PDA

View Full Version : Ios still able to Energy Glitch

Colonel J
04-20-2014, 10:45 PM
Gree I have proof of the exploit. You fixed it on Android. Thankyou. But Ios exploit is still operational. You need to prevent Ltq and Fltq events from going ahead until the issue is resolved.
Ive posted a video on youtube how to do the ios glitch. Maybe then gree might wake up. Pm me for the link.. be quick before they ban me from here.
Lets face it the game is unfair and not worth you investing money until atleast this issue is resolved.

krabbie
04-20-2014, 10:49 PM
If this is true, it is rediculous... I truly hope that Gree can track people who are hacking and immediatly do something about it, like resetting their accounts to 0. It is very unfair to have a game where people pay good money to get better and to spoil that by not preventing hacks!

Mastert55!
04-20-2014, 11:08 PM
I believe that the energy glitch where you jailbreak the iOS device is for an old version of MW. A couple of updates ago it said in the description that they were removing all known hacks and glitches for the game.

KarenWill
04-20-2014, 11:55 PM
Haters

Kiko Matsing
04-21-2014, 12:00 AM
Can you post how? I can try for this LTQ if it works :-)

Mastert55!
04-21-2014, 12:02 AM
Try google.

Gringo
04-21-2014, 01:56 AM
Gree I have proof of the exploit. You fixed it on Android. Thankyou. But Ios exploit is still operational. You need to prevent Ltq and Fltq events from going ahead until the issue is resolved.
Ive posted a video on youtube how to do the ios glitch. Maybe then gree might wake up. Pm me for the link.. be quick before they ban me from here.
Lets face it the game is unfair and not worth you investing money until atleast this issue is resolved.

While i agree it should be fixed, you will not level the playing field in this game, ever!
Posting instructions on youtube is not the best idea to resolve it, and i doubt Gree will look very favourably on it.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-21-2014, 03:05 AM

HA HA HA! So you found a glitch you don't want people to use... then you post instructions on youtube! You must a be dumber than a box of rocks.

RetiredAndHappy
04-21-2014, 03:06 AM
I'm pretty sure this was fixed a couple of months ago.

It's for that same reason that you now need to attack someone or refresh your rivals list when you collect cash. Needs server side validation before it registers what you have done..

Sometimes if I hit the wrong map target by accident I quickly leave the game so as it has never registered. Energy goes back to normal and the hits aren't registered

Minnexploda
04-21-2014, 04:03 AM
Yeah it's patched, it's an old glitch lol snitch xD

Minnexploda
04-21-2014, 04:03 AM

You're a dip**** xD

DB DirtyUKBomb
04-21-2014, 04:34 AM
I hope that they manage to delete all these cheats. I used to play storm 8s World war and it was totally ruined by ppl who found a way to build giant unbeatable bases. The game died, no point in playing if you cant win

RetiredAndHappy
04-21-2014, 04:53 AM
Why are people necroing an old glitch?

Apollo13
04-21-2014, 05:17 AM
People should learn when to keep their mouth ��. Or ���� if they want to be all high and mighty in principle. The fact of the matter is that this game is too deep to be fair anymore. If you have an advantage that you can exploit, just be happy about it and keep it to yourself.

dan2407
04-21-2014, 05:28 AM
I guarantee that the thread creator is an android player who took advantage of the android glitch that was their for a year! And now he's mad that he can't use it anymore

Lancerdually
04-21-2014, 05:36 AM
Anyone wishing to find this person in game, find me on GM..... maybe if enough at his level can find and trash his base he will learn to quit being an a r s e

iamnasty
04-21-2014, 05:54 AM
Anyone wishing to find this person in game, find me on GM..... maybe if enough at his level can find and trash his base he will learn to quit being an a r s e

Yep, not his daddy but give him a good spank !....moo��

Napgar
04-21-2014, 06:38 AM
It took a while, but yep, here it is again: someone claiming there are some hackers or glitchers... Probably the same kind of people that love to spread around all kinds of conspiracy theories...

BostonHammer
04-21-2014, 07:15 AM
Based on some of these responses I guess the "glitch" is not fixed. Maybe Gree should look into these accounts first. Haha.;)

Greasy
04-21-2014, 08:34 AM
I searched on youtube the only recent video on modern war was uploaded 2 days ago and the title is "Modern War Hack Android" ........ So is it for android then ?

Lancerdually
04-21-2014, 10:10 AM
great, so now all the prep work ppl have done, legitimately, will be undone when Gree resets the maps because of trying to fix some make believe glitch that some a s s clown came here crying about.......... and we all wonder who it is ruining the game? ......... really?!?!?!

MaverickINsc
04-21-2014, 10:28 AM
great, so now all the prep work ppl have done, legitimately, will be undone when Gree resets the maps because of trying to fix some make believe glitch that some a s s clown came here crying about.......... and we all wonder who it is ruining the game? ......... really?!?!?!

so they have no need to reset android right?......sheww......my pre-staging is safe .......or is it......I bet every other game that has real money modifiers has cheats/glitches/ and hacks too.....to think this game will magically be different is laughable.....play or don't......nobody makes ya play the game guys.....what lancer said

lemonhaze
04-21-2014, 11:23 AM
HA HA HA! So you found a glitch you don't want people to use... then you post instructions on youtube! You must a be dumber than a box of rocks.
yea that makes no sense at all right there why u complain and then make a thread showing how it works..hes full of it this is the reason as one person said we got to sync our cash builds with the server and also why we get ingame nofifiactions now when we are attacked in war and get bombbarded with these in game bc gree fixed this issue a few months back

I guarantee that the thread creator is an android player who took advantage of the android glitch that was their for a year! And now he's mad that he can't use it anymore
im sure u are correct in ur post on this one..

{Kill Joy}
04-21-2014, 11:53 AM
I have an energy glitch. You can get as much energy you need and want anytime. All you need to do is buy GOLD. Pretty cool. HUH?

mreilly
04-21-2014, 11:55 AM
why is no one taking him seriously? Sort of confusing.. maybe he's nuts but i wouldn't doubt that he can be right.

CJ54
04-21-2014, 12:10 PM
why is no one taking him seriously? Sort of confusing.. maybe he's nuts but i wouldn't doubt that he can be right.

Well, because he's trolling you guys, mainly

Cmdr_Vessery
04-21-2014, 12:11 PM

Yup... hook, line and sinker.... lol

Mr llama
04-21-2014, 12:13 PM
Funny people seem angry about someone calling out a glitch that is suppose to be fixed. Someone before mention s8 games used to play I mobsters before it was glitch to death. If people can do on those games they can do it on this one. If there are games there are going to be cheaters , just find a way to have fun with your faction and be happy this game is still playable after all these years my other favorite game died off much faster

bennrock
04-21-2014, 06:09 PM
I can also confirm there is indeed a new airplane mode energy glitch for IOS. It is much like the old one but with a few minor tweaks.

I have written gree on this but they keep giving automated responses. The fact that a mod responded and swept this thread under the rug is exactly what is wrong with this game.

Your the same Troll that started this thread... Go troll some place else Colonel J
Stop your whining

WarMachine
04-21-2014, 06:30 PM
Gree should just remove this thread if they are going to remove comments.

WarMachine
04-21-2014, 06:42 PM
Your the same Troll that started this thread... Go troll some place else Colonel J
Stop your whining

I see you went and made an account in the last 30 min. Wouldn't that make you a troll also.

bennrock
04-21-2014, 06:47 PM
I see you went and made an account in the last 30 min. Wouldn't that make you a troll also.

Not trolling at all just stating the obvious are you one in the same person ?? Who is keeping this thread going?? Why are you worried they deleted his comment useless you are one in the same Troll that keeps this going?? Enough said

WarMachine
04-21-2014, 06:59 PM
Not trolling at all just stating the obvious are you one in the same person ?? Who is keeping this thread going?? Why are you worried they deleted his comment useless you are one in the same Troll that keeps this going?? Enough said

I just think it's funny. I don't care who that person is but gree should take this wholde thread down instead of just one comment. You and this whole thread are ridiculous.

mreilly
04-21-2014, 07:00 PM

Your credibility when it comes to glitches is ridiculously bad. You tried chiming in before saying the glitch wasn't possible but lots of people were still doing so. Either way i don't really care but its important to note how wrong you have been before.

1GaDawg85
04-21-2014, 07:02 PM
Let the "dev team" prove that there is no way to glitch, hack, etc and maybe people will believe

HayeZeus
04-21-2014, 07:09 PM
Even if I knew how to use the energy glitch, I wouldn't use it. Not because its cheating or wrong, but because there would be no point in ranking up for these units. Players with high iph run this game now. One days worth of income can net me 3 times the stat gain of finishing the LTQ. The 10 percent air boost isn't bad, but in reality it barely increases your stats. Just think of how much you gained after the last WD considering all the bonuses that were given. We were top 50 and I went up maybe 2-3 million in stats. I buy 5 million in stats every day. Won't be doing LTQs for a long time unless they start giving out substantially stronger units.

suppinkpiratelovers
04-21-2014, 07:34 PM
OP was probably the kid barking a big game on the playground until he got his butt kicked. You know the old saying, snitches get stitches.

General Luke
04-21-2014, 07:37 PM
Even if I knew how to use the energy glitch, I wouldn't use it. Not because its cheating or wrong, but because there would be no point in ranking up for these units. Players with high iph run this game now. One days worth of income can net me 3 times the stat gain of finishing the LTQ. The 10 percent air boost isn't bad, but in reality it barely increases your stats. Just think of how much you gained after the last WD considering all the bonuses that were given. We were top 50 and I went up maybe 2-3 million in stats. I buy 5 million in stats every day. Won't be doing LTQs for a long time unless they start giving out substantially stronger units.

Finally, a logical reply to this lame thread. Not many players are maxed out on new cash units to have any glitch be a factor.

lemonhaze
04-21-2014, 08:09 PM
Finally, a logical reply to this lame thread. Not many players are maxed out on new cash units to have any glitch be a factor.

even if they are one it dont matter as hayezeus said iph run the game...last war i seen so many weak lvl 300s that it was comical..when i checked their top 45 guess what was in there? yup u got it all LTQ units lol so all these ltqs did was actaully make them weaker..some the lvl 300s that use to have me by 30m stats are now 50-60m weaker then i am..and no doubt the weak ones with the whole top 45 full of ltq units used this air plane thing b4...so i hope if they are a new one out that gree leaves it so i will have more ppl to attack and score on in wd bc all these do is lvl u like a madman

HayeZeus
04-21-2014, 08:37 PM
What's cooler is that it is even harder now more than ever for low iph players to boost their income. If they raid people with high iph, that player can just raid back and force them to lose all their expensive units because of the casualty rates. You want to steal 100 million from me? Fine I'll just raid back and make you lose 200 million worth of units. I can replace mine, you can't. So they stop raiding you altogether. Soon enough people will start figuring this out.

So yeah, all those low iph big stat players who bullied their way around because they had no money to lose....well I think their days are numbered. Just hit back and kill off their units and they'll never return.

KarenWill
04-21-2014, 08:48 PM
iOs versus Android
Let's start a waaaaaarrrrr

*Popcorn needed*

2MblaZ
04-21-2014, 09:14 PM
It took a while, but yep, here it is again: someone claiming there are some hackers or glitchers... Probably the same kind of people that love to spread around all kinds of conspiracy theories...

Indeed - creates some sense of conspiracy and gives food to run their mouths [fingers] on... -_-

You can now buy 10x your stats in less time than this whole ltq lasts... If there is a glitch - developer perhaps put it there on purpose so people would lvl up faster and get penalized by reaching higher lvls where ltq's become the only thing to do - shtty WD pts, relatively very weak for high lvls and pony targets for all 5-10x lower lvls at war... So, even if there is some glitch/hole - well, don't fall for it as it may very well be there on purpose...

Mr llama
04-21-2014, 09:41 PM
Everyone should accept there will always be glitches and cheats, it's part of gaming. If this experiences isnt fun for you with faction mates and events there is always a delete button
I went back and played the old s8 game I left because of people hacking, it was still fun but very noticeable that it didn't run right... For what mw people can do i feel they are keeping up well, if there wasn't a staff paying attention things would get unplayable

suppinkpiratelovers
04-21-2014, 11:44 PM
glitch snitches get jealous stitches

Miss Soprano
04-22-2014, 02:33 AM
Get off gree's 8===D ~ ~

David Steelman
04-22-2014, 11:29 AM

I Think this CJ54 dude is working at Gree n if thats the Gree answer about "the glitch" I go with that. This is like all those open box glitches. "open like this n u get a key every time" Yeah, right. I can add one.

Next box event, open the boxes with the cash option, standing on one leg n eating a banana. Works almost every time. But the size of the banana is very important so if it dont work, try with a smaller or bigger banana until u find the right size. Good luck.

Skydiver2112
04-22-2014, 01:51 PM
101 Bananas