PDA

View Full Version : An idea for the antiquated defense buildings

ExtremeP7
04-20-2014, 05:28 PM
I started playing the game awhile ago.... a long while ago. Back when a 75 defense point rail gun was something that you were happy to have. Obviously, the usefulness of these buildings has fallen to the way side. In trying to make them relevant again, I'd like to suggest the following: Rather than have the buildings tied to a fixed defense value, have them offer a percent gain in defense, similar to what exists for the composites factory. You could have each tower offer you a .1% increase in defense for each level it is upgraded, up to 1% at level 10. The better the defense structure, the higher the % increase you receive for said building. I think a little change like this would help keep game play dynamic and make upgrade choices a bit more interesting. I read the forums pretty regularly, so I'm sure some of you are just frothing at the lip, waiting to tear my idea apart. By all means, have at it, thanks for the read~

MaverickINsc
04-20-2014, 05:35 PM
bottom line is they need to do something to make them relevant....good idea

kk92
04-20-2014, 05:42 PM
noo dont change any thing!!! please let them continue being utterly useless!!!! I dont need more competition haha

I don't know
04-20-2014, 07:02 PM
I like it. Great idea.

levi.baker88
04-20-2014, 07:28 PM
Sounds like a great idea, so it probably won't happen.

lemonhaze
04-20-2014, 07:34 PM
bottom line is they need to do something to make them relevant....good idea

they are very relevant in blocking boosts(if u know how to line them up correctly) which is more imp in my mind then haveing a cash build in the protection raidus..as long as u collect on time(which i do not missed a 24.48 in 11 months) u dont have nothing to worry about not even ur boosts

Mastert55!
04-20-2014, 11:13 PM
My god. That is an amazing idea. PLEASE DO GREE, I didn't buy all 5 Drone Flight Control Centers just to look cool. Well maybe I did.

lol jk. No but seriously lets do this.

Modern War Sam
04-21-2014, 05:23 AM
Love this idea. ;-)

Mark-1
04-21-2014, 05:39 AM
I hope not since I sold off most of the worthless buildings some time ago.

Sumiala
04-21-2014, 07:23 AM
they are very relevant in blocking boosts(if u know how to line them up correctly) which is more imp in my mind then haveing a cash build in the protection raidus..as long as u collect on time(which i do not missed a 24.48 in 11 months) u dont have nothing to worry about not even ur boosts

Admission of not having a life ^^^. LOL
OP: good idea, like it!

VikingsVoice
04-21-2014, 08:48 AM
I hope not since I sold off most of the worthless buildings some time ago.

Same Here, sold nearly all of them off......

Mr.Grumpy
04-21-2014, 09:58 AM
great idea. make them useful again.

Colm Cille
04-21-2014, 10:14 AM
Great idea. However, I doubt that GREE will implement it. With the recent stat inflation (especially the dramatic increase in attack stats vs defense stats), it appears as though GREE is positioning the game so that almost anyone can attack/raid anyone else.

lemonhaze
04-21-2014, 10:52 AM
Admission of not having a life ^^^. LOL
OP: good idea, like it!
admisson of being a troll ^^^

Tardavic
04-21-2014, 02:35 PM
I started playing the game awhile ago.... a long while ago. Back when a 75 defense point rail gun was something that you were happy to have. Obviously, the usefulness of these buildings has fallen to the way side. In trying to make them relevant again, I'd like to suggest the following: Rather than have the buildings tied to a fixed defense value, have them offer a percent gain in defense, similar to what exists for the composites factory. You could have each tower offer you a .1% increase in defense for each level it is upgraded, up to 1% at level 10. The better the defense structure, the higher the % increase you receive for said building. I think a little change like this would help keep game play dynamic and make upgrade choices a bit more interesting. I read the forums pretty regularly, so I'm sure some of you are just frothing at the lip, waiting to tear my idea apart. By all means, have at it, thanks for the read~

Not a bad suggestion. We will gladly pass this over to the developers to consider!!

Auspex
04-21-2014, 04:56 PM
It took about 1.5 years for gree to make cash units worth buying. So, Christmas 2015. Guess I should pre upgrade those towers now.