PDA

View Full Version : The Holiday Weekend

Jack W.
04-20-2014, 11:32 PM
Why the heck don't Gree give their long suffering players a break for the holiday weekend? It's obvious they're all enjoying the holiday with no mod's or support no where to be seen. We, the long suffering players look forward to the battle weekend, but we don't even know what we're battling for what's the point? To all at Gree, you're just being selfish! Surely it's just being fair, if you take a break, give us a break. Thank you. Rant over

Captain Torgue
04-21-2014, 12:43 AM
Gree, you're just being selfish! Surely it's just being fair, if you take a break, give us a break. Thank you. Rant over

Asking Gree to be fair is like asking a psychopath not to kill people.

Max Power
04-21-2014, 06:15 AM
Why the heck don't Gree give their long suffering players a break for the holiday weekend? It's obvious they're all enjoying the holiday with no mod's or support no where to be seen. We, the long suffering players look forward to the battle weekend, but we don't even know what we're battling for what's the point? To all at Gree, you're just being selfish! Surely it's just being fair, if you take a break, give us a break. Thank you. Rant over

So, take a break. Do you need Gree's permission?

DirtBagCronin
04-21-2014, 10:49 AM
And you can click on the rewards and see what there is to win. I like it on a holiday weekend because I'm sitting around and now I have something to do.

xavvax
04-21-2014, 04:49 PM
So since about a third of all ppl are Christian gree should shut down for Christian holidays?