PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of scratcher getting a massive update?

Pidgeot
04-20-2014, 11:42 AM
Im sure this is something the Dev team can fix in like 5 minutes. Crime City has really good prizes for the scratchers yet Modern War does not. We still win 76A/D units. Any chance of updating them to the new Modern War?

andy2
04-20-2014, 11:50 AM
I'd settle for actually getting one as a start... still nothing.

Hobbs
04-20-2014, 12:03 PM
Same here,been days now and no scratchies.
I'm missing out on all these Fantastic 76a/76d prizes,I will never catch SUP now :D

GEMH
04-20-2014, 12:19 PM
The Daily Scratcher prizes will be updated very soon. The Devs have been waiting until game version 4.0.1 came out in the iTunes store, as Daily Scratchers are not available for iOS players with version 4.0.0 or older.

lemonhaze
04-20-2014, 12:56 PM
The Daily Scratcher prizes will be updated very soon. The Devs have been waiting until game version 4.0.1 came out in the iTunes store, as Daily Scratchers are not available for iOS players with version 4.0.0 or older.
nice thanks GEMH now we dont have to worry about droid users getting massive units while us ios uses wait in the shadows..i hope u guys actaully let u win a few good prizes..i wouldnt mind a 9 or 10k unit with a bonus like on the 28 day logins but im sure that will not be the case...either way thanks for the update

SPWD
04-20-2014, 01:06 PM
Fair enough gemh thanks for the info.

SPWD
04-20-2014, 01:20 PM
Bonus units or 10m valour or health regens(maybe new players would get these and have half a chance to get somewhere in the game) or 10 b cash as big prizes,bigger 150m vault for instance would be a good one,or 500 gold or an extra number 8/9/10 health regen or attack or cash output for your faction,what about a double or triple iph boost for a week/month for your self or all faction members,I'll think of some more but if prizes like this plus mega units 75k+ could be won I'd pay gold for the chance in the store too!

While you're updating it,make it very worthwhile not just mediocre prizes and while you're at it sort out the units for ranking up and the ltqs etc as they are not worth the gold required.

Ateve

yupyup
04-20-2014, 01:50 PM
+1 to health regen or energy regen for people who never had a change to get them.

Pidgeot
04-20-2014, 02:18 PM
Okay, guess we'll wait longer. I rather it be fair for everyone to be on the same system.

Dirty Mind
04-20-2014, 04:52 PM
you guys keep waiting, I'm going to spend the 250 valor I won this morning.

Delta Strike
04-20-2014, 05:12 PM
Thanks and yeah for the big prizes Id like 10M valor or like a 70k unit or 250 gold and a +1 health regen or even another +1 build upgrade. Make it so these new guys start liking the game that way you can attract new players to the game then they can recommend these thing to players. I just want really good prizes haha

lemonhaze
04-20-2014, 05:27 PM
Bonus units or 10m valour or health regens(maybe new players would get these and have half a chance to get somewhere in the game) or 10 b cash as big prizes,bigger 150m vault for instance would be a good one,or 500 gold or an extra number 8/9/10 health regen or attack or cash output for your faction,what about a double or triple iph boost for a week/month for your self or all faction members,I'll think of some more but if prizes like this plus mega units 75k+ could be won I'd pay gold for the chance in the store too!

While you're updating it,make it very worthwhile not just mediocre prizes and while you're at it sort out the units for ranking up and the ltqs etc as they are not worth the gold required.

Ateve
i need a 5b vault to feel comfortable lol but a 10m valor would be really sweet right about not..all these ideals would bring alot of fun element back to the game knowing each morning when u woke up u had a shot to get a killer prize..im sure it will take many scratches b4 u ever get one of them but just knowing they are there with the chance to get them would make it alot more intersting to login each morning for sure

One man army
04-20-2014, 07:31 PM
I would also like to see 10 mill valor as a prize and a vault increase as well

ZX6
04-20-2014, 08:32 PM
you guys keep waiting, I'm going to spend the 250 valor I won this morning.

Lol, i needed that!!!!

I am a cow!
04-21-2014, 01:23 AM
Regen regen regen regen regen regen regen regen!!!!!!!

SPWD
04-21-2014, 03:52 AM
Following on from what I said earlier,the prizes could be anything,any kind of bonus for individual or faction,cash output,regen,upgrade time/cost reduction,instant square of land,complete an upgrade instantly or upgrade any building to ten etc,don't see why it has to be a unit or cash or valour,players will want to log on to see what they get,also if they are still sold in the store it would make greed more cash too.

More prizes could be 1b permanent vault or a month or double your stats for a month or permanent or double/triple your iph permanent or a month or protected cash for a month whatever you have so you can go to war and not worry about being over vault ,they just need to come up with better prizes basically.

Steve

codys21
04-21-2014, 10:38 AM
Following on from what I said earlier,the prizes could be anything,any kind of bonus for individual or faction,cash output,regen,upgrade time/cost reduction,instant square of land,complete an upgrade instantly or upgrade any building to ten etc,don't see why it has to be a unit or cash or valour,players will want to log on to see what they get,also if they are still sold in the store it would make greed more cash too.

More prizes could be 1b permanent vault or a month or double your stats for a month or permanent or double/triple your iph permanent or a month or protected cash for a month whatever you have so you can go to war and not worry about being over vault ,they just need to come up with better prizes basically.

Steve

Hey Steve I think you forgot that this is a war game and you may lose money if you're over vault. Get over it. I haven't been under $90 million in ages. I don't have the greatest stats but having a lot of money is needed to upgrade expensive buildings. Just go over vault, get hit a few times, and you'll get used to it.

SPWD
04-21-2014, 01:05 PM
Hey Cody,I know bud and neither have I,I'm well over 2 billion at the moment but surely if you could protect a billion you would be happy no?
Plus if you were a low level low stat player it would help boost your stats while you were building them up.

lemonhaze
04-21-2014, 01:15 PM
they just need to come up with better prizes basically.. i dont think he sees what u mean..u was not complaining about being over vault but just brainstorming on how to make the prizes more interesting and fun then just the reqular old crap we get from scratchers