PDA

View Full Version : War hits are taking more than 25 health.

ILikeTheAbuse
04-19-2014, 11:48 PM
I skipped 2 battles while at work. I got home, took out the DL with a quick attack. I won two attacks, and now it is telling me that I need to refill to get my 4th attack in.

http://i59.tinypic.com/35lgk04.png

FIX IT GREE!

sister morphine
04-20-2014, 02:13 AM
It's been like that since forever. I sent a ticket in during a KA war way back, and was told a bug occasionally takes 26 health points.

This should have been sorted a long time ago. Boo! :(

Sleazy_P_Martini
04-20-2014, 06:56 AM
I skipped 2 battles while at work. I got home, took out the DL with a quick attack. I won two attacks, and now it is telling me that I need to refill to get my 4th attack in.

http://i59.tinypic.com/35lgk04.png

FIX IT GREE!
If you hadn't skipped those two battles then you woulda more than made up for it!

Slacker

The_
04-20-2014, 07:32 AM
It's been like that since forever. I sent a ticket in during a KA war way back, and was told a bug occasionally takes 26 health points.

This should have been sorted a long time ago. Boo! :(
You couldn't just wait an extra minute?

Molly's Voice
04-20-2014, 08:18 AM

That's what this world has come to. A bunch of impatient, me-first whiners. Ain't nobody got time for that extra minute.

GucciMane
04-20-2014, 08:25 AM
a temporary fix would be to take extra long bathroom breaks at work rife with internet browsing and CC war attacks

your coworkers can't say anything because its toilet time, and well, that time is personal.

sister morphine
04-20-2014, 08:32 AM
You can. Shouldn't have to is the point ;)

GucciMane
04-20-2014, 09:20 AM

No. 50% of the time im driving on the highway I'm collecting my hood or attacking people in syndicate war CC. I can't afford to count 60 seconds while dodging traffic.

t12pm
04-20-2014, 09:28 AM
No. 50% of the time im driving on the highway I'm collecting my hood or attacking people in syndicate war CC. I can't afford to count 60 seconds while dodging traffic.

Probably shouldn't be playing while driving, but anyhow have not had this issue at all always get the 4 hits straight in a row

bdub
04-20-2014, 11:50 AM
Probably shouldn't be playing while driving, but anyhow have not had this issue at all always get the 4 hits straight in a row

You obviously don't play enough to have noticed it. Anyone who has been around for long has had it happen to them.

t12pm
04-20-2014, 02:30 PM
You obviously don't play enough to have noticed it. Anyone who has been around for long has had it happen to them.

Been here since way before syndicates maybe just lucky maybe missed it when I was doing heavy gold refills earlier, but haven't noticed since I went free with the rivals list change

ILikeTheAbuse
04-20-2014, 03:37 PM
1. It took over 5 minutes to regen to that final hit, so it wasn't 26 points taken on all 3 hits, it was more. By the time I took that screenshot, more than 3 minutes had gone by, and it is still short. It wasn't even close to 22 health left when I first looked at it.

2. I have been playing 3-7 accounts (very little gold spent on wars, maybe an extra 100 hits, so far) since the beginning of syndicates and this is the first time this has happened. I usually make 18-30 battles during war with each account.

3. I was at home on WiFi with fast connection.

4. I'm not sure how hitting in previous battles (and still being full for this one) would have changed the fact that my health was missing.

t12pm
04-20-2014, 08:45 PM
2. I have been playing 3-7 accounts (very little gold spent on wars, maybe an extra 100 hits, so far) since the beginning of syndicates and this is the first time this has happened. I usually make 18-30 battles during war.

Ok didn't think I was crazy noticed the three hits per refill a lot but never been short on energy for 4 from full