to get my main character back. This f$cking company is the worst excuse for a gaming company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I uninstalled all copies across 4 devices and am right now telling Gree to go pound sand. What a complete waste of money. Someone ought to sue your lame POSs for completely ripping many of us off. I'm beside myself with complete disgust with how useless these people are. To Gree'D : F$CK U VERY MUCH!

NEDM
04-25-2014, 01:42 AM
May I ask which information is required to send in, as I am getting a bit impatient waiting for the designated in game system to be fixed?

You need to give them as much info about your account as possible. Level, name, stats. Its very helpful to attach a receipt for gold as well, if you have ever purchased any. They will need your old friend code, and you need to start a new game on your new device and give them the new friend code so they know where to transfer it. It also helps to give them your UDID, which is your devices unique identifier (google it.) I use an iPod to play, if you use android it may be a little different

Urbz
04-25-2014, 04:09 PM
Bump hoping to get noticed

Aggressor
04-25-2014, 07:43 PM
My mini's iPod died a few weeks ago. I finally got a replacement two days ago, promptly set up MW on it, and sent in a request for account transfer. I included all the info they ask for. I have not heard anything back yet! Not even their usual automatic "we've received your message" email.

Getting Bored
04-26-2014, 08:06 AM
My mini's iPod died a few weeks ago. I finally got a replacement two days ago, promptly set up MW on it, and sent in a request for account transfer. I included all the info they ask for. I have not heard anything back yet! Not even their usual automatic "we've received your message" email.

Its been roughly 5 to 7 days since I sent a ticket in for a transfer and I have yet to even receive the automated response as well! Guess they decided not to deal with any tickets for awhile.

Bamaboy54
04-26-2014, 08:28 AM
Its been roughly 5 to 7 days since I sent a ticket in for a transfer and I have yet to even receive the automated response as well! Guess they decided not to deal with any tickets for awhile.

Copy iTunes or Google support on your next correspondence to support.

Wingman GRI
04-26-2014, 01:06 PM
Copy iTunes or Google support on your next correspondence to support.

Bump..........

rutty
04-26-2014, 01:49 PM
Just about to upgrade my iPhone. Guess I'll be having a bit more spare time coming up then

NEDM
04-26-2014, 02:19 PM
I'm on day 3 with no account transfer. Pretty upset about it, missed out on the end of Full Assault and i'm missing the raid boss :/ I guess if a mod sees this maybe they can pass along ticket #1564303 for me

twinstorm15
04-28-2014, 04:48 PM
bump for a fix - or some communication from the MOD's on when to expect a fix.....new app version had bug fixes......i guess just not this one. on version 4.0.2 - mw_20140424_2 build 402.0, still no transfer option working.

Merc_mw
04-28-2014, 06:17 PM
If you back up your old device on iCloud, you can load the file from your backup onto your new device,

DD Nasty
04-29-2014, 05:09 AM
how do I get my details to transfer my account over?

robmurphy
04-29-2014, 06:42 AM
OK......so just to be clear.......can we now make ios to ios transfers ourselves?.....or do we have to raise a ticket?

sirdirty11
04-29-2014, 07:30 AM
OK......so just to be clear.......can we now make ios to ios transfers ourselves?.....or do we have to raise a ticket?

Come on man...

No, you can't do transfers, and no thread has said that. Everyone is giving you 2 other options. Option 1) Send a ticket. Option 2) Backup to cloud and pray like hell. Option 3) Send a ticket.

Light reading helps, as there are literally 25 threads on this. Gree disabled it for iOS, but it is working for android to android. Shocker, right?

twinstorm15
04-29-2014, 07:58 AM
Bump for a fix or for a MOD to give status update.

Kokes58
04-29-2014, 09:56 PM
My iPad crashed over the weekend during a IOS update. I have submitted a help ticket and PM'd an admin here and get absolutely nothing. I have no way of communicating with my faction. Who knows at this point, I may have been booted from it. I'm at level 283 or so with an attack over 36K so have allot of time invested in to MW but it appears Gree could absolutely care less. The part that pisses me off the most is the complete lack of any response at all. Come on how hard is it to provide something.

twinstorm15
04-30-2014, 08:38 AM

Tardavic
04-30-2014, 11:37 AM
Sorry guys, we are still working on a fix for this. Once resolved we will let you know as soon as we can.

You will need to raise a ticket to Support for the meantime.

twinstorm15
04-30-2014, 12:15 PM
Sorry guys, we are still working on a fix for this. Once resolved we will let you know as soon as we can.

You will need to raise a ticket to Support for the meantime.

Thanks for the update. Can you give any details as to a timeline for the fix, or where this is at on the priority list? I've seen reports the issue has been fixed for the Crime City game users, is that a good indication that Modern War fix is not far off? I've had tickets open for days, and still waiting for support. Wouldn't need a ticket if the issue was fixed. It's been a week + since this started, and one would think that you all use standard code update procedures......so shouldn't be difficult to look at the code when it was working, and then look at the code when you broke it, and the update the code to fix it.

rutty
04-30-2014, 01:10 PM
The Game Centre integration worked great in in LaW - restored my game without fuss. How hard is that to implement - you've already got a menu item for it?

iTunes restore didn't work and the iCloud backup requires me to restore my entire phone. I don't trust it'd work even if I tried it. Will wait for support. I can't imagine all these extra support calls are helping very much - a small effort to fix this was both ease Gree support's workload and make some of us very happy. Please sort it

Kokes58
04-30-2014, 01:48 PM
I have a support ticket open for many days now with zero response. Maybe should open a support ticket every hour and see if can get some type of response or maybe it will get Gree to at least care a little.

JimNI
04-30-2014, 01:52 PM
I have a support ticket open for many days now with zero response. Maybe should open a support ticket every hour and see if can get some type of response or maybe it will get Gree to at least care a little.

Seems that Gree support have all took an uber extended Easter break! I've lost access to my account since 14th April and still waiting for them to do something that remotely resembles "support"

Getting Bored
04-30-2014, 03:19 PM
Been over 10 days, no response to my ticket. Sure would be nice if they provided help when they specifically tell you to send in a ticket for this issue.

AiroMimmo
04-30-2014, 04:08 PM
.....lol we have to send ticket for ticket sent....

2MblaZ
04-30-2014, 04:22 PM
Bump for when transfers resume update pls

rutty
05-01-2014, 01:53 AM
KA transfer came through in two days. Acceptably swift. Still no response at all from the MW request

Kokes58
05-01-2014, 03:24 AM
I finally received a response to my support ticket this morning. Hopefully everyone else receives one very soon also.

twinstorm15
05-01-2014, 08:55 AM

JimNI
05-01-2014, 09:24 AM
I finally received a response to my support ticket this morning. Hopefully everyone else receives one very soon also.

I also received a response this morning, however it served no purpose as they asked for usual info that I had already included in the support request email they replied to :mad: what's the point!

Bamaboy54
05-01-2014, 09:46 AM
I also received a response this morning, however it served no purpose as they asked for usual info that I had already included in the support request email they replied to :mad: what's the point!

Same exact thing happened to me and that was after waiting a week just to get a response! It took 5 more days to get resolved. I've been told to copy Apple/google on any further emails to support.

sirdirty11
05-01-2014, 10:31 AM
Its pretty frustrating that I have a useless device waiting to have my game transferred, and the ticket process break down, and the previously working in game transfer was working. Oh, add the fact Droid works.

Sweet. Like a hairy box.

Ryan p
05-01-2014, 12:24 PM
Any word. They closed the thread they said we should use.

ScrewThis
05-01-2014, 01:29 PM
Hey Gree.

Do you think we are that stupid? Functionality like this doesn't just "disappear". It is obvious you deliberately removed it. You say you are "investigating" this. Let me spare you the effort: just roll back the change you made to remove the functionality.

Level with us guys. Why did you do it? Is it to stop people from selling their accounts? We know that is not allowed but why should the rest of us be penalized by having this function removed? There are hundreds of legitimate reasons why people want to transfer the game between devices.

And I believe Apple requires you to have this functionality for iOS devices. Right?

So investigate people who sell their accounts, by all means, but don't think we are all bad.

Kokes58
05-01-2014, 01:43 PM

I guess this was false hope. I responded with everything they requested and more. Back to waiting with no information. I would ask what the average support response time is for Gree. All real companies maintain that kind of information but that would suggest Gree being a real company.

twinstorm15
05-01-2014, 03:26 PM
bump for a fix

Getting old
05-01-2014, 03:40 PM
I'm going on 8 days with no reply. Several tickets have been sent. Looks like I will be missing the war and will more than likely stop playing now. Thanks gree for helping me decide to call it quits.

JimNI
05-02-2014, 12:10 AM
I'm going on 8 days with no reply. Several tickets have been sent. Looks like I will be missing the war and will more than likely stop playing now. Thanks gree for helping me decide to call it quits.

Just 8 days, you've a bit of waiting to do yet. I'm at 18 days and counting! Complete joke.

Kokes58
05-02-2014, 01:42 AM
My account was finally restored today. Hopefully everyone else's gets done very quickly.

barrack
05-02-2014, 03:54 AM
Seems they fixed the transfers, I was able to transfer an account this morning!

JimNI
05-02-2014, 06:28 AM
My account was finally restored today. Hopefully everyone else's gets done very quickly.
Lucky you - still waiting here. Gree if you're reading this, 18 days, c'mon let's have my account back id 183930627

twinstorm15
05-02-2014, 06:31 AM
Bump for a fix?

Hawktalksl
05-02-2014, 07:08 AM
Bump for a fix?

It was fixed yesterday.

Sandman 1
05-02-2014, 07:39 AM
Just send a ticket they say since the in game transfer that does it with in minutes is down. Then you wait now for me 8 days and still no response. If it only take minutes in game when it's fictional it's only a key stroke for them. Why does it take so long then. Guess I will be saving money this weekend.

rutty
05-02-2014, 12:56 PM
Funzio ID transfer just worked for me too - waited 6 days for support reply and nothing. Oh well, all done now

JimNI
05-03-2014, 01:15 AM
Day 20 waiting for my account to be fixed! Cheers Gree, Great Support!

JimNI
05-04-2014, 04:21 AM
Gree - this is getting boring now! Any chance you could do something positive!

Alexindahouss94
05-04-2014, 02:59 PM
Tried using the Funzio ID transfer today, didn't work. Is this normal for it not to work during WD?

JimNI
05-05-2014, 02:22 AM
Now into week 4 waiting on gree to restore my account, what a bunch of wasters!

twinstorm15
05-05-2014, 02:31 PM
bump for fix / update from MOD's.

Big John
05-06-2014, 08:43 AM
Tried to swap 2 A/Cs over, one went ok but lost the other one.

Sandman 1
05-16-2014, 11:53 AM
Just send a ticket they say since the in game transfer that does it with in minutes is down. Then you wait now for me 8 days and still no response. If it only take minutes in game when it's fictional it's only a key stroke for them. Why does it take so long then. Guess I will be saving money this weekend.

Now 23 days. Got a response wanting more info I already gave them and did and now no response again for 10 days.