PDA

View Full Version : Future LEs

One man army
04-19-2014, 08:17 PM
Would you like at least one of the new LEs that are coming out in the future to be water based? I mean we have tons of area consisting of water but we only have 5 water based buildings and two of these buildings require a part of land! Gree you should either put more water based buildings in the store or make the next campaign after this Japan so that the LE building could be a fishing Co. In the water.

lemonhaze
04-19-2014, 08:34 PM
id like anything that is a 24 or 48 and starting price is the same as this poop hut we got now..

Pidgeot
04-19-2014, 11:15 PM
I'd like a powerful building that offers a huge pay out but dont cost much to buy. While we're at LE's, why stop at money buildings. I would like to see maybe a new defense or boost building or maybe a indestructible cash boost unit we can only buy one of. There is a ton we can do other than money buildings.

bam bam.
04-19-2014, 11:23 PM
I'm all for the buildings being a mix. 2/3 be 12, 24 or 48hr. Then the other 1/3 be odd hrs for raiders. Have one low priced 30-50mill n one high priced 100mill plus n jus alternate. As for the water. Yes water n Coast line should be thrown in the mix. But this would keep everyone happy n y would we wanna do that?

Gerard Figallo
04-19-2014, 11:52 PM
I dont understand why the Arctic Mining Rig isn't a water building, it has the same base as the other water buildings

bam bam.
04-20-2014, 12:01 AM
I dont understand why the Arctic Mining Rig isn't a water building, it has the same base as the other water buildings

Lol, yes arctic mining rigs would be in water or on ice. Gree logic

Mastert55!
04-20-2014, 12:57 AM

Because Gree doesn't like doing things that make sense.

Gen CheeBye
04-20-2014, 01:01 AM
As long as it's 12hr or 24hr collection time...don't really care whether it's water or land based building.

Mr llama
04-20-2014, 03:12 AM
Water is done, why unless you have extra water space would you ever want one on there.. Got nothing else, just have no clue why someone would want a water building

David Steelman
04-20-2014, 05:08 AM
Water, combo Water/land or land. All works for me. As long as it is usefull building with some nice output. 24 or 48 hour is best but if Gree likes to fack up the collecting time, go with a 36 hour building or something.

Dazzj10
04-20-2014, 01:10 PM
I'd like to see a mid range costing one,, the recent low ones just aren't worth buying and this one at over 100 mill is out of reach for a large percentage of the players

One man army
04-20-2014, 01:26 PM
Water is done, why unless you have extra water space would you ever want one on there.. Got nothing else, just have no clue why someone would want a water building

Maybe because we have alot of water and not enough water based buildings. We have more than enough land so why you against it bro? It just makes sense to use up all of the space provided.

lemonhaze
04-20-2014, 02:27 PM
Maybe because we have alot of water and not enough water based buildings. We have more than enough land so why you against it bro? It just makes sense to use up all of the space provided.

gree dont do things that make sense..we all know that by now..u seen the how they spelled the name of this country we are gonna be fighting for at first didnt ya? lol they didnt know to change it till someone on this forum pointed it out

Jman
04-20-2014, 02:56 PM
I'd like to see a mid range costing one,, the recent low ones just aren't worth buying and this one at over 100 mill is out of reach for a large percentage of the players

Having the buildings out of reach for the majority of players was the original intent of the LE buildings - reward those people who had played for a long time and worked on their iph. Then they introduced the awful buildings (mid range and lower) we have been seeing more often with only a few half decent mixed in. Even if your iph is as low as 100K you can get this building if you want it bad enough. I really hope gree returns to the good old days of LE buildings which were worth something and difficult to obtain (yes this building might be difficult to obtain, but it is utterly worthless).

kk92
04-20-2014, 06:04 PM
I want cheap buildings (15 mill or under)! Those are the only buildings that majority of us new players can hope to buy. It would be sweet if they had nice payouts too. I honestly dont care about the time, it can be a 7 hour building for all i care as long as its affordable

MaverickINsc
04-20-2014, 06:20 PM
I want cheap buildings (15 mill or under)! Those are the only buildings that majority of us new players can hope to buy. It would be sweet if they had nice payouts too. I honestly dont care about the time, it can be a 7 hour building for all i care as long as its affordable

I appreciate that for the new guys.....however you have an advantage in epic boss and wd scoring.......so the buildings should alternate low one month high the next month.....old timers benefit from full assault and raid boss.....I see the buildings as middle ground

GE Gregamus
04-20-2014, 10:00 PM
While Gree(d) is at it they need to update the original buildings that no longer can support buying the new units. Supply depot im looking at you. Update vault to reflect $$$ value increase, and yes create a new boost building, water is cool but if you dont have a couple water expanded your SOL to complete lvl 10 upgrade. I was also thinking maybe a onetime buy of a classic building event? Which would you huy if you could? AMR, Aniv. Building? Villa.